[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eyeshield 21
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: Kobayakawa.Sena.full.90804.jpg (220 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Kobayakawa.Sena.full.90804.jpg
220 KB, 1024x768
Are there any decent figures of him?
>>
File: elam1.jpg (103 KB, 432x576) Image search: [Google]
elam1.jpg
103 KB, 432x576
No, and there aren't any football figures with decent articulation. Sucks, man.
>>
>>5322131
Are there even any like Gashapon or figurines? I can't find anything really.
>>
>>5322131
>>
>>5322937

That's a McFarlane sports picks or whatever, right? I had the Tebow one; despite all those joints, they're crap. It's like they decided to shove as much poa into them as they could without considering if any of it was functional.

Would kill for NFL Figuarts
>>
File: Eyeshield_statueshit.jpg (152 KB, 1600x899) Image search: [Google]
Eyeshield_statueshit.jpg
152 KB, 1600x899
>>5322287

There's this statue, which will hit your wallet harder than a Spear Tackle.
>>
File: 11812.jpg (32 KB, 256x372) Image search: [Google]
11812.jpg
32 KB, 256x372
There was one Jump Event exclusive carded 2 inch figure that came with a swappable head from helmet Sena to regular with a fixed pose and a statue from Wonderfest 2 years ago.

And that's it. FOREVER.

Yaha.
>>
>>5322131
What about those NFL robot action figures?
>>
>>5323707
Oh that actually looks quite good, is there anywhere I can buy it?
>>
>>5323136
Yeah. Never owned any but seems like it. I thin the main point of the figures was to have a toy that could pull off basic football poses.
>>
>there will never be a line of Figuarts sports players, either fictional or based on real sporting stars
>>
>>5323890
It was a Jump Event exclusive, was originally only 800 yen (Imagine, like only 8 bucks), but now they are super in demand because at the time Eyeshield was a hot manga (No anime yet) and they just assumed down the line they would get some nice figures. That didn't happen and as a result this ONE figure ended up being highly sought after due to everyone's misjudgement.

It shows up on Ebay once and while and goes for about 50 bucks now. Again it's 2-3 inches in a fixed pose with swapable head.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.