[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this thing catching on in a way it might pop into titanium
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: 800px-K-Wing_NEGVV.jpg (126 KB, 800x527) Image search: [Google]
800px-K-Wing_NEGVV.jpg
126 KB, 800x527
Is this thing catching on in a way it might pop into titanium or hot wheels starfighter lines? I love the design, but the xwing model is a bit too small and delicate fir my taste, and building a full size lego moc for two minifigs at minimum is waaay to big.
>>
>>5282074
anyone? I really like the k-wing, and it'd be neat to see it replace the y-wings as resistance bombers.
>>
File: Rebel_TIE_Fighter.jpg (11 KB, 200x199) Image search: [Google]
Rebel_TIE_Fighter.jpg
11 KB, 200x199
>>5282074
less likely than this abomination being done.
>>
>>5282331

Of all the cool paintjobs a TIE can have they surely fucked up real bad
>>
>Legends
>>
>>5282331
>Dont worry guys rebels will be great, we're going to make everything look like it was designed the way ralph mcquarrie would have done
>>
>>5282700
>implying Rebels isn't great
Shit taste detected.
>>
>>5282331
needs to be liberated from rebel scum by force, i'm quite disappointed by the titanium tie fighters having no diecast parts, though at least black & red looks much better than THAT
>>
File: xwing fantasy flight.png (310 KB, 700x291) Image search: [Google]
xwing fantasy flight.png
310 KB, 700x291
Just get the Fantasy Flight mini.

Much much higher quality than we've seen from any toy maker and they're almost to scale with one another too.
No reason not to get these unless you're a poorfag who hates great looking toys.
>>
>>5282074

Its like an orgy of every Rebel ship design...
>>
>>5283303
Too small for my taste and too fragile.

Also, that damned ugly clear tube post hole.
>>
File: .jpg (12 KB, 575x529) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
12 KB, 575x529
>>5283585
Well, i hope you enjoy your alternative then.
Easily the most durable one you can get, so you won't ever hamhand it.
>>
>>5283688
enjoy your bitterness and cynicism then.
>>
>>5282855

Rebels is great but sabine is the cringiest mando i've ever witnessed.
>>
>>5283925
Go to bed, Karen.
>>
File: k-wing-600px.gif (3 MB, 600x288) Image search: [Google]
k-wing-600px.gif
3 MB, 600x288
>>5283870
>dat projecting
... I'm not sure how any of that applies to me when you're the one rejecting perfection.
>>
>>5284745
Does it have landing gear? Moving turrets? No plastic tubes stuck on the bottom? Firing missiles or droppable bombs? No? Then it is not perfect, besides, I don't want to pay 15 bucks for a ship that if I happen to drop breaks.

I would rather have titaniums or hotwheels do a k-wing than a costly model on a stick that comes with parts for a complicated shitty game nobody plays.
>>
>>5282074
I half finished a moc of that in lego digital designer when ldd first came out. I also made an ugly with a y wing body and tie advanced wings, and some other -wing ship.
>>
>>5285085
Ever done an M3 FIGHTER?
>>
>>5285100
Had to look it up, pretty nifty ship. Those are the only canon ships I've tried to make. Quite a few 'inspired by' star wars stuff. I modified the most recent a wing set into a sleeker, corvette kind of version, and a couple of years ago an a wing inspired ugly. A wing is best wing.
>>
>>5285051
Xwing is awesome and played by a ton of people.
>>
>>5285051

>>omg i love this ship that no one gives a fuck about and has zero merchandise

>>holy shit some company actually made a perfectly detailed replica, and it's like $15 and I can buy a bunch of them for cheap on ebay RIGHT NOW

>>no wait it's not perfect ENOUGH for my waifu

It's a K-Wing you aren't going to get a better version
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.