[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am looking for a toy I used to have when I was younger. The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: unnamed.jpg (7 KB, 291x517) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
7 KB, 291x517
I am looking for a toy I used to have when I was younger. The picture is my rendition of what I remember them looking like. There were a couple of different designs/colors and they clicked every time you moved the head or limbs. I remember getting in a kids meal. They also had notches on the hands to connect them to others. I am looking for the name of them or even physical pictures of them. Thanks in advance.
>>
Aw fuck dude. I know exactly what you're talking about but i can't think of the name for the life of me. I had a whole fucking shoebox full of them.
>>
>>5212043
Yeah I don't have mine anymore so I cant look for any maker marks or dates. I have been trying remember what they are for like two weeks now.
>>
>>5212048
I will do what i can to help you in your noble search, friend.
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 500x333
>>5212042
NakNaks
>>
>>5212051
Thank you I have been looking for this forever. My gratitude.
>>
>>5212051
Holy shit yes.
>>
>>5212056
not a problem.
I recently was curious what they were too, I had a shit ton of these when I was younger.
they don't make Happy Meal toys now like they did back in the day. kids are missing out.

I often buy lots off eBay and replace the one that comes in my sons happy meal, with a older one. and he enjoys the older ones more then the new.
>>
>>5212065
That is awesome. And I agree Happy Meals went to shit forever ago.
>>
>>5212051
Cheers, anon. Forgot what these were called since I have a bunch I come across every now and then.

The concept was so simple but so fun. Its a quality I miss in most modern toys.
>>
I had like 50 of these and my mom sold them to good will when me and my brother were at school. I'm still bummed like 10 years later. Granted we had a lot of toys but it still sucked a lot.
>>
>>5215504
Not really related, but it's kind of strange, every time I see pictures of these, I want to grab my old metroid fusion GBA cartridge and give it a play. I vaguely remember getting my first set of these the same night I got that game so I guess there's some sort of mental connection there.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.