[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Large dinosaur models
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 51nIsaUBxZL._SX300_.jpg (17 KB, 300x277) Image search: [Google]
51nIsaUBxZL._SX300_.jpg
17 KB, 300x277
I'm looking for high quality large dinosaur models/toys for my son, and am having difficulty finding anything that's matching his/my wishes.

Size-wize, I'd like a t-rex, for instance, to be at least 18 inches tall, preferably closer to 24. Does anyone know of any brands around this size? Schleich, Papo, etc. are all significantly smaller. The only thing I've found close to the size I'm looking for are the cheap shitty unrealistic articulated toys like from wal-mart.
>>
>>5342114

I'm interested too in these.

Bumping
>>
>>5342221
Thanks for the bump!
>>
>>5342229

You're welcome senpai. I really like this one
>>
>>5342375
Very beautiful and awesome, but not something my son could play with I'm afraid. It's 20 lbs, right? and cost $360, right? i'm looking for more of a model/toy than a statue. $60-120 range. I'm aware that they simply might not exist. :(
>>
http://dinotoyblog.com/ might help some.
>>
CollectA made giant versions of their rex and triceratops, although they're not really something you can play with. Your best bet is tracking down an old gulper t rex from the Jurassic lines, you can get them for the higher range of your price.
>>
>>5342434
>old gulper t rex from the Jurassic lines,
It's my impression the gulper was never released. Am I wrong or are you thinking about a different model?
>>
>>5343161
Bull T-rex?
>>
>>5343161
Same fucking thing jesus. It's had 3 releases, you spergs all know that.
>>
File: SWIGGITY_MODE.png (1 MB, 796x843) Image search: [Google]
SWIGGITY_MODE.png
1 MB, 796x843
There are some pretty cool models and toys at the Museum that I work at
As soon as I get paid they're all mine

Even have pic related
>>
>>5343862
>triceratops does nothing!

Every god damn time.
>>
>>5343862

Funny thing is that the T-rex and Triceratops have the same action feature, a battle damage piece that can be removed.
>>
>>5343890
Triceratops doesn't need that stupid shit. He fucks bitches and fucks up t rex's.
>>
>>5342375
Very cool.
>>
>>5345005
>Triceratops doesn't need that stupid shit. He fucks bitches and fucks up t rex's.
this nigga knows it
>>
File: image.jpg (741 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
741 KB, 2048x1536
These might interest you, OP. They're pretty dang big, a few different kinds of dinosaur. They're made from lightweight foam and rubber.

They're sold in the gift shop for the ride Dinosaur at Disney's Animal Kingdom. So, try eBay looking for Aladar (the iguanodon main character from the movie and ride) or Disney Carnosaurus (antagonist). There's also an app where you can shop Disney parks merchandise. Like the cast members at the park in the gift shops will go grab the stuff for you.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.