[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here like blindboxes ? Picked up a few of these because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: Fallout610.jpg (162 KB, 720x1043) Image search: [Google]
Fallout610.jpg
162 KB, 720x1043
Anyone here like blindboxes ?

Picked up a few of these because they were buy 1 get 1 half off. Didn't get any dupes
>>
These look pretty cool
>>
File: Childkiller.jpg (102 KB, 432x382) Image search: [Google]
Childkiller.jpg
102 KB, 432x382
I'd like it more if they just stuck to the fallout boy/girl stuff stuff
>>
>>5216088
Yeah I just wanted the vault boys and the brotherhood soldier (which i got)
>>
>>5216081
I like Fallout, but I don't really like the style of these things. And like someone above mentioned, I wish they'd either gone all ingame characters, or all Vault Boy (or split them into two waves). The mix of both is kind of weird, and it also calls a lot of attention to the particular choices of Vault Boy graphics they picked.

Eh, whatever. I am a little surprised to not see a Mirelurk or Deathclaw here.
>>
>>5216148
There is a deathclaw in the game stop exclusive boxes and also has a cool gas
can vault boy and a female dweller with hunting rifle. Games top box is better imo.
>>
File: Sad Joker.jpg (6 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
Sad Joker.jpg
6 KB, 259x194
>>5216081
I tried two of the Horror Line Series 2 today only to get two I didn't want. I wanted Nosferatu and Cthulhu but instead I got Edward Scissorhands and David from Lost Boys instead. I guess that's what I get for buying Pop Vinyl or something similar to it.
>>
>>5216166
I got the Scream guy from that line. no fun playing it with the knife sticking out downward
>>
>>5216166
Should have waited for them to pop up on eBay, http://stores.ebay.com/Vmaont this dude had the entire Scifi series a month after it launched and was selling them straight out of the factory.
>>
Where did u get them? Everywhere i look no where has them.
>>
Waiting for Sci-fi Series 2.

Lots of great stuff here.

Kind of miffed they dropped Gigantor, but Godzilla took his place so that's cool.
>>
>>5216510
Hot topic (lel) They also have a huge fucking wall of just funko pops, which were also buy 1 get 1 half off. Gonna check the other hot topic by my house later unless gamestop or my local comic store has them.
>>
>>5216510
I heard target even has some
>>
File: maxresdefault (5).jpg (87 KB, 1503x1002) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (5).jpg
87 KB, 1503x1002
>>5216532
Shame they changed the Iron Giant's pose to just be a standard standing pose, wouldn't be surprised if the one holding the red car will be a Loot Crate exclusive.
>>
File: simpsons-kid-robot-toys-1.jpg (58 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
simpsons-kid-robot-toys-1.jpg
58 KB, 500x334
>>5216081
I prefer Kidrobot's licensed Blind Boxes, I feel their designs are better than Funko's Mystery Mini's.
>>
Anybody know if heroes of the storm blind boxes are going to ever get a wave 2?
>>
>>5216081
I wish they kept more to the theme of Vault boy perks
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.