[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
figures of R2D2 & C3PO concept art
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
hey guys, how rare are this figures?
>>
>>
>>
>>5342714
They are not rare, and in fact if I remembered, peg-warmed quite a long time.

Hope you didn't pay a lot for it, or buy it because you thought it was rare.
>>
Every single concept art figure ever released can currently be had on ebay for $20 or (most of them) less.
>>
>>5342732
>>5342732
>>5342732
>>
>>5342714
>>5342717
>>5342719
>how rare are this figures?
When released they were exclusive figures, only available in some convention but then started to pop-up in Ebay and now is more common to find them.
>>
>>5342714
>>5342717
>>5342719
open it up and look at the code on its foot.
that should give you its value
>>
File: Playmates_1992_Picard.jpg (515 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
Playmates_1992_Picard.jpg
515 KB, 750x1000
>>5345738
lol, remember when Playmates actually did this for Star Trek, WildCATS, etc.?
>>
>>5346084
that picard looks so bootleg.
>>
>>5346178
what, dude, that is what they really look like

these are from '92

by 1993 they started to try to "up" the collectibility by making each figure have 2 different colors of accessories
>>
Black series when?
>>
>>5342714
A couple years ago the Half Price Books in my area was selling just that figure in mass qualities for 2.99. I'm not even kidding.
>>
>>5342714
Man when they came out, most of the Macquarie stuff was hard to find and scalped hard. Now it's all cheap. So many re releases I assume.
>>
>>5342723
5 Below and Half Price Books are still stuffed with them
>>
>>5342714
Can buy for under retail on Amazon.
>>
>>5342714
>how rare are this figures?
Word of advice, if you have to ask, they're probably not rare at all.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.