[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thaaank you, for turning, ME, on! I, am 2-XL!, your toy robot!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
File: 2xl.jpg (68 KB, 471x580) Image search: [Google]
2xl.jpg
68 KB, 471x580
Thaaank you, for turning, ME, on! I, am 2-XL!, your toy robot! I have a special treat, just for you, little /toy/. I will give you 10 questions. If you can get all 10 right, I will tell you FIVE funny jokes as a reward.

To start you off, I will even let you choose the category of the first question! If you want the question to be about ANIMALS, please press 1. If you want it to be about SPORTS, please press 2. If you want it to be about HISTORY, please press 3. And if you want it to be about FOOD, please press 4.

Please press 1, 2, 3, or 4, NOW.
>>
>>
>>5282887
FOOOD!!!! PRESS 4
>>
File: 2xl2.jpg (20 KB, 453x443) Image search: [Google]
2xl2.jpg
20 KB, 453x443
>>5282892
>>5282893
You have pressed number 4, which means your first question will be about FOOD! Here is your Question Number One!

According to business research, what is the most popular pizza topping, in the world? Is it

A - Sausage?

B- Pepperoni?

or

C - Mushrooms?

Please press, A, B, or C, NOW.
>>
>>5282902
B.
>>
File: 2xl3.jpg (286 KB, 949x1101) Image search: [Google]
2xl3.jpg
286 KB, 949x1101
>>5282914
You have pressed B - Pepperoni. You must have a pepperetty good-sized brain, because you are CORRECT!

According to business research, 36% of the world prefer Pepperoni as their favorite topping on Pizza! Sausage is in 2nd with 14%, and Mushrooms are in 3rd at 11%.

Now then, for Question Number Two!

Of all living things on earth, which of these is the only activity that only people naturally do?

A- Swim

B - Sleep on their backs.

or C - Cry?

Please pick up your pointer finger and press, A, B, or C, NOW.
>>
>>5282930
C.
>>
>>5282930
B
>>
>>5282930
C
>>
Who here used to immediately half-click a button so that the other button would reset without the first locking into position?
>>
>>5282933>>5282983

Iiii'm sorry, but your answer is going to make ME cry! C is WRONG. The correct answer, which you pressed before pressing C again, is B. Other animals can cry and swim, but ooonly humans, naturally sleep on their backs!

I am afraid that I can no longer tell you my five funny jokes! Would you still like questions anyway? Or would you like to hear a story, which you can help form? Do you want to continue the questions?

If you wish to continue the questions, press the YES button. If you wish to stop the questions, and do a story instead, press NO.

Pleeeeease press, YES, or NO, NOW.
>>
>>5282989
NO.
>>
>>5283004
You have pressed, NO. This means that you do not want me to continue with the questions, and want to play Storytime instead. Ok! First of all, who do you want the main character to be?

If you want this story to star a LITTLE BOY, press 1.

If you want this story to star a LITTLE GIRL, press 2.

If you want this story to star a ROBOT, press 3.

And if you want this story to star a BEAR, press 4.

Pleeeease press, 1, 2, 3, or 4, NOW.
>>
>>5283014
>>
Man, this is some serious nostalgia. I'm even reading these posts in his voice. Thanks, 2XL-anon.
>>
>>5283016
You have pressed 4, which means that this story will star a BEAR as the main character. Now we need to choose the setting of the story.

If you want this story to take place in a FOREST, press A.

If you want this story take place on a MOUNTAIN, press B.

If you want this story to take place in a CITY, press C.

Pleeeease press, A, B, or C, NOW.
>>
>>5283020
B.
>>
This is the best thread ever. I actually have 2 of these awesome little dudes currently. The best tape was the crypt keeper's if wishes were hornets.
>>
File: 7355661246_a9b9e96b8f.jpg (109 KB, 333x500) Image search: [Google]
7355661246_a9b9e96b8f.jpg
109 KB, 333x500
Halloow, I Yam D-XL, I ham Har too Taecg you!
Press Naw hur too Eand My PAAAAAAIN!
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
>>5282887
>Thaaank you, for turning, ME, on!
>>
>>5282986
Me.
>>
(so sorry for the long wait dudes, irl shit suddenly popped up)

>>5283021
You have pressed B! That means you want this story to take place on a mountain. Next choice! What is the main character's favorite food? Is it

A - Honey?

B - Berries?

or C - Fish?

Pleeeeease press, A, B, or C, NOW.
>>
>>5283374
C.
>>
>>5283377
You have pressed the C button! Ok! Just one last choice, and this one is important! Do you want this story to have a happy ending or a sad ending?

If you want the story to have a happy ending, press YES.

If you want the story to have a sad ending, press NO.

Pleeeease press, YES or NO, NOW.
>>
>>5283389
NO
>>
>>5283394
You have made all of your choices! Now here is your story that YOU have helped make!

"Once upon a time, there was a big grumpy bear who lived on a mountain. However, the reason he was so grumpy was because he was alone, and nobody understood him. One day, however, while he was walking across the mountain plains, he heard something - it sounded like his own footsteps. Could it be another bear? He went to the mountain stream to catch some fish, and saw that the fish were already restless - someone else had recently disturbed the waters. The bear was convinced that this meant there was another bear there, and it gave his heart hope. The bear ran all along the mountain, looking for the other bear. However, he never found it. The bear actually had a bad memory, and the other bear it thought it sensed the presence of was itself. The bear kept searching however, never knowing that it would never find what it was looking for." THE END.

Did you like that story? Well, if you didn't, then you can always try different choices the next time you play this program, and you will end up with a different outcome!
>>
>>5283441
I'm sad now.
>>
File: 2xl.jpg (32 KB, 271x350) Image search: [Google]
2xl.jpg
32 KB, 271x350
I have the 8-track one that was a hand-me-down from my uncle.

It's so much cooler.
>>
File: snappy response.jpg (47 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
snappy response.jpg
47 KB, 960x540
>>5283547
>8-track robot
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.