[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a guy who just got fired by Cosmic Group (Bandai branch) anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 12
File: employee-termination[1].jpg (21 KB, 382x400) Image search: [Google]
employee-termination[1].jpg
21 KB, 382x400
They can insert their NDAs deep into their anal orifice. I'll probably move to HK in the coming weeks anyway.
>>
>>5259845
How many dicks did you suck to get the job?
>>
How is babby formed
>>
>>5259847
There's no way someone could suck their dicks, too many fatrolls are covering them.
>>
>>5259847
CG isn't distributing Jojos.
>>
Were you the guy who got caught jizzing on toys? If not, why did you get fired?
>>
>>5259845
Why did you get fired in the first place? Because you're leaking company info on 4chan?
>>
>>5259862
>>5259863
I was too insistant on trying new things. Importing new licences and shit (CG basically only wants DBZ, Saint Seiya and Mazinger stuff, the rest is seen as "shit that won't sell no matter what so we'll only import a few if BoJ bitch about it"). I was told they wanted someone with less opinion, someone more "mainstream" oriented.
>>
>>5259845
Do you have insider secrets?
>>
>>5259872
There are prolly some stuff I know about that hasn't been revealed to the public yet but I'm not really up to date with what you guys know already. Feel free to ask about specific products if you want but I must warn you that like you can assume reading this >>5259870 most of what I know is related to DBZ, Saint Seiya and Mazingerish stuff.
>>
>>5259870
>Has Godzilla license
>Says it won't sell well in the US.
>>
>>5259862
>guy caught jizzing on toys

wat
>>
>>5259878
Godzilla is a good example of what I wanted to import more (except in Europe).
>>
>>5259886

Fuck off. Bandai knows Godzilla sells. It sells everywhere
>>
>>5259887

Except it's clearly not, they've been trying to kill the line with repaints.
>>
>>5259887
Go tell that to the european Bandai distributor.
>>
>>5259870
>>5259870
>I was too insistant on trying new things.
That isn't grounds for firing someone. So there's probably another side to the story.
How did you go about "insisting"? Were you a jerk about it? were you toxic? Did you contribute to a toxic work environment with your toxic masculinity?
>>
>>5259889

and that's why the NECA Godzilla line is doing so well. They've done 5 different Godzilla's and they're selling.
>>
So is all the bluefin getting rimmed by BOA true or is BF doing a great job of ruining their business themselves?

Are you going to Bandai HK? If so, tell them to get their ass in gear and offer Tamashii webxclusives shipping throughout SEAsia. Show them how well GSC's web shop is doing.
>>
What was your job/position?
>>
This thread doesn't surprise me.

>Lets try new things guys
>Guys
>GUYS FUCKING LISTEN TO ME
>YOU FIRED ME FOR TRYING NEW THINGS FUCK YOU

The people at the top are assholes, you'd of been better off doing a homer simpson and doing a half arsed job, burning the company from within slowly but surely without risk of being fired.

I do feel sorry for you but innovation is too scary for a mainstream world, look at call of duty in gaming or how toys these days are designed.
>>
>>5259897
I wouldn't say I was toxic or a jerk about it. I did had a few arguments with two coworkers in the past but our manager sided with me each time (pretty hard to say that I was wrong when the argument started because my idiot ex-coworker advertised Super Robot Chogokin Grendizer using pictures from the Brave Gohkin).

>>5259901
I have no information about the BOA/BF deal, I never had any contact with BF. I think one of my coworker had some but I'm pretty sure it was only a matter of arranging shipping of prototypes we had to "share" for conventions.
>>
>>5259899
It's doing well because Americans actually see those toys. Most people don't even know Monsterarts is a thing.
>>
>>5259901
Oh and no, no Bandai HK. My brother in law is running a company (not toy related) there and offered me a job.

>>5259909
Pretty much sales rep.

>>5259910
Yeah. I guess my main issue is that I was interested into the products/licences I was working with. I was one of the very few in the company actually knowing shit about the products. I mean, these guys can't tell a SOC from an SRC and call every Bandai non Saint Seiya figures "figure arts".
>>
Any word on if any more Kancolle AGPs will show up west?
>>
>>5259897
90% of the work force can get fired at any time for almost anything. Businesses don't technically need a reason to fire an employee, they just can't have the wrong reason if they list one.
>>
>>5259870
So basically you got fired for NOT doing your job.
>>
What kind of degree/education/background did you need in order to get the job, and were you planning on going into a toy-oriented field when you started school? I'm guessing you have a BA?
>>
>>5259943
Here's your reply.
>>
>>5259942
>Businesses don't technically need a reason to fire an employee, they just can't have the wrong reason if they list one.
Sure, they could say he was "incompetent" or "disruptive to the team" but I don't think they could list "argument about work-related stuff" as a reason to fire someone
>>
>>5259950
>i'm the idea's guy
>>
>>5259948
I have no idea what a BA is. I didn't plan to work in the toy field when I started school (I studied accounting and ICT). The job didn't require any specific diploma as long as you studied something economy related after high school.
>>
Why all the Gokus? Gotenks when?
>>
>>5259974
Because Goku figures sell well. Gotenks will come but don't expect something as good as the new tooling Trunks or Super Awakening Goku, it has been made a while ago so it may looks a little outdated to you when compared to them, same about Pure Buu.
>>
>>5259942
In Europe maybe, but in the US there are procedures that need to be followed before someone can get fired.

You can't fire someone for being shitty at their job without at least informing them they're doing a shitty job and giving them a chance to improve themselves. Otherwise the company can get sued.
>>
>>5259993
Are there any plans for more Dragonball figures beyond Kid Goku?
>>
>>5260000
It works the same way pretty much everywhere in the world (except in 3rd world countries maybe) but do you imagine how it would be to work for someone that wants you out? There are laws, procedures and shit but reality is: when your boss doesn't want you anymore, it's better for you to leave in most cases.
>>
>>5260005
A Kuririn retool of kid Goku will be made if the adult Kuririn premium repaint sells well.
>>
>>5260012
Just Kuririn? No Bulma?
>>
>>5259954
Georgia is a right to work state, not sure how the rest of the US is.

The company doesn't have to give you a reason to fire your ass. The reason could be something stupid like you don't shave (even if it isn't under company policy), arguing about work-related stuff in the wrong way, whatever.

As long as they don'y give you the stupid ass reason and just fire you, they are fine.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (33 KB, 268x640) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
33 KB, 268x640
>>5260016
Nothing right now. Maybe if both Goku and Kuririn sell well I guess. Hoping for best Bulma.
>>
>>5260032
forgot to trip
>>
>>5260032
Fuck that, I want purple hair Bulma.
>>
>>5259993
Is the gotenks ssj1 or ssj3?
>>
File: 1428236374089.jpg (94 KB, 802x601) Image search: [Google]
1428236374089.jpg
94 KB, 802x601
>>5260048
>purple hair
anon pls
>>
>>5260034
>I googled Cosmic Group and the results says you're from Bandai EU, correct?

Do you have any information on the Naruto and Card Captor Sakura Figuarts line? they were absent from the recent Tamashii event and I'm getting worried that they get canned. Also, do you know if they are planning on releasing a Princess Peach for the Mario Figuarts line?
>>
>>5260069
Black/purple, ssj and ssj3. ssj2 seems to be completely forgotten for some reason.
>>5260095
Correct. I was working in France, Spain and UK mostly.
Peach, Fire Luigi and Toad are happening. Naruto line is not being worked on anymore from what I heard but there are still some unrevealed prototypes (Sakura, Gaara and at least a 3rd guy I don't know the name of (dropped Naruto before the pre-Shippuuden fillers). Pretty sure they'll release them (with a slow pace and as P-bandai exclusive I guess but they'll get released). I know nothing about Card Captor.
>>
>>5260131
Fuck. The trip isn't showing automatically for some reason I have to reenter it every post I make.
>>
Will Kuuga 2.0 get a second reissue?
>>
>>5260029
This is 100% true.
I got fired for threatening to turn in my boss for distributing CP.
Came in the next day, fuckin fired, no reason given, no reason legally required. But we both knew why.
He had a subordinate do it, while he took a "vacation."
>>
>>5260139
No idea, sorry.
>>
>>5260131
>Correct. I was working in France, Spain and UK mostly.
>Spain

As a spaniard myself I was pretty sure that was the case. If you were just dealing with Saint Seiya and Dragon Ball stuff France or Latin America would make sense too, but when you add Mazinger to the mix only Spain comes to mind.
>>
File: Tien_Yamcha_Chiaotzu_Laughing_1.jpg (83 KB, 1229x696) Image search: [Google]
Tien_Yamcha_Chiaotzu_Laughing_1.jpg
83 KB, 1229x696
>>5260032
These guys ever coming?
>>
Any proof that ANY of what you're saying is true?

How long until we see the Cell and SS3 Goku Repaints? Will Goku be his SDCC orange?

Any word on other Advanced Colors?
Trying to decide if I should wait on buying some figures and if I should sell others.
>>
>>5259845
Is it true bandai forbade you from distributing gunpla in certain territories of the EU until sales in france for gunpla were higher?
>>
>>5260131
Thanks for the info, hope you goodluck on your new job.
>>
>>5260150
Yup, there's a small public for Mazingerish stuff in France (especially for Grendizer) but the biggest one is definitely Spain.

>>5260155
There's a prototype for Yamcha, it's heavily reusing the old Goku body. It's the short hair version though. There was some talk about making Tenshinhan too (heard nothing about Chaoz) but I only heard about it once and never saw anything.

>>5260174
>Any proof that ANY of what you're saying is true?
No. I guess you can screencap this and, in a few months, when 4-5 figures will be announced, you'll know what's next.
>How long until we see the Cell and SS3 Goku Repaints? Will Goku be his SDCC orange?
I don't know when they're planning to show them/open preorders for them but they're supposed to be released around May-June. They'll be P-bandai exclusives for a change. Goku won't be as red as the SDCC version but more like the non Ssj Goku release.
>Any word on other Advanced Colors?
Kururin is the only one I'm aware of.

I just noticed the TN DBZ thread, I'll take a closer look at it after diner to see what has been officially announced and I'll list all the other DBZ stuff I'm aware of after that.
>>
>>5260212
I agree.

Are there anymore DBZ figures we don't know about hanging around (like Gotenks)?
>>
File: Yamchayamcha.jpg (11 KB, 180x262) Image search: [Google]
Yamchayamcha.jpg
11 KB, 180x262
>>5260218
>It's the short hair version though.

Augh. All hope is lost.
>>
>>5260005
That Kid Goku is not Dragonball. Dragonball happened, and it looked a different way. If you flip through the pages of the manga or watch the episodes of the anime, that's how Dragonball Goku looked. The new thing is a reinterpretation, and that's fine because we see reinterpretations in all types of media, but it's not Dragonball Kid Goku. It's just "Kid Goku."
>>
>>5259850
I've sucked my own dick a couple of times. Not as pleasant as you'd think though. You have to do a LOT of stretching beforehand if you want to do anything besides barely licking the tip, and by the time you're done your back and neck hurt so bad.. You're also not able to breathe when your body is that contorted, so you can't do it for very long, only short bursts. With all the pain, it's hard to focus on the pleasure. Definitely not worth it. Easier to get a GF, even if she's fat and ugly, it still feels better.
>>
OK, I've skimmed through the DBZ TN thread so:

>Existing prototypes:
Buu Saga Vegeta - I don't know if it's a whole figure using the same mold as the Ssj3 one or additionnal heads for the same figure but I did saw it with Ssj hair and yes, Majin symbol.
Freezer Saga Vegeta - Basically Premium Vegeta with black hair. I think the faces were from the Saiyajin Saga Vegeta but I'm not quite sure.
Yamcha - Based on Goku's body, short teen Gohan-like hair.
Gotenks - Black/purple, Ssj and Ssj3 hair/heads.
Gogeta - Ssj only.
Kuririn Premium - Haven't seen it but I guess it's a lighter orange.
Pure Buu
Nappa - Not the topless one you saw three years ago, it's a retool, fully armored.
Ssj teen Gohan - With the purple Piccolo cloth like his appearance in the later DBZ OP or second Broly movie.

With the exception of BS Vegeta (obviously using the new "advanced" tooling), all of these were made a while ago and reuse a lot of parts from other figures (which is pretty much why they have so many things "ready") so you must accept that they'll have the same issues as the early figures like ugly knees, Goku-like shoulders and such.

>Things I know have been discussed:
Kid Trunks
Kid Goten
Kid Kuririn - Basically a new head for kid Goku
Great Saiyaman
Burdock
Tenshinhan
>>
>>5260218
Is there any sort of time frame on when we can expect Super Buu to finally go up for preorder? You also mentioned a Pure Buu. Is that the only other Buu they've got in the works? And I think everyone is already assuming it's going to happen, but any info on a Frieza advanced color or renewal release?

Oh, and know anything about what's in the works for Marvel and Star Wars, or was that not in your jurisdiction because it's not distributed out of Japan?
>>
>>5260148
I hope you turned him in.
>>
>>5259899
but NECA can only do Godzilla
>>
>>5259899
Because NECA is sold in more places and Monsterarts are banished to the depths of comic book shops and the internet.
>>
>>5260337
>Buu
>Nappa

I want to believe.
>>
>>5260337
I'm always curious on why overseas distributors know this info, I thought TN in Japan would be the ones who had this information behind closed doors.

What's the point of showing unreleased stuff to distributors? Doesn't bandai only give a shit about Japan?
>>
>>5260200
They don't forbid it but what's true is that CG doesn't have access to the whole gunpla catalog simply because BoJ thinks that it doesn't fit that public.

>>5260339
I didn't hear or saw anything more about Buus but the most important Buu Saga stuff is supposed to hit the stores when the saga will be airing in the US in the Kai format so maybe they'll have a Super Buu announced by then. Heard nothing about a new or premium Frieza.

Good call on the Marvel and SW stuff (minus the Movie Realization). Nobody at GC (and I assume, at BF) had any kind of information about those. Avid fans lurking toy boards like this one probably know more about what's coming than they do when it comes to these licences.
>>
>>5260459
Some are also sold as Barnes and Noble.
>>
>>5260479
>hit the stores when the saga will be airing in the US in the Kai format
Well that's exciting and makes some sense.
Anyone know when Buu Kai airs?
>>
>>5260479
why is there nobody in charge of figure continuity?

I mean, for the DBZ line, there are shitloads of different hair types. there's matte soft plastic with shading like broly, theres matte soft without shading like vegetto, there's matte hard plastic with shading like goku, vegeta etc, and now we're getting glossy banana hair like the trunks and vegeta advanced color.
What the fuck?

also tell me more about how bad vegeta's banana hair will be.
>>
Any info on Monsterarts?
>>
>>5260475
>Doesn't bandai only give a shit about Japan?
Depends on the line. For DBZ and Saint Seiya, Bandai definitely gives a huge shit about the rest of the world.

>What's the point of showing unreleased stuff to distributors?
For starters, no distributor would work with a company not showing their products way ahead of release time. Placing a product efficiently and building a marketing strategy take time plus in BoJ's case, they have to take into acount feedbacks from the distributors: BoJ has no direct contact with the overseas customers and since Asia and the rest of the world are pretty different when it comes to preferences (popularity of a character, preferences for the manga or anime versions, cost/quality/quantity and more), they would have a very hard time to get those feedbacks/advice while keeping their mouth shut. The whole DBZ line was pretty much cancelled after the first 3 releases. It's only thanks to BF and their feedbacks that the line was resurrected by BoJ.

>>5260502
I don't have a definitive answer for that but my best guess is that it has something to do with cost. A figure with a costy mold will probably use less paint/cheaper finish unless it's a bestselling character then they know they can jack up the MSRP.
>also tell me more about how bad vegeta's banana hair will be.
They're not that banana in hand. Honestly doesn't look bad at all.

>>5260525
Nothing but if the european sales are any indicator, the line is pretty much dead.
>>
File: rtw_map.jpg (675 KB, 1200x1040) Image search: [Google]
rtw_map.jpg
675 KB, 1200x1040
>>5260029
>Georgia is a right to work state, not sure how the rest of the US is.
>>
File: Toad_3D_Land.png (59 KB, 300x340) Image search: [Google]
Toad_3D_Land.png
59 KB, 300x340
>>5260131
Nice to hear Princess Peach is coming. I got the Jakks version in the meantime but I hope Bandai can put out a better product.

Now my question is do you know if the Toad in development is one of the mono colored Toads from the New Super Mario Bros game or the blue and red Toad from the older games? I'd prefer the latter but Nintendo has been very inconsistent with which Toad they use in recent games
>>
File: 300px-Bulma_9.png (396 KB, 300x667) Image search: [Google]
300px-Bulma_9.png
396 KB, 300x667
>>5260551
i don't think anyone's thanked you for your time and insights yet anon.

Thanks. Wether it's all true or not, you all give us some more hype about shit we're passionate about. I do happen to think it might be true what you tell us. It doesn't seem too crazy.
>>
>>5260619
>It doesn't seem too crazy.
Exactly! What a master troll he is.

Though I agree, OP is a pretty cool guy
>>
>>5260619
Yeah, I'm inclined to believe it simply because how quick he's responding with a pretty large amount of detail. And it doesn't seem like a good trolling strategy to tell people some figures might come out eventually since I can't see anyone taking it seriously enough to rage when they don't come out after a few years.
>>
>>5260012
>>5260337
>Kuririn premium repaint
about fucking time
>Burdock
>Great Saiyaman

pls i hope the discussion turns into development in the future
in any case, good luck on your new life op
>>
Any info on the future of Sentai/Power rangers figuarts? Are they considering aiming more towards the western market with future choices, or will it continue to focus on Showa-based releases? Is there a possibility we'll get some for the American movie release?

How about the SoC line, will we see more 90's/2000's mecha like Gaogaigar and Gravion?

Just what is blocking Bandai's Marvel/Star wars figures from being distributed in America and elsewhere, is it Hasbro actively blocking them from distribution? Or simply a matter of the contract not covering releases outside Japan and Hasbro is otherwise passive to the whole matter?
>>
>>5260131
>Peach
>Toad
>happening
YO YOU BES NOT BE LYIN NIGGA
>>
>>5260000
In at will states, yeah you pretty much can.

I was laid off at a job two months after finally having to embarass our boss because he was refusing to correct my pay in payroll for two months and thought I should just forget about it and take less money.

I went over his head, it was fixed in an hour. He lays me off two months later and tells me that's what I get for not being a team player and going to senior management.
>>
>>5261008
Why didn't you just see a payrolls officer?
>>
>>5261037
I knew it would cause shit if I went to them first, as the payroll folks were outside of our branch and pretty much typically only went through our bosses, so I gave them time. I asked them 4 times to fix it and they said they'd take care of it, so when that 4th incorrect check came I called HR and payroll above him.

Of course, as expected, it caused some shit.
>>
File: bandailogo.jpg (55 KB, 599x233) Image search: [Google]
bandailogo.jpg
55 KB, 599x233
Why is Bandai so fucking retarded by hating each branch within the company and generally doing stupid shit that fuck with one another?
>>
>>5260551
>monsterarts is dead

Fuck everything
>>
>>5261069
Well, at least in Europe.

I could imagine it doing fine in America.
>>
>>5261072
Thats a fair point I suppose. I feel like the price point and oddity of the line make it difficult to sell though. Although everyone of them has sold out online so I dont know
>>
>>5260740
>Just what is blocking Bandai's Marvel/Star wars figures from being distributed in America and elsewhere, is it Hasbro actively blocking them from distribution? Or simply a matter of the contract not covering releases outside Japan and Hasbro is otherwise passive to the whole matter?

Comicave Studios has the same license as Bandai for Marvel figure license in that size for territory outside of Japan. That's why there is no Bandai Avengers stuff allowed in U.S.

Unrelated to Hasbro
>>
>>5261063
Cosmic Group is the equivalent of Bluefin in Europe, they aren't part of Bandai
>>
>>5260551
>>What's the point of showing unreleased stuff to distributors?
>For starters, no distributor would work with a company not showing their products way ahead of release time. Placing a product efficiently and building a marketing strategy take time plus in BoJ's case, they have to take into acount feedbacks from the distributors:
holy fuck, is /toy/ really this ignorant?
Fuck damn. Too many underagedbans.
>>
You seem to know quite a bit, so:
How does Bandai feel about making more Getter Robo SRCs/SoCs? Is hoping for anything from pic related to get something from either line a lost cause?
>>
>>5261095
Geez, even more ignorance.
I'd have figured everyone who was saying Hasbro was cockblocking anything was just a troll, instead they're just stupid kids.
>>
May you have success on your next job OP.

>>5261008
>team player
Ah the bullshit assholes used to explain themselves.
>>
>>5260131
Nice to hear that. Thanks for the info!
>>
>>5259845
the new Saint Seiya line (the ones with 10cm) have diecast parts like the other Cloth Myth figures? are the cloths fixed or removable?
>>
>>5260333
thanks halfpint satan, you saved me a lot of skeletal punishment!
>>
>>5260008
That sucks. I'm a buyer at TRU and I know to hide my power level. I'm not going to tell them to import figuarts, nendroids and other shit without any proof that they'll sell shitloads. Maybe if you actually got asked about certain licenses/lines that you weren't yet ranging from buyers you could've then pushed for it with the higher ups
>>
Any idea if Kamen Rider Kiva and Kamen Rider J will be made?
>>
File: Vegeta-Namek-Armor-psd65990.png (70 KB, 197x400) Image search: [Google]
Vegeta-Namek-Armor-psd65990.png
70 KB, 197x400
>>5260337
>Freezer Saga Vegeta - Basically Premium Vegeta with black hair.
Wait, so this means its literally just a repaint or more akin to pic related?
>>
What about S.H Figuarts King Piccolo too?
>>
What happened to the Megaman line? Last I heard earlier this year that Bandai planned to release more X stuff. Is there any upcoming figures or prototypes or is the line cancelled?
>>
Does Bandai plan on exploring more Dragon Ball GT characters other than SSJ4 Goku?

Do they plan on exploring more Battle Damaged characters?

Thank you for your time.
>>
>>5261214
>>5261445
>hide my power level
Management says they want people to take initiative. And then practically force you to keep quiet for fear of being fired.

>mfw I have an eBay store and carry more toys than the local K-Mart
>>
>>5259856
Why would you have to suck dick to distribute Jojos?
>>
>>5259845
Do you have any idea if they're trying to persue a Zelda or Star Fox license at all? Really disappointed in all of the figma shit, we need an SHF.
>>
>>5260494
Nope. Funimation hasn't said anything about Buu Saga kai yet, so they don't publically have it as far as anyone knows.
So, if this guy is telling the truth, this means they have it but are waiting to make a statement for whatever reason.
>>
Humoring this just incase it is true, can you tell us anything about Robot Damashii?
>>
>>5261648
Yeah, I'm curious about any more Nintendo outside of Mario. And what about Pokemon? I know we've got Pikachu coming up, but I don't see that selling well.
>>
Super saiyan 4 vegeta and super saiyan 4 gogeta? Please tell me they are coming. And nappa is fully armored now. Will they actually release him finally?
>>
>>5261657
Its been known that they've been working on it for a few years now. Why they haven't released it yet is possibly due to Toei fearing reverse importation.
>>
Gogeta i donĀ“t care, have you heard something about Ginyu Forces? Zarbon, Dodoria? First versions of Freezer? That would be an awesome figures, btw, HOPE with Kid trunks and Kid Goten!
>>
>>5261092
No the true is in Europe and in France in particular the toy market is dead.
Little toy and comic shop won't want to take any risk at all and order a ton of Myth Cloth and One Piece Figuarts Zero and rarely something else because it sell like hot cake, you won't find any comic shop who physically sell RD or Toku Figuarts in France
>>
Whats up with SRC line? Any more releases ? What happened to the 2nd weapons pack for mazinger z and great mazinger?
>>
They exist release date for Super Saiyan 4 Goku?
>>
Any newTamagotchi stuff coming to the US?
Other than the shitty Friends stuff.
>>
Do you know something about Saint Seiya releases? Some new prototype on the cloth myth series? The legend of sanctuary series is really dead? Is there any appendix or plain clothes yet to be released? Is there any chance on omega cloth myth series have new releases? Thanks a lot.
>>
Do you know if Bandai are planning any non-zero versions of Dorami, Shizuka or other Doraemon characters?
>>
>>5261956
Hes from europe, why would he know about stuff coming for u.s.
>>
>>5261750
He's alright, have you heard about Zarbon, Dodoria or Ginyu Forces? That would be great.
>>
>>5261595
Seconding this. Is Megaman dead? I loved this line and I'm sad to see it go but I'm hoping we at least get Protoman.

Also any word how Angel Goku's wings work? do they peg into the body or just attach to the stand? Also do any of the new Normal Gokus have any new faces or effects or whatever to make them a little more tempting?
>>
>>5261657
Maybe soon, Latin America is already working on Majin saga dub
>>
Hi, thank you for your answers! Anything from Digimon and Sailor Moon planned beyond the revealed stuff from tamashii nations?
>>
what's the status of the gundam figures
>>
What about Shenron and Porunga?
>>
>>5262625
And Jaco.
>>
>>5260029
GA-anon here too.

This is true. I got fired for stealing time now and then, but without receiving any coachings prior to it. I talked to my store manager about it (calmly) and he re-hired me, throwaya the termination paperwork before it could be processed, and gave me a written coaching (the assistant manager who fired me was a different guy). Learned my lesson ever since.
>>
>>5261595
>inb4 next figure is announced next year's april fools
>inb4 is another megaman zero
>but this time is his /her midnight bliss version
>they use her parts later for ciel, anounced next next year
>roll and protoman never

and i would buy it if that could open a dire chance for a dimitri
>>
>>5262404

What's the status of discontinued MSIA line?
>>
Is there a reason why Protoman won't ever be released? And what about the Poll voting list they do, Bandai usually release figures from the list. And why is a fan made character being released aka Megaman Zero Midnight Bliss? Sorry if I ask too many questions, but I really want to know is there an upcoming X figures they plan to release or any prototypes they haven't shown yet? I appreciate your time in answering our questions. Just asking for all Megaman fans out there.
>>
>>5264729
i was just joking about midnight bliss versionlike they could do that as way to just fuck with us. i wish they could made other characters from the poll too, iirc volnutt and classic roll were in 2nd and 3rd respectively, sadly with how sensible megaman fans can be regarding volnutt and megaman legends in general, maybe that could be the reason of why they haven't make him next (or simply since they can't re-use his parts)
also
>fan made
it's actually real though, it was in a crossover fighter where you can play as megaman zero, and well, dimitri was playable in the game as well.
>>
Lol I was confused, I was thinking who the hell was midnight bliss. And from what I've notice is that Bandai always release figures off the poll list of Megaman figures they do, so it's someone from there for sure. They said in an interview that they will release more X stuff, but it's been a while since we've gotten a new figure, so I'm hoping the line isn't dead. Also cgop hasn't respond to anybody since monday so hopefully he can give us some answers when he comes back.
Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.