[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
slowpoking haul
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: Toy Lot3.jpg (1 MB, 646x3735) Image search: [Google]
Toy Lot3.jpg
1 MB, 646x3735
Well I'm back /Toy/ I doubt anyone truly missed me. I was away for a while and couldn't really post anything,so I had to wait on doing that and in the waiting the little
haul I had in the beginning just grew and grew.
being that I was travelling I couldn't really do anything with the stuff I bought while I was on the road also I was buying stuff off Ebay and having it shipped home so it would be there when I got back.
I was home in time to see Age of Ultron and
then gone for a couple of months then back in time for Ant-Man and then gone again. I had returned home around the first of September and by that time it was Force Friday and I added that to my already large haul. I then had to go again from say mid sept until around the end of October and have been home since.
So this basically is everything that I ended up purchasing this Summer and into the Fall (April-October) I had the pictures on the
computer since the end of October and just kept saying "I need to post that" but every time I tried to set time to do it something else would come up so here it then finally, better late then never.
>>
File: 01A.png (944 KB, 780x567) Image search: [Google]
01A.png
944 KB, 780x567
>>5320303
Also here is everything as it sat in my living room while I got things organized.
>>
Why are you still trip fagging you piece of shit. No one care about your retail garbage.
>>
>>5320414
rude crude dude

>>5320303
Winslow post your entire collection pls, I'm oddly curious....
>>
>>5320414
>YOU CAN ONLY BE A TRUE COLLECTOR IF YOU BUY NIPPONESE TOYS CHING CHONG CHING
>>
>>5320303
cape shit
statue shit
faggy doll shit
star wars shit
wrestle shit
random shit
congrats OP you bought a big pile of shit
>>
Shiiiit! that Laura Croft stuff alone is worth
3000-4000 dollars!?! I wish I had that kinda cash to put towards toys.
>>
>>5320303
Are those Elite girls 4" ?
>>
>>5320303
Nice WWF Figures, good quality for the price. I hope you enjoy them.
>>
File: Diva Line 03 Marvel.png (1 MB, 817x544) Image search: [Google]
Diva Line 03 Marvel.png
1 MB, 817x544
>>5321514
No they are not 4 inches they are as tall as the other ones, I took pictures of stuff in rows so I could set up the large picture in the way that I did.
I then resized the large pic because it was huge and if I posted that everyone would be complaining about file size.
>>
I wish I could find some of those Elite girls, but none of the stores in my area ever seem to have 'em.
>>
I can't imagine this clown's collection to look good.
>>
File: 62148796.jpg (94 KB, 500x277) Image search: [Google]
62148796.jpg
94 KB, 500x277
>scrollin through the catalog
>see that this fag is back
>faceplam.jpg
>looking at this retail garbage and flea market/goodwill trash
>BAKA
>wonder why OP won't just give up and die

The Op is probably the biggest shitlord on /toy/
I hope his house burns down with all his crap and
him inside.

>>5321246
HAHA No! you can probably get all that junk on
ebay for a couple hundred and besides who cares
about some old vidya from the 90s?

>>5323204
I can its probably some huge cluster fuck
of over filled shelves that are caked in
dust
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.