[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why would you write a review of a toy and not post actual in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 81
Why would you write a review of a toy and not post actual in hand pics of it? I've found in hand pics of every other figure from this first wave except Batman. Why is he being kept hidden?

http://www.darkknightnews.com/2015/11/review-dc-icons-batman-action-figure/
>>
it's not
>>
That's not even a review. It's just a post about a picture of a toy with a fake rating at the end.
>>
>>5288219
Need more pics asap
>>
File: silence whelp.png (9 KB, 211x136) Image search: [Google]
silence whelp.png
9 KB, 211x136
>>5288220

Don't do that.
>>
When is that Uncharted Batman coming out, the one with the short sleeves?
>>
>>5288235
https://youtu.be/pZH2T8e-4L4
>>
>>5288209

>blue

You were so close DC
>>
File: batincharge.gif (77 KB, 304x467) Image search: [Google]
batincharge.gif
77 KB, 304x467
>>5288249

>not liking Neal Adams Batman
>>
>>5288253
that one is clearly green
>>
File: Wishyouwerealldead.jpg (135 KB, 878x690) Image search: [Google]
Wishyouwerealldead.jpg
135 KB, 878x690
>>5288249
That's his classic colors, mang
>>
>>5288260

I know but he's always looked better in black to me.

Will there be any colour variants on this?
>>
>>5288249
There's nothing wrong with blue.

Except this one's missing the yellow oval. Blue without the yellow oval seems a bit odd.
>>
eyebrows
>>
>>5288270
It's based on the Last Rites/RIP/Final Crisis-era costume. It was standard for awhile.
>>
File: 1434392252781.png (225 KB, 981x981) Image search: [Google]
1434392252781.png
225 KB, 981x981
>tfw you're going to the LCS tomorrow to get one of these boys
>tfw they might not be in stock
>>
Would the Neca Superman be a good investment?
>>
>>5288253
>>5288260
>>5288268
>>5288270
>Blue without the yellow oval seems a bit odd.

This.I'm all for blue(DCUC Batman is probably my favorite Batman), but it looks weird on the modern look since digital coloring has been the norm since the mid 90's. When they do make Batman's cowl blue, it's less saturated than the bright, Doc Martin colors on older comics.
>>
>>5288296
I didn't know this sub forum existed.
saw your pic on the front page under recent pics and clicked it.
>>
>>5288291

That's not...the final product, is it?
>>
I would prefer black over blue, but the figure looks pretty good, I'm definitely getting it. I'm more than positive that we will get a black batman down the line, since they use costumes from specific stories and this is Batman we are talking. It's just like in the animated toy line. They released the new adventures one first and are now releasing the original series one, which is the one everyone wants.
I wonder which comic they'll use for the black costume. I'm guessing Hush, just because it's one of the more popular ones that has the black costume.
>>
File: 1614133-batman__1940__608a.png (1 MB, 833x1280) Image search: [Google]
1614133-batman__1940__608a.png
1 MB, 833x1280
>>5288440
>I wonder which comic they'll use for the black costume. I'm guessing Hush

It's basically the same costume as this one and the same color
>>
Can anyone here confirm if he's at least as tall as Hasbro Marvel Legends?
>>
File: DC Collectibles scale.jpg (115 KB, 900x720) Image search: [Google]
DC Collectibles scale.jpg
115 KB, 900x720
>>5288574
>>
>>5288464
It's been a while since I read it, it was trying to be such a badass story I'm surprised he wasn't wearing black.
I do want a black costume with long ears, whatever story they end up choosing for that
>>
>>5288578
Oh lawd, is that some Big Guy?
>>
File: alien queen.jpg (30 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
alien queen.jpg
30 KB, 640x480
>>5288589
The comics are shaded and since Batman is always in shadows and happens at night, of course you're goign to think it's darker than it really was.
Some people really really got their panties in a bunch when figures are painted like how it should instead of how it appears in the shadowed dark media.
>>
>>
>>5288627
Haha of course.
>>
File: Batman-early.jpg (44 KB, 480x370) Image search: [Google]
Batman-early.jpg
44 KB, 480x370
>>5288614
Another take I've heard is that Batman's cowl/cape, gloves, and boots are supposed to be black, but they highlighted it or just colored it in blue to keep it from looking like a mass of blackness on the page.

Same with Superman's hair. He doesn't actually have blue highlights, they just didn't want his hair to be a black blob.
>>
>>5288219

Looking pretty good actually.
>>
>>5288627
So import scale, good to know
>>
>>5288627
The Animated Series figures are short as well, so this doesn't surprise me at all.
>>
>>5288627

I mean ML figures seem to be too huge as it is. Not that it's a deflection but the smaller scale doesn't affect me as they wouldn't have been posed together anyways.
>>
>>5288209
>I've found in hand pics of every other figure from this first wave except Batman
Can you post em then because Ive only seen GA.
>>
Kinda funny that DCUC were 1/4"+ too big, and now these are 1/4"+ too small.
>>
After initially not giving a shit about these, I've found myself more and more interested over the last week. Some of the complaints about size and price have been absolutely retarded though. $25 for a 6" figure with an all new sculpt, a lower than mass retail production run, and like seven accessories doesn't seem unreasonable to be at all.

The lack of thigh swivel is some real fuckery tho
>>
>>5288642
That's also how Marvel tended to do Venom and Ghostrider's shading. Regardless, I think I prefer black but blue looks fine too.
>>
>>5288291
why?
>>
>>5288240

Okay i worded it kind of weird but this was a legit question
>>
>>5288642
That's exactly what happened. Blue was frequently used, in older comics as a way to highlight different shades of black since the ink colors available were very limited and blue stood out better. With Batman this eventually translated into his costume actually becoming blue rather than black, as part of the character's more child-friendly makeover in the early 40's. The blue costume was pretty much cemented by the Silver Age comics look and later the Adam West show, until the late 80's and early 90's when the black with blue highlights returned.

The blue costume is still used pretty often though, like in this case, since it's one of the character's most iconic looks.
>>
File: batmanzy.png (200 KB, 636x560) Image search: [Google]
batmanzy.png
200 KB, 636x560
>>5288764
You mean the zero year? Sometime next year. It looks cool not sure about that mouth tho
>>
>>5288219
>surrounded by clones of Hanzo and Ninja Slayer
FUCKED
U
C
K
E
D
>>
File: Batman_Year_100_001.jpg (92 KB, 560x840) Image search: [Google]
Batman_Year_100_001.jpg
92 KB, 560x840
When?
>>
>>5288858
aww, he's grumpy
>>
>>5288249
I'm with you dude, I respect he blue on grey but I'll always want the black on grey.
>>
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 799x1066) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 799x1066
At $25+tax, I'm not sure how happy I am with this thing at first blush. I still haven't gotten it home to unstick the upper torso and left shoulder joints yet, though.

Things move relatively well. The cut joint in the boot makes for some odd arrangement of his costume. The cape is a nice soft plastic rubber. It's super pliable and doesn't get in the way or inhibit deep stances. What does inhibit deep stances are his hips. I really wish they'd cut out his pelvic region another 2mm, as well as give him something closer to modern Marvel Legends hips, like what the MCU Ant-Man has--something that looks good at any position and has a huge range of motion.

Back to the cape: it is one piece that goes up and over his neck. Mine's cape is situated well enough, but upon popping the head off, I can see that the hole in the cape needs to be trimmed to get his neck into the full range of motion that it's meant to have.

Accessories are okay. The grapple has an actual string, which will be fun to suspend Bats from. Paint is okay. The colors are very well chosen, but they plastic used on his elbow and knee pieces is different from the rest of the gray plastic on his body, so the color match failed just slightly.

I guess the overall, if I'm going to buy one Batman figure (this is honestly my first DC figure outside of the DCUC Captain Marvel), this is pretty good. It's not as expensive as the Mezco Batman and likely requires less care in handling.. Though I still feel that I'm about to break something whenever I change his hands out.
>>
>>5289487
Looks better than anything Marvel Legends has shat out recently, to be honest.

I think they're onto a winner.
>>
>>5289497
Don't get me wrong--it looks great. The problem is that the amount and design of articulation is unbalanced. The knees are fantastic and you can compress his thigh and calf together. The ankles are excellent. The wrists are terrific. But the elbows do not allow for anything more than 90 degrees. The double torso (the top is t actually stuck, it just doesn't push forward) does not allow more than about 15 degrees of forward motion. The hips are a mess and don't even off as good of range as Funko Legacy hips, which use an identical peg system, but have deeper sockets in the pelvis and cut joints at the top of the thigh.

As it is, this is a good figure, but not a great one. I'll probably go ahead and get the Superman when it comes out, and then wait for them to make a Shazam and be happy with those three. Though I'm curious how well Harley Quinn will turn out, being that much thinner than most of the male figures.
>>
>>5289512
This is literally the first time DCC have tried something like this though.

Imagine if they iron out these issues with subsequent waves where this line might be in three years time.
>>
>>5289525
imagine the line not selling well and every release being batman
>>
Is there any way to rub those nasty eyebrows off?
>>
>>5289538
They're really not that noticeable in person, and the paint is such a small application that it's not done to the fullest extent.
>>
>>5289556
I hope so. I'm really not a fan of them and I've been itching for a nice blue gray bats
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 800x600
A few more pics.
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 600x800
>>5289634
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 800x600
>>5289635
>>
File: Batman_006.jpg (167 KB, 666x1024) Image search: [Google]
Batman_006.jpg
167 KB, 666x1024
>>5289636
Get him on a stand when you get the chance and try and reproduce this cover, please.
>>
>>5289635
Is the lack of thigh swivel noticeable when you pose it?
>>
I was hoping this guy would be really good, I've been wanting a fully articulated 1/12 Bats for a long time, but this looks falls short. This would've been impressive a few years ago, but there's so many problems that shouldn't exist that other companies have solved with they're quality and range of motion. Hopefully they can improve stuff later on down the line.
>>
>>5289674
Yes. At least it can do a full "splits" pose, which I know was a complaint that many people on /toy/ had about the recent "pizza" Spider-Man, which I own and feel is infinitely more poseable right out of the box.

I'm going to dremel out the pelvic cavity this weekend. And maybe remove some material around the neck peg, and maybe some of the lower biceps if I'm feeling adventurous. It's also worth noting here that the belt is the same quality of rubber as the cape, so it doesn't get I the way of his legs. Something this soft would have been amazing for Star Wars Black Series Boba Fett's pouches.

Aaa and I've procrastinated enough today. Back to work.
>>
>>5288889
Please
>>
>he's shorter than the Animated Batman
Huh.
>>
>>5289991
A bit dwarfed by the Figuarts Cap too.

I have to wonder just why DCC made him the height he is.
Doesn't look too bad otherwise, lacking thigh swivel aside.
>>
>>5290020
Christ who do they have caps hips pulled all the way down to make him taller? That looks super awful.
>>
>>5290027
And you can see he's standing on a higher platform...

That's kinda sad.
>>
>>5290027
I thought something looked off about those hips.

I guess whoever took the photos desperately wanted him fitting into Legends scale.
>>
>>5289991
batmanlet.
>>
>>5290027
>capefags
>knowing anything about toys
>>
>>5290051
Being short has its upsides.
He can fit into the Animated Series Batmobile at least.
>>
>>5290056
Are you the retard from Toynewsi who pulled the hips and torso of Cap to make it look taller?

Btw capefags are probably the biggest toy connoisseurs.
>>
>>5290064
>Btw capefags are probably the biggest toy connoisseurs.
>still buy Marvel Legends and DCD
I have no idea what you people mean by 'connoisseurs' when you can't even pull out of lines that bad.
>>
File: ml caps.jpg (419 KB, 1600x800) Image search: [Google]
ml caps.jpg
419 KB, 1600x800
>>5290020
>>5289991
ugh, why does everyone suck when it comes to comparisons?
People really need to start using rulers and using multiple figures from various series to give an idea how big something is.

Is mwctoys the only site who does it right still?
>>
>>5290070
DCD no longer exist dumbass, and DCD was god-tier in 7" scale at the time, you're only showing your plebness.
>>
>>5290073
There's more comparisons than what I'm just posting but you're right.
I wish we got better size comparisons when it comes to figures.
>>
>>5290075
>calls other plebs
>while defending a post-90s toyline that only uses swivels for every joint
>>
>>5290056
it's pretty obvious that faggot skewed that comparison with SHF Cap right there, are you blind? You sound pretty unknowledgeable yourself.
>>
File: ml rocket wave.jpg (502 KB, 1600x800) Image search: [Google]
ml rocket wave.jpg
502 KB, 1600x800
So judging by all the pictures, this batman is the same height as Black Panther?
>>
>>5290083
Well here's a modern Legends for a better comparison. Maybe a little shorter probably.
>>
This looks really cool, but Figuarts has spoiled me on articulation. I just wish I could give every toy company a SHF Power ranger and just tell them to base their articulation on those. I'll still probably pick this up, though.
>>
>>5290092
Honestly, I'd say the only strike he has in the articulation department for me is the lack of thigh swivels.
>>
>>5290080
>didn't know the difference between DCD and DCC
>pretends is not a pleb.
Don't get me wrong, chink engineering got pretty good and they're definitely better than 90% of the toy market. But it didn't start out like that, it started out with capefags who are still buying those toys today.

You need to learn your history kid.
>>
>>5290083
Why the fuck is Wrecker so big?
>>
>>5290105
The hips don't look like they can go more than 45 degrees forward. Full spits are nice, but I consider kneeling to be a standard pose that should be achievable, with crouching being top-tier articulation.
>>
>>5290063
Thank you. I just bought the figure for this exact reason but haven't gotten the chance to try it out myself.
>>
>>5290109
>Learn your history

No, pretty sure you do. For one, DCC is what DCD became, it just changed its name and shifted its business model. Secondly, maybe you should look into names like Popynica and Microman before you claim anything started or ended with America and capeshit toys.
>>
File: DC Collectibles size matters.jpg (121 KB, 900x720) Image search: [Google]
DC Collectibles size matters.jpg
121 KB, 900x720
>>5290091
Modern MLs are just too tall now. They're basically the same height as DCD's other figures

>>5290109
>implying DCD and DCC aren't the same company
changing names means shit
There's literally millions of examples where names are interchangable when referring to the same entity. Only lawyers, weebs, etc care
>>
File: gl sdcc.jpg (122 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
gl sdcc.jpg
122 KB, 800x533
>>5290137
What did DCD do that shifted their business model?
They're still releasing the same products.
>>
>>5290137
I know what became of DCD, you didn't, don't try to cover it up now that you did a quick google search.

I know what microman were doing at the time, I still have my Divemaster Roberto, at the time DC toys included fully articulated and fully clothed figures, you should know all the Jap toy trends, much like their pop-culture in general was derivative of American pop-culture and toys, sure now they "dominate" the market, but like I said, it didn't start out like that.

Even the "dominate" is debatable too, chink toys are certainly better but you have to consider they're at least $10 more expensive than shitty hasbro-tier toys, the price range is $40-$60, and then you have Mezco batman, which at the risk of sounding like the Mezco shill from above, it blows any import Batman right out of the fucking water, that is what happens when American brands compete in the same price-range than imports, imports get BTFO.

Learn your history kid.
>>
>>5290151
Rebranded extensively and started clearly delineating their product lines. Also started producing figures with significant articulation consistent across entire lines, something they hadn't previously engaged in on a noteworthy scale possibly due to not wanting to compete with Mattel.

DC doesn't seem to give much of a fuck about Mattel any more though, so DCC's been going all-out with articulated figures, vehicles, etc.
>>
>>5290142
You see those two last figures? Yeah that kind of articulation would've never happened in DCD. Yeah, they're clearly the same.
I Supposed Marvel Legends Toy Biz and Marvel Legends Hasbro are the same too.
>>
File: 5ff.gif (2 MB, 400x286) Image search: [Google]
5ff.gif
2 MB, 400x286
>>5290161
>I know what became of DCD

They changed their name to DCC.

Calling people 'kid' on an anonymous imageboard is a really great way of not sounding like a 120lbs milksop with cystic acne acting out on the internet, by the way.
>>
>>5290179
Welp, no rebuttal there, I guess that's that, nice going kid.
>>
Too bad he cant look "up".

Might have thought about buying if they hadnt fucked up the articulation.
>>
File: suck it down.jpg (141 KB, 532x648) Image search: [Google]
suck it down.jpg
141 KB, 532x648
>>5290172
Rebranding is nice, but that means shit when they didn't change anything.
That GL line in that image features figures with a ton of articulation and that happened before they switched names.
Their business model hasn't changed, because they're still selling the same type of products.

>>5290178
>Yeah that kind of articulation would've never happened in DCD.
Except it did happen, as already exampled.
This figure happened before then too.

You guys know shit about this company, so stop pretending.
>>
>>5290205
>You guys know shit about this company
You're the one who doesn't know what kind of figures DCD released, show me one single DCD that had articulation like the Icons line, Capullo Batman, FOrever Evil or Arkham Origins Batman.
>>
>>5290109
I'm not really concerned with history surrounding toys, lel, because I only buy what I like and works, without regard of the toyline it came from.
Like, my favorite Marvel character is Silver Surfer, and Showbiz made the only chromed Silver Surfer and I'm sure it's a beautiful piece of "history", but I wouldn't buy it.

You're being like those guys on /lit/ that call themselves patrician for knowing all about those cryptic philosophy books that any retard can tell were done for shady political reasons yet they believe in them because "you don't get it". Cool, you're more versed than most in bullshit.

>>5290105
>I'd say the only strike he has in the articulation department for me is the lack of thigh swivels.
I'm so bummed about that.
I really wanted a simple Batman with good articulation.
>>
>>5290214
>You're being like those guys on /lit/
I'm gonna stop you right there, I don't care about the history either, nor I have loyalty for brands, I was just showing that pleb right there he didn't know about toys.

All that if you're not same-fagging, which it looks like you are.
>>
File: gl trex.jpg (1 MB, 1277x1921) Image search: [Google]
gl trex.jpg
1 MB, 1277x1921
>>5290212
>implying i'm-
.. who do you think I am? I only started talking about DCD with this post >>5290142 because some guy said that DCC and DCD aren't interchangable names and that somehow they're releasing different products. Fucking ignorant pretending to know shit.

>show me one single DCD that had articulation like the Icons line, Capullo Batman, FOrever Evil or Arkham Origins Batman
Uh, i already did. The GL line and that Marine were released under the DCD name and have more articulation than
You're only proving you know shit about DCD. The GL line pretty much set the standard for what you see on the Icon figures (minus the triple jointed knee, plus the wrist hinge & double jointed elbow articulation).
>>
File: WF2lV.jpg (209 KB, 950x631) Image search: [Google]
WF2lV.jpg
209 KB, 950x631
>>5290273
>DC Unlimited = DC Direct.
Also, can you please read what the box says in pic related please?

I'll be waiting for DCD examples anon...

>Fucking ignorant pretending to know shit.
Aaaaah so much irony makes my dick tingle.
>>
>>5290297
I really hope you're trolling.
>>
>>5290297
http://comicrelated.com/news/15837/dc-collectibles-panel
>>
>>5290313
>>5290318
Wait, you can't be this retarded, can you?

I'm not disputing DCD BECAME DCC, I'm saying DCD is DIFFERENT from DCD in their offerings, hence why I'm asking for examples of DCC new articulation done by DCD.

Jesus fucking Christ are you really this illiterate? Or are you just trying to save face?
>>
File: dc direct joker.jpg (139 KB, 969x1024) Image search: [Google]
dc direct joker.jpg
139 KB, 969x1024
>>5290297
hmm, i was going by their announcment, since i was there when they were showing them off at comic con when they were still DCD.

That WH40k Spacemarine was released under the DCU brand, but it's still the same fucking company. Just like DCC is the same as DCD.
There was no shift with DCC, because the shift happened before DCD was renamed. Same company. Same products. Same goals. There was no change to their business model, because it's the same people running the company.
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 300x495) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 300x495
>>5290323
>>
>>5290330
I'm not talking companies, I'm talking toy lines, DCD lines did NOT release anything comparable to new DCC articulation.

They rebranded for a reason dumbass, to have wider offerings and better articulation, there was a BIG shift.

>i-i was going by their announcement!
surely they didn't intend to rebrand at the time, hmh?

Just sit down already.
>>
File: image.jpg (119 KB, 729x1023) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119 KB, 729x1023
>>5290323
Another example
>>
>>5290333
>no ab
>no torso
>no bicep
>swivel neck
>no waist
>swivel hip
>no ankle pivot
>single jointed knee
Yeah you're right anon, it's the same.
>>
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 948x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 948x1200
>>5290335
Here's another.
>>
>>5290339
Again, you illiterate retard
>DC Unlimited =/= DC Direct.
>>
>>5290345
That's already DCC.

Aaaah it feels good to be right, you ignorant faggots!
>>
So back on topic, since each figure has an individual sculpt, do each have different sizes? Like is Mr Miracle a manlet compared to Batman or are they all same size?
>>
File: IMG_1071.jpg (129 KB, 800x579) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1071.jpg
129 KB, 800x579
>>5289658
Best I could do. For one, that pose is extremely bland, and for two, Jim lee really fucked the perspective and anatomy.
>>
>>5290380
Having seen all of them in package, lined up at my LCS, they are all the same height, more or less.
>>
>>5290396
Pretty cool, is that all the ab gives?

>>5290380
They have different heights but all of them within the same scale which is import 6" or manlet Marvel Legends.
>>
>>5290380
Mr Miracle and Batman have the same body, I'd guess they're the same height.
>>
File: dcripoff-04.png (311 KB, 600x342) Image search: [Google]
dcripoff-04.png
311 KB, 600x342
>>5290335
> I'm talking toy lines, DCD lines did NOT release anything comparable to new DCC articulation.
Again, DCD was already pushing for that BEFORE they changed to DCC.
Again, all these toys I've been exampling were from before they changed their name (yes, even the GL ones, inspite of their release under the DCC name). It's a very clear sign they were upping their articulation and the name change was literally a coincidence.

>They rebranded for a reason dumbass, to have wider offerings and better articulation, there was a BIG shift.
You really dont know their history.
DC changed their logo because they lost the rights to it. Guess what DC Direct's logo looked like?
DCD HAD to change their logo and it had NOTHING to do with any shift in what they were producing, because they're still producing the same toys. Being called "Collectibles" instead of "Direct" was just to give consumers a better idea of what they sell (do you even know what direct market means?).
That change in logo was sudden, because DC was fucking stupid, which is why you didn't see a change even though they had just rebooted their universe the year before (also sudden)
>>
Why is DCC vs DCD an actual argument actually happening? Are you people completely fucking retarded? It's literally the same company with a name change. FFS you brain-damaged mongoloids
>>
>>5290415
>he's still trying to save face after being told hard
They were never going to release DCC articulation as DCD, no, the examples you listed are either DCC or DCU not one is DCD.
>inb4 b-but they announced then when DCD
>you really don't know their history
Says the retard who doesn't know the difference between DCD and DCC

I know about their logo, they could've changed just the logo, but they didn't do that, they did a full rebrand, why is that? Because DCC was not going to be the same as DCD.

You are wrong, now fuck off and let the thread continue.
>>
File: IMG_1073.jpg (115 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1073.jpg
115 KB, 800x600
>>5290406
Here, with the two figures I own with the deepest crunches. Sorry for the shitty lighting and desk.

>>5290414
Miracle and Batman have the same basic figure sculpt with minor differences like the feet, and wrinkled clothing on Batman. Miracle also has no cut joint on the shin. Every figure with what appears to be a seamless costume over the shin has no cut joint there (Mr. Miracle, Deadman, Luthor, Aquaman, Atomica, and possibly Superman and Firestorm).
>>
>>5290438
Thanks anon, that's a pretty good ab crunch, I'm still impressed by how articulated that Winter Soldier Cap is.
>>
File: alphabet.jpg (11 KB, 627x353) Image search: [Google]
alphabet.jpg
11 KB, 627x353
>>5290436
DCC ≠ DC Unlimited ≠ DC Direct
cuz names r difrunt

>>5290436
Quit being retarded.
All the figures they were making were already in production almost a year before they were froced change their logo. In takes a full year or longer to produce these toys. And EVERYONE who had been collecting DCD toys had bee noticing that they had been upping their game in articulation years before the logo change.
The change in name was just to capitalize on the logo change. Pretty smart, unlike DC Comics, but it's easy just to change packaging and pretend it's all new all different.... which i guess does wonders for tards like you, actually believing that they changed.

>doesn't know the difference between DCD and DCC
Oh please. Again, I'm not the guy who you said this to first and again, there is no difference. The fact that they added more articulation is only for the fact that they had been adding articulation for all these lines since before the change.
It's like saying Toy Biz changed their business model just because they started making super articulated Spiderman and ball-hinge joints to their 90s figures. Or that Hasbro changed their business model because they changed the engineering on their GI Joes.
Quit being stupid. None of these are what a change in business model means.

If DC Collectibles WEREN'T making collector figures anymore or releasing them to non-specialty stores like Walmart, THAT would be a change in their business model.
>>
File: DC-Unlimited-Injustice-Batman.jpg (52 KB, 447x596) Image search: [Google]
DC-Unlimited-Injustice-Batman.jpg
52 KB, 447x596
>>5290436
DCU was made by Mattel. DCD or DCC was never called DC Unlimited
>>
>>5290465
>cuz names r difrunt
Try this
>cuz products r difrunt

>Quit being retarded.
>Says the retard

>almost a year before
And I assure you they already had the rebrand planned then.

>upping their game in articulation YEARS before the logo change
This is so fucking false, and you won't be able to prove other-wise like you failed with the DCC-type articulation.

>None of these are what a change in business model means.
Except very clearly DCC. Well, to people who aren't ignorant idiots that is.

>THAT would be a change in their business model.
So you ARE that ignorant and retarded...

Welp, you already wrecked this thread, I guess you're not gonna stop even when you've been proven wrong at every opportunity, this isn't about truth anymore, it's about your ego.
>>
>>5290468
There was another DC line that specialized in game stuff, that was coincidentally called DCU, no relation to the mattel line.
>>
File: mass-effect-acton-figures.jpg (200 KB, 620x894) Image search: [Google]
mass-effect-acton-figures.jpg
200 KB, 620x894
>>5290468
He's referring to the DC Unlimited sub-brand from DC Direct.
It was just to differentiate licensed products from internal lines.

Certain sub-people like to pretend it's apart from the company though.
Arguably, it would be a shift in their business model, because AFAIK, DCC doesn't make outside licensed products anymore. Though, that's not really what those sub-humans are referring to when thinking about a change in business model.
>>
>>5290485
>subhuman
>subperson
top pot kettle m80

Still waiting on those DCD examples of DCC articulation...
>>
>>5290468
Wow, what a retard. You must be friends with. >>5290465 son enough you'll start to argue DCU and DCD were the same as well.
>>
>>5290438
BANG YOUR HEAD!

Thanks for the pics and info, Manonymous.
>>
File: Snake+Eyes+V2+Comparison.jpg (55 KB, 576x575) Image search: [Google]
Snake+Eyes+V2+Comparison.jpg
55 KB, 576x575
>>5290474
>a company changed business directions because they added 6poa
lol
>any changes they made before isn't a change in directions bcuz
lololol
>i know for a fact DC Direct was changing their name before DC was forced to change it
Yeah, and my dad is the president of Nintendo.

pic of Hasbro changing their business model
>>
>>5290507
I had no idea Hasbro changed name and product offerings too... Oh wait.

>thinks rebranding is done overnight...

You're embarrassing yourself at this point anon, but keep going...
>>
File: image2.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image2.png
1 MB, 640x1136
At least they weren't lying about the figures being able to sit indian style
>>
Are you guys this autistic about the new line?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6SBs7M1C0g
>>
>>5290323
>hence why
Immediately disregarded as a shiteating moron.
>>
>>5290091
>bat manlet
lol, pass...
>>
>>5290926
Dude, no one wants to look at your fucking face the whole time. Forget about whatever youtube-manufactured ego you have for a second and just do a fucking normal review.
>>
>>5290931
lol i'm glad someone else has this reaction to people saying that
>>
>>5290926
wow, there's definitely issues with the figure line, but that guy definitely takes personal offense to the drawbacks. I agree, the scale is messed up - DC really needs to bulk up those figures, and definitely add a thigh swivel. They're still nice figures, and they're decently put together, but its not for me. No need to shout lawsuit and "bait-and-switch"
>>
File: 098.jpg (25 KB, 402x238) Image search: [Google]
098.jpg
25 KB, 402x238
>>5290926
lol
>>
>>5290926
What a fucking hasbro c u c k, he said these are worse than current hasbro marvel legends. Hasbro has been recycling the same shit formula for years now and fans eat it up because its their only option.

At least theae have nice sculpting and paint. Most people are just butthurt because they can't shove them in their dcuc collection. Icons are stll nice figures, size be damned
>>
>>5288627
oh shit son, blunder of the century.
confirmed Mattel can't into Marvel Legends competition.
>>
Is anyone else glad these scale well with import figures?

I'd rather put these alongside the Marvel SHF releases than anything from Marvel Legends.
>>
>>5291413
shf have good engineering, why would you ever pose it with terrible western crap like in the op?
>>
>>5291413
only if you want Batmanlet to fight schoolgirls.
>>
Is batman the only one that was released?

Isn't blue beetle part of his wave?

Also did they get rid of the clear plastic joints?
>>
>>5290931
>>5290964
>shiteating
>i'm
Not him but you're ones to talk...
>>
>>5291248
>thigh swivel
real legs dont work that way
>>
>>5291541
Of course they dont, but you think a western company is going to put a swivel above the knee now?
>>
>>5291541
No real human moves the way any action figure does, you fuck.
>>
>>5291551
>>5291553
thigh swivel breaks immersion and makes for awkward posing
>>
>>5291553
I for one would like action figures such as this thing

>>5291551
whatever is the cheapest option
>>
>>5291556
>immersion

>>5291559
Balljoints then.
>>
>>5291556
>thigh swivel breaks immersion
What the actual fuck?
>>
>>5291556
If there's a good enough range of motion in the ball joint, then there's no need for a thigh swivel. In this case, where the range of movement sucks, it's needed to compensate for lack of range. Fuck your "immersion"
>>
>>5291577
toys shouldn't adhere to accuracy and just be fun for the sake of being a toy
>>
>>5291567
He means it looks like shit.
>>
File: 2015-11-19 14.24.53.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-19 14.24.53.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
>>5291593
>>5291578
>>5291577
>>5291567
>>5291565
Thigh swivel is shit. It looks silly and it breaks immersion. If the toy has good joints in the hips and knees it's not necessary at all.
>>
>>5291621
Please give me an example of a figure that has SUCH good range of movement that thigh swivels aren't necessary in the least.
>>
>>5291621
>tries to discredit thigh swivels
>has more fun with the toy via dancing cap thanks to the thigh swivel
Retard.
>>
>>5291640
It's annoying when trying to make serious poses and you have goofy legs cap
>>
>>5291621
You can't be immersed in a toy, /v/.
>>
>>5291641
toys are silly
>>
>>5291634
THigh swivel does nothing for ROM when it comes to poses because whatever extra ROM you get comes at the cost of the figure looking awkwardly posed and silly/ unnatural/ unrealistic.
>>
>>5291641
>serious poses
ACBA pls go
>>
>>5291644
I like how your stupid fucking response does nothing to answer my request for your idea of a perfect figure. Humans can move their knees inwards and outwards, whereas an action figure that doesn't have thigh swivels is unable to do that.
>>
Would you buy a Life sice batman?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSUmFRG202c
>>
>there's this retard saying thigh swivel isn't realistic.
You know jack shit about anatomy, you do realize your thigh DOES turn irl right? A thigh cut is a legitimate way to do this.

>but it looks awkward
So does turning your toy's head 360°
>>
File: _articulation.jpg (81 KB, 763x535) Image search: [Google]
_articulation.jpg
81 KB, 763x535
>>5290438
Is that as far as the lower abs go? Is there too much plastic inhibiting movement, or do you think it is an inherent design flaw? I wanted to do something similar for 4" figures.
>>
>>5291855
SH Figuarts has a great solution to the thigh cut looking sort of awkward with their dual layered thighs. Only problem is cost efficiency.
>>
>>5291964
In theory it works. Just not enough room for the plastic to move around in the joint space.
>>
File: 01_02.jpg (296 KB, 613x920) Image search: [Google]
01_02.jpg
296 KB, 613x920
>>5291989
Sometimes it looks a little awkward, but then you get figures like Hibiki where it looks completely fucking natural thanks to the design of the suit.
>>
>>5290926
I can't watch these people taking these figures too seriously. cringe thread?
>>
File: ml wolverines.jpg (241 KB, 800x400) Image search: [Google]
ml wolverines.jpg
241 KB, 800x400
>>5291248
>I agree, the scale is messed up
It's not that the scale is messed up, it's just that companies like Mattel and Hasbro have been increasing the sizes for their figures over the years.
So now you have SpiderMan standing over 6" tall when he's supposed to be 5'10". The new Thors standing at over 7.5" when he's only supposed to be 6'6". Captain America standing at 6.5" when he's supposed to be 6'2".
And then there's manlets like Wolverine no longer being a manlet.
Stuff like this is why I've bought almost no new MLs for almost 6 years.

If the height that DCC gave out is correct, Batman stands at over 6" tall, which puts him roughly where he should stand at 6'2"
So if that's true, then DCC is doing a better job at their figures than everyone else for 6" figures.
>>
>>5292010
Yeah people need to get this. It's why most import figures never fit in with ML, cause they are more true to 1/12 scaling of a real human
>>
>>5291989
Absolutely, I'm not saying import articulation isn't good, in fact, it's better, I'm only saying thigh swivel is just as good as bicep swivel or double jointed knees.

Realism of the poses must come from the poser.
>>
>>5292010
Yeah that's retarded.

Exactly how tall is this Batman? I was under the impression he was exactly 6".
>>
File: figuarts darth compare.jpg (96 KB, 783x800) Image search: [Google]
figuarts darth compare.jpg
96 KB, 783x800
>>5292015
>implying import figures even have a scale
They're just as bad as current MLs in that respect
This Black Panther stands at a little over 6" tall, which is taller than hte Toy Biz Black Panther that stands at exactly 6" (BP is 6' in the comics), whereas Darth Vader here should be 6'8"
There isn't even a consistency within their own lines, like with Luke standing a third of a head shorter, even though he's supposed to be 5'7" or the fact that unmasked Vader's head would never fit in the mask on Vader figure.
>>
File: ml panthers.jpg (35 KB, 213x320) Image search: [Google]
ml panthers.jpg
35 KB, 213x320
>>5292024
Batman is supposed to be 6'2", which is roughly where this Hasbro Black Panther stands at, who stands a little under the current Spidermans.
>>
>>5292058
Oh my bad for being retarded, I should have been more specific.

I mean how tall is this Icons Batman exactly?
>>
>>5292080
see http://i.4cdn.org/toy/1447813631368.jpg
>>
>>5291964
I think if you pick up a set of the 4" Green Lantern figures with this same style of articulation, you'll be on your way via a custom.
TFAW had some on sale at one point, if I recall.

But yeah, the method employed on the Icons line is a circular socket in the same method as Hasbro's Star Wars Black Series 6" line and some Marvel Legends like the recent Hulk and all of the current female figures. It would not be difficult to pop that apart with heat on any Hasbro figure, since the plastic is relatively malleable, but I'd be afraid with the combination of extra hard and extra pliable plastics on the Icons line. Either the peg is made of hard, brittle plastic or soft, thin plastic. I think either way, it'd be more prone to shearing off than a Hasbro release that is made to take mild abuse.
>>
>>5292093
Yeah I saw that, but I doubt it was true.

If it is true then these are true 6" and all the whining has been pointless.

As others have said, Legends went out of hand with their retarded scaling.

My two latest Thor figures, Hasbro and Select are the same height, which is retarded because Select is supposed to be 7", Hasbro Thor is basically Hulk size.
>>
>>5291559
I too would enjoy action figures of creatures like that.
>>
>>5291649
>implying
Let me guess, you buy toys ironically....
>>
>>5292010
Why is size creep a thing? I don't mind my Legends being a bit tall but is there an actual reason it's been happening?
>>
File: DCC Batman vs ML.jpg (615 KB, 2000x2208) Image search: [Google]
DCC Batman vs ML.jpg
615 KB, 2000x2208
>>5292113
>Yeah I saw that, but I doubt it was true.
Actually, it does seem to be true considering this image http://i.4cdn.org/toy/1447815535311.jpg and this one http://i.4cdn.org/toy/1447892898828.jpg

Reviews are saying that he stands at 6", which is 1/4th of a head shorter than it should be, so it's actually closer to scale 1/12 than most of the figures he's been compared to.
So again, the complaints seem to be that he just doesn't measure up with the out of scale figures being released right now by Hasbro or Mattel's shitty shit shit, not that he's not 1/12 scale.
And thats frankly what i can live with, cnosidering most of my 1/12 collection is from Toy Biz's and when Hasbro didn't completely rely on redecoing old molds.
>>
>>5292243
Good pic anon, so there's really no problem at all and everybody just forgot that Marvel Legends scale is retarded.

>So again, the complaints seem to be that he just doesn't measure up with the out of scale figures being released right now by Hasbro or Mattel's shit, not that he's not 1/12 scale

Yeah, pretty much.
>>
>>5290926

This dude isn't autistic he's just a crybaby geek who is the cause of his complaints

I am super pleased with Batman. When these were initially revealed I was going to totally pass but it's hard to resist checking out a new Batman and I have minimal issues. Maybe it's my low expectations but I'm pretty happy with the figure in hand.
>>
>>5290214
>I'm not really concerned with history surrounding toys, lel
Kill urself, my man.
>>
>>5288889
I own the b&w statue and I still want one.
>>
Does anyone have Green Arrow pictures
>>
File: Arrow_TV_10_Arrow_S3_AF.jpg (1 MB, 3640x2784) Image search: [Google]
Arrow_TV_10_Arrow_S3_AF.jpg
1 MB, 3640x2784
>>5293254
>>
File: DCI 1.jpg (322 KB, 1361x1813) Image search: [Google]
DCI 1.jpg
322 KB, 1361x1813
Took some shots of batman and green arrow.

I like them. Really wish they had a thigh swivel, and one of the legs on my batman is a little loose and I'll need to tighten the joint with future, but otherwise solid.
>>
File: DCI 2.jpg (290 KB, 1280x1488) Image search: [Google]
DCI 2.jpg
290 KB, 1280x1488
>>5293652
>>
File: DCI 3.jpg (154 KB, 793x1073) Image search: [Google]
DCI 3.jpg
154 KB, 793x1073
>>5293655
>>
>>5293652
Did they get rid of the clear plastic joints?
>>
>>5293659

You attach that bowstring yourself, my man?
>>
>>5293665
No, it's really flexible and is preattached in the packaging.

>>5293661
Yes.
>>
File: 1367099443633.gif (1 MB, 231x210) Image search: [Google]
1367099443633.gif
1 MB, 231x210
>>5293669

>A bow with an actual fucking string for the first time in god knows how long
>>
Would it be too difficult to mod the legs to have a thigh swivel?
Just a cut on the line where the trousers begin and putting a swivel there, something like that.

It's pretty disappointing that functionally this new Batman's only difference with the Total Heroes one is a selectively functional double abcrunch.
>>
>>5293685
>It's pretty disappointing that functionally this new Batman's only difference with the Total Heroes one is a selectively functional double abcrunch.

This is some pretty disgusting hyperbole.

There's more articulation function between those and these than a double ab crunch, and I think you know it.
>>
>>5293673
It's not all anon...

>the string stretches.
>>
File: DCI 4.jpg (225 KB, 985x1593) Image search: [Google]
DCI 4.jpg
225 KB, 985x1593
More pics of Green Arrow since he hasn't been getting much focus in the line.
>>
File: DCI 5.jpg (232 KB, 1001x1625) Image search: [Google]
DCI 5.jpg
232 KB, 1001x1625
>>5293764
>>
File: DCI 6.jpg (262 KB, 1177x1645) Image search: [Google]
DCI 6.jpg
262 KB, 1177x1645
>>5293767
>>
>>5293764
>>5293767
>>5293770
I'm naturally weary of toys with skirts like that, but he looks really nice. Hopefully the thighs being covered would let them throw in some thigh swivels, but that's probably too much to hope for.
>>
>>5293764

A shame since I think he's actually the better of the two figures.

But you can't fight Batman.
>>
any pics of flash or is he not out yet?
>>
>>5294505
Not out yet. December along with the next wave.
>>
File: laughing face.jpg (28 KB, 390x310) Image search: [Google]
laughing face.jpg
28 KB, 390x310
>>5293652
>wishing for thigh swivel
>>
File: DC Icons Batman.jpg (45 KB, 400x246) Image search: [Google]
DC Icons Batman.jpg
45 KB, 400x246
>>5293652
>>
>>5294544
So its just greeny and batman now?
>>
>>5294886
>not wishing for thigh swivel
Are you retarded?
>>
>>5294893
Mr Miracle is out too.
>>
>>5294893
Oh and Deadman.
>>
Can anyone who has these put them next to a Figuart?

I mostly collect those and I wanna know how in scale these are.
>>
>>5294886
What moron doesn't want a thigh swivel? I mean.. holy shit, dude, do you just want 5 POA all around? Thigh swivels are really important.
>>
>>5295098
>What moron doesn't want a thigh swivel?
The moron that just bought a figure of his favorite character with subpar articulation and that will have to justify it until a new one comes around??
>>
>>5295098
>>5295156
Is thigh swivel really that important when a shin swivel where the boot is exists?I guess it'd look more natural since the knees would follow direction, but it's not that drastically different.
>>
>>5295160
If you can't get a good range of motion above the thigh your poses will look unnatural and stunted as fuck.
The guy that said that thigh swivels are unrealistic, it's a fucking toy you damn autist, was partly right but until engineers find a way to make hipjoints with the same range as real legs, thigh swivels it is.

>but Batman is not a contortionist
Nigga.
>>
>>5295160
It's very very different. You can't get the proper poses without a thigh swivel because, although that's not the actual point where your hip twists, it's the best substitute. Just like bicep swivels and wrist swivels, it works in a very similar fashion and gives proper results. You can make some giant range hip joints if you want, but the reality of it is we don't have hip joints setup the same way either. Neither do we knees, elbows, ankles, wrists, neck, abdomen, or ANY joint on most toys.

>>5291644
So kneeling properly without your leg moving inward all of the time is unnatural? How fucking retarded are you?
>>
>>5295160
>Turning the shin = turning the thigh.

Are you retarded?
>>
lots of mental retardation ITT
>>
>>5293764
these figures LOOK way better without thigh swivel. That line in the thing would've been distracting and look they still have a great range of motion
>>
>>5295254
>these figures LOOK way better without thigh swivel.
There's no excuse to Batman or Green Arrow.
Batman could've had the cut for the swivel where the trousers begin and Arrow's could've been covered by the skirt.
Hell, figmas have even less mass to work with and yet they get invisible thigh swivels built in, only that they are put inside of the thigh piece.

>That line in the thing would've been distracting
Just how autistic are you?

>great range of motion
Sure >>5290105
That pose doesn't look awkward at all.

>>5295212
I know.
>>
File: gl sdcc dio.jpg (315 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
gl sdcc dio.jpg
315 KB, 600x400
Thigh swivels are overrated.

Triple jointed knees is what we need.
>>
>>5295392
This nigger is 100% right.
>>
>>5295397
This one too >>5295394
>>
>>5290813
Obviously thigh swivel is not needed.
>>
File: security_fence050215.jpg (12 KB, 220x204) Image search: [Google]
security_fence050215.jpg
12 KB, 220x204
>>5295392
>That pose doesn't look awkward at all.
Of course it doesn't. Looks perfectly natural.
Humans have weight to them.

Stop watching so many cartoons and praising bad aritsts.
>>
It seems like, realistically, these figures basically have glorified old school V-cut swivel hips with questionably useful outward movement.
>>
File: _striking_terror.jpg (116 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
_striking_terror.jpg
116 KB, 1024x768
>>5295160
I'm used to GI Joes and their limited hip articulation. And for most standing poses the articulation works. But if you wanted something simple like sitting in a chair with one foot on top of the knee, or that floor sitting pose with the knees forward and the feet to the side, you'll need a thigh swivel or swivel hinge knees(GI Joe elbows).
>>
>>5295254
>collecting articulated figures
>whining about seeing articulation points

100% pure autism right here folks
>>
File: kickcopy.jpg (207 KB, 1536x1024) Image search: [Google]
kickcopy.jpg
207 KB, 1536x1024
Can Batman get into this kick pose?

As for the size of the figure, maybe I'll pretend it's Dick Grayson "Long Shadows" Batman.
>>
>>5295470
Not trying to be a dick but those two pics are totally different poses. The silhouette of it is the same yes, but bugman is doing a side karate kick, chief is doing a simple forward kick.
>>
File: DC0266lg_1024x1024.jpg (36 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
DC0266lg_1024x1024.jpg
36 KB, 500x500
When's Harley
>>
I can't believe they fucked themselves on the scale again. One of the things that made their previous 4-inch lines fail was that they were completely incompatible with any of the other similar lines on the market, that people already had collections of. So what do they do? The same fucking thing, only bigger. If this line fails, they have no one to blame but themselves.
>>
>>5295817
The 4" line failed because 4" action figures are stupid.
>>
File: Brown Recluse and White Widow.jpg (72 KB, 626x604) Image search: [Google]
Brown Recluse and White Widow.jpg
72 KB, 626x604
>>5295817
>One of the things that made their previous 4-inch lines fail was that they were completely incompatible with any of the other similar lines on the market
Actually, they were compatible with other 3.75" lines like DCIH, Star Wars, Indiana Jones, and older GI Joes.

Icons, however, is 1/12 scale, which is what the Hasbro and Toy Biz used to produce. However, thanks to Hasbro overuse of redecoding older figures, they've been increasing the scale by using inappropriate molds for characters that should be much shorter.
So you have characters like a 13 year old Miles using some 6'2" body builder body that's meant for some adult superhero.
Characters like Wolverine, who's supposed to be a 5'4" manlet is now standing at 6 feet tall http://i.4cdn.org/toy/1447984139680.jpg
Even tallish characters like Peter Parker no longer uses a sub-6" body, even though he's supposed to stand 5'10".

Personally, i have no problem with Icons using 1:12 scale, since I'm not a fan of Hasbro's redecoing problems and haven't bought many of their newer figures.
>>
>>5295817
>>5295828

4 inch line didn't fail. It paved the way to bring back the 6 inch line.

>One of the things that made their previous 4-inch lines fail was that they were completely incompatible with any of the other similar lines on the market
I have heard of talking out of your ass, but how do you type out of your ass?
>>
File: batkick.jpg (155 KB, 881x1165) Image search: [Google]
batkick.jpg
155 KB, 881x1165
>>5295470
>>
File: batkick 2.jpg (120 KB, 845x793) Image search: [Google]
batkick 2.jpg
120 KB, 845x793
>>5295962
He's actually surprisingle easy to balance.
>>
File: lel.jpg (7 KB, 131x94) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
7 KB, 131x94
>>5295962
>>
>>5295970
>Hey batman, can you do this pose?
>I dunno man, my parents are dead and stuff
>Wow, you actually can
>I'm just as surprised as you are.
>>
Anyone have him and can post pics of him next to figuarts harley quinn? That's basically the single deciding factor left for me to get him, dull expression and all.
>>
>>5295817
The scale is correct. its marvel with the retarded scale.
why is wolverine 6 inches tall??
>>
Is everyone else okay with the expressionless faces on all the dc icons figures coming out? They literally have the same pursed lips, crazy eye look. even flash, and even supes. Alt heads would've been great. Instead you'll have a shelf full of scowling heroes.
>>
File: deadman.jpg (155 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
deadman.jpg
155 KB, 1024x768
>>5288209
the Deadman in this line looks super good. in the box at least
>>
File: batman-3.jpg (414 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
batman-3.jpg
414 KB, 1920x1200
>>5296095
>wanting superheroes with anythng but a scowling face
lol, sure is moviecasual.
Comics are all grim dark and we demand nothing but scowling! The only thing better than a scowling face is scowling with teeth showing!

... i think it was pretty awesome for the ML Rhino BAF came with two heads. Extreme angry and just normal anger. <3
>>
>>5296173
I know you're trolling but seriously all the figures in the line are sameface as fuck.
>>
File: Screenshot 2015-11-22 04.18.49.png (709 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2015-11-22 04.18.49.png
709 KB, 1600x900
Look at their faces
Why is this allowed?
>>
>>5296271
>not linking to the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoCksdVFP88
Why is that allowed?
>>
>>5296271
Because people bitch if they look happy, or sad or too angry. That's the problem with only offering one face option. Someone will always bitch.
>>
>>5296990
They should've at least give Deadman a sad face and Green Arrow a happy face.
What breed of retard would want a frowning Arrow?
>>
>>5297193
The idiots who jerk off to the godawful TV series
>>
>>5297200
[spoiler]the show isn't bad[/spoiler]
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 81

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.