[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Star Wars Lightsaber
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
Got this for $65 dollars at B&N, how did I do?
>>
>>5336330
Really fucking good, how did you get it so cheap? I'm still hunting for Vaders
>>
>>5336333
I used a %30 percent coupon with a 40 dollar gift card and an extra %10.
>>
>>5336340
*an
>>
>>5336340
Yeah, that's a steal then. I love mine
>>
File: 1450062127759-241903014.jpg (3 MB, 4160x3120) Image search: [Google]
1450062127759-241903014.jpg
3 MB, 4160x3120
Pic. of it.
>>
>>5336330
>a 40 dollar gift card

so wont that be $105 then?
>>
>>5336380

Yeah, it's not like someone didn't have to pay for the card in the first place, whether it was him or a relative. It's not "free money."
>>
>>5336409
I got a giftcard for my birthday and finally decided to use it, so tecnically it was a deal for me.
>>
I have an old master replicas anakin one. Definitely good quality on mine, I imagine the newer ones are the same.
>>
>>5336649
Apparently the quality dropped once Hasbro picked it up.
>>
>>5336948
Damn, the only problem with little orphan ani's is that little rust spots appear on it now and then. Of course I've already cleaned it mostly off, so it's not much of an issue.
>>
So I got my Luke saber from HTS and it had a blade defect so I sent it back to get a new one. Now they are back ordered and they might not be able to send me a replacement. Fucking frustrating. What do you guys think the chances are Hasbro produces some more?
>>
>>5336330
So what's the difference between the black series sabers and signature series?
>>
What's the point of owning an expensive-ass neon?
>>
>>5337824
LED's to be exact

I got mine because it was A. On clearance at a place that was going out of business and B. It's a collectable.
>>
>>5338438
>>5337824
In case you're wondering, I'm the guy from earlier with the MR anakin.
>>
>>5336416
So, it was $105. I wouldn't say "I got Luke's lightsaber for $0! What a fucking deal! Just thought everyone should know... Oh, well, yeah I used gift cards to buy it, so this deal doesn't actually exist."
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.