[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't they just start making a spin-off line of PAKs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: aqnnadmraj3i3fpmhqr2.jpg (26 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
aqnnadmraj3i3fpmhqr2.jpg
26 KB, 600x600
Why don't they just start making a spin-off line of PAKs that are half the size and half the cost so that they scale with Figuarts/Figmas and shit and don't destroy wallets?
>>
>>5265405
>half the size and half the cost
Pretty sure it doesn't work that way.
>>
>>5265405
i dont even know why they started "kai". PA Classic wasnt broke, and therefore needed no fixing
>>
>>5265405
or just let other companies use the licenses that pak has
>>
PAK is the spin-off line. Before PAK it was just Play Arts and they did 6" scale figures.
>>
>>5265405
arent they bypassing some legal loophole by making their figures on a specific scale?
Kind of what NECA does with the DVDs and the scale.
>>
>>5265751

I am not sure licensing works like that in Japan.

If it does though I wouldn't be surprised if that's why they have an off scale and are "stylized"
>>
>>5265764
kai = peanuts in moon runes
>>
>>5265405
I feel sorry for scalefags who can never just be happy with a toy. It's gotta stand shoulder to shoulder with this other toy.
>>
>>5265751
I wouldn't be surprised if you were right about this. If they do it this scale and stylizing it, they probably won't be cockblocked by hasbro/mattel and be able to release them in NA.
>>
>>5270446
Well what happens if you wanna set up a picture with two characters and one is literally twice the height of another?
>>
>>5270446
There's a difference between things not being in perfect scale like Figuarts and one figure being twice the size of another.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.