[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WANT!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
WANT!
>>
WHY?
>>
MAFEX fyi.
>>
>>5294503
To bust hulk...that is why. That and its freekin magnificent.
>>
>>5294501
I'm glad I didn't go for the figuarts hulkbuster but if this thing is $400 again I'm out
>>
>>5294516
It's $80.
>>
>>5294524
http://myfigurecollection.net/item/369387
>Price ¥27500
>$224
>>
>>5294501
>>5294527
Looks like the definitive hulkbuster for the scale albeit a bit expensive. Especially for those of us who can't afford the $800 Hot Toys version.
>>
>>5297647

is it 1:6 scale then?
>>
>>5297755
27cm so it's a little under 1/12.
>>
That does look nice
>>
>release date: September 2016
What.
>>
>>5294501
Not farmiliar with MAFEX figures. How would this fair against figuarts version in QC and articulation?
>>
>>5300194
Shit.
>>
>>5300194
Pretty much >>5300356. Some will say they're not bad because they're refusing to admit they bought bad figures but don't be fooled. They're definitely subpar.
>>
>>5300097
Mafex always delay their shit. It'd be surprising if this actually gets released on time for once.

>>5300194
No die-cast, no LEDs. Also expect looser joints, and from the looks of it, lesser articulation.
But those issue aside, it will probably make for a good in-between from the BAF to the SHF.
>>
>>5300356
>>5300581

I've had a different, though admittedly limited, experience with Mafex. I have their Amazing Spider-Man 2 Spidey and Darth Vader, and I really like them both. Spidey had a couple of loose joints that I tightened up with some floor polish and now he's great. Vader was fantastic right out of the box.
>>
>>5300194
Only have Mafex Vader but it definitely makes me regret getting the SHF one.

Though I haven't heard anything good about the other mafex figures, other than the Vader being the definite version.
>>
>>5300194
Batman 1.0 and 2.0 are utter shit. I don't know about the rest.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.