[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a thing for really tiny toys, especially robots/knight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8
File: Cubebot_sizes.jpg (183 KB, 1000x1029) Image search: [Google]
Cubebot_sizes.jpg
183 KB, 1000x1029
I have a thing for really tiny toys, especially robots/knight or generally faceless humanoids. Think smaller than a lego. However, I'm pretty new to toy stuff and I find them hard as balls to find. Any help?
Pic semi-related, the micro cubebot is really fun
>>
Do you mean only action figures because i really doubt they can have any articulation under 2 inch
>>
>>5329989
Not necessarily no, but if they have some, even very basic, it's nice. Even lego-sized is fine, I just don't dig much the style of them.
>>
Well then there are the minimates action figures just about the size of mega bloks but a litle more articulated and if you are a fan of marvel and dc theres the zerboz and also marvel 500 both witout articulated and about an inch tall
>>
File: GOODS-00061533.jpg (62 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
GOODS-00061533.jpg
62 KB, 560x560
Have you heard of hagen no zista?
http://slist.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=GOODS-00061533
>>
>>5330025
Thanks! I don't have a particular love for marvel, but there's some cool designs, and it's the kind of thing I like just having around my desktop.

>>5330031
Never heard of them before, but that seems right up my alley, very cute too. Thanks.
I've never used Ami Ami, though, are they reliable?
>>
>>5330052
Amimami is reliable but I think theyre also up on hobbysearch and hobbylink japan
>>
File: agon6_1_M.jpg (288 KB, 666x999) Image search: [Google]
agon6_1_M.jpg
288 KB, 666x999
Most of what I can think of are slightly larger than a Lego guy.
Starcom
MASK vehicle drivers
Minimates
WWE Micro Aggression
M.U.S.C.L.E. aka Kinnikuman
>>
Look into Tenkai Knights, the base figures literally transform into a 2x4 lego brick
>>
File: sd_ff[1].jpg (82 KB, 925x555) Image search: [Google]
sd_ff[1].jpg
82 KB, 925x555
>>5329937
Transformer Armada had Mini-cons which were the dopest shit ever.

Gundam has a lot of Gashapon (capsule toy) that might fit your tastes, some with big heads, some with normal proportions, all awesome. Consider giving one of the series a watch if you haven't (War in the Pocket is 6 episodes long and basically the best the franchise has to offer, it's Christmas-themed too)
>>
File: 3ZINKIES.jpg (131 KB, 640x327) Image search: [Google]
3ZINKIES.jpg
131 KB, 640x327
>>
Thanks a lot for the recommendation and the help. I'll get ordering tomorrow, perhaps post some pic once I get a decent collection going on.
>>
File: got-throne-room.jpg (1016 KB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
got-throne-room.jpg
1016 KB, 3000x2000
>>5330031
aren't those a little too big for what OP wants?

>>5330160
these are awesome, but being an ebay only thing kills it.

Personally, I've been buying McFarlane's Game of Throne sets and minifigures, since they're basically what I've always wanted as a kid: medieval knights fucking shit up and i get medieval sets too!
>>
>>5330186
Good point actually, the size of them isn't precised. I assumed they were fairly small since they're gacha toys though
>>
File: 4720.jpg (132 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
4720.jpg
132 KB, 1280x720
>>5330175
The Gundam Converge line, specifically, is pretty good.
>>
File: $_35.jpg (8 KB, 300x171) Image search: [Google]
$_35.jpg
8 KB, 300x171
funny that you say it. i just bought a christmas plushie for my gf today from a store that i never ordered at and got 2 of pic related along with my actual order in the box.

its really, REALLY tiny. like, the size of a pencil point, if not smaller.

i'm not into monsterhunter, but i plan on using them as toys for my toys.
>>
>>5330025
Minimates do a ton of franchises. A serious ton of them. Only problem is they're quite a bit taller than Lego figures.
>>
>>5331182
I know i ment the zerboz when i said marvel and dc

They are not that bigger than lego i said they are about the size of a mega bloks figure
>>
>>5329937
Zbots
Mini Zbots
Worlds smallest transformers
>>
>>5331204
megabloks minifigs have superior articulation and come with cool vehicles
>>
>>5329937
Saw those thing 2 years ago in New Zealand.
And the micro one is like 20 NZD.

I was like seriously? And this is made of wood?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.