[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
They're Not making these anymore? Weren't these a license
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 51LjbDXaTpL._SX425_.jpg (43 KB, 425x320) Image search: [Google]
51LjbDXaTpL._SX425_.jpg
43 KB, 425x320
They're Not making these anymore? Weren't these a license to print money? Everyone I knew had them...
>>
Still got mine.

Too good for this world.

>>E-Wing and TiE Defender

Man the prices on those mean never ever for me.
>>
File: Emperorashit.jpg (259 KB, 1024x520) Image search: [Google]
Emperorashit.jpg
259 KB, 1024x520
>>5343981
>>
Wow, that's a blast from the past...

I got a couple:
>X-Wing
>A-Wing
>Snowspeeder (with the mini prototype)
>TIE Interceptor
>Millenium Falcon (a bit small but the details are nice)

Wish I got the Virago...
>>
I remember having Sebulba's Pod Racer and the MTT
>>
>>5344015
I had that set as a kid. It was fucking great, and I always loved the Tie-Fighter it came with.
>>
Post some more Star Wars MM and Action Fleet pics please
>>
File: - 39062.png (97 KB, 304x249) Image search: [Google]
- 39062.png
97 KB, 304x249
Wish I had bought that Millennium Falcon when I had the chance
>>
>>5343827
The only ones I have left are Slave 1(with boba fett still!) and a empty sandcrawler.
>>
>>5343827
I can't believe they didn't bring this line back for the new movie.
Maybe at some point in the future..
>>
File: 51w+2umMwtL._SX425_.jpg (43 KB, 425x316) Image search: [Google]
51w+2umMwtL._SX425_.jpg
43 KB, 425x316
This is the only Star Wars Micro Machines set I ever had. Bought it with my birthday money the hour after watching Phantom Menace and was beyond hyped to open and play with it the next morning. Also bought the Jar Jar figure that same night.

But just look at his face on the box. It's like he could see the decades of hatred in front of him.
>>
I still have my x-wing but all of the guns are missing.
>>
>>5344099
Don't be sad. It scales horribly with the other MM vehicles, so much so that I display it in a different room.
>>
>>5344217
>Slave 1
I'm so jealous right now...

>>5344847
I still have this with all his accessories inside.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.