[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LOL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9
File: th-thanks.png (662 KB, 860x962) Image search: [Google]
th-thanks.png
662 KB, 860x962
LOL
>>
WOW. Definitely gonna place some orders now!
>>
>>5304732
I get it, the yen blows right now, but this is sad. Their fall sale was better than this.
>>
File: laughingfaceasifridicule.png (352 KB, 467x478) Image search: [Google]
laughingfaceasifridicule.png
352 KB, 467x478
>>
File: 1390972453930.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1390972453930.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>5304799
>mfw I didn't buy the Hyaku Shiki 2.0 because I was going to wait for gundamplanet's small business saturday sale
>mfw gundamplanet knows they're not going to get New Years event cards in for the sale even though other US stores have which is sketchy

No gunpla for me
>>
They did the same shit last year, and they followed up with a fuck huge sale the week before Christmas. Let's hope they do the same this year.
>>
File: 1432929299548.jpg (13 KB, 345x367) Image search: [Google]
1432929299548.jpg
13 KB, 345x367
>>5304732
Wow! What incredibly bargains!
>>
>>5304799
They did this last year as well, but they'll still have a sale similar to the fall one in winter.
>>
For a moment, I thought my end-of-the-month releases will be discounted, but reading down the page it seems not. I guess I can cancel and reorder after they are released, but I don't want to risk some of them going straight to discontinued. Fuck it. I don't think it will get to 15% off anyways.
>>
So everything is 5% off by default, right? I might get something that's like 2 bucks then haha.
>>
>>5304885
did you even read the bloody thing?
>>
File: rocketdubs.jpg (47 KB, 597x600) Image search: [Google]
rocketdubs.jpg
47 KB, 597x600
Joke's on you! These are the results of HLJ learning what sells and what doesn’t. They've been stocking properly so they wont need to clearance stuff out.
>>
>>5304885
You saved 10 cents...congrats
>>
File: 1444618663074s.jpg (4 KB, 167x170) Image search: [Google]
1444618663074s.jpg
4 KB, 167x170
>>5305072
>stocking properly
>full stock of Master Asia at full price
>>
File: th.jpg (9 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
9 KB, 300x200
>>5304732
People in other threads were waiting for Riobot Anubis to go on sale. Looks like he is in low stock on HLJ. He will probably sell out before having a price cut. This sale gives you an extra 10% off and HLJ has him for the cheapest of any online retailer before that discount.
>>
Look on the bright side lads, they got Dorito Starscream for 8 bucks! Now that's a steal if I've seen one
http://www.hlj.com/product/TKT42552/Sci

>>5305504
Plamoya will have it cheaper down the road, and if that fails there's always Manda and Jungle
>>
Looks like the preorders I had that just came out got the discount after all. That's nice. I guess they do say that with "depend on the price of the in-stock merchandise in your order at the time we invoice you for it,"
>>
>>5306759
Really? I'm still waiting on my Goku preorder and it'd be nice to get a discount on that.
>>
>>5306772
Pretty sure. I didn't do the exact math but all the prices were weird numbers like they've been discounted. They just apply the discounts when they do the invoices.
>>
File: you're a louse, HLJ.jpg (5 KB, 165x172) Image search: [Google]
you're a louse, HLJ.jpg
5 KB, 165x172
Yay. I could like nine bucks off a 90 dollar purchase. If I only spent double that I coulda saved twenty four bucks.
>>
fuck... I might just get a couple things still...
>>
File: but prahm.jpg (122 KB, 514x500) Image search: [Google]
but prahm.jpg
122 KB, 514x500
>UW grand scourge
>UW menasor
>FW converge dendrobium shows up
>hg gouf origin version
>actually cancel sentinal's RE:edit war machine thinking even with the 17% off its not worth the price

Bah, if any of this shit comes on sale again I'm buying and selling at a jacked up price.

Apart from the gouf I think I made wise choices, I think.

Please tell me I did right
>>
>>5306780
Hey it's real! They even combined my new and preorder items into one invoice. Just shy that 10% discount but I can't complain. 5% is still better than nothing.
>>
It was still appreciated. I ordered a few boxes of Gashapon, 10% off will help offset the eBay fees when I sell my extras.
>>
>>5304732
Eh. I was gonna place an order but then I saw all the things I actually wanted are backordered at HLJ.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.