[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This guy comes bursting into your door and is threatening to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Limited edition flame effect.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Limited edition flame effect.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
This guy comes bursting into your door and is threatening to destroy everything you have!

Quick, /toy/, you've got to grab a figure you absolutely have to save, and get out of there! Stop sitting there thinking; get up and grab it!
>>
wtf. You mean you won't risk your life to kill this bastard? Just let him destroy your toys?

YOU DISGUST ME.
>>
>>5251940
This guy is on point.

But if that just wasn't possible somehow then this is a damn hard question. Either SH Monsterarts Kiryu, Destoroyah, or 1964 Godzilla.
>>
NECA 18" Gipsy Danger

Then I would use it as a club and beat the intruder with it.
>>
>This guy

So is the guy the fire, or is he hiding behind the fire, or is he laying below the bottom of the image and is on fire?

Too many variables.
>>
>>5251934
I don't I sit in my chair and burn with my figs. Any other answer is wrong.
>>
I think op means fire, as dumb as that is.
but still, fire extinguishers are not hard to use and every house should have one.
so yeah, 'this guy' be proper fucked.
>>
>>5252677
Obviously he means fire. Just go with it, fuck. I'd take my Bronze Venom Snake. It's probably my rarest figure, not my favorite, but it's worth saving.
>>
My riobone Canti
>>
>>5252203
The guy must be on fire himself! Bursting through your wall like a combination of the Human Torch and the Kool-Aid Man! What can any of us do against a living pitcher filled with FIRE!?
>>
My Evil Supergirl Bishoujo Statue is the most valuable so I'd probably that I guess.
>>
>>5253434
The only thing you can do: save one figure and run away before he can grab ya!
>>
>>5253434
>What can any of us do against a living pitcher filled with FIRE!?

Take a contundent metal or a non inflammable object, with any luck if you choose the right object and the flames aren't hot enough, you can hit him in the head without melting it.
Then the possibilities are endless and depends on what works, blanket, cubes of water, rolling...
If everything is right, the guy won't be on fire, your toys will be safe and you'll be a hero.

Dumb solutions apart, I would take 2001 Tahu and (if it is allowed to get an extra) the golden Ignika
>>
File: 1446220244052.gif (473 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
1446220244052.gif
473 KB, 460x345
>>5251934
>Not burning to death with your toys until your charred remains and all the melted plastic are one and the same.

Seriously, what's wrong with toy collectors these days?
>>
>>5251934
I put the fire out with my fire extinguisher.
>>
>>5251934

>tfw all my toys are downstairs
>my room is upstairs
>if the fire is outside my door then the battle is already lost

all i have in here is my figuarts michael jackson
>>
>>5251934
Wait, there doesn't seem to actually be a fire like the image implies.

Can I just beat the guy up?
>>
>>5259968
You cannot beat the fire up, it will burn your hands and prevent you from saving a figure if you try.
>>
>>5260224
Do I have enough time to grab the figure and also the figure's box?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.