[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on Aliexpress?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: jacksdogoku.png (570 KB, 462x568) Image search: [Google]
jacksdogoku.png
570 KB, 462x568
I want to buy this off of Aliexpress ($25 free shipping), but I've never shopped there before and was wondering how legit and reliable it is. I know it's a knock off so I'm not worried about that, but the fact that it's a China based company has me very skeptical about whether they'll actually ship my order. I could order it on ebay, but it's a bit more expensive and it's also from China, but at least with ebay I know I'll get the full price back should something happen.

>TL;DR - Aliexpress. Scam? not a Scam? What's your experience with them?
>>
>>5319347
Aliexpress is pretty legit, they have pretty decent buyer protection so you don't have to worry. I use them for everything and I haven't had any trouble with getting my money back if something didn't arrive.

Though the only thing you should know is that if a price is too good for something its obviously going to be a knock off, legit things sold on aliexpress are usually more than retail so its a good way to judge if something is a KO or not.
>>
>>5319388
>Aliexpress is pretty legit, they have pretty decent buyer protection so you don't have to worry.
That seems to be the case, but I've seen a bunch of complaints on Google that they only got partial refunds or no refund at all. They could just be idiots that bought from brand new sellers

>Though the only thing you should know is that if a price is too good for something its obviously going to be a knock off, legit things sold on aliexpress are usually more than retail so its a good way to judge if something is a KO or not.
Thanks for the heads up. but I already know I'm buying a knock off. and the price difference compared to ebay is only 5 bucks. I just don't think that this is worth any more than $25.
>>
They are fine. If you're worried go with the seller with the highest score.
>>
>>5319415
This one seems pretty reliable. 98.9% positive feedback with a score of 3424
>>
>>5319409

Bull. Aliexpress works with China sellers and will side with them. All the supposed protection and ratings is all to swindle ignorant buyers into trusting them by using similar ideas from ebay, amazon etc.

I kmowingly bought some knock-off 1/6 clothes, but they were nothing like the sample pictures, and didn't even fit the doll they were supposed to. They told me to get a refund I would either have to pay tracked shipping back to them so they could review the problem (not even guaranteeing a refund), or they'd give me $4 partial and that was it.

I contacted aliexpress about this seller using fraudulent pics of the item and asked them to honour the money back guarantee. They basically just repeated EXACTLY what the seller offered, and then repeated it over and over pretending they no longer spoke English.

Best part? I took the $4 partial refund, then left a scathing review. The seller contacted me and demanded I give them full stars. I told them to fuck themselves.
>>
File: bfyOGfP.jpg (76 KB, 1000x666) Image search: [Google]
bfyOGfP.jpg
76 KB, 1000x666
>>5319347

Ive only bought from them once, i ordered the gogo MG kamfer which was a bootleg resin kit combined with a knockoff inner frame from another kit (pic related, the one on the right). It cost me $20 with free shipping. It arrived in less than a week with shitty packaging but the contents were undamaged. For the price i cant complain.
>>
>>5319347
ive bought at least two things from them. they take a LONG time to ship, like nearly a month. but i got what was advertised.
>>
>>5319347
They are jewing you, I bought the same figure for 15$ with free shipping.
>>
>>5319797
where? link?
>>
>>5319520
How much did you spend before you got the partial refund? was there something on the seller page that said you would only get a partial refund?

>>5319797
>>5319867
pls respond. was it on Aliexpress or another site?
>>
>>5321092
>was it on Aliexpress or another site?
Not that anon, but I got 3 of that figure from one site, 2 of them were $15 each and one of them was free, but I'm not telling you where.
>>
>>5321108
>Not that anon, but I got 3 of that figure from one site, 2 of them were $15 each and one of them was free, but I'm not telling you where.
dick
>>
>>5319520
did you use escrow?
>>
File: 15243388226_e9e43eb12e_b.jpg (226 KB, 1024x961) Image search: [Google]
15243388226_e9e43eb12e_b.jpg
226 KB, 1024x961
bumping one last time. Looking for a few more opinions before I let the thread die
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.