[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright guys, I am not from your world. I am mostly a /tg/ and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: TMNT_BASEBALL_RAPHAEL TOY_4.jpg (184 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
TMNT_BASEBALL_RAPHAEL TOY_4.jpg
184 KB, 1200x1600
Alright guys, I am not from your world. I am mostly a /tg/ and /ck/ guy. To get straight to the point my house was broken into and my wife's boxes full of teenage mutant ninja turtles figures went along with the gentlemen who entered through the window. She is pretty upset about this for the sentimental value they held to her. Is there any websites other than say, eBay, where j can buy these things in lots to try replace what was taken?
>>
>>5297199
Maybe craigslist? But ebay is ideal for that sort of thing, not sure why you'd avoid it.
>>
Besides eBay, your best bets are probably any sort of local conventions/Craigslist. And they're not going to be reliable. Try making a list of all the things missing.
>>
What kind of low-down, dirty sonofoabitch would steal a woman's beloved Ninja Turtles?
>>
File: DSCF1668.jpg (2 MB, 3072x2304) Image search: [Google]
DSCF1668.jpg
2 MB, 3072x2304
>>5297212
INDEED!!!
>>
>>5297212
Not a man I would associate with. I'm sorry for your wife's loss, anon. Try local comic book stores. They might have some TMNT stuff.
>>
>>5297207
Because I'm old and technology frightens and confused me. With Craigslist I CA. At least inspect things first, or get an anonymous m4m blowjob. I have no idea how what went missing other than a lot of guys named raff, some sort of vehicle, and a big dollhouse for them to play in that looked like a sewer. I don't want to ask her a bunch of questions because I am trying to surprise her for Christmas.
>>
>>5297262
Raphael is the red one, but there have been MANY of them made, especially in the original Playmates run...

I think I have the Sewer playset you're talking about, but I don't know the name...
>>
>>5297212
Either a father looking for a cheap way to give his kids toys for Christmas or a neckbeard who heard about her collection and wanted it.
>>
>>5297199
Where I live there is a small toy flee market and I have seen tons of classic ninja turtles in there, maybe you can try search in flea markets or yard sales next where you live
>>
>>5297199
Hey bro,
No hard feelings. I'll post your wife's stuff on ebay and let you know, ok?
I'll even give you a discount on shipping.
>>
>>5300273
>dat samefagging
Poster count makes it harder to troll these days, unfortunately.
>>
>>5300311
>number of posters = number of posts
What are you talking about?
>>
>>5297199
While there's no guarantee you'll find any, yard sales, flea markets, 2nd hand stores, and resale shops are a good place to look.

Unless you're loaded and can just drop hundreds at once on old toys, getting everything back will probably take a while, so check those places periodically. Also look up if you have local toy, doll, or other general conventions.

Also make a list of what she lost with as many of the accessories and part listed as possible. Post it here, maybe someone will sell you something.
>>
File: enhanced-buzz-5788-1362201568-0.jpg (111 KB, 625x469) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-buzz-5788-1362201568-0.jpg
111 KB, 625x469
>>5297262
Here's the sewer.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.