[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do this pose! Holiday Version
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Take out your action figures and do the dance poses based on the dance the Peanuts kids did in the Christmas special.

Easy:
- Only do a pose based off one of the characters
t
- Do an animated gif of your one characters doing one of the dances
- a pic of a group of your figures doing this scene

Hard:
- do an animated pic of your group of figures doing this scene.
>>
>>5274856
It's not even thanksgiving yet
>>
>>5275717
It's not even xmas yet and what do you knoe, there's xmas stuff everywhere

I'll give the gif one a go later this week
>>
>>5275717
Would you like to buy a Thanksgiving wreath?

:^)
>>
INB4 the faggot with the black background posts 50 crowded shots of Transformers doing nothing like what OP asked for.
>>
>>5278004
Holy christ your anal pain is intense.
>>
>>5278004
I see nothing wrong with this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2SGwdHTKr8
>>
>>5278010
Stop being so defensive. You know people are getting tired of the same old shit you keep pumping out.
INB4 "I'm not him"
If you aren't him, why are you getting so butthurt because somebody is calling his shit out?
>>
>>5278327
I'm not him, you really need to stop defaulting straight to that every time this happens. I'm just sick of you bringing up your stupid bitching in every thread related even remotely to photography. Literally everyone was sick of this stupid shit months ago.
>>
Bumping and hoping for OC.
>>
>>5278395
>I'm not him
Then go back to Tumblr and get offended on somebody else's behalf there, faggot.

>Literally everyone was sick of this stupid shit months ago.
Just like people are sick of seeing an attention whore post a couple of dozen shitty pix in every single thread, when what he shoud be doing is starting a blog somewhere.
>>
>>5274856
>>5280257
You know? In "do this pose" threads, is considered good etiquette that OP posts the first pic with his own attempt at doing the pose he's asking for.

Otherwise, it just looks like he's bossing around (specially if he adds "rules" for the sake of it) and nobody here likes to be bossed.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.