[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened to yokatta?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (2 KB, 77x77) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
2 KB, 77x77
What happened to yokatta?
>>
Dead
>>
Weren't they moving their warehouse some time ago and just never got bavk on their feet? I heard of some people getting their stuff and others getting refunds but a lot of people got screwed.
>>
>>5279775
Pretty much this. Nobody knows what really happened.
>>
>>5279765
Damn that's some hardcore JPG compression there.
>>
Unsolved mystery

The went silent and fucked over a bunch of people in the process
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 840x775) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 840x775
>Tfw got out just in time
The last order I had made with them didn't ship til a month after the shit came out.
>>
They took over four months to send my shit and when it got here it was in a used fruit box that reeked of rotten fruit, had holes in it and was generally looked like it was sent from the congo. Still, at least I finally got Bravo.
>>
>>5280163
>used fruit box
Bananas? Mine was a banana box.
>>
>>5280184
Wat
>>
>>5280184

Actually yeah I think it was. Found it pretty bizarre but I was just glad I got my order since a whole lot of anons got screwed completely.

Still feel bad for the one guy that got arms change Bravo instead of the figuarts. It could've been me.
>>
I wonder if anybody will still show up to belligerently defend them and insist the warehouse is still moving. I mean, if nine months is still reasonable, why not twelve?
>>
>>5281748
they still move?
>>
>>5281748
No, the only thing bad in this thread that faggot who is complaining about something hypothetical that never actually happened.
>>
I got my stuff 5 months after that shitfest happened.
>>
>>5283929
You must not have been here for the past six months of threads.
>>
>>5283940
How?
>>
>>5284767

Probably by mail.
>>
I'm still bitter over the $600 in stuff I paid for and never got. I can't even bring myself to rebuy everything because it depresses me.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.