[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Detachable Sailor Arms
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: Crying2.jpg (57 KB, 423x640) Image search: [Google]
Crying2.jpg
57 KB, 423x640
It seems like every time I read something about the Sailor Moon SHF, someone's complaining about at least one arm always coming off. I have Moon, so I can confirm that's the case with her, but do any of them not have this affliction?
>>
Hey Usagi, can you come over here and give me a hand?
>>
>>5290127
Mine are fine. Mars' pop off from time to time though. I have a bigger problem with the bows on their lower backs popping off.
>>
>>5290127
I have Haruka and she's totally fine, no loose limbs or anything.
>>
Only Mercury's arm does this on mine, and I have all of those released so far but Nise Sailor Moon and Pluto.

I'm not sure how/why this is a thing, but I'm always terrified I'm going to lose Mercury's little shoulder puff things when it happens.
>>
File: 1439785351360.jpg (156 KB, 464x437) Image search: [Google]
1439785351360.jpg
156 KB, 464x437
My Venus is fine - No loose anything. I'm ordering the rest in a couple of weeks, though, so we'll see how they go.

>Recently picked up my first Figma.
>They're a million times better quality than SHF.
>B-but I love SM and already have Venus, so I need to drop $250* on the rest..

*That's AUS for just the other four inner senshi and ol' tuxedo kamen jesus christ.
>>
>>5290165
That AUD pain. I know it will.
>>
>>5290127
My Mercury and Mars have this problem. Everyone else is fine. The shoulder frills on the arms that pop off are misshaped. If I take them off the arm is perfect but obviously missing something.
>>
>>5290127
I have the entire set so far and play about with them all the time and have never had a problem with limbs falling off. Some of them have loose hands but those are supposed to easily detach.
>>
>>5290127
Yes, both my First Edition Sailor Moon and Sailor Neptune have this problem. It's annoying as hell.
>>
Is the Super Sailor Moon any better? That's the one I'm eyeing.
>>
i had this problem when i first opened mini moon but after i popped her arm back in i've had no issues. my worst problem is sailor moon's pigtails fall out if i even touch her.
>>
My wife has never had an issue with them but she doesn't pose them too often.
>>
I have the 1st release Moon, Mercury, Mars Venus, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Special Color Moon, Tuxedo, Super Moon and V and out of all of them only Uranus has that problem probably due to her swappable crossarm part.

They all have some slight imperfections like my 1st release Moon has a nubmark on one of hair pigtails, Venus having spotty paint on the white part of her skirt, Neptune detaching from her waist etc but they're ok for the most part.

>>5290544
Super Sailor Moon is Good, nice face parts and she looks really good in hand only problem I had with her was her thigh joints was very stiff so I lubricated it by rubbing dry soap on to the ball joints and it now moves smoothly
>>
Between Uranus and Neptune i'm going to have a brain aneurysm from their arms coming off.
>>
I have First Edition Moon. No problem with the arms, though there were some nasty paint blemishes on the back bow and leotard.
>>
>>5290127
Thats what she gets!
>>
>>5290127
Girls are so cute when the lose their arms
>>
First Edition Moon-left arm pops off

Sailor Uranus-both arms pop off fairly easily, probably just because it's tough to get them back on securely if you switch them out for the alternate set. I decided never to switch out Sailor Neptune's so she won't suffer the same fate as her wife.

No problems with the others I have (the other Inners + Saturn).
>>
That's Bandai for you, most of their stuff I have has at least one annoying easily detachable part.
>>
>>5299068
Same arm on FE Moon for me. I swapped my Neptune's arms for the post-transformation pose and now they're a fucking nightmare to keep on. Asshole cat knocked Uranus off the shelf and her arm popped off, but I got her arm securely back on there.

The worst part are those fucking sleeves popping off into oblivion when this shit happens.
>>
>>5290127
She should be thankful that the arm isn't lost and can be fixed with some love and care.
>>
I just picked up Love Live Umi from the same SHF line and both her shoulder joints tore off. Frakkin Bandai.

Gotta pose her with Chewbacca later.
>>
>>5308108
>Gotta pose her with Chewbacca later.
Problem solved.
>>
>>5290165
>They're a million times better quality than SHF.
lol
no
not even close
there's some bandai stuff with QC issues but I've gotten plenty of figmas with more problems. Namely the issue where most have one of the hips pop off SUPER easy, almost showing no pop at all, just a slide. Not all of them have this but plenty of the ones I've had have.
>>
>>5290165
i have the base 5 plus Saturn and Chibi and no loose parts at all.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.