[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GLYOS AND FRIENDS GENERAL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 70
File: glyos_midoctober.jpg (368 KB, 500x1749) Image search: [Google]
glyos_midoctober.jpg
368 KB, 500x1749
SLIGHTLY MORE FUN EDITION

Read the guide before asking questions:
>https://sites.google.com/site/glyosandfriendsguide/

If you're a beginner, give the guide a read or ask some questions, always happy to help!
Old news is greentext and don't post as any line without news.

>Onell Design
NEW GLYOS FORUM, NEW GLYOS FORUM
Halloween themed drop remains still available

>RawShark Studios Callgrim
>Star Wars figures still in stock FOREVER

>Banimon
>Hellsmoortal Tank still available.

>Four Horsemen (Glyos compatible lines only)
>No longer associated with Glyos in any way, OSM rights and molds bought by Onell

>SpymonkeyCreations Weaponeers of Monkaa
Transformers "homage" available, new colors at D-Con

>Nistuff Outlander
Metallic Purple is out

>Toyfinity
New drop figure coming this month, Club Zeton... unknown

>The Godbeast Kabuto Mushi
D-Con exclusives are next wave (Blood Red, Fleshtone, Halloween theme), the end to the homages soon after TMNT.

>Mystical Warriors of the Ring
Shirts, Talos, D-Con, and title belt are in the works

>Rise of the Beasts
Working on 4 new figures currently and a weapons pack

>Octobertoys
>GLYOS IS KILL STILL

>Toy Pizza
Shipping and some sadness when opened

>Nemo's Factory
Metal Bronze and Gun Metal out, new Bronze speaker face a little less cool.

Old Thread:
>>5196768
>>
first for 86% sure
>>
>>5234565
>Using only popular lines in OP Pic
>Not using prototypes
>Not using resins
>Not using 3D Printing
YOU'RE NOT THE OP
>>
>>5234624
fuck those other lines, no one cares about shitty toys that don't fit in with the glyos master race
>>
Do people actually think this is good? Do people really do this on purpose?

This is the kind of shit that happens in the Glyos fandom makes me mad. This kind of garbage "custom" work, especially on a highly-sought-after figure like the first Stryker Locks.

On top of that, this dipshit took a figure handpainted by one of the most creative toy makers around, Mori Katsura, globbed paint on it, made it look like a literal turd, and then wrapped it in pieces of an old cumrag.

I hate shit like this.
>>
>>5234887
found the scalper
>>
>>5234624
This OP image is shit, where are all the terrible photos of shitty custom toys?

>>5234887
Better be in the pic for next time.
>>
>>5234887

Yeah the Glyos community is like the epitome of the "heavy drybrush with a wash" culture that Jin made into a fad with his shitty Transformers 2007 customs. I can't believe people pay Niistuff for those things.
>>
>>5234887
it looks like woodstainer. what a shame, the original is fine
>>
File: image.jpg (259 KB, 773x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
259 KB, 773x1024
May as well post it here too.

Looking to buy the figures in pic related.

Thanks!
>>
>>5235324
Haha good luck
>>
>>5235324
You've totally got that glyos bug now, don't you McBalderus? I too wish I'd gotten that black super crayboth.
>>
>>5235324
God I wish j could have a rusty Gobon. Also, that transparent Orange Armorvor isn't even that old. I think it was the last one to sell out from that wave possibly. Shouldn't be too hard to obtain.
>>
>>5235324
You're very unlikely to find any of those except the Dinovor in the middle, Cyborg cray, and goblin cray.
>>
>>5235767
I think i saw the black superboth on ebay a few days ago
>>
Ugh why doesnt he have stealth gobons and phaseons in the buildstation already?
>>
the zullbeast is so cool xD
>>
File: 20151008_112834.jpg (2 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
20151008_112834.jpg
2 MB, 2048x1536
>>
File: 20151008_112841.jpg (2 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
20151008_112841.jpg
2 MB, 2048x1536
>>5236996
>>
File: 20151008_112848.jpg (2 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
20151008_112848.jpg
2 MB, 2048x1536
>>5236997
>>
>>5236996
I love the salmon color of this guy
>>
>>5238976
I kept wondering if it was pink or flesh
>>
File: two flesh tones.jpg (262 KB, 1166x500) Image search: [Google]
two flesh tones.jpg
262 KB, 1166x500
>>5238981
Depends on what you want, Keshi are more yellow, MUSCLE is more Pink. For example the WOM.
>>
>>5239029
Original Keshi were pink, because they were literally pencil erasers.
>>
File: archive-crayboth-alcray2.jpg (15 KB, 260x274) Image search: [Google]
archive-crayboth-alcray2.jpg
15 KB, 260x274
>>5238976
>>5238981
>>5239029
>>5239038
That cray in particular is pink with neon orange and dark purple paint apps.
>>
>>5239029
Fuck, I was thinking WoM/Banimon would match KB.
>>
>>5239191
Nemo's Factory
>>
>>5239191
Nemos factory.

A relatively new figure by a new sister line producer.

It's arguably one of the better additions to the glyoverse in a while.

>Luka! (or whoever) get your ads in gear and update the guide
>>
>>
>>5239306
What is the little businessman?
>>
>>5239365
That would be "flying the world" wrestling color commentator Kazuo "Aderans" Nakano-san.
>>
>>5234887
A baby pink cape, some sock-like harness scarf, and an ugly ass poopy brown stained bronze paint job. This look dreadful.
>>
>>5236996
>>5236997
>>5237046
Cool, but I'd say take closer shots, or zoom and crop your images. It's nice when the subject is really close and visible. Also, making your subject off center helps a lot. Sometimes if it's directly in the center of the photo it doesn't look as good. Research a bit about "the rule of thirds" in photography.
>>
>>5239306
D-Con exclusive I actually hope lasts until the store.
>>
>>5239513
Arigato, photography-kun. I'll keep that it mind the next time I take some pictures.
>>
Mark's stuff usually shows up in his store for at least a few weeks. the way Exclusives should work
>>
>>5239865
What fucking exclusives wet dream are you in? Exclusives shouldn't last a week or two. They wouldn't be exclusives then. Pretty sure godbeast's mushifest and designercon exclusives will be gone fast. Probably 4 of the 5 new ones will sellout, with the metallic red sticking around a bit longer since that is a cross company builder.
>>
>>5239865
You say it like he's ordering significantly more or some shit, while in fact just no one buys his stuff because it has very limited appeal or use in the glyos community. You're buying a lot of extra(read: useless) toy for what is currently nothing more than an accessory pack of a lizard head, tail, and hands. I'll never understand why certain companies go with glyos for their stuff.
>>
>>5240231

Banking on Glyos sheep to buy anything with the slightest mention of Glyos anywhere.
>>
>>5239472
The shoulders go up and down, the arms turn left and right, as do the wrists. The hips go back and forth, and the legs twist at the bottom of the shorts and the shoes.
>>
>>5240231
Looks like you have no idea wtf your talking about clownshoe. Mwotr's primary audience isn't Glyos collectors. Mwotr has had plenty of sellouts. These figures are popular with mini figure, muscle, and wrestling toy collectors. Speaking with Mark at a con this year, he said, "the gator was Glyos jointed primarily to make a mini wrestling figure able to pose and play more. The bit of Glyos building with Armorvor and kabutomushi was an added bonus."
>>
File: image.jpg (509 KB, 2160x2160) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
509 KB, 2160x2160
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 583x777) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 583x777
>>
>>5240456
That Piccolo build is rad as hell.

>>5240459
What is this supposed to be homaging? I thought at first it was Eva 01, but some things don't really seem to fit that theory.
>>
I'm thinking about making a custom with the Bone Titan, what's everyone's take on the joint quality for them? The custom will likely be at least double the initial weight of the figure, though I may add support.
>>
>>5240455
Looks like you're the retard here fucko, because if you opened your fucking eyes you'd see that you actually agreed with everything I said:

>primary audience isn't glyos collectors
"very limited appeal or use in the glyos community"

>the bit of Glyos building with Armorvor and KB was an added bonus
"currently nothing more than an accessory pack"

>These figures are popular with mini figure, muscle, and wrestling toy collectors
"I'll never understand why certain companies go with glyos for their stuff"

Getting toys made at the glyos factory and making them glyos compatible adds a not insignificant extra cost to toys that, if made anywhere else, would be cheaper. So going with a factory and toyline just to give one of your figures arms is not only baffling from the consumer end of things, but also the business side of things. You can joint a figure anytime you like, but making it glyos compatible for the lawls is stupid. People the figures might actually appeal to don't give a shit about glyos, and people that give a shit about glyos don't want to buy 3 minifigures and a gator in a leotard just to get a couple of hands and a lizard face.

NEXT!!!!!
>>
>>5240531
First, I'm sorry you still live in your parents' basement.

Facts:
mwotr sell well (sell outs, regular new stock, new prototypes, 4 new production figures this year and probably 3-4 again next year).

Many of the supporters and collectors of mwotr are also glyos collectors, just not you. Which is ok, because you don't buy shit from any of the glyos companies anyway (because your parents won't give you money for toys since your 35 years old and living in their basement).

Your too simple minded to build with the gator (including it's parts) and see it only as an accessory pack. That doesn't make you a genius, it makes you a moron.

Just because you don't like something ascetically doesn't mean everyone else has your shitty taste, dipshit.

You "never understand why certain companies go with glyos for their stuff" proves how fucking simple minded and ignorant you are.

Your a simple minded fucktard.

Oh, and have a nice day clownshoe.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
LOL @ people saying MWOTR does not sell and yet the Rotofugi store that got some sold out Goliaths had to physically make a list for people to reserve them and then sold out online in a day

Keep the hate train rolling
>>
>>5240531
Are you an LRG member?
>>
>>5240816
>>5240531
>>5240455
lmao
>>5240836
i love that crabby
>>
>>5240858
Not sure who is saying this besides this >>5240531 turdface. Just a hater hating. Sucks to be this guy living in his parents' basement with so much hate of fun toys.

Maybe his mom will take him out to walmart this evening (during godbeast's drop) to buy a mass market toy to calm him down. lol
>>
>>5240456

That's fucking awesome.
>>
>>
>>5240836
Mega Mushi is thick! THICK!!
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>5240231
Kiss my ass, dude. Mark's stuff is great and has it's own appeal.

>>5239884
Marty is the wrong example for "exclusives" selling out. He usually has had his C2E2 exclusives available for darn near a year afterwards...either in the store or still having a pile he makes available to people. Marty's "exclusives" are easily the highest production runs he does on his figures.
>>
>>
File: tdK0Wsl.png (394 KB, 474x431) Image search: [Google]
tdK0Wsl.png
394 KB, 474x431
>>5240904
you can use the gator guy to make your figure look like its looking at its pregnant belly, about to give birth.
>>
>>5240531
Fuck off. The gator is $6. It's a larger figure and takes up a whole mold itself. Mark was gonna have to sell it for $6 anyway. Since nothing else could fit in the mold he simply added the articulation as a bonus and knowing that would make it more appealing at that price point.
>>
>>5240904
Because Marty tries to make sure those they want them can get them. Pretty sure he hasn't had exclusives in his store for a year though. what kabutomushi have been exclusives anyway? Are there any in his store now? If so, I might want to score them tonight! The only 2 I am aware of is the glitters he released a couple months ago (august I think).
>>
>>5240858
Hey, big MWOTR supporter here, but that was just the case on the initial release of Goliath. Still, YES...that happened just as you said.
>>
>>5240910
That's so funny! lol
>>
>>5240871
Best post in this thread!
>>
>>5240904

Marty's c2e2 exclusives from this year sold out pretty quickly (except skeletor, which appears to have only 2 left in his store).
>>
>>5240922
im not sure if you are serious, but I thought it was funny too.
>>
>>
>>5240916
Um, not sure what all...but the purple/blue and blue/purple metallic mushis and infection armorvor were C2E2 exclusives.
>>
>>5240932
Totally serious! lol
>>
>>5240916
>>5240927
There you go...go buy the rest of the Skeletors. Everybody that wants one has one and all his "inner circle" probably have like 4 ea. so resale is literally like ZERO.
>>
>>5240939
...plus the best glyos rip-off homage of Skeletor was already done by Spy Monkey. Marty basically did an homage of an homage of Skeletor. You tell me which one looks better...not that I care.
>>
anyone getting a mushi tonight
>>5240946
>>5240939
i like you
>>
>>5240927
>>5240935
Fett, Hordak, and Skeletor were 2015 C2E2.

Infection Cyborg and Shadow Cyborg (clears with glitter) were some August 2015 Kansas City con or something.

I think he just takes figures from his normal drop, orders more to cover the con, sells them at the con first and then puts them in the store with his regular drop for those that don't attend the con.
>>
>>5240939
Hey Gly0g! How's Glyos flipping going?
>>
>>5240949
I like you, too. And I know I can be harsh about it, but this could be Marty's best drop in a while. I honestly think maybe this stuff won't hang around very long at all.
>>
>>5240952
I love the GlyOG reference. However, I'm not him and I've never flipped a figure.
>>
>>5240946
I agree, because skeletor always looked better as a blocky robot than an organic creature.

Pretty sure godbeast only made skeletor km for his son who is a big motu fan. Also pretty sure the godbeast doesn't really give a shit what you two >>5240939 >>5240946 think.
>>
>>5240957
i agree, first drop where I actually want all the figures, but I think ill just get the orange guy.
>>
>>5240959
Thought you were bitching about not being able to resale. Might have misunderstood you. lol
>>
Does anyone show up in the new glyos forum chat room on a drop night? Did anyone show up on the last glyos drop? Was it cool or what?
>>
>>5240968
a few people did it was ok.
>>
>>5240965
Oh no...I get it. I almost didn't post that cuz I knew people would be screaming "flipper!". Just saying, not much is actually "limited" or "exclusive" with Marty. He is happy to oversaturate the market, which is fine. Just the wrong guy to use as an example for fast convention sellouts.
>>
>>5240816
>>5240858
>>5240871
>>5240904

Ahhh look at the irrational hate train of retards coming in the second someone isn't worshipping at your buddies' feet. Why don't you pull the shit out of your eyes and comb over my posts? When did I say his figures don't have appeal? Oh wait, I didn't. I just said that glyos fans don't buy his toys because half the time he bundles a single glyos compatible figure that's half useless as a glyos toy with 3 minis totally useless to glyos. I then questioned why a company like this would spend the extra money to produce toys at the glyos factory when a) they don't mesh or even try to mesh with glyos and b) still have to deal with the added cost, and yes, producing at the glyos factory does make things more expensive.

And here we are with all you jackasses coming in saying I live in my parents basement and hate everything. Must be nice being ignorant fuckbags that jump on cold hard facts and logic and valid questions.

As to your "Facts" about mwotr selling well, that's not really true because so few of them are made. There's been what, 5 or 6 releases TOTAL since they made the jump to glyos. And of course each release is just the single goliath and minis. It's not like you can compare it to any of the real glyos heavy hitters, having releases once every couple of months with multiple figures. Saying that 2 or 3 versions of a figure are selling well because theyre sold out doesn't mean shit when other companies are having 10x as many releases that are selling well(reminding you that this conversation started when I pointed out that his exclusives sitting around for several weeks just mean they don't sell as well).

Yeah, you can build with the gator but it's awkward, more difficult to use than OSM and on par with power lords.

I look forward to more dumbshit responses by you faggots talking about me living in a basement (I laugh from my beachfront property) without anything meaningful to say.
>>
>>5241034

Oh, and as a further addendum to my point, the only real appeal of the glyos factory to handle MWOTR is the fact that it's a reliable factory with a good line of communication to Matt. But- and here's where that damned logic comes in again- is it really worth the extra 30% or so price hike when you're dealing with figures as simple as MWOTR? A reliable factory is important and makes sense when you see some of the issues that come up with complex figures and toylines, like 4H Gothropolis or the Maurauder soldiers. But these are(nearly) unarticulated, unpainted minifigs. It's not rocket science and literally any factory could handle it. Hence my questioning why take up the glyos folks time and put a burden of extra cost on yourself. But I guess this isn't a place for questions, it's a place for nonstop dicksucking and fuck me if I'm not lining up on my knees, right?
>>
>>5241034
>>5241053
Where does that bit about an extra price for the Glyos factory comes from?
It's literally the first time I heard of it.
>>
>>5241060
He's full of shit.

Unless he produces toys himself and has different company quotes to back it up. He is just a fucking punk ass bitch trash talking.

Beachfront property...wow, we are all just so impressed you fucking dickhead. That's why you collect toys and hang out on 4chan. lol
>>
>>5241060
Marty is the only one that whines about the cost of adding a Glyos peg/menufacturing, etc. and it's just posturing to try to gain sympathy for his retail pricing from his supporters.
>>
>>5241086
Really? I've heard that from almost every Glyos company, not just Marty. From what I've been told, the female holes everywhere increases mold costs because there has to be extra space in the mold to make those holes in the pvc. Here is a pick godbeast posted.
>>
>>
>>
>>5241034
Lol
>>
>>5241034
lol

No one gives two shits what you think go back to the beach you big winner you.
>>
wow @ the hate MWOTR gets when RoTB is even more useless as a glyos toy unless you want off warhammer figures with those tiny ass heads

Mark must have fucked that dudes mom or something lol
>>
>>5241034
>my beachfront property

You must mean your van down by the river
>>
>>5241489
I used to live in a van
>>
>>5241583
down by the river?
>>
>>5241594
No haha
>>
>Looks like Overlord & unpainted Chelonian are sold out.

>Only 4 Iron TigerForce left.

>Muertos, Chelonian & Muscle are all "Low Stock.
>>
>>5234968
Whereas Ni has actually improved, most others remain shyte.
>>
File: Tardape 4.jpg (144 KB, 640x584) Image search: [Google]
Tardape 4.jpg
144 KB, 640x584
>>5240816
>Oh, and have a nice day clownshoe.
I have LITERALLY never been as embarrassed to be a glyos fan as I am right now, being somehow lumped into the same group as you...

Sell your figs, get off the internet, and reflect on the error of your ways.
>>
>>5241323
LOL! MWOTR is outright awesome and SO much better than RotB it's not even funny. Yeah, RotB and the pizza guys are the shittiest Glyos by far.
>>
>>5241852
It depends on what you like. I never liked 0 articulation rubber minis like MUSCLE (except MimP) but I loved battlebeasts. So RotB appeals to me way more and I can't wait for the lion, lizard and any to finally be released.
>>
Keep waiting, how many more promises are they going to make that something is coming. You know releasing no new product usually never leads to even newer product right?
>>
>>5240836
>>5240848
WOOOOOOOWWWWW

I'm not a huge vinyl guy, but that Mega-Mushi is a must-buy.
>>
>>5241076

lol
So because I'm a little older and a little smarter with my money I should stop doing the things I enjoy, ie buying toys and wrecking faggots like you with rock hard logic and facts while you sperg out and entertain me for days with your bullshit? Nah fam I'm here to stay. Oh and company quotes? topkek.

>>5241110
Careful bro, >>5241076 needs timestamps and audio recordings of where you got that information lolololololol
>>
>>5241489
Severely underrated post. Lawling too hard.
>>
>>5242566
>non rape price
Give it two years, maybe four
>>
>>5242566
Is this a troll about generals? Who types like this?
>>
>>5242601
>Who types like this?
Apparently that anon does. :^)
>>
>>5242601
no, he's serious.
>>
>>5242601
I thought this was a troll too tbh. these threads are full of them usually
>>
Looks like godbeast is sold out of skeletor, new gitd, gun metal, and unpainted tmnt.

He posted low stock numbers on the new glyos forum.

I checked his store with my cart, 8 colorways have between 7-20 left of each and looks like everything 25 left and less is low stock.

Appears that kabuto mushi is doing well considering his archive shows he has produced 46 colorways (2 being an onell design run and the hornet mushi his friend sold) in 2 years.

Can't wait to see this vinyl giant beetle he has been mentioning.
>>
>>5240836

Sung is a madman. And a really nice guy.
>>
>>5242761

>>5240836
>>5240848
I'm not generally a fan of his homages, but I want a megakabuterimon colorway for this thing.
>>
>>5242761
46 official colorways
2 friend runs

16 currently in stock
8 of these low stock with 25 or less left

So potentially he could end up at the end of the year with only 8 figures in the store and 38 sellouts in two years (not counting what he has planned for december).

Looks good to me and I am glad I own one of every kabuto mushi he has officially sold in the store.
>>
>>5242774

From the posts he's been making it sounds like homages are over for a while.

Very curious what he has planned and up his sleeve.

The titan mushi (he calls it) looks insanely cool!
>>
>>5242566
>where can I get the Endorak Warp Bike for a non rape price!
>~$36 on eBay is "rape price" for something that was $20 + shipping
>>
Kinda surprised Hallowbuto isn't doing as hot as the others. Metal Blood was listed low and then went to no limit last night after some of the sellouts. So Mantis Hallowbutos when?
>>
>>5243299
Huh?

"Overlord, Iron TigerForce (Gun Metal), unpainted Chelonian & Muertos are SOLD OUT tonight.

Seriously Low Stock, only 4 Chelonian (tmnt), 17 Hallowbuto, 8 Muscle, 14 Blue Star, 19 Shadow Cyborg, & 20 Amazon TigerForce left."
>>
>>5243882
>Huh?
Slow movers tend to get a DX version with the resin wings and Mantis head to get the stock sold. Hallowbuto has only sold 2 since last update, so it's bound to happen.
>>
>>5244448
Plus that's just the quantity Marty has loaded in the store. There's no telling how many he has on hand.
>>
>>5245232

Post by godbeast on the forum.

"Here are the "Low Stock" units left in the store:

Chelonian Mushi 2
Muscle Mushi 8
Blue Star TigerForce14
Hallowbuto 15
Shadow Cyborg 18
Gun Mushi 19
Infection 19
Amazon TigerForce 20
King Mushi 22
Voss 24"
>>
This too.

""Low Stock" = less than 25 units
"Sold Out" = 0 (not a single figure left...no secret stash, just 1 ea. for my sons and I)

I stopped keeping extras to build with after the Sectivorus Supreme wave last year."
>>
>>5245470
Good update. KMII is a sweet mold and Marty has managed to move quite a few units one way or another and done a ton of colorways. So, kudos on that front even though the "hype machine" gets a little old sometimes. I'd rather have someone energized and passionate about what they're doing than the Dr. Kent/4H model.
>>
tmnt km are gonzo
>>
Just came in. Got some more stuff in later

He threw in the Blue/Yellow mushi as a freebie which was cool
>>
>>5246556
I have never gotten a freebie no matter how big my order has been with Marty
>>
>>5246594
I know he tosses something in on most international orders because he only uses international priority shipping which is expensive. Maybe he just doesn't like you. lol
>>
>>5246676
Maybe. I'm getting a little burnt out on Kabutos lately. These days it's more for the colorway parts to match with other things, but not as much as I used to.
>>
>>5247066
I'm really hoping we get another figure mold for the Kabutos. Onell and Ni Stuff have some great accessories.
>>
>>5247421
It's most-likely the Vinyl Kabuto next. KM1 haven't been a thing for a while and infections were usually accessories for mainline Glyos.
>>
>>5247501
Marty was working on a 1.5 model for awhile to join the Mk II, but putting it into production never moved forward.
>>
>>5247754
He is still working on other pvc characters and parts. Last I heard he is also working on getting the biomasters into pvc production.

Looks like he just helped get the zullbeast and galaxxor into vinyl production.

Seems like a busy guy since he already helped get mwotr and the walking dud into pvc production.

All of these thanks to matt doughty of course.

Personally, I like the variety of all the different glyos sister companies' stuff. Seems like glyos is going strong, branching out farther and farther into all kinds of different indy toy lines.
>>
>>5248081
I'll gladly buy vinyl Galaxxor finally.
>>
New Toyfinity item delayed until November, Cruel/Brutal on track to hopefully ship end of November
>>
I know this is a long shot but does anyone have a Jalldoon Resin Prince Algor figure they are willing to sell? Specifically one with magnetic articulation. Thanks
>>
>>5250050
A what
>>
>>5250194
Exactly. Not only do most collectors have no idea what your talking about, but, the 2-3 that do, are wondering why you'd be looking for that garbage.
>>
>>5250050
I could take a shit and mail it to you. It would look the same.
>>
>>5250050

>2015
>giving Jesse Chagnon actual dollars for something
>wat?
>>
File: PrinceAlgorHeroicGlove.jpg (199 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
PrinceAlgorHeroicGlove.jpg
199 KB, 400x600
>>5250050
I had to Google this to find out what it was. So...looks like a MOTU resin bootleg with a custom head. It's not groundbreaking, but hey, it looks pretty cool. I'd probably toss some dollars at it, but probably not as much as I'm expecting it costs.
>>
WTF you know this a Glyos thread right?? Go look up zoloworld to get that bootleg remco piece of crap
>>
File: image.png (978 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
978 KB, 640x1136
[email protected]
>>
File: image.jpg (934 KB, 1895x1895) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
934 KB, 1895x1895
Sorry, forgot 2 post its me w/ mikemz's email 4 any of u guyz wanting them. Mike's site/store MIGHT be ready by the end of the weekend, but, not sure they will last till then. ;)
>>
File: image.jpg (501 KB, 1525x1525) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
501 KB, 1525x1525
Thanx 2 anyone here that has already ordered...ur gonna love these meatballs to battle your Glyos!!! Zullbeast will destroy!!!
>>
File: IMG_6247.jpg (651 KB, 2112x2112) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6247.jpg
651 KB, 2112x2112
got my first kabuto mushis today
these things are fun
>>
>>5255762

That looks pretty badass, like the zullbeast is some sort of elder god to the Granthans.
>>
>>5256674
I got one coming to me i hope theyre rad in person
>>
>>5255758
Beautiful photo. Saved.
>>
>>5256044
Wow, really nice build man...congrats. This honestly makes me wanna break out my Mushis and start building again.
>>
File: _IGP3589_v13.jpg (383 KB, 800x531) Image search: [Google]
_IGP3589_v13.jpg
383 KB, 800x531
My first venture into the wide world of glyos began... This stuff is amazing. I'm worried i'll break the figures by continuously disassembling them, but i suppose they are tough as nails. Can't wait to delve into other lines, gotta sample them all, you know. I'd kill for a Zullbeast, but seems like a long shot to get one, won't have money in a couple weeks. I'm really digging crayboths and travelers, visually. Are the kabuto mushis as amazing to build with as they seem to be? They have some awesome color lines going on lately. Sorry for ranting.
>>
You will quite literally break your fingers building with glyos before you break the toys.
>>
>>5260869
Sure felt like it! The pegs just seem so thin, but they are pretty unbreakable it seems. If they were hard and fragile, would be a different story than with flexible and strong.
>>
>>5260886
>>5260869
you get used to it
>>
>>5260901
maybe for a chad like you
>>
File: Phaseon-Group-CLOSE-Sneak-WEB.png (442 KB, 639x400) Image search: [Google]
Phaseon-Group-CLOSE-Sneak-WEB.png
442 KB, 639x400
>>5260869
>the nightmare that was the Gatekeeper and Metallic Red wave

I developed a tiny callus because of those waves.
>>
>>5260942
>I developed a tiny callus because of those waves.
Kabuto was doing that to me for a bit.
>>
>>5260942
Yeah, I built the most with the ecoyrex stuff from the same wave and .. never again.
>>
File: 2015-11-02 21.20.36.jpg (381 KB, 916x574) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-02 21.20.36.jpg
381 KB, 916x574
>Order some stuff of ebay
>Seller puts the wrong zipcode (accidentally switched two numbers)
>tfw
In the mean time, some stuff came in
Crayboth are so cute.
>>
>>5261400
Ahh you're hooked, pretty soon you'll be sucking dick for your next fix.
>>
>>5261525
ive got a dick
>>
>>5260862
Kabuto Mushis are pretty amazing to build with, yes. I would recommend getting two for maximum build fun. And don't worry about the strength of the plastic, every mainline production PVC Glyos family piece I've personally handled has been strong as fuck. It's even acceptable to twist pieces out of their sockets, and even if said sockets loosen up, they seem to contract/re-tighten over time if you leave them alone for a while without a peg in the socket.
>>
File: uXzAVVZ.png (495 KB, 379x676) Image search: [Google]
uXzAVVZ.png
495 KB, 379x676
i made a robot boy
>>
>>5264508
Neat is that gitd?
>>
File: tPMlkCL.png (457 KB, 414x572) Image search: [Google]
tPMlkCL.png
457 KB, 414x572
>>5264518
yeah! its green gitd
>>
>>5264527
I like it how much do you want for one?
>>
>>5264542
ah im not selling them yet they are just prototypes. 20 pieces I have a development log here - http://glyosconnect.org/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=94
>>
>>5239191
Not this anon but I just impulse purchased the AV Robot because he looks kinda like Canti and isn't crazy expensive
>>
>>5264555
this is my first Glyos purchase, did I do good /toy/?
>>
>>5264573
Just the av? I mean its a rad sculpt but you won't get much of a feel for building or anything.
>>
>>5264582
I know literally nothing about Glyos mostly a shinkifag/figma, like I said mostly an impulse purchase
>>
>>5264591
av robot is nice. most people suggest kabuto mushi/ onell stuff for building fodder to start off with, though
>>
>>5264573
Yeah, you did good. It's a cool enough figure. You should definitely check out onelldesign.com though and maybe order a Pheyden just to check it out. And then watch for the next group of items to go on sale...probably the Sunday after Black Friday.
>>
>>5239306
M.u.s.c.l.e. Men!

actually found one while cleaning out my basement a few months ago.
>>
>>5264508
>>5264527
You got the key printed! Does it fit in the back any particular way?
>>
File: jCX6aAT.png (551 KB, 512x592) Image search: [Google]
jCX6aAT.png
551 KB, 512x592
>>5265284
the back has a port in it and the key is just a normal peg if that is what you meant : )
>>
>>5264573
As a standalone figure. Yes. AV has a tad sculpt and pretty ok articulation/parts count.

But if you want to get a taste of what the glyos system really has to offer if recommend heading to the onell shop and picking up some axis joints (always get even numbers of these)
A hub set
And maybe some swing joints.

Combine then with your AV robo and you should have a good idea of what the rabbit hole looks like.
>>
*Rad sculpt
>>
Anyone buy a zullbeast?
>>
>>5266133
Not for the price. I'll wait for a cool colorway that doesn't have nasty yellow teeth.
>>
File: 2015-11-05 21.15.17.jpg (470 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-05 21.15.17.jpg
470 KB, 1024x576
>>5266133
Kawaii
>>
Soo... Robo Force drop tonight. Wonder what it will be... I guess metallic dark blue and/or dark red?
>>
>>5267483
no and no
>>
File: Skele-Fun.jpg (20 KB, 249x325) Image search: [Google]
Skele-Fun.jpg
20 KB, 249x325
>>5265606
COOL
>>
>>5267483
nope
>>
>>5266133
I did. He's pretty good. The sculpting is fantastic.
>>
>>5267483
they're up, gold and bronze monsters
>>
File: Ancient-Construct-Gold-USE-2.png (2 MB, 1352x1212) Image search: [Google]
Ancient-Construct-Gold-USE-2.png
2 MB, 1352x1212
Shit, that's kind of nice.

A bundle of two and no paint apps. I'm tempted.
>>
File: dHIhtWq.png (358 KB, 456x719) Image search: [Google]
dHIhtWq.png
358 KB, 456x719
>>5268208
thank you I just ordered final prints of all the parts the other day so I should have them shortly to take some nice pictures of actual visible material.
>>5268366
man this build is great, i hope kent offers a bundle like this again, but im not a fan of the bronze and i already have the DX gold guy
>>
>>5268440
>but im not a fan of the bronze and i already have the DX gold guy

I feel the same way. I was kind of hoping (well, expecting) it to be a color I didn't already have. still nice for people looking for a cheap entry.
>>
>>5268440
Maybe blank Metallic Teal and Gunmetal will be next.
>>
>>5268544
a new unreleased color is coming next year. that should be pretty easy to figure out
>>
>>5268544
yea honestly this bundle is a pretty good deal for newcomers
>>5268547
isnt there a new figure too? i signed up for club zeton but i dont even remember whats left to get lol
>>
>>5269358
there's a test shot coming of some new figure for next year, some modular sets, and rawshark promised a figure too.

i want the rawshark news to come already. what callgrim has he cooked up for club zeton?
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
Trying to dump some of my collection, figured I'd post here first for the hell of it. It's for sale or trade, but only things I'm really looking for are the smoke Skeleden extra set(main thing), any smoke, redlaw or the newer gunmetal parts(especially axis joints), Orkmogg Armodoc and the shadow Stryker Mohawk. If anybody needs additional pictures lmk. All complete except one glyan is missing the alt head and the glyaxia Sarvos is missing the Traveler head.
>>
File: image.jpg (621 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
621 KB, 2048x1536
>>5272448
Some vinylshit
>>
>>5272450
Some sealedshit. Just shoot me an email if you got interest in anything, would prefer to do smaller stuff like Crays in lots
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
>>5272460
Fuck forgot pic
>>
Can't believe Gold Ancient Construct already sold out
>>
>>5272448
>I'm really looking for are the smoke Skeleden extra set
Unless I missed something, there is no smoke Skeleden set.
>>
File: 2015-11-09 12.51.04.jpg (584 KB, 1197x673) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-09 12.51.04.jpg
584 KB, 1197x673
These came in today. Got another Toothpaste Crayboth freebie along with the Noboto on the left thrown in as well!
>>
>>5273901
There was a Smoke Skeleden armor set with the other recent Smoke items for sale.
>>
>>5273914
Wait, whoa, what Cray is that? I don't know if it's just your lighting, but it looks so beautiful. What drop was it from? I need it.
>>
>>5273941
>>5273941
The little green one was from this past October drop and is the included freebie. The big one on the left was a custom I got off if eBay and the Blue one, I'm not sure when it was released.
>>
>>5273941
The toothpaste one? It was a freebie from the last drop.
>>
>>5273914
I cant believe you paid mutt for one of his customs
>>
>>5274177
This. The trashcan would have been a better place for that cash to go.
>>
File: 1442281708917.gif (441 KB, 324x183) Image search: [Google]
1442281708917.gif
441 KB, 324x183
>>5274177
Eh, was only $15 and I like it. Wouldn't pay more than that though.
>>
>>5273901
Um, you missed something. I hate it when people talk about stuff they don't know about.
>>
>>5270336
How about what callgrim has cooked up for designercon? Zenton stuff will come when it comes, calm the fuck down you tweaker. Go pick a scab or something to keep yourself busy.
>>
>>5269358
A callgrim figure and some sort of first release/test shot.
>>
>>5274412
I know, right? Fucking tards that are too busy looking at porn here (while their parents are upstairs) instead of knowing their glyos shit. Then posting ignorant shit cuz their nearly blind from their 4chan jackoff sessions. Fucking 30 year old kids these days.
>>
>>5274177
>>5274229
His customs aren't bad. He really needs a new camera tough.
>>
>>5274565
Agreed. His photos are super blurry. He definitely has his own style.
>>
The 16bit.com Glyos reviews kinda blow my mind. I mean, I love Glyos as much as the next guy, but how are you gonna find something interesting to write about the 65th Buildman you review? And that guy tends to write pretty long reviews about each figure too!
>>
>>5275057
Especially since the reviews are often full of either wrong information or completely baseless speculation, and the guy never builds with them.

It's sort of an interesting way to see the viewpoint of someone who buys so much of the toys but otherwise treats them as if they are single figures that he walked over laying on the street and knows nothing about.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1200x886) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1200x886
Secret mini drop happening some time this week apparently. As an homage to one of Matt's early college characters. Sounds like it'll be a couple colored Nobotos.
>>
>>5275475
>couple colored Nobotos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyu2jAD6sdo
>>
>>5274465
...and lenticular stickers, and 6 module chunks of a RF figure that will all combine to one complete dude. Probably other stuff that was promised as well. There were supposed to be like 6 little shipments throughout the year with each containing one module of some special dude and then something else. I think?!?

Anyhow, Kent (of course) doesn't know WTF he's doing and his attempt to "show up" the other sister companies with clubs and "do it right" is turning into a shit show.
>>
File: af4291-1-228x228.jpg (15 KB, 228x228) Image search: [Google]
af4291-1-228x228.jpg
15 KB, 228x228
>>5275475
Also a new Neo Granthan Armorvor based off of Gruesome Gator
>>
>>5276333
Nice trips.

Very fitting with Neo Gran.

>>5276092
Stickers are delayed cause the company went out of biz. Didn't know bout the modules combining to make a new fig.
>>
>>5276092
>Anyhow, Kent (of course) doesn't know WTF he's doing and his attempt to "show up" the other sister companies with clubs and "do it right" is turning into a shit show.

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.
>>
File: November-2015-SNEAK-ALT.png (2 MB, 1200x935) Image search: [Google]
November-2015-SNEAK-ALT.png
2 MB, 1200x935
Drop confirmed for Sunday at 9:30 pm EST
>>
>>5276532
I don't think a new fig...just a normal RF dude.
>>
>>5277236
Those look fucking awesome.
>>
>>5270336
>>5274453
>>5276092

Honestly for the price you ended up getting a ton of shit I don't even know how he's making money on this, unless Glyos figures have huge profit margins for everyone.

>>5277236

Robo Force in this gray and blue please
>>
>>5277969
I think the profit margins are better than what Marty et al would have us believe. Also, Kent might not make much at all on this...probably just needed some quick cash for something when he ran the club. And, for the price all we've gotten so far is a weird crappy gold RF and a weird crappy Skeleden. That's not worth $75. Throw in a "test shot" of some figure and a crappy Manglor Callgrim and you think it's really worth the $75?
>>
>>5277995

Well I mean it's literally worth about $75 not counting the modules and test shot, if you add up the price of ordering all those things separately (going by the $30ish price of the orange robo force). Whether or not I actually like the figures is another thing (the green and bronze on the gold is gaudy as fuck... was disappointed in that)
>>
>>5277995
From Kent's OT post:

"Here are the final details, if you have been on the fence.
As part of the club fee of $75, you get the following:
- exclusive Imperious Maxx figure, who uses the Ultimate paint applications (a $35 value);
- two lenticular stickers that replicate the original Maxx Steele chest stickers (a $20 value);
- the Mystery Maxx Modules, a series of six packets mailed to you (at no additional shipping charge), with which you can create Mystery Maxx - or upgrade your existing Force members (a $25+ value);
- a classic membership packet including a welcome message from Maxx Zero, membership certificate, and a membership card ($10 value);
- a mystery partner figure to assist Imperious Maxx in his reign of terror - from the Glyos System! ($12 value)
- and a "test shot" of an upcoming all-new Toyfinity figure from the Zetonian franchises (Zeroids, S.T.A.R. Team, and Robo Force). This test shot could be unique if anything changes during the production phase.
OVER $125 IN VALUE!"

The Callgrim figure was subsequently added to try to get enough interest to meet his 100 memberships that were "required", but I'm pretty sure he ended up with less and went ahead anyways. Which is fine, but just ship the product! Where are the mystery maxx modules? Where is whatever is replacing the lenticular stickers? Where is the club packet? This whole thing is getting stupid.
>>
>>5278012
Bottom line: If Kent had all the product ready to go and people saw the crappy Skeleden and gaudy RF he never would've gotten those memberships. I'm gonna be pissed if the Callgrim sucks.
>>
>>5278021
And those things were only "part of" the membership. Members are to have rights to order figures with detail lines, extra paint apps, etc. I think the only ones Kent has offered that way all year are the purple/pink ones that are STILL not done. It would've been nice if Kent actually released product so people could take advantage of options rather than Matt releasing the bulk of RF product this year, so the "club" didn't really matter in that way at all.
>>
>>5277969
>Honestly for the price you ended up getting a ton of shit
I'm not arguing that detail at all. I just wanted to know what the Callgrim would be. The Manglors Skeleden was pretty fucking cool. A Manglors Callgrim would be great to go with them or maybe something to match Fangar's colors.
>>
>>5278077
The manglor skeleden sucked. No interesting new colors...just a reverse of something already released by Onell. Yawn. Give us something that's actually special and worthy of being a club exclusive, not just shit.
>>
File: IMG_4342.jpg (1 MB, 2808x1455) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4342.jpg
1 MB, 2808x1455
Sarvos heads are cool
>>
>>5278211
Like...?
>>
>>5278276
Like, not solid colors without paint apps...and maybe some color that hasn't been run anywhere else yet or not for a long time. Make it cool, not just a "throw-away" figure. Ooh, I know...send everyone a simplistic reverse of a color everyone already just bought and received in the mail. I mean, DON'T do that!!!
>>
>>5278262
Sarvos heads rock!
>>
>>5278262
Word. I liked Scar Pheyden a lot when I first got into Glyos, but over time I realized that Sarvos/Phanost are my favorite heads by far. They're just so...perfect.
>>
File: accessories-pack-ultrabronze.jpg (231 KB, 572x390) Image search: [Google]
accessories-pack-ultrabronze.jpg
231 KB, 572x390
>>5278607
I like sarvos heads a lot too, ive been into 481 universes heads too.. really like the styre (i have a cookies and cream white one) its third from the left on the bottom here
>>
>>5276538
The wedding probably held some things up. Those take time.
>>
>>5278316
>>5278316
>> Ooh, I know...send everyone a simplistic reverse of a color everyone already just bought and received in the mail.

Yeah literally ANYTHING besides that would've been better.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>
>>5278966
Top middle one on this pic is amazing.
>>
>Selling a Stryker Lock Crossborg (Black) Vinyl Figure at cost ($30.00) plus shipping ($5.00). Will include a "freebie" as well, just like you ordered from Onell Store!!

glyOG is so desperate to sounding like not a douche that he ends up being a bigger douche
>>
>>5279081
its actually a helmet that goes over other heads
>>
>>5279129
Who's GlyOG?
>>
>>5278976
what the hell is the problem with that zaku?
>>
>>5279362
Nerve gas
>>
>>5278966
Styre's pretty cool, I think I just got burnt out on it because I bought a whole bunch back when it was Ni's only production PVC piece aside from the Anomalies (at least, I think it was).

I really, really like the Leyden head actually. I'm glad it actually got made, cause I've seen a bunch of cool custom sculpts over the years that built on a Pheyden base, and I always assumed they never made it to real production because it was like, stepping on Matt's toes.
>>
>>5279288
>Most of you know me as glyOG (combo of Glyos and O.G. - as in Original Gangsta, like the rapper Big Herc). At one time I was known as iamsullkrensarvos, but that took way too long to type when signing in.

>Now, I'm just an old fart with two kids and a wife that spends money like we won the lottery or something. Not frontin', just sayin'...

>I like to mold/cast, customize, collect and occasionally voice my honest opinion - or shake things up, which may or not be appreciated on the forum by some. Whether you love me or hate me, I'm trustworthy, always follow thru on trades/sales, and have probably given away more Glyos than I've sold, so at least I can rest easy knowing that I'm a decent dude.

>Holla if I can be of assistance.
>>
>>5280517
First of all, he was about 4-5 years late of being an "OG Glyos Collector."

Secondly, everything in his post on the Glyos Connection speaks volumes about who he really is: a loud mouth, trouble maker, scalper, douchebag, looser.

When has anyone seen anything he has "mold/cast or customized?" Everybody and their dog seems to be molding/casting and/or customizing. So what glyOG/iamsullkrensarvos? Fuck you.

Definitely a clownshoe fucktard to be ignored at all costs.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 70

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.