[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's /toy/s opinion on Pinkie Cooper?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: pinkiecooper.jpg (1 MB, 2829x2381) Image search: [Google]
pinkiecooper.jpg
1 MB, 2829x2381
What's /toy/s opinion on Pinkie Cooper?
>>
I thought they were adorable. I bought one for my daughter and then couldn't find them at toy stores anymore. Thankfully they did end up at TJ Maxx/Marshall's, so I bought a few more at a fraction of the price. They're very well made, especially for their price. Are they discontinued now, though? That would be a shame. My daughter also really liked Novi Stars and those were discontinued as well.
>>
>>5301058
They're very discontinued. You can still sometimes find them at places like Big Lots and Tuesday Morning, though.
>>
>>5301065

Goodwill has em, I could''ve gotten all three but ended up getting just one, the rests old. They might get more later.
>>
>>5301065
That's a shame. My daughter is very classicly girly, so dolls like Monster High/Bratz don't appeal to her. I loved Barbies when I was her age, but I feel that they've actually gone down in quality since I was a kid. The Pinky dolls also have articulation that Barbies lack.
>>
How difficult would it be to get military clothing to fit em? Even just your cheap ass od green tank top and camo pants would be ok, I just want em to look twice as good.
>>
>>5301049
I think they are pretty creepy, but can look cute repainted.
Heck, everything can look good when properly repainted.
No surprise though that they were discontinued.
>>
>>5301780

Doubt the appearance had to do with it, but really that they never really advertised it as much as almost every other doll. I dont think i've ever seen the show they did, which only had seven episodes. Regardless the site's still up and everytihng.

They'll probably bring em back next year since you got a good chunk of movies coming out that feature shit like this, that's just my guess though.
>>
File: 2015-09-16 16.08.40.jpg (1 MB, 1920x2560) Image search: [Google]
2015-09-16 16.08.40.jpg
1 MB, 1920x2560
>>5301058
You can buy them on Amazon. You can buy a lot of stuff for them on amazon. not bad price either.

>>5301049
Bought one about 7/8 mopnths ago! super cute, I absolutely love it. im not a huge fan of the other colouring but may get them just because they're so cute. The little paw hands are amazing!
>>
>>5301049
more like Cinkie Pooper
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.