[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good 5POA figures?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: mantisalien.jpg (141 KB, 419x500) Image search: [Google]
mantisalien.jpg
141 KB, 419x500
So what are some genuinely good 5POA action figures?

Myself I'm fond of Kenner's old Aliens figures, especially the Mantis Alien. The sculpting is absolutely top notch and they're posed in such a way that they look good just standing still.
>>
>>5302001
>because if a figure is 5poa its gotta fucking cheap!
Exactly. Hasbro's new 5POA figures are extremley cheap and they've got excellent sculpting.
>>
>still have a bunch of Kenner Aliens figures
>including some of the transparent mail-away "invisible" predators
>one of the invisipreds has been painted with Apple Barrel acrylic paint from the time when I decided that I didn't need so many invisible Predators

Goddamn I loved that line. I wonder if I still have the Queen Hive playset.
>>
>>5302001
>>5302020
goddamn chrisjin/greg
ran out of shit to eat again?
>>
>>5302020
Why does it matter how much they cost if you aren't even going to buy them? Their current price is fine.
>>
>>5302020
>he thinks Hasbro toys are overpriced
Get a job, poorfag. I've known high schoolers that spend $200+ a month on drugs.
>>
>>5302044
>>5302038
It's just Greg, he spends all his money on fingerless gloves and little girl toys
>>
>>5302052
$10 is next to nothing, Christina, why don't you cool your tits for once?
>>
>>5302052
>he wants to shoot kids he sees buying toys

That is an actual actionable threat, ChrisJin, which is illegal if you own the means to do so
>>
>>5302059
Maybe if you'd stop blowing all your money buying dozens of toys at goodwill every single day you'd be able to afford something half decent.
>>
>>5302076
Learn to read between the lines, is it really that difficult for you to buy toys from a different company? Or even a different country entirely?
>>
>>5302020

$10 in 2015 = $3 in 1995

Learn to inflation/cost of living.
>>
>people legitimately arguing with gregposting
>>
A 5POA figure can be good if the limbs and body are sculpted in such a way that you can pose the figure without it looking silly. I hated the 5POA figures in dynamic poses that made any other pose look...weird. The Kenner Xenos mostly were good about that issue. The Warrior from the AVP 2-pack and the two Hive Wars Xenos unfortunately had that issue. Still awesome toys even today, though.
>>
File: primal.png (886 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
primal.png
886 KB, 800x600
These
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.