[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>will you haveq girl or boy toy? >MFW i want the girl toy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 583x582) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 583x582
>will you haveq girl or boy toy?
>MFW i want the girl toy
>i am a boy
>"i..i have a sister, you know?"
>>
bronies pls leave
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 606x539) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 606x539
>>5326182
>its a bulid a bear toy.
>>
File: Cool_as_Ice.png (468 KB, 855x479) Image search: [Google]
Cool_as_Ice.png
468 KB, 855x479
You've gotta just develop the confidence to pick up any toy you want, take it to the cashier, and buy it, giving no fucks what anyone thinks of you.

And when they ask if you want a gift receipt, you look them in the eye, smile, and say, "No thanks."
>>
>>5326545
GO NINJA GO NINJA GO!!!!
>>
>>5326577
Wrong movie.
>>
>>5326582
It's okay. Ninja Rap is always appropriate where Vanilla Ice is concerned.
>>
Who the fuck cares dude. Every time I go to McDonald's I order a hamburger without the patty. I don't eat meat, they hardly offer anything else I can eat, so I just get the sandwich with ketchup and stuff some fries in there. Yeah, sometimes I get funny looks, but I don't give a damn. Just get the fucking toy you want and be done with it.
>>
>>5327076
Why don't you order a salad?
>>
>>5327076
It's actually more common for people to order a burger without the meat than you might think. I often joke with my general manger that we should just add a veggie burger to the menu.
>>
you gotta have female toys so your action figures aren't gay.
>>
File: coraline.jpg (261 KB, 280x3928) Image search: [Google]
coraline.jpg
261 KB, 280x3928
>>
>>5327579
ebin
>>
>"is it for your little sister?"
>"NOPE ITS ALL FOR ME"

I used to have shame
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.