[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SNK toys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7
File: KoF Angel 14.png (273 KB, 610x358) Image search: [Google]
KoF Angel 14.png
273 KB, 610x358
So, SNK is back at focusing on fighting games. KoF comes back, pachinko goes out.

Do you think there's any chance we may see good action figures based on their franchises? Figuarts or revoltech maybe?

>Inb4: Terry Bogard.

I said, good action figures.
>>
>Figuarts are good
>implies D-Arts Terry is shit

In that case they're basically one and the same
>>
>>5327703

Thats from a brand new game? Jesus christ SoulCalibur Dreamcast looks light years better than that.
>>
>>5328218
Well, yeah, is from a new game, KoF 14. And yeah, the graphics sucks, badly.

Yet, in the last interview they said the game was done in a 70%, so maybe they will improve it later. We can hope
>>
>>5327703
There are no good SNK toys. The closest you've got is shitty D-Arts Terry and shittier A-Label K'.
>>
>>5328829
they shouldnt shown the current state if it isnt that finish on the look departments.

The trailers evolved slightly... so there is a small improvment, but how much can be upgraded.
>>
>>5329140
That face is horrible!

As for the graphics, I guess there's not much hope for that, but on the bright side, they apparently have been polishing the engine, so it may look like a PS2 game, but would play smoothly.
>>
>>5330733
>>5328218
y'all niggas have apparent never played, or forgotten, what a Dreamcast and PS2 looked like.
>>
>>5330759
https://youtu.be/94wOhLGzcmo
>>
>>5330810
>ingame and prerendered are the same thing
>>
>>5328857
Was K' actually released?
>>
>>5331038
Hell if I know. I've never been able to find one. Hell, that picture is the only sign of its existance.
>>
>those D Arts protos from Mai and Kim will never turn into real figures
It hurts.
>>
>>5331222
There were never any good pics of those were there?
It's possible they would've turned out shittier than Terry
>>
>>5331226
I just remember a pic of Terry with the back of Kyou and Kim in the background and one of Mai's fan on the side. Honestly, if they were on par with Terry, I would have been pretty okay. As long as you got one with non shitty face paint job, its a pretty good figure. Its only real downside is the lack of capless head and cap accessory.
>>
NEVER!

>http://myfigurecollection.net/item/137559
>>
>>5327703
what company has the SNK licence, since whe see a lot of streeth fighters articulated every game, hell even tekken has more recent figures and statues right now with kotobukiya

with kof its always Mai, Terry and the edgelords iori, kyo, k'
i whish SHfigurarts, revoltech or even SAS could get the licence maybe some in figmas like kula, Alice and Angel

i just want posable cuties, mr karate and ikari warriors team
>>
>>5332603
I don't think any company owns the rights to publish toys based on their franchise. As shown above, some toys were never released so I don't see those companies holding the rights if they didn't even bothered to use them.

Which made me worry about having any new figure at all.
>>
>>5332978
dont they pay for licence like rent, just give money to the rightholders (SNK) for character/game in a period of time/production for the toys that how i think license worked

they arent exclusives eighter like how all companys make stormtroopers and aliens but you can have non time limited licences or agreedments like SHfiguarts with Kamen riders
or companys like figma thath just pay and make one character and leave people wanting more
>>
>>5332603
SAS SNK best idea I've read in a while!
>>
The /toy/ janitor is a gigantic faggot, confirmed

>for free
>>
>>5335610
Those are old news... but I'm curious, for what reason this time?
>>
>>5327703
I'm just excited for potential new pr0n
>>
of all the snk franchises I think metal slug is the most well known and deserves action figures the most
>>
>>5335604
>ugly figures with shitty engineering and poor QC
I'd rather have SHF.
>>
File: tips tophat.png (199 KB, 353x510) Image search: [Google]
tips tophat.png
199 KB, 353x510
>>5335771
>shitty engineering
>poor QC
well i don't see you designing your own and making it that good so yeah
and they aren't ugly they are actually really good, characters they are based are the "ugly" if your dont like jojo's, but thats your taste your problem they even based the first ones on more modern art of the autor
>>
>>5336533
>not aknowledging the shittiness of SAS
>stupid "if you can't do better you can't talk about it" mentality
You shouldn't express your "opinion" at all.
>>
>>5336838
>the shittiness of SAS
please just show me this shittines you speak of i've seen the faces_of_PAK.png thats actually funded but nothing bad about SAS
can you point me out in this SAS meme your trying to pull,
>>
>>5338088
>SAS being bad is just a meme
Kek, MUH JOJOS sure are clueless.
>>
>>5339115
>JOJO is the only thing SAS makes
>MOE is the only thing Figma makes
>DBZ & Bugmen is the only thing SHfiguarts makes
>>
>>5340056
Are you seriously retarded enough to imply that SAS aren't at least 95% Jojos?
>>
>>5335627
This. I really want some new saigado comics, specially from Angel.
>>
File: ajisasfig5.jpg (227 KB, 450x640) Image search: [Google]
ajisasfig5.jpg
227 KB, 450x640
>>5341107
>Are you seriously retarded enough to imply that SHFiguarts aren't at least 95% DBZ & Bugmen ?
so now your complain is about how most of them are jojos instead of quality

SAS is working on getting more licenses you fuck up, whe are gonna get Tokyo Ghoul, but you still need a big one to keep the bussines going jojo's what makes the company eat 3 meals a day
>>
>>5341701
oh i also forgott the shitton of Pretty cures and Sailor moons that SHFiguarts keeps throwing up
>>
File: vanessa.jpg (63 KB, 400x1100) Image search: [Google]
vanessa.jpg
63 KB, 400x1100
>>5341701
U r good guy who don't afraid of nothing.

I would do unspeakable things for a Vanessa SAS
>>
>>5327703
i'll only care if it's a k9999, though thats never gonna happen. Or a kula or k, an improved relatively cheap iori would be kickass too.
>>
>>5341853
I would do unspeakable things to a Vanessa SAS
>>
>>5341701
>so now your complain is about how most of them are jojos instead of quality
You're the one who brought it up idiot.
>>
>>5335629
Didn't there was a tank thing? I don't remember if it was a gashapon or a model kit.
>>
>>5344438
There was a plamo and a super expensive completed model released this year or by the end of 2014 IIRC.
>>
>>5341853
>>5342013
she is top tier waifu
>>
>>5344692
Disregarding the price, they were any good?
>>
>>5341701
That's nice. I don't animu, what is that?
>>
>>5346253
I only own the (cheap) plamo which is ok I guess, off course if you know how to paint that would make it better. The completed model, no idea (although I think it looks better proportionned).
>>
>>5346277
>AJIN
its still only a manga if i not wrong
something about dudes that are inmortal, and cant make "ghosts(stands)" kinda like invisible shadows and use them to kill
the goverment starts to capture this Ajins and experiment with them and why they dont die and how those creatures they can create are related, then one of the inmortal dudes starts soem real terrorism war shit agains the goverment for experimenting with them
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.