[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how shitty are the Mcfarlane Walking Dead figures?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: review_walkdeads3_11.jpg (31 KB, 500x298) Image search: [Google]
review_walkdeads3_11.jpg
31 KB, 500x298
how shitty are the Mcfarlane Walking Dead figures?
>>
Early ones are complete garbage.
Newer ones are only mostly garbage. Too small to fit with 6 inchers, too tall for 3 3/4th. Articulation doesn't exist. I have comic Andrea and the only pose I can get her in is neutrally holding her rifle.
Joints are pretty ugly too, some are big white/clear dots.
>>
The older ones were pretty shit. More recent ones are better but still not perfect. And they don't scale with shit.
>>
>>5306481
disappointing to hear.

i wish NECA had the license. such a waste of good characters. fucking Mcfarlane.
>>
File: Carl10.jpg (14 KB, 281x243) Image search: [Google]
Carl10.jpg
14 KB, 281x243
>>5306481

>no 6/7 inch Carl, Rick, Negan, Dwight or Andrea ever

Fucking McFarlane.
>>
File: walking dead zombs.jpg (30 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
walking dead zombs.jpg
30 KB, 480x360
>>5306481
>Articulation doesn't exist
>over 20PoA doesn't exist
>>
>>5306806
RoM>>>PoA
>>
>>5306849
True enough.

Have to echo all of the sentiments about the early figures' articulation and scale compatibility, though there are plenty of nits to pick about the newer figures as well. The humans have gotten better, but aside from the Riot Twins the zombies tend to be gimmick-gimped trash.

McFarlane just loves to do his own thing, even when he knows it's stupid.
>>
>>5306456
>stauteshit tier
two poses top
>>
These figures are garbage, I had most of them up until about series 5. The trouble is I like the show so much that I let it cloud my good sense so I'd look past the flaws. I since sold all the figures in a lot for about 50 bucks. Major loss but glad they're gone. I own the three 10 inch figure/statues they have. They top tier stuff that I'd highly recommend if you're a fan of the show.
>>
>>5309896
I may take the plunge with the 1/6 figures coming from ThreeZero.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.