[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would a tackle box be ideal to storing figma or other figures,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
Would a tackle box be ideal to storing figma or other figures, or is there a better option that isnt too expensive?

I know there's the original packaging and all, but i'm wondering if there's a more convenient way of having em stored away for whenever I can find a good spot for me.
>>
File: 2589.jpg (291 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
2589.jpg
291 KB, 800x800
>>5304756
Fuck it, just down a six pack and there you go, bonus figmu waifu holder with special dividers and everything.
>>
>>5304756
Plastic baggies and any drawer or box
>>
>>5304767
Also, beer.
>>
Get the cheaper one that's just a transparent plastic box.

If you drop a tackle box, expect everything to get scrambled or possibly broken.
>>
File: pic1837507_lg.jpg (695 KB, 1024x678) Image search: [Google]
pic1837507_lg.jpg
695 KB, 1024x678
>>5304756
Well there are Cantilever Organizers...
>>
I'm really looking for something to store the figures themselves, I have a couple of cases for the accessories and all, but due to a lack of space I kinda have to put some of my figures away.

Retarded as it may sound, but I just dont wish to risk anything on them while they're stored away for the time being.
>>
>>5304756
Tackleboxes are pretty sound for storage, just get one with an opaque lid and you might want to invest in padding within.
>>
File: jenna.jpg (25 KB, 264x400) Image search: [Google]
jenna.jpg
25 KB, 264x400
>>5304842
Are those little stripper minis?
>>
>>5305069
Idinnu, that's just an internet pic I found of my brand of Organizer.
>>
>>5305071
they do look like stripper minis.
now I want stripper minis...
>>
>>5305069
looks like the minis and cards/tokens for the game Zombicide.
>>
you can get plastic containers for things like screws from a hardware type store, I'm Canadian so I got mine at Home depot, Lowes comes to mind, they have customizable containers, so you can take the dividers out for longer shit, I usually cover what I don't want scuffed in cleanex
>>
>>5304775
This
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.