[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /toy/, I was wondering where I could find mini arcade machines
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 520x830) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 520x830
Hi /toy/, I was wondering where I could find mini arcade machines similar to these
>>
There are two candy tins, one for Pac-man and one for Space Invaders. There were some Hallmark ornaments a few years back, but they're stupid expensive at this point.

Your best option is >>5102565 where they have a mega of tons of paper arcade cabinets.
>>
>>5301402
Okay, thanks.
>>
I have the Hallmark ornament arcade machine that makes sounds. Its the Galaga one. It doesnt scale well with my toys so Im probably going to sell it for $26 plus shipping.
>>
What scales are you lookin for? Here's a few sets http://slist.amiami.com/top/search/list?s_seriestitle=Memorial+Game+Collection&pagemax=40

And some capsule and crane games
http://slist.amiami.com/top/search/list?s_seriestitle=1%2F12+Accessory+for+Posable+Figures&pagemax=40
>>
>>5301520
>capsule machine sold out
I have a crane game on the way already and I was disappointed when I couldn't order them together.
>>
File: 110109_arcade_3.jpg (94 KB, 473x600) Image search: [Google]
110109_arcade_3.jpg
94 KB, 473x600
>>5301395
A guy named Justin Whitlock makes little plywood replicas that are super impressive. I think he used to have a website at some point, but it seems like you have to go through email now.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/jgwhitlock/collections/72157622498676576/
>>
/po/ has a bunch of printouts
>>
>>5301677
Those are great, any way to contact him?
>>
>>5301687
Top of the page, guy. [email protected]
>>
>>5301689
Got it, thanks anon.
>>
>>5301692
No problem. If he's the same guy I was thinking of with the website before, I seem to remember him doing commissions if you're looking for anything super specific.
>>
Your best bet is to watch for arcade shaped christmas ornaments
>>
Games stop and the video game/electronics section of toys r us sells them for 30 bucks
>>
there was a Sega themed set supposed to come out years ago (thunderblade, etc) in Japan. Were these ever released?
>>
>>5302779
Canceled.

>>5301693
He did but he couldn't keep up. They started at $20 for what was literally cutouts from the paper version and then kept pushing till $50.
>>
File: 1440015391998.jpg (458 KB, 1752x1242) Image search: [Google]
1440015391998.jpg
458 KB, 1752x1242
>>
>>5301395
posting my thread:
>>5102565
post if you want
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.