[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Toy Shopping In Japan?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 18
File: b383.jpg (697 KB, 2000x1500) Image search: [Google]
b383.jpg
697 KB, 2000x1500
If this belongs in a topic, I apologize and I'll remove this asap.

I'm going to japan soon, and it's my first time. I'm very interested in buying stuff there but I dont really know what are the good shops to check out, or any japanese etiquette when in a shop.

For you guys who have been to japan, what has your experience been, what shops did you enjoy? or would it better to just go into random shops.

I'm more of a Toku guy, but I just want to explore
>>
File: 1448457064383.png (855 KB, 600x859) Image search: [Google]
1448457064383.png
855 KB, 600x859
Check for gashapon, there are some crazy things out there right now.

Just found out about pic related today, unfortunately it's unlikely it'll ever get out of Japan. 300 yen gets you a shot at a robot or a go-kart
素ボディ is the name of the line, I think, my moon's not strong yet and google's just saying it's 'elementary body'
>>
File: 1448460598294.png (853 KB, 600x677) Image search: [Google]
1448460598294.png
853 KB, 600x677
>>5303126
Really wish that gashapon/shokugan could make it outside Japan, they've got some great stuff.
>>
File: 4865976843.jpg (48 KB, 915x674) Image search: [Google]
4865976843.jpg
48 KB, 915x674
>>5303126
those look cute.
are gashas just something you can find any where or in specific shops?

obviously I should go to akihabara but uh, im just feeling overwhelmed thinking about it haha. So many places to go or see. and I only have 10 days.
>>
yellow submarine and mandarake are the big ones in akiba, but you can find some awesomely cheap stuff if you just go around the back streets. dont be afraid to climb 7 flights of stairs and go into weird little places, what looks like a fire escape could lead to treasure.
>>
also nakano broadway is a must. they have everything
>>
>>5303134
Sadly, no idea. How's your moon, because the company's got some info on their Twitter
https://twitter.com/EP_CAPSULE
>>
File: habikoro_3.jpg (85 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
habikoro_3.jpg
85 KB, 640x480
>>5303134
If it's just capsule machines, you'll see plenty of places with dozens of machines lining the walls. I went to town at shops that had them in bags lined up for aisles.

Do this too >>5303136. A lot of shops are really small and in odd places. I set aside two days for just walking through major shopping districts. Walking through places like Nakano Broadway or Nipponbashi is great.
>>
File: 45645k.jpg (404 KB, 969x581) Image search: [Google]
45645k.jpg
404 KB, 969x581
>>5303121
Ummm.. that actually looks like my local comic book store. That over charges on every thing

They'll charge you $80 for a $35 Masters of the Universe figure
>>
akihabara and nakano are the two main places for toys.
go to nakano if it's raining since nakano broadway's all in doors.

akihabara's got more stores but for pricing, i recommend all the Liberty shops, Radio Kaikan bldg, Yodobashi Camera, Soft Map, the "Box" (shop name) that's on the street a little ways from the New Days convenient store in front of the JR exit, the store with the Mazinger outside (don't know the actual name, I just call it the Mazinger store), Mandarake, and the "Jungle" store on a back street near Mandarake.

There's also the big building right next to Radio Kaikan, Kotobukiya, and various other stores on the street but they'll try to take your money.
You don't have much time, so if you find something you like, just go for it I'd say
>>
>>5303151
Seconding this, Akihabara's not great for shopping any more due to the tourist trap nature the place has taken on and the high prices that came with it.

Nakano broadway is where it's at in Tokyo nowadays if you actually want to buy stuff and not get skinned.
>>
>>5303136
Yellow Submarine, got it.

>>5303137
I've never heard of Nakano Broadway. i'll check it out

>>5303241
im not great with foreign haggling, unless there is no haggling in akiba. but thanks for these stores, i've written them down

>>5303250
So are you saying I should Avoid Akihabara?
I dont know what other places I should go then. Someone else mentioned Nakano.
>>
>>5303121
Make sure you always tip the store clerk after compliting a transaction and bow tree times while saying "chimpo ga suki desyou"
>>
just go and find a toys r us
>>
always could try asking around, never been to japan myself
>>
I personally have only been to Nakano and Akihabara.

Akihabara:
Pricey stores, but great for window shopping, especially displays:

Radio Kaikan
Volks Hobby

For semi bargains used goods:
Mandarake
Liberty no.8
Jungle Akiba(in Radio Kaikan)

Nakano Broadway:

Generally cheaper than Akihabara, may find some bargains. Biggest Manadrake there.

But overall, shopfronts are much more expensive than Japanese online retailers. Biccamera chain is okay with a base 20-30% off and you may find some 40-50% off bargains.
>>
>>5304321
interesting, i thought I would find better prices in store rather than online?

How much more expensive would something be from a store vs online?

I know Gatcha Kamen Rider Ghost EyeCons are like what, 400yen? maybe 300yen? unless gatcha is different
>>
>>5303194
Comics america?
>>
just got back from japan myself on monday! it was a blast. The only places worth shopping at in akihabara are Radio Kaikan and Volks Hobby. they are like 7-10 story tall shopping malls, but centered around anime/videogames. everything worth buying will be in one of those two buildings and at a decent price. everything else has ebay prices.

keep your eyes peeled in the volks building. they have tiny locked shelves that venders can put whatever they want and price it however they like. you may see a figure you want, but if its something newer or can be found in the UFO catchers, chances are you can find it cheaper somewhere else in the store if you look hard enough.

check out the full scale gundam as well! its only about 20 mins away from akihabara, and it's infront of a MASSIVE mall. its got some good food inside and its like 13 stories high or some shit. At the top there is a gundam museum thing too! i didnt look too much into that though because you had to pay to enter one part of it, and i was feeling jewish that day. You can see a shit load of gunpla for free though!

have fun, anon. i had the time of my life! stop at a maid cafe, just to experience insane amounts of culture shock! oh! and try the fast food there if you live in the US! its actually good. Taco bell was the bomb fucking diggity. lotteria was great too!
>>
>>5304858
oh! and if you're in ueno stop at pepperlunch cafe!
>>
Think vertically. Most shops go up or start pretty high up. So keep on going up until you find the floor you want.
>>
>>5303126
>>5303129
Shit looks lovely.

Found this site, but I don't get the pricing at all.
Is the 2100y price for a set of many, or what?
>>
>>5305441
Forgot link:
http://www.presepe.jp/item/figures/p0182798%E3%83%8E%E3%83%B3%E3%82%AD%E3%83%A3%E3%83%A9%E3%82%AF%E3%82%BF%E3%83%BC-300%E5%86%86%E3%82%AB%E3%83%97%E3%82%BB%E3%83%AB
>>
File: IMG_20141226_173136046.jpg (1 MB, 1836x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20141226_173136046.jpg
1 MB, 1836x3264
>>5304858
Diver City is pretty great, there's a cool food court-ish thing at the bottom and plenty of neat shops besides toy stuff. If you're going in the winter, they do this holiday-themed projection on the RX-78-2 1:1. it's neat, go in the late afternoon to see it in the sun and again when it's dark.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_nlguyhytuJ1rjnn3x.gif (796 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_nlguyhytuJ1rjnn3x.gif
796 KB, 500x281
>>5304858
woah okay, t hanks for all these recommendations

Even though a price could be on a box, they'll sell it for more?

>>5305562
Sadly I'll be going in spring around April. but Driver City is written on my list now
>>
>>5306342
Several years ago the price on the box was what you paid, tax included. Then they raised tax to 8%, and to make it "less confusing" for everyone, shops started following the jolly old American system of pricing everything without tax. The problem was, some shops did, and some didn't even to this day it still goes on, and it's inconsistent as fuck. If you know the kanji for "including/excluding tax" it's usually ok (although some shops don't even make this clear) but yeah, don't be surprised if things sometimes cost a little more than expected, or on the other hand, cost exactly as it says on the tag.
>>
File: AkibaMap.jpg (644 KB, 1510x1200) Image search: [Google]
AkibaMap.jpg
644 KB, 1510x1200
>>5306507
Might as well post the map I made a while ago for Akiba.

Like anons above said though, it's a bit more pricey since it's a tourist trap, it's kinda always been that way. The sad thing is Nakano used to be much cheaper, but now it's practically just as expensive as word spread about it's existence.
>>
I'm planning to go there sometime next year, but I wanted to go during some kind of toy convention, and I don't think I can wait for next years Tamashii Nations.

Are there any good expos/conventions in Japan next year that are earlier than Tamashii Nations?
>>
>>5306534
How is denden town Compare?
>>
>>5303121
Minor thing to be aware of if you're not already - Japanese cashiers don't tend to handle money directly from the customer. They'll ring up the products and there's a tray that you're expected to put the money on. They'll put the transaction through and then put your change on the tray.

Almost all of them will make an exception for westerners though and often put their hand out for the money before you can even get near the tray, so it shouldn't be a big problem. But it can be something you run into so don't ever take offence if it happens.
>>
File: 1278952265548.jpg (83 KB, 634x356) Image search: [Google]
1278952265548.jpg
83 KB, 634x356
>>5306574
>How is denden town Compare?

Is being illiterate part of Bluefin's hiring requirements?
>>
>>5306574
Smaller, more focused on games than figures and stuff. Still has a Jungle so that's not bad. Mandarake is in a different part of town. Also, Osaka.
>>
>>5306507
okay, thanks. That is very interesting to learn, but I dont know the kanji for tax so I might need to learn that. Right now I'm trying to memorize my Kanas.
>>5306534
So, If Akihabara is a tourist Trap, and Nakano is expensive. Where are some places to go?
What are some places I could get something without getting hit with too many tourists?
>>
>>5306935
No where, really. There isn't really such thing as a "secret cheap place" anymore.
>>
>>5306935
>>5307054

To put things in perspective, I buy most of my stuff on Amazon these days.
>>
>>5306583
I never understood that. I put the money in the tray and then they pick it right up. What purpose does that serve besides wasting time?
>>
>>5306935
税 is tax
>>
>>5307054
>>5307058
>>5307142

Okay, i mean I understand there is no "cheap place" But if there is place that is close to the original price is what im asking. Tax is alright.

I'm coming from the perspective that if it's cheaper than shipping it from japan, then it's a decent price ya know?

If I can buy a Kamen Rider Eyecon for 500 yen, rather than 300 yen. That is fine, because that 300 yen eyecon would have like 1000 yen shipping attached to it if I ordered it online.

Does that make some sense? I'm not great at explaining things.

税 alright, I'll memorize this kanji.
>>
>>5307175
To add to the anon above, the useful combination of kanji would be 税別 (tax not included) and 税込 (tax included). I guess 中古 (second hand) might be useful too I guess.

In terms of affordable places where you're likely to get the best rates I would suggest the エークス shops listed on the map and the one found in Radio Kaikan mentioned above. For second hand stuff mandarake is still the best all round. Bic Camera used to have Amiami prices but their discounts aren't as good as they used to be. Worth looking there though. Gashapons are fixed price wise due to how they are machines. You can't shop around for those. Some shops sell loose gashapon stuff but you'll be paying more for the luxury of choice.
>>
>>5307231
I understand, I was using Gashapon as an example, a bad example though.

I know some toys have the price on the box
>>
try going to the mandrake store
>>
>>5308600
Did you even read the thread?
>>
>>5303121
God, I know which exact store this picture is from.
>>
>>5308892
is it a store in japan?
>>
File: 4383728553_1cab38edde_b.jpg (882 KB, 1024x680) Image search: [Google]
4383728553_1cab38edde_b.jpg
882 KB, 1024x680
I'm curious, do places really have aisles dedicated to Ultraman kaiju and monster vinyls? That's like a dream come true to me.
>>
>>5309809

Man sometimes I just wanna go there but I worry ill sperg out to much with all that cheap shit I could find there.
>>
Where is the best place to get drunk. like a dirty punk bar or something. a place where I can afford a whiskey for myself and a despised American lager for the Rodan vinyl toy I just overpaid for.

we will sit at a table together and look kawaii
>>
>>5309809
yes, its pretty common as well.
>>
>>5309929
great bars in yokosuka, but thats a bit away from akihabara, or tokyo in general. why goto a bar when you can get cheap beer at 711 and drink along in your room while laying in bed, romancing your new toy.

asahi is pretty good.
>>
>>5309956
... not a single good bar in Tokyo? That seems hard to believe.
>>
>>5309929
nomihodai is a fantastic concept. look it up.

but as >>5309956 said, there are no public drinking laws in Japan. I enjoyed drinking in a park before going out to clubs in Shibuya.

though at the end of my journey I really missed a good american craft beer. found a place that had them on tap but a pint was over a thousand moonbucks, so it wasn't so satisfying. the one day I found brewdog cans in a famima in Ginza was fantastic though.
>>
>>5310192
caveat to the public drinking thing, you still probably look like degenerate scum but you're a gaijin, who gives a fuck?
>>
>>5310192
That's pretty cool. And seems like a good way for filthy gaijin to make themselves look even worse in a foreign country. Needless to say, I'm in.

Drinking in a park sounds cool too. Not really into clubbing, mostly bars, pubs and bars with live music.
>>
Some stuff that should be basic common sense/etiquette but surprisingly some people still mess up:

When you walk into a shop and you're greeted, smile and nod so they know you've acknowledged them. A lot of people, especially at larger stores will ignore the constant 'irasshaimase'-ing but if it's a smaller store its a nice gesture and they'll appreciate it.

If you're american, don't try and tip people. The rest of the world gives workers reasonable wages, they'll just get confused.

Good luck, guy.
>>
>>5309929
Go to the Hub pub, lol.

Honestly anywhere is decent to drink, just find a decent izakaya with a 2 hour nomihoudai and you're good to go.

Depending what time of year you go hunt down some of the outdoorbeer terraces at the top of buildings, those are nice too.

Also drink lots of umeshu. It's the best drink.
>>
>>5310489
so, im not much of a drinker, but i heard bar food is great in japan, any suggestions?
also, how hard will it be for me to order something if I dont read much japanese?
>>
>>5311662
A lot of restaurants have picture menus. Just point to something.

Bar food (by which you I figure you mean izakaya food) is neat because it's cheap. you can get like five plates of different stuff for under 1500 yen. it encourages trying new stuff.
>>
>>5303331
Lost it.
>>5303121
Protip: don't. You ain't gonna find anything you can't find online and you'll pay more. There's absolutely 0 reason to go buy things from a physical japanese store unless you're a weeaboo.
>>
>>5311878
they have pictures when at a bar?
>>
>>5312139

And here we have another butthead who has never stepped out of his basement, much less boarded a plane overseas.

There's a shit load of good deals and rare finds to be had shopping in person. You just need to know where to look.

By that I don't mean Mandarake akiba. The place is a bloody tourist trap now. Thanks, gaijin assholes.
>>
>>5312396
Yeah, generally. If they don't, use the google translate app (where you can draw kanji) to figure stuff out.
>>
>>5312565
I dunno, I got figma Kanbaru Suruga there for 2300, and plenty of doujins for 300 yen or less.
>>
>>5312139
sure okay
>>
>>5312596
i didnt know there was on like that
do you might know the name of that app?
>>
File: 7159_4113577137227_2065624078_n.jpg (110 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
7159_4113577137227_2065624078_n.jpg
110 KB, 612x612
>>5303121
There is always akihabara.
basic japanese is not really needed, since you can jsut communicate in numbers, but it's encouraged.

shops i frequent when there are Mandarake/JUNGLE for random cheap toku goodies, yodobashi camera for the current releases and cheap electronics, the kotobukiya store and Radio Kankan.
>>
>>5312139
>There's absolutely 0 reason to go buy things from a physical japanese store unless you're a weeaboo.
What is a vacation?
What is experiencing other parts of the world?
Do you have autism?
>>
oh hey I remember this shop, is it still there?
>>
>>5316364
google translate
>>
>>5316839
what is the shop?
>>
>>5303331
Dammit, I've been bowing only twice and saying "Omae no chimpo wa ookii desu! Mitai!"
>My bad
>>
>>5307141
Wasting time is a Japanese national Hobby.
>>
>>5311662
Yakinikku, Order Horumon. Just don't look at the english translation ;)
>>
>>5319394
It's just offal. Not that unusual if you're culinarily adventurous at all.
>>
>>5311662
man. japanese folks barely expect foreigners to speak human language, let alone japanese. just go where ever looks interesting and muddle through ordering/the whole experience. they're actually more entertained when you hold up their preconceived notions that you are sub-human.

as for drinks. go to the gaijin bars. someone mentioned the Hub. there's one in akiba (as well as shibuya, shinjuku, kawasaki, yokhama, harajuku, ebisu, fuckin everywhere). to really enjoy drinking among the j's, you need to speak the language. so give up on that. you're not missing anything. but there are plenty of j folk that go to the foreign bars to show how "wild" they are and do the exact thing to you that your weeaboo ass is gonna be doing to them in their country

>>5319382
this guy knows.

>>5319414
>awful
fixed that for you.
>>
>>5319718
leave this place. quickly.
>>
Will archive this thread for reference, since I'm traveling there later this coming year :)
>>
>>5319718
>missed the joke
He spelt offal as awful because they are practically homophones, playing to the fact that offal tastes like fucking shit. Bit slow, aren't we?
>>
>>5321053
hope to see you there!
when do you plan on going? im april myself, but i decided to get as much info as i could before then
>>
somebody should arrange a /toy/soldier meet-up.
i sense quite a few anon won't be too far away
>>
>>5309757
Yeah, right beside the Suehirocho subway exit. There a great mandrake-like store right beside it, although I've noticed that prices in Akiba are really skyrocketing. Like that other anon, I now buy most of my stuff from Amazon Japan.
>>
>>5321734
If anyone is interested, the usual suspects are all getting together for WonFes in Feb.

>>5309757
>>5321817
That shop is kinda meh, pricewise. Much higher than all the other shops, probably because it's a private business, and the guy needs to make ends meet. It's sometimes great for American stuff though, he imports a lot of He Man and Transformers stuff.
>>
>>5321817
i have to ask what is a good way to see the base price or "retail" price of an item in japan? Amazon jp? I dont really know what to look up.

I would like to have a website I can use to check sites and compare prices in the shops so I know whats a deal or not.

like where to japanese moms buy their kids toys?
>>
>>5303121
*gasp*
I have been in that exact store near Akihabara. The one in the picture in your post OP.
I recognize that exact corner of the shop.
I bought little eraser guys there.
>>
>>5321837
sweet, i'll be workin it. drinks after?
>>
>>5303241
While staying in Chiba, I encountered this place called "Mr. Maxx". It was basically a Walmart, with a huge floorplan and a connected arcade(Not multiple stories like with most Nihon Department Stores)

Less urban than Akihabara, but less plundered, as well.

Matsudo Gundam Museum is a must-see; they have an arcade, several stores, and several Department Stores within spitting distance.
>>
>>5327495
hows the prices?
>>
>>5322958
anyone know about this? im curious
>>
I just got back from a trip to Japan myself as well:

For Gunpla (any maybe other scale models) I found the best prices at Yamada Denki Ikebukuro, I went to Tam Tam, they seemed to have a much wide selection but their prices were a little higher.

Nakano broadway is great, when I went to akiba on Sunday the Kotobukiya store literally had nothing in the way of scale models (everything was sold out)

If you want to go to Mandarake and know what you want you can always try looking it up on their website so you don't miss out.

>>5310489
I went to the one in Kyoto, it was so damn quiet there but their beer isn't too bad. The hub ale is bretty gud. Unfortunately I wasn't able to find an actual bar, every Japanese bar is just a fucking restaurant that serves alcohol.

>>5329789
>>5322958
Yodobashi Camera and Bic Camera both have websites with search functions that allow you to see the price of them. Use google translate to get the name of the product. Unfortunately Yamada Denki don't.

I'll say this now because I saw other foreigners there and it triggered some hidden autism, this is more gunpla related though: Don't always assume Mandarake is cheaper than a regular store for regular release kits. While they are often cheaper, I saw a couple kits that were more expensive than the big chain department stores.
>>
>>5322958
>>5329789

kakaku.com
It's in Japanese though
>>
>>5309929
>Rodan vinyl toy I just overpaid for.
which toy is that? please tell english name or post pictures. Im a rodan fan...and i dont have any figure of him sadly. I need one.
>>
File: 4364329645_53475abf12_o.jpg (95 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
4364329645_53475abf12_o.jpg
95 KB, 800x600
i guess this might be alittle off topic, but god forbid I ask /ic/

but where are some nice art supply stores?
>>
>>5331151
this is a site that has the original price of an item on it?
>>
>>5333242

Tokyu Hands. Or Yodobashi in Shinjuku and Akiba have a section dedicated to gunpla and model making that will have a lot of stuff as well.

Just remember you may not be able to bring certain liquids home with you.
>>
>>5333264
oh like what? is there a site that would tell me about restricted items?
>>
File: Shaq.gif (876 KB, 355x325) Image search: [Google]
Shaq.gif
876 KB, 355x325
>>5321116
>>
bump to keep alive for reference
>>
Just get a full day to wander around Akiba, that's what I've done anyway
>>
Don't go. Don't do it.
It's like the island from [spoiler] L O S T [/nospoiler].
You will never be the same and always want to go back.
>>
>>5333264
>>5333242
The stationary section of Tokyu Hands was fucking amazing. Found a ton of great gifts there too.
>>
>>5338786
christ, i dont know if im gonna have enough cash for TOYS AND ART SUPPLIES @_@
>>
>>5340109
I dunno if the art supplies are any better than stuff you can easily get state side... but it is the novelty and Japanese-ness of a buncha items that made them cute gifts and just neat stuff to get.

Hell, I found some newt Batman folders and note books with reqlly nice design and construction.
>>
File: 20151215_195401.jpg (53 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
20151215_195401.jpg
53 KB, 480x640
and I just realized I am wearing a shirt I love that I got in the Cospa shop in Akihabara.
>>
>>5340417
it's really the novelty of it.
gotta be all weeb when im in my room
>>
>>5340451
Nice jacket.
>>
>>5340451
is that one piece?
>>
>>5341382
Thanks. Definitely did not buy that in Japan. Can't imagine the price over there. Hell. A friend there says he buys many clothes on business trips elsewhere because how expensive they are in Japan, especially jeans.

>>5342529
Yup. It's all spray painted like and says Luffy Pirates in the corner.
>>
>>5340417
Maybe if you're into drawing comics, in which case you're bound to run into people who will give you a pen, see how you hold it and from there determine your art style and methods, and the tools you really need.
>>
>>5345036
it's more about the style, also i cant seem to find a g nib for the life of me in any of the art stores near me
>>
are there any good star wars stuff in japan?
>>
>>5303241
>>5304321
>>5303250
>>5304858
>>5305562
>>5306534
>>5310268
Where are the best places with the most Gashapon machines?
>>
>>5349818
youtube.com/watch?v=a4QSu1ZHunw
>>
>>5345020
It can't possibly be that expensive over there
>>
>>5351487
You'd be surprised imo
>>
File: CWmxlW3[1].jpg (302 KB, 1919x955) Image search: [Google]
CWmxlW3[1].jpg
302 KB, 1919x955
Somewhere no one seems to expect is Yamashiroya right across (south) from the Ueno station
I found a Jojo's SHS Kira figure there unopened for 3000!
They've got all kinds of figma ranging from standard to the more rare finds (Black Knight Guts Kreygasm) and a huge selection of old-school models including gunpla and gaogaigar type bandai kits.
Also, if you're the bar-going type stop in The World End and if you meet a bartender named Yuta tell him Jesse the bearded one sent you, kinda became a frequent customer over the 5 weeks I was staying in Ueno this year.
>>
>>5354177
The only thing that sucks about that shop is that for the most part, the stuff they sell is at MSRP, whereas the shops nearby such as Bic Camera and Yodobashi sell it for around 20% less than that.

Weirdly enough the best prices i've been finding these days are at Yellow Submarine. They used to be more expensive than their neighbors, but recently the new-release stuff can be found for anywhere from 500 - 1000yen cheaper.
>>
>>5354227
From my experience there, MSRP is better than a lot of places that gouge the price up dependent on rarity/supply and demand
>>
merry christmas
Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.