[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does she cost so much? Where can I find her for cheap?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Why does she cost so much?
Where can I find her for cheap?
>>
rule 2
>>
>>5300691
No joints = not a toy.
>>
>>5300732
No.
Japanese figurine = not a Toy.
Joint's don't enter into the equation. Also Fuck off OP. Read the rules next time. Your kind doesn't belong here.
>>
>>5300778
If they have joints, they are a toy.

Figma is a toy and is a figurine at the same time.
>>
>>5300691
How can you tell a snowpersons gender? And it's fucking snow, OP, you don't have to spend money on it when you can just build a custom one for free.
>>
>>5300803
Joints don't fucking enter into it.
The rule specifically states "Absolutely no Japanese figurines. Action figures are permitted."

It's stated that way to avoid having pedantic autists trying to find loopholes by spouting shit like:
Army men don't have joints and they're toys.
Rubber balls don't have joints and they're toys.

Some Japanese figurines have a joint or two, but that still doesn't make the action figures. They're still classified, marketed as, and sold as Figurines, and therefore are not toys.

>Figma is a toy and is a figurine at the same time.
And you're wrong, shit for brains. Figmas are action figures, and are allowed as such.
Why you idiots can't simply take the rules at face value is beyond me. They're simply and clearly stated. There;s no gray area to try and hide behind.
>>
>>5300860
>There;s no gray area to try and hide behind.
What if they're figurines that's made in China?
>>
>>5300860
Nope. figmas are figures.

I have proof.

Go to http://amiami.com/

Top Menu - > Category List -> Figures Categories -> Bishoujo Figure

There are figmas listed there.

So they are figures
>>
>>5301020
>So they are figures
Yes, action figures.

Not figurines.
>>
ITT: Rule 2 faggots get buttmad
>>
>>5300691
I own one that was in bad condtion that i fixed because i bought a display model dirt cheap.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.