[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
im buying toys in a country where people starve and usd to local
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 2016-01-21 14.40.28.jpg (4 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-21 14.40.28.jpg
4 MB, 5312x2988
im buying toys in a country where people starve and usd to local currency is outrageous
i have started a normalfag entry level shitty collection with these diamond select
i just ordered a datong freeza from aliexpress
Whats the best shop to buy figurines in countries that arent the USA
AAAAND im looking for A Gouki (akuma from streetfighter) figure whichone would you recommend? as you can see my theme is villains and badasses what would you recommend me
>>
If based on that scale Id say Neca or Figma
>>
Brazil?

Depending on where you live, see if amiami or HobbyLinkJapan ships there.
>>
>>5424535
Your best bet would be to find your local collectors. Assuming you're not in a major city, you can try searching Facebook with key words such as "toys" and "your country name" and you'll probably find the local collectors. From there, you can get info on where all the "secret" shops in your town/city are or get toys shipped to you from your local major city for the added cost of local shipping.

Also depending on where you are, weaboo toys may be the better alternative to westaboo stuff. But I figure you're into western properties, so yeah, find your local collectors.
>>
>>5424535
Which shithole do you belong to? This is important
>>
>>5425477
Canada most likely.
>>
>>5424535
>aliexpress

Sorry, but that shit's sure to be a bootleg.
>>
>>5425489
Considering he specified it was the detong,i think he knows.
>>
its mexico,
yes the freeza is bootleg
s.h. one is fucken expensive as fugg
i just bought a neca akuma
im looking for a bowser and a ganondorf but i dont see any one figuarts nor neca
>>
>>5424535
>switching Ultron and Doom from their character-specific bases

I mean there's nothing really wrong with it, but whyy?
>>
>>5426051
DAM actually have a decent prices for the preorders( is stills cheaper that buying them overseas because of the shipping costs) and most of the official shops let you make smalls pays until the figure is released, but good luck with the released ones some scalpers even sells bootlegs at and outrageous prices, for other figures if you live near the DF you can go to the rock show there is lots of loose figures, you may need to banter to get a decent prices but you can find some gems
>>
>>5426965
This
>>
>>5424535
BBTS for American stuff.

AmiAmi and Hobby Link Japan for Asian stuff.

Asian stuff is cheaper than American stuff because the exchange rate is better than to USD.
>>
>>5427291
im really far from a civilized city
im in cancun mexico
in mexico df i can find anything legit and bootleg
online scalpers charge ricindculous ammounts
>>
>>5425488
uh... people there dont starve to death, because we have pankeks
>>
File: 9334696mfw.jpg (39 KB, 278x278) Image search: [Google]
9334696mfw.jpg
39 KB, 278x278
>>5427872
cancun? that's awesome mexicanon!
everyday must be like a paradise vacation for you!
>>
>>5424535
i feel you bro, i started to collect in a 3rd worl country, everything is twice the price in retails

even regular supermarkets sell higher than american waltmarts hell our shitty waltmart is more spencive than us waltmart

its cheaper to buy from japan even with shipping but you are gonna have a hard time if you dont have paypal+creditcard both since they distrust underdeveloped countrys
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.