[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT how toys ended your relationship >meet 6/10 half asian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 18
File: photo 2.png (745 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
photo 2.png
745 KB, 640x960
ITT how toys ended your relationship
>meet 6/10 half asian in school
>get her number and we go out
>really love transformers
>have huge collection
>love toys more than gf
>she gets jealous
>constantly talks about selling them
>decide to break up with her
>take her to the mall
>gonna dump her and buy transformers
>tell her its over
>she has a panic attack in store
>leave her on bench while I get my toys
>realize I don't have money
>ask her to buy me the toys
>mfw she buys me toys in the hopes that I'll stay with her
>>
File: 1449117063714.jpg (13 KB, 255x244) Image search: [Google]
1449117063714.jpg
13 KB, 255x244
>>5342646
I really hope this is true.
>>
>>5342646
I really hope this is bait, but if it isn't, you're an idiot.
>>
File: 1288967435816.png (19 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1288967435816.png
19 KB, 500x500
>>
File: Drevil_million_dollars.jpg (8 KB, 300x318) Image search: [Google]
Drevil_million_dollars.jpg
8 KB, 300x318
mfw OP fucks the transformers in front of her, while she gets none of that sweaty neckbeard dick.
>>
>>5342676
>>>/co/mblr
>>
>>5342646
>Be me, 15
>find cute as hell 14 year old brunette
>date her for 10 years
>she likes anime, vydia and related toys
>from the feeling of opening a ccg booster to assembling a HG
>gives me toys
>i give her toys
>addicted to kapibarasan
>has a wishlist of over 10 mobile suits from build fighters
>we also have the habit of going to our country's equivalent of a dollar store and buying bootlegs
>watching "rules of engagement"
>Aubrey gives away Jeff's mets shirt to the hispanic maid
>Gf is not that fond of baseball, but gets really upset
>how could she give away her husband's property
>feel safe about never having to sell my stuff
really dude, no need to actually find someone who shares the hobby, but you should at least demand respect to your property. You didn't go selling her shoes and dresses on ebay, why should she sell your toy robots?
>>
>>5342646
>be me
>no relationships
>only toys

This is the journey of your soul.
>>
>be me @ 16
>get gf, not exactly into toys or animu but open minded enough to be accepting of it
>together for 5 years
>buys me cool shit like MP-05, SDCC Blaster, Stealth Lockdown, etc
>graduates uni, goes into nursing
>i'm still avidly collecting toys
>anon we should really be saving for a house or rrsp's and getting serious with our lives. We're not kids anymore
>continue avidly collecting toys, drop maybe 4, 500 dollars a month on plastic addiction
>i'm sorry anon i love you but i can't help you if you don't want to help yourself
Maybe this is more about me needing to grow up and prioritize than having to do with toys
I mean I just entered a new relationship and she seems accepting of my toys but I fear that eventually I'll just hold her back and not be able to put my life in motion.
>>
>>5342833
>500 bucks a month
>6 grand a year
Yeah, cut back.
>>
>>5342833
>>5342838
depends on some factors:
-How much does he make?
-how much does GF make?
-how much does she spend on superfluous stuff she likes?
>>
>>5342838
I've since cut back. That was a few years ago. I'm down to 200 a month max.

>>5342844
I make shit. Hourly wage @ 17/hr
When she went into nursing she made around 75k/yr
She was really /fa/ and so she'd buy like $800 purses and jackets and shit every once in a while, but it's not like she didn't have the money or a savings account.
>>
>>5342851
>I make shit. Hourly wage @ 17/hr
Ok, that alone means you should cut your spending like you did
>When she went into nursing she made around 75k/yr
fuck
>She was really /fa/ and so she'd buy like $800 purses and jackets and shit every once in a while, but it's not like she didn't have the money or a savings account.
ok then, you may have been a little wrong, but calling you a child was bad too.
>>
>>5342851
200$ is still too much mate.
>>
>>5342646
>be me
>start dating my gf
>start buying toys and collecting while dating
>gf supports it
>gf also buys statueshit, sometimes toys as well
>We sometimes get each other toys and videogames for gifts
It's nice to know that the person I'm dating supports and partakes in my hobbies. As long as I'm reasonable with money I don't see anything bad happening regarding this shit
>>
>>5342866
I know, but sometimes it's one thing like the Ghidorah reissue that'll be like $200, and then another month it'll be just two Bubble Head Nurses for $80. ~200 is just the max. I collect too many lines...

>>5342865
She didn't call me a child per se, she just said we're not kids any more and we should start considering our future.
>>
>>5342833
Hello me. Except I'm more in the 900~1000 bracket and the girl didn't leave me yet but I guess it'll happen some day.
>>
>>5342891
>>5342865
>>5342833
dude, your GF was right.

BTW, are any of your collections clusterfucks? Because i think you have a clusterfuck.

As for me, no GF has ever left me because of toys, but I too waste more money than i should on toys.
>>
>be me at 20
>never had relationship
>find ideal partner
>love at first sight
>have fulfilling sex life
>introduce her to everyone
>bring her to parties and family events
>dad sits me down
>"anon, get a real girlfriend. Bringing your cleopatra doll everywhere makes you look like a creepy pedo."
>never compromise
>anon and menace forever
>>
>>5342802
I'm jealous. You hooked a good girl, and at an early age too.
>>
>>5342833
Just fight the fight and cut back a little. I have a small collection but I manage to have some self control thanks to being a worry wart.
>>
>>5342883
Nice to see some happier posts in contrast to the thread's topic.
>>
File: IMG_6990.png (38 KB, 234x263) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6990.png
38 KB, 234x263
>>5342646
aw jeez
>>
File: IMG-20151214-WA0004.jpg (216 KB, 900x1600) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151214-WA0004.jpg
216 KB, 900x1600
>find gf
>I completely alpha thru the relationship
>she loves it, half beta
>buys me pic related and other stuff
>shares my hobbies

I think this is more a good thing than a problem, but her personality just goes asking whatever my hobby is. She plays videogames with me, started playing pokemon tcg because I gave her a booster, and some other stuff.
>>
>>5343253
>...just goes along whatever...

Fixd
>>
>>5343254
>>5343253
>"I'll like what you like! *giggle*. what am personailty?"
>>
>be me
>get gf that isn't psychotic
>she buys me toys and shit because she knows I like it
True story.
>>
>be me
>slap on shit on toy
>call it customizing
>sell customs to rich stupid people
>shill bid on ebay to raise prices further
>drown in grandma pussy
>>
File: 1449944622157.jpg (39 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1449944622157.jpg
39 KB, 600x800
Heheee, I don't have to worry about that since I'VE never had a girlfriend!
>>
>>5342646
doesn't sound like it ruined anything.
>>
>>5342802
>>5342833
>>5342883
>>5343054
>>5343318
>be me
you don't have to start stories with "be me" we know it's about you, you reddit dumb shits.
>>
File: kamen577 Dr Maki.jpg (223 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
kamen577 Dr Maki.jpg
223 KB, 1440x810
>>5342810
Me too.

>>5343054
I want to do the same thing in an intentional, slightly classy way, sort of in spite of them. Like have a BJD I carry around that I talk to, and not be a filthy neckbeard.
>>
>>5342995
Not really. Anything that can be in a box, is, and bubble card stuff (mostly Transformers and Marvel Legends) are in plastic bags in bins. I only have a few things on 'display' if you can even call it that, on my desk.
>>
>>5342646
I hope this is just a story. That's really cruel.

>>5342704
OP's probably not a neckbeard.

>>5342810
Kek.

>>5343396
It's not a reddit thing.
>>
>>5343269
Like I said, more of a pro than a con, but sometimes is annoying, her personality is kinda weak. I like her, just wish she were more decided on thing she like and things she doesn't, even if it meant some more conflict. Don't no.
>>
File: trash stacking.jpg (191 KB, 747x1070) Image search: [Google]
trash stacking.jpg
191 KB, 747x1070
>>5343421
>. Anything that can be in a box, is
oh, so you're another type of hoarder
>>
>>5343432
does she have any hobbies or interests of her own? If not man, bail out
>>
File: 20151206_201443.jpg (1 MB, 2988x5312) Image search: [Google]
20151206_201443.jpg
1 MB, 2988x5312
>teenager
>lost virginity super early, have great lady success
>the key to my success was hiding my toys while all my friends went batshit
>HEY GIRLS DO YOU LIKE POKEMON
>HEY GIRLS DO YOU LIKE COLLECTIBLES
>by comparison I look like the sexiest motherfucker alive
>constantly bringing girls home
>one day I had a stripped down revoltech figure on my desk, whole assortment of tools, junkers, trying to fix it up for a friend
>same desk has warhammer all over it, another of my secret hobby shames
>invite girl around
>realise far too late my shame is exposed
>throw a hoodie over it as we walk in
>crisis averted
>do the coitus, its fairly average
>she jokingly goes to put on my hoodie
>asks me why I have toy soldiers
>asks about the revolech
>'anon, why do u have kids toys???'
>gets super awkward and leaves....stealing my hoodie

We reconnected years later (she still has my fucking hoodie) but fucked if that wasn't a kick to the gut because she told all the other women and suddenly I wasnt 'the cool nerd' anymore.
>>
>>5344303
>bail out
Why, anon?
>>
>>5344303
She enjoys reading and make up. Her room is completely full of books on the walls, and she really enjoys watching some YouTubers girls putting on makeup and this shit. That's what I can point out as hobby, I guess.
>>
>start dating my ex
>she is cool with my toy collection
>starts bitching about me spending money
>maybe $50 a paycheck went to toys
>put $200 worth of toys on layaway
>could have bought it all then and there
>finds receipt, bitches about me spending the money on myself
>says bills are ok, but would prefer if I spent money on her
>to show that I care
>put xbox1 on layaway for her
>found that receipt
>starts a huge argument about spending money on myself
>break down and admit it was an xb1 for christmas
>oh sorry anon, lets go get it out tomorrow

Christmas comes around
>spent/gave $1,800 to her mom for present>volunteers to wrap all gifts while I work
>didnt put my name on any gift
>not 1 gift for me

Never ever date hispanic lol they are bitches from hell, expect to be waited on all day everyday, are abusive and violent, selfish greedy bitches. Thats my experience and fuck you. We eventually broke up when she moved, goddamn would not let me leave.
>>
>>5344320
>Lives life as a phony
>Gets found out
>Blames toys for his bad reputation

You do know that you can have both charisma and toys, right? If a girl sees your toy collection, you can just be cool about it and talk to her. You don't have to sperg about details a layman wouldn't care about, just a few tidbits and you're fine.

>Moves to new place
>Inviting over some of the neighbours
>They see my apartment is filled with unemptied boxes of clothes and stuff
>They see that the only things i've unpacked so far is my collection of DX toys on display
>"Yeah, plenty of unpacking left to do, but you can see that i took out the essentials first."
>Have a quick chat about them then move on to other subjects
>>
>>5344373
>is a simp
>blames it on hispanic girls
hah

It's always easy to spot that type of girl.
Never pay for a girl's shit early on in the relationship. Either split it evenly or pay separately.
>>
File: derp-face.jpg (172 KB, 439x444) Image search: [Google]
derp-face.jpg
172 KB, 439x444
>>5344377

no offense dude, but nah.

I lived in this shitty ass tiny town, really -REALLY- small minded people. I made the best out of a situation growing up, and it went really well. When I could afford to move (and I did) I was finally in a social circle that wasn't pseudo-hicks, I could be 100% myself.

There is a difference between flat out deceiving people, and choosing to hide something that you know will cause more controversy than good. Asking a girl how her day was instead of insisting on explaining why Nurgle is your favourite chaos god is a perfectly legit thing to do, so that's what I did.

Also didn't blame my toys, blamed myself for getting careless.
>>
File: SWroom001.jpg (74 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
SWroom001.jpg
74 KB, 640x480
>>5344377
how much charisma do i need to be able to bang a girl in a room like this?
>>
File: neckbeard handsome nerds.jpg (103 KB, 647x782) Image search: [Google]
neckbeard handsome nerds.jpg
103 KB, 647x782
>>5344417
>not being good looking so girls won't give a shit
I've had things go my way even when spilling spaghetti everywhere
>>
>>5344373
>Never ever date hispanic lol they are bitches from hell
I can second this. Ex was from Spain, cheated on me multiple times.
>>
>>5344429
uh, cool mr. mad pussy destroyer?
>>
>>5344436
I'm in southern California
Hispanic chicks are everywhere.

The guy was being taken advantage of and he's trying to blame his simpiness on an entire group.
Might as well blame all girls while you're at it and become Dave Sim
>>
>>5344377
>You do know that you can have both charisma and toys, right? If a girl sees your toy collection, you can just be cool about it and talk to her.
"They are NOT kids' toys! Kids' toys would have a choking hazard warning. And speaking of choking hazards..."
>>
>>5344454
>a-anon are these like, child toys?
>you see, everyone likes to play with something. Children play with toys, I play with toys and you shall now play with this massive cock
>what do you mean jail?
>what do you mean by schizophrenic?
>>
>>5344411
Trips and dubs, they dont act like that at the beginning of the relationship, only when they have some leverage.

Yeah, they are bitches, yeah they love to cause drama, yeah they always suspect you of cheating, yeah they call every 5 minutes to check up and make sure you arent cheating. Yeah they like to smack and throw shoes and whatever. Yeah she cheated on me, so what, I fucked her 20 year old sister, no effort.

>>5344447
May as well, because it is not an isolated incident. Hispanic girls are gold diggers. You would know if you didn't have your head up some fags ass all day.

Hell, Ive struck out with white girls consistently, just wont date a white guy since media and school tells them that is wrong and racists.

I have to shake off hispanic girls, cause they want someone that wont leave no matter how mean they get, same for black girls but they flip the fuck out when I turn them down immediately. Havent tried the asian ladies, not too attracted to them tbqh familia lol

Its all good now, I just got a big raise, going to pull about 45-50k a year after taxes. Im in the position to pump and dump all I want, still buy whatever toys I want, and save money, get my own place out of the city. Id settle down if there was a decent woman that wasnt 1. Fat as fuck or 2. Bitchy as fuck or 3 combination of both.

Women have become entitled little cunts as of late, Im not afraid to say it, and it wont stop me from getting laid, women like being pissed off more than flowers and rings and shit.
>>
>>5344561
you sound like a bitter fedora asshole, dude
>>
>>5342646
>buy toys
>girl dosnt give a fuck
>girl becomes bread winner and makes 60k a year
>dosnt give a fuck I buy toys
>abandon work and mooch of her and buying toys
>she still dosnt give a fuck
>it's been like this for 5 years now
If this ride ends I'm gonna say I've enjoy what a ride it's been
>>
>>5344577
Feels good to vent. This is a place where we serve cold reality. Nothing is perfect, everything is flawed, even you, even me. If your jimmies arent regularly rustled, you havent been here long.

Look fags, put it this way, toys and games will always be around, may cost more later, blah blah, but with relationships, those cost the most, they take the most from us, and leave the biggest debt of pain. People cant be replaced, some relationships will never be minded, giving up on someone is the worst you can do to them, short of boiling them alive in a vat of molten metal.
>>
>>5342646
>Turn 23
>still no girlfriend
>life goes down hill worse
>still working on multiple life goals
>closest person to me dies
> brother stabs me in the back
>working hard just to get up in the morning
>hurts to live
>no point to life if I can't enjoy it a little bit
>seriously considering selling all my toys and getting a gun to blow my brains out
>>
>>5344652

Christ anon you matter to someone
>>
>>5344669
> you matter to someone
A gun dealer.
>>
>>5344417
>Mah Nurgling

No worries, anon, i was mostly just speaking about it in a general sense, but now that i kinda know more about your situation i can understand how it'd be a bit of a shitty stigma to have to deal with while growing up.

I've never really had to deal with people who are generally that judgemental, though that's mostly because i grew up in the city whilst half my family was out in the bush, and those people don't want to know or hear about any hobby that doesn't have anything to do with sports.

>>5344422
>"Guess how i paid for all of this... That's right, with my dick."

Seriously though, probably just find a girl that's pretty cool and open minded, probably wouldn't be hard to find one that also liked the movies, bang a couple of times at her place and drop hints during dates that you collect star wars toys and then when you bring her over show her the stuff.

Let her be allowed to pick up stuff to look at it, if she's interested. One of the biggest turn offs is when you're showing off toys and sperging about "NO TOUCHING!" or even "WASH YOUR HANDS FIRST!", just be cool about it and disinfect it all later when she's gone.

>>5344454
This guy gets it.
>>
>>5344652
Don't use a gun. Gun grabbing liberal faggots will be happy with your choice of suicide. Jump off a building or someting.
>>
>>5344778
I don't think gagging her with a transformer is a genuine fetish though.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (43 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
43 KB, 1280x720
>be me
>be teenager in the late 1990s
>be latchkey kid with nice home
>meet qt from different school nearby
>some friends come over
>she comes with
>show her my McFarlane Clown transforming
>give no fucks
Must have impressed her because we've been together for 18+ years now

That reminds me, I still have a complete MIB set of the original series at my parents' house.
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 519x723) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 519x723
>>5342646
>>
File: IMG_3529.jpg (450 KB, 1524x2040) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3529.jpg
450 KB, 1524x2040
OP here. I've been trying to find a picture of my ex, but it looks like I have only one left. Just proving she existed
>>
>>5346014
>implying that's actual proof
>implying anyone actually cares
>>
File: HZQhpea.gif (884 KB, 260x111) Image search: [Google]
HZQhpea.gif
884 KB, 260x111
>>5346014
>>
>>5346102
>>5346102
>>5346102
>>
>>5346014
Nigga this isn't no /soc/ I just want the toys gtfo
>>
>>5343418
The trick is, talk to it for ages so everyone is used to it, and then one day have it turn its head and reply.
>>
>>5346014
>dating a cat
>>
>>5344338
My dad married a woman like that and she's awful. No friends, rarely gets off the couch when she isn't at work, blames everything on him and holds him responsible for the actions of his children, thinks she knows everything/won't listen to your opinion regardless of your experience.... List goes fucking on and on.

The really sad part is that things were much better for the both of them before the 2000s. Now she just stagnates and he.... he's not what he used to be either, but he has a remarkable endurance. I'm still worried about what will happen when I leave, but I guess it's ultimately out of my hands...
>>
>no gf because sperg
>no toys because poor
shit
>>
File: jis_011.png (149 KB, 300x3957) Image search: [Google]
jis_011.png
149 KB, 300x3957
>>5346766
It's ok, anon. It'll all be ok.
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.