[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone else pick this up? the pre orders are shipped
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 100_1411.jpg (781 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
100_1411.jpg
781 KB, 1000x750
anyone else pick this up?

the pre orders are shipped
>>
File: 100_1416.jpg (1 MB, 1000x1317) Image search: [Google]
100_1416.jpg
1 MB, 1000x1317
really harsh flash but this is what it looks like
>>
>>5269099
>>5269106
Oh shit I didn't know it was released already. I didn't preorder because of how low Jehuty was going for a few weeks after release.

Is it any good? Any place have it for a heavy discounted price already?
>>
File: 100_1418.jpg (822 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
100_1418.jpg
822 KB, 1000x750
>>5269117

I got it off amiami and paid a lot

like 2nd batch of jehuty cost 6,940 JPY
2nd Tsugumori colour was 8,390 JPY
this was 21,330 JPY

seems like it's still in stock at the same price, I was just worried about with a dick in the ass the first Tsugumori was to find; and how they released this in tandem with the new metal gear one

I like it, it's a little difficult to pose; still trying to be careful with it

It's got metal parts unlike the other riobots i have
>>
>>5269125
So, twice what I paid for Jehuty.

I really don't know, maybe if it's discounted for as much as what Jehuty cost when it was released (about 11,000 I think).
>>
I got it, but I have a couple issues with mine. The on the underside of the right arm, there's some paint damage because it got under the plate that moves under the shoulder, though that doesn't bother me too much. What does bother me is that on his stomach there's a gap between the white section and the black section that's obviously not supposed to be there. I don't know how I'd be able to fix it without doing something risky to it, but I really don't want to leave it because I just shelled out $200 for the damn thing. Any suggestions?
>>
>>5269147
I am right there with you. I got Jehuty on a steep discount from amiami. I love ZOE but the figure is not worth retail - simple as that. Then Anubis finally went up for preorder and I just couldnt bare spending that much money on him. Now I am in the "is this going to go on super sale" limbo. I think im hedging my bets towards yes.
>>
>>5271643

There's a way to articulate those hinges/his shoulders and the covers on his chest, the pamphlet goes over it; it's so he can move his arms enough to cross them

Like you need to move the bronze colored plate and the grey hinge above it either under the shoulders or towards the chest for different poses

Not sure what you mean by the gap, did your tail piece come off or something?
>>
>>5273539
I knew about that it's part of the underside of the arm that did it, though the right arm's hinge mechanism isn't as smooth as the left so that may have been it.

Also to elaborate if you look at his stomach, the place where the black middle section of it meets with the white part that makes up the sides/back there's a big noticeable gap where it looks like it wasn't assembled properly on mine, I've taken his torso off the ball joint to get a better look, and it seems that it just wasn't originally placed the right way. Its is so tight I'm not comfortable trying to force it down and I really don't want to take the upper torso off as I can't tell what type of joint holds it together or where I'd need to pull. I'll try to take a picture if I can later.
>>
>>5269099
Annon, what is the size? Em Cm please. I bought the Sahelantropus (Metal Gear), and I wanted to know to se how am I gonna do about my PAK collection.
>>
>>5275439

sounds like it; then

on the front of the stomach the black center piece and the two white/silver ab peices are flush

>>5275453

don't have a ruler handy but

it's the exact same height as a 3.0 mg rx72-2 minus the wings and stand

stand is like 15mm, wings can exceed it's height by like 10mm depending how you pose them

so just over 40cm high and the wings can be maybe 60cm wide if you open them
>>
>>5276560

78-2 fuck
>>
>>5276560
Yeah I know they're supposed to be, on mine though there's a gap there is what I'm saying. Hence why I'm wondering what I could do to fix it.
>>
Was about to do a thread about ZOE, good job OP.

What's the best ZOE figures? The RIOBOT or the Revoltech ones?
>>
>>5278458
A lot of people will tell you the Riobot is overpriced. But it is objectively the best ZOE figure.

Some say the model kit is more accurate though.

Skip the Revoltech. They're pointless at this point unless money is a major concern
>>
>>5278481
>>5278481

It is objectively a piece of shit. Flimsy, ugly colors, expensive, added details that don't even look like the design. Revoltech also strays from the design but the Vector Cannon at least has nice colors.

"Objectively" the best is the Koto kit. It's spot-on... but you know, it's a model (although the Riobot feels like a model, anyways).
>>
>>5269099
I'd love to get it and Riobot Jehuty.

I just can't bring myself to pull the trigger since I already have Revoltech Anubis and two Revoltech Jehutys and i'm still pretty happy with them overall.

How does the stand hold Anubis? I imagine he's fairly heavy and the riobot stands aren't exactly great.
>>
>>5278491

The stand is good, like you can have anubis completely suspended

the base and arm are the same as other riobots

it works like jehuty's targeting ring, (the part that holds the wings) attaches in between the arm and the part that holds anubis

I'm going to tighten up the joints I think though

The only part that's a bit difficult to pose are the wings
>>
>>5278481
>>5278486

Hum... I think I'll get the Koto kit. Jehuti will be hard to get. Mandy only have the clear ver. and the normal one is out everywhere.
>>
>>5269099
I want it so bad but I think I'll wait to see if the price drops
>>
>>5283292
So for those of you waiting for a price drop, are you just checking retailer sires daily? I'd like to snipe anubis at a discount but I'm afraid ill miss the sale or the price drop. I normally just pay retail, so advice?
>>
>>5283722
a bit late, but FigInStock has a price drop alert option you could use.
I'm not sure if it really works as intended, as I set up one for the MoyaMoya Z-cune that got 40% off during HLJ's recent sale and didn't get any emails. Their restock alert does work fine tho
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.