[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
3A x Valve
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: PixHkui.png (1 MB, 1080x1230) Image search: [Google]
PixHkui.png
1 MB, 1080x1230
Any news on this? Damn, I'd grab 3A Gordon, Alyx and d0g over HL3 at this point...
>>
should have been Neca
>>
>>5337803
>should have been an ugly piece of trash that falls apart as soon as you take it out of the book
>>
>>5337807
Fuckin' +1. No more NECA crap.
>>
>>5337801
>3A doing Dog
It's a robot, of course Ash would do that. Knowing him, he'd probably do a Combine after.
>>
>>5337837
He confirmed that d0g, Gordon and Alyx are in the works. No new info since march tho...
>>
>>5337841
>He confirmed that d0g, Gordon and Alyx are in the works.
Oh, that sounds great

>No new info since march tho...
Dang.
>>
3AGO Bertie drop when. Let me actually use my discount on something this year.
>>
>>5337801
Neat. I've been saying they should make this for a long time now. Too bad it will probably only be 1/6 though, will make a cool display piece but not much play value. That's not really 3A's department though.
>>
>>5337801
After the horrible sales with the portal bots I'm not sure it's worth it
>>
>>5337901
HL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Portal
>>
>>5337901

This is what I was thinking. People have moved on from half life since 3 is never coming out.
>>
>>5337901
This, also the TF2 robots did really badly too. I wouldn't be surprised if valve nixed em like they did to NECA.
>>
>>5338032
The Sandvich or whatever (It was before my interest in 3a) did better than the bots from what I've seen.
That is really sad to me.
>>
>>5339043
If they made regular characters istead of the bots, the sales would've been massive. But it's 3A. Just look what they did to SW.
>>
>>5339525
>But it's 3A. Just look what they did to SW.

I was just thinking of this turning out with d0gs head on a sexy nurse body.
>>
>>5337803
Neca had their chance.
>>
>>5341941
You realize Neca's line faltering was Valve's fuckup, right? valve STILL hasn't approved the existing prototypes for the last of the line because Valve gets bored with things halfway through and forgets to finish.
>>
>>5341947
Valve won't approve them because the toys they did make were shit.
>>
>>5341941
Gordon Freeman is fucking amazing, shame they kind of dropped the ball on Left 4 Dead.
>>
>>5341965
Kinda agree, yet if they continued the HL series, I'd grab every single one with no second thoughts.
>>
>>5341966
>30 degree elbows and knees are amazing
>>
>>5345544
+1, he can't even hold his gravity gun properly.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.