[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Glyos (and Friends!) General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 18
File: CC4NobotoGunner.jpg (39 KB, 600x446) Image search: [Google]
CC4NobotoGunner.jpg
39 KB, 600x446
Previous thread: >>4488082

Read the (unfinished) guide before asking questions:
>https://sites.google.com/site/glyosandfriendsguide/

If you're no stranger to Glyos, give the guide a read and let us know if you feel anything is missing so we can improve it.
If you're a beginner, ask some questions, someone eventually will work it out into the guide, or not. I don't have editing rights.

NEWS:

>Onell Design's Glyos
New Armorvor head coming in the next drop, as well as Real Types.

>Nistuff's Outlanders
NYCC Customs are in store, and with an interview from Vangelus, we and confirm accessory pack #2. Four new Outlanders coming soon, including a possible "deluxe" version.

>TheGodbeast's Kabuto Mushi and Gloops
Less Mushi in stock to focus on more painted versions. More painted versions sell out faster than anticipated. TGB is taking note.

>Banimon
Bani-Slime crossover with Doomkick.

>Bio-Masters
>No big news, still casting and still working.

>Spaced-Out Design
Molding process for Prismiria enemies is on the blog. Check it when you can.

>October Toys Skeleton Warriors and OMFG
Skeleton Warriors are reaching first shot and OMFG S4 kickstarter.

>Toyfinity's Robo Force and Mordles
Mordles head is on hush hush. Kent is contemplating more pre-order projects.

>Weaponeers of Monkaa
No news unless you're an AOU member, in which case you should check the group page.

>Four Horsemen's Shop: Mythic Legions, Power Lords and The Outer Space Men
No news.

>Callgrim
No news.
>>
>>4526294
>Kent is contemplating more pre-order projects.

In his latest blog he talks about the possibility of producing human characters in the Robo Force line. I hope he doesn't. What I like about Robo Force is that it's made up of blocky, mechy parts to build...robots.
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 640x480
>>
>>4526294
>Bani-Slime crossover with Doomkick.
Oh wow, I'm not really a fan of Banimon but I like this little thing. It can be a horrible wasteland mutant for my Travelers to fight.
>>
>>4526357
Someone let me know when these are for sale,

My voss compusions demands.
>>
File: image.jpg (290 KB, 1064x1064) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
290 KB, 1064x1064
Full production Glyos MWOTR Goliath coming next month according to people who stopped by TGB's booth at D-Con
>>
>>4526549

Okay, I want that.
>>
>>4526549
Yeah, not crazy about MWotR or Goliath's head, but the rest of the parts are cool.
>>
How can you guys waste so much money on these cheap little ugly things? What the hell even are they? Are they organic or mechanical or both?
>>
>>4526340
>>
File: Samus.jpg (88 KB, 543x600) Image search: [Google]
Samus.jpg
88 KB, 543x600
>>4526615
If you are not trolling and actually want a serious answer, see this post from the previous thread: >>4510556 It explains things pretty well.

Also want to add: "ugly" is subjective, I personally think they're cool as hell and remind me of toys from the 80s and 90s when I was growing up. The cast of characters range from organic to mechanical. There's also a real homegrown charm to the line. It's still essentially just an indie toyline run by one guy.
>>
>>4526294
>Nistuff's Outlanders
How articulated are the Outlander main figure? 18 pieces, but no real idea for how he'll move
>>
File: SAM_2069.jpg (316 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
SAM_2069.jpg
316 KB, 700x525
>>4527021
swing shoulders/hips
left/right on elbows
swivel hips and ankles

If you don't feel like buying the accessory pack for the extra leg extenders, I usually just use a axis half. Gives them better ankle tilt and posture.
>>
>>4527021
Articulation aside, I think outlanders have the best range of motion out of any of the production figures.
>>
>>4526294
Guy who edits the guide here.
What do you feel is missing from it aside from the things already on the to-do list at the bottom?
>>
>>4527038
Are you fucking serious?
>>
>>4527240

Do you want to add Nemo's Factory's little robot guy to the list?

Glyos compatible, still in prototype stage, but first release maybe coming in a few months.

(search "nemo's factory", 4chan won't let me link to the spot that has blogs.)
>>
Does anyone know if the "ADVANCED PHASEON
ENYRIUN MK II" from the Onell store is flat black or the same swirled metallic as the Kabuto Mushi and Robo Force figures? Hard to tell from the pics.
>>
>>4528110
Swirly metallic black.
>>
>>4528123
>>4528125

Thanks! It seems like a cheap source of tubes and bits to add to the black Robo Force sets I have.
>>
>>4528126
Def worth the price. You get a lot of useful pieces in that set.
>>
>>4527253
>Banimon tank
top priority
>Skeleton Warriors
a priority since there's so much hub-bub about them, but I generally try to keep the guide for production pieces.
>Bio-Masters
once steel molds are made, I'll do it, but I'm bound to add them in way before then.
>other OMFG lines
I provided most of what was needed for OMFG with plenty of links on where to find the others so I don't think showing off every mold for the other series is necessary. What do you think?

>>4527783
that is or should be on the to-do list but as >>4528107 said, it's a beginners guide (albeit a lengthy one) more than it is a complete guide to find out everything about everything.
>>
>>4527770
Yes.
>>
>>4527770
The outlander has all the poseability of a standard Traveler, plus elbows.

The only other basic character who can compare is Noboto, who has shoulder swivels.
>>
>>4529016
Agreed.
>>
SpyMonkey's next WoM drop is tomorrow, featuring the DCon excess stock and maybe some new things too?
http://www.spymonkeycreations.ecrater.com/

Outlanders are dropping Nov. 16 and there are four figures slated: Tracker red, green/white, white/green, and tracker black. Accessory packs in a ll 4 colors will also be available.
>>
File: darklander.jpg (133 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
darklander.jpg
133 KB, 600x300
>>4530383
>>
So what is that like the 29th and 30th Outlander?
>>
File: dcon wom 2.jpg (101 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
dcon wom 2.jpg
101 KB, 720x720
>>4530383
>>
>>4530407
More like 35!
>>
>>4530407
>>4530486

Actually I count 43!
>>
>>4526294
So, is there any story related to this custom Noboto in the picture? Was it part of a custom corp. drop or is it just a one-off custom someone made? It's pretty cool.
>>
>>4530436
Okay, Uncle Overlord is pretty darn cool, but that's got to be about the stupidest name ever. It won't matter as everyone will just call it "Skeletor" anyways.
>>
>>4530874
...and I don't care what some stupid comic book writer did after the fact in trying to create a back-story for Skeletor. It's completely stupid to think that Skeletor is He-Man's uncle.

So, when are we getting Merman?
>>
File: CC4GripperGobon.jpg (53 KB, 750x434) Image search: [Google]
CC4GripperGobon.jpg
53 KB, 750x434
>>4530870
>>4530879
That particular Noboto was part of the custom corps that was done by Hellopike. It's possible that there really was no story behind him.
>>
>>4530879
>>4530902
Cool...I just like that build, but it looks like it would take 2 buildmen, 1 sarvos, 1 noboto, and 2 phase arms to put that together.
>>
>>4530905
...and a Callgrim knee/elbow just for fun!
>>
>>4530905
There are also some Callgrim bits in the gun.
>>
>>4530907
Ah, and at least 1 or 2 more Callgrim pieces!!! I wish Jesse would at least make some warp packs for building/weapon use.
>>
I still love how retarded the 5" size is for Skeleton Warriors. There's a thread on OT about "other 1:18 skeletons" as if SW is 1:18. Um, nope...more like 1:14.5, so too small for 1:12 and too big for 1:18.

I know George was just trying to appeal to both 4" and 6" crowds, but instead he's ended up with some shitty odd sized figure that doesn't actually make sense for either. Oh well...
>>
>>4530931
George: "But Baron Dark is a giant and towers over the other characters in the show!!!"

Yeah, that's why your plain army builder skeleton is the same frigging size. No, that's just because you're cutting corners and half-assing this project. At least we're getting Skeleden out of it, right? No pictures have been forthcoming yet though...
>>
>>4530935
Yeah, some guy on the forum did, but he was only asking $35 for 3 of 'em...would've cost $33 to pledge for them and he'll have to pay shipping.

I'm assuming he dumped them because he ordered too many and realized this will be the most overproduced Pheyden ever. ANY variation of Skeleden Matt later releases will be in a much smaller qty. compared to that kickstarter exclusive Skeleden.
>>
>>4530947
I'm glad to be getting Skeleden, but I kinda wish Matt wouldn't have done it that way as Skelden was definitely the difference maker in getting the Skeleton Warriors project funded.

I wish it would've failed and George would've had to work it a little bit better and create a better product. Oh well...
>>
>>4530951
George and Dr. Kent would probably get along well...both trying to revive shitty dead toylines with inferior products to the originals. Wow...so amazing...you guys really poured your heart and soul into those shitty projects!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>4530953
Buying Roboforce or Skeleton Warriors is like allowing George and Kent to steal candy from a baby. They're just whoring out the Glyos system thinking we'll snap the shit up. And, I guess they're half right?!? Just sad.
>>
>>4530931
>5"
Hmmm...doesn't that mean Skeleton Warriors actually scales with McFarlane figures?
>>
>>4530953
>>4530956
George is actually a pretty nice guy though, and talented too. He's done a lot of sculpting work all over the toy industry, and sculpts most of OctoberToys' in-house toylines himself. Whereas Kent is a talentless hack with no appreciable skills (Matt is the one who sculpted Robo Force) and a bad attitude to boot.
>>
>>4531066
Everything you said is true.
>>
>>4531549
Ehh, not really. Even Weaponeers is more regular than Callgrim at this point. And it looks to only get worse from here on out, as reportedly Jesse is pouring most of his time into building up his printing company.
>>
>>4531549
No...much more spaced out...it's been about a year since Galaxy Callgrim was dropped and it was almost a year before that when we saw the previous release. The giant vinyl Callgrim was somewhere in there, too.
>>
>>4531549
>>4531554
>>4531560
Maybe Callgrim is at the point where the mold is shot and retooling would be expensive? Matt has said you can get a few thousand pieces out of a steel mold...
>>
>>4526294
I want to get into glyos but shipping to the uk is 35$...
>>
>>4531573
As much as I like the line, I can't say they are worth that much.
>>
>>4531573
you have to get someone to middle man them to you, unfortunately.
>>
>>4531573
Get a US middleman (hint: ask in this very thread, leave an email where you can be contacted). I've middlemanned for Canada and UK bros before, the cost still works out to quite a bit less than it would be shipping from Onell. See, the reason why shipping costs so much is because Matt was having to replace a ton of lost or "lost" international orders. So now he has to purchase international tracking for them, which is fuck-ass expensive. It's unfortunate, but it's the way things have to be now.

Normally, I would offer to middleman for you, but I'm currently uncertain where I'm going to be in the near future, so I may not be the most reliable middleman.
>>
>>4531416
>>4531066
>>4530956
>>4530953

I like the look of the Robo Force stuff and I've had no problems ordering from Toyfinity. I guess just don't get so caught up in the personal lives of the people who make toys?

Imo the weaponeers stuff looks like butt and is the most shameless of them all.
>>
>>4531992
Re: WoM looking like butt and being shameless...yes, all true. Hopefully there will be a newcomer and/or some new creative molds from sister companies coming soon. MWotR's new offering is awesome!
>>
MWOTR is not trying to be a Glyos line though, their stories have no relation. Its cool it works together but I think its better for them if they stay independent of the whole glyos world
>>
>>4532063
RotB sucks ass compared to how Goliath was implemented.
>>
Dcon Weaponeers are in the store.
>tfw blue and purple are your fave colors
>tfw $40 + shipping is too much for WoM

Feels bad
>>
>>4532104
Yeah, that's like buying Roboforce in my favorite color for a stupid amount of money and not being able to open the bag cuz the figure is so uninspiring.
>>
>>4532070
No one's going to disagree on this one...facts is facts, boys!
>>
>>4532191
Yeah, the only question is crappy battle beast rip-off with poorly executed Glyos pegs for $7 or armorvor for $9...it's an obvious choice.
>>
>>4532202
mwotr is muscle inspired
>>
Somebody needs to have the balls to tell some of these guys their shitty figures aren't worthy of steel molds before the money is spent. Sometimes being your own boss is an expensive mistake if you're an idiot.
>>
>>4532207
I was referring to RotB. MWotR is well executed in my opinion.
>>
I think most people have no issues with MWOTR, its an homage to Kinnikuman since M.U.S.C.L.E technically was Mattel just releasing the figures. And those guys really have a passion for the story they tell independent of the toys, whereas RoTB has no story, and is basically just a poor rip off of Battle Beast in too small a scale. Have you guys seen RoTB crossed with anything glyos?? Its comedic
>>
>>4532920
Even RotB crossed with itself is retarded. Such a waste of Glyos pegs and a steel mold. Blah!
>>
File: riseofthebeasts15.jpg (138 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
riseofthebeasts15.jpg
138 KB, 900x1200
You mean this is not totally awesome?
>>
>>4533248
meh
>>
>>4533248
Painted RotB for $7 or Armorvor for $9...the choice is obvious...save your money for the Onell drop.
>>
>>4533296

I did a search on the blog but couldn't find any news about a new Armorvor drop. Is there information on the color schemes?
>>
>>4533307
Don't know color schemes, but 3 different ones with a new head mold. Matt has talked about it.
>>
>>4533307
New drop at the end of the month: at least three Armorvors (with that new mystery head) and a large drop with real type colors
>>
So Weaponeers, Ni, RotB, and OTMFG all dropping this weekend....who wins the cash grab?
>>
>>4533545
None...waiting for Onell drop.
>>
RotB guys are up at the littlerubberguys store

Unpainted flesh and gold are $4, painted figures are $7
>>
File: color-compare-greyblack.jpg (201 KB, 448x676) Image search: [Google]
color-compare-greyblack.jpg
201 KB, 448x676
Ni's new black and red outlanders match the tracker travelers.
>>
File: color-compare-greyblackredhelm.jpg (203 KB, 448x676) Image search: [Google]
color-compare-greyblackredhelm.jpg
203 KB, 448x676
>>4534123
>>
>>4534124
>>
Ni's new outlanders drop in 15 minutes.
>>
For some reason, I didn't realize until this very moment that this drop was Christmas-themed.
>>
>>4535541
NICE1
Not huge on Outlanders, but the combination is awesome.

On a different tangent, I missed the Tracker Sarvos and the companion Traveler. How are they for those of you who own them?
>>
>>4533248
Pixel Dan reviewed some muscle warriors that moose toys released, the same company that did trash packs. I think it's like 10 of them for 5 bucks?
>>
File: 2014-03-03_14-20-27_444.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1840) Image search: [Google]
2014-03-03_14-20-27_444.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1840
>>4534030
Was debating on getting the painted scorpion dude, but I'm just not interested.
6 months ago and I would have bought every one listed. I've since learned to decide to buy because I want something and not because it has Glyos Pegs. Yea, I was one of those fans.

Wrastlin' stuff (RotB, MWotR, M.U.S.C.L.E., etc) just ain't my thing and never has been.

I find myself completely in love with Glyos. Outlander and Callgrim are great too because they still have that organic scifi aesthetic I want and Kabuto Mushi because bugs are awesome and the sculpt is beautiful, but not much else.
Someday I would like to own all the Infinity Editions of OSM to put up on my wall, but there's nothing else I want from that line.
I am looking forward to Skeleton Warriors and maybe Mythic Legion though.
/blog
>>
Not really sure RoTB could ever be considered a wrestling figure lol
>>
>>4535666
Whatever you say, Satan.
>>
>>4535626
Actually pretty cool, but you can make a "tracker" out of any color combo you want if you have a traveler, 1 phase arm, and 1 axis joint set.
>>
>>4535630
Pixel Dan is sweet...I will have to look up that review.
>>
>>4535666
Yeah, RotB is definitely not comparable to M.U.S.C.L.E. They're more like a cheap Chinese knock-off of Battle Beasts. I'd rather put my money in a little vending machine at the mall than buy those things.
>>
>>4535644
Hi luka.
>>
>>4535891
dude, the vending mahcines at my mall have those gundam nexts, they have more articulaiton and even pieces, plus paint apps and cost half as much at the unpainted rotb go for
>>
>>4535885
Seems cool enough...at least worth picking up a pack to mess around with.
>>
>>4535916
http://youtu.be/LHR3G6Fz4LU?list=UUVcBQQ45_GYt-hqh7Th8wNA
>>
>>4535895
everytiem :^)
>>
Mutant Mania is pretty cool for the price but those cheap ass spines are going to haunt that toyline in the future
>>
>>4536458
The spines are fine and you get 2 extra ones in the 8-packs. My kids like 'em, but first thing the wife said was "why aren't Glyos at Toys 'R' Us?" Um, probably because Matt doesn't want to sell the license? Or...?!?
>>
I love that the Glyos word is getting out, but I honestly have to question Matt on the most recent additions to the 'glyos' family.

>>4533248
Point made. One piece lower body isn't attractive to me at all, and the designs are chinese/poorly made little green army guys at best.
>>
File: IMG_5780.jpg (1 MB, 2112x2816) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5780.jpg
1 MB, 2112x2816
>tfw scared of posting builds because someone might have made it already
>>
>>4537462
Yeah, I understand wanting to spread the love and increase awareness of the Glyos system. Some sister companies work hard at creating their own niche and doing their own networking and marketing and others don't do a damn thing, but hope the Glyos faithful will also pick up their stuff. Matt can't know who's going to really put energy behind their line. He has to hope that if you're dropping money on a steel mold, you'll do your best to market/sell your line.

But, the bottom line is that Matt is extremely creative and best utilized when he's coming up with ideas and creating things. His focus has been diverted away from that to managing things with the factory and schedules, and those are NOT his strong points.

I'd rather see Onell's offerings continue to increase and penetrate the market in their own way. It'd be awesome to walk into Target and see some little blister pack with a Pheyden, crayboth, phase arm, and axis joints...or something along those lines.

I don't want Matt to give up creative control of the line, but I'd really like to see him take it to the next level. Maybe it's too hard nowadays without a multi-media approach, so maybe none of this is feasible.

Everything starts somewhere. I'd love it if a generation from now there are all sorts of kits/sets of Glyos available at retail locations.

I gave a glow-in-the-dark crayboth to my buddy's kid when I stopped over there a while back. I was just stopping by quick, so I didn't tell him anything about it and it obviously wasn't wrapped...well, just in the little plastic baggie it came in.

I stopped over there last week and the kid ran and got it, knew how it came apart, figured out that it glows in the dark, and was wondering what it's name was. Um, how many kids would love these if you could just put 'em in their hands?
>>
File: image.jpg (356 KB, 1424x1287) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
356 KB, 1424x1287
It is so weird to see the execution of some products, I mean you have RoTB which is Glyos compatible with about as shitty a design as the 4H Power Lords and Outer Space Men. Then you have something like the MWOTR Goliath , which really has no business in the Glyos world being done with building in mind. Now that could also be due to Matt and TGB's involvement in one and not the other.
>>
Tracker gray/black WoM seem to be slated for Jan./Feb.

>>4537489
There's no such thing as originality, Anon.
>>
hey, bionicle thread here, whats you guys opinion on hero factory to bionicle? which has a better lore if you will?
>>
>>4537731
They are two very different kinds of stories. Fantasy vs Super Hero. So comparing the two is kind of a dick move.

Lore wise, Hero Factory is more fleshed out and has better character evolution. Bionicle didn't have a lot of that. They swapped out every season.
>>
It's stupid to rag on toylines using glyos pegs even if they don't match up well with the main glyo-verse.

Ideally everyone wants their toylines to be successful and the glyos peg is a tried and true method of interchangable pieces and limbs. So if you want your own toyline to have parts that you can switch around, or even just swappable colors, then it's a decent feature to add in if you can.

With that said, I hope Onell is getting compensated for the use of it, especially with increasingly useless stuff like Walking Dud and RotB. But Matt is a nice guy, so probably not.
>>
>>4537858
Glyos pegs are pretty good, I have an idea for a custom project to use the design for joint connection but not for commercial use, just personal.
>>
>>4537387
>>4537558
>"why aren't Glyos at Toys 'R' Us?"
>I'd love it if a generation from now there are all sorts of kits/sets of Glyos available at retail locations.
I was at the Glyos panel recently at DCon. Matt said he basically doesn't care about getting into mass retail stores. He's just doing what he's doing, having fun and making toys, and they get by well enough financially. tl;dr: he won't "sell out" and go for the big time. You'll have to keep buying your Glyos on the internet, and manually giving them away to friends and kids when you can. They make a great birthday present.

>>4537462
I think you're thinking of this all wrong. It's not a secret club or members only kind of thing. Matt will pretty much give the "license" for the peg system away freely if you just ask politely. He's a giver, that guy--he's made something good, and he just wants everyone to be able to use it freely. He doesn't play favorites or judge whether your toy is good enough to join the "Glyos family." It ain't like that. Doughty is a fucking force of good in the universe. That's all.
>>
>>4537858
I was just about to say this. People always rate every product that uses the Glyos peg system by "how well does it match mainline Glyos?" That shouldn't be what it's about. It would be like...judging every toy that uses Revolver joints by how well it matches up with Yamaguchi Evas. It's just a joint system, and people use it for all different kinds of reasons. I think it's time to let go of this notion that nothing is good unless it looks right as part of a Traveler's body.

And no, Matt doesn't get paid for use of the joint. He'll give permission to use it to pretty much anyone, including smalltime resin casters and one-man toy operations.
>>
>>4537664
Yeah, Goliath is very well done. And, yes, TGB and Matt were both involved in making this happen. A standalone Goliath for the MWotR line would've been fine, so people that want it now get it. People that want to cannibalize one for parts/customs can do that also. It's a win/win.

RotB looks like absolute dogshit just by itself, but especially compared to the creative energies that went into Goliath.
>>
>>4537868
>Matt said he basically doesn't care about getting into mass retail stores. He won't "sell out" and go for the big time.

Yeah, I assumed that's more or less how he feels about it. His main Glyos line is just so great and may never be found by most kids. I guess we all just need to make a point of giving more Glyos to kids.
>>
>>4537934
that would be hard seeing how kids only care about minecraft and with those lego sets coming out its just future gonna cement their biases
>>
>>4537922
jkaris probably thought he was cool for adding some poorly thought out Glyos pegs to his shit just to say they're GLYOS compatible and try to get suckers to buy 'em for that reason alone.

jkaris probably figured he had enough years in development of his crappy figures and kickstarter success (that he cancelled), so he didn't need/want input from Matt & co. cuz you know Matt would never release that shit under his own name.
>>
>>4537935
Ha! I was just at Walmart and a dad was trying to convince his kid that he wanted one of those sets and the kid (fairly young...like 8?) told the dad that he wasn't so much into legos anymore and didn't want those sets.

The kid wanted some other toy that was $2.97 and the dad was on the phone with the mom discussing whether or not to get the $2.97 toy (didn't see/hear what it was). LOL!!! Let the kid get whatever cheap crappy toy he wants!
>>
>>4537937
...now if jkaris has his own market for that crap and knows he can sell them, then more power to him. But, don't think the guys that actually like quality & creativity are gonna crash your website trying to buy that shit.
>>
>>4537946
>and the dad was on the phone with the mom discussing whether or not to get the $2.97 toy

If you're so poor you have to debate a $3 purchase, you don't need to spend money on a cell phone.

>probably cost them $3 in minutes just to discuss it
>>
>>4537946
"Yes, Timmy...you can get this $30 toy that daddy wants, but you can't have the $2.97 toy that YOU want!!!"
>>
>>4537946
What was the 3 dollar toy?
>>
>>4537934
We should all buy an extra figure per drop or something and keep it bagged and in our pockets at all times and just give 'em out to random kids. I wish I could've given a Glyos figure to that kid with the Minecraft/Lego loving dad at Walmart.
>>
>>4537956
Blindbag or maybe shitty generic action figure.
>>
>>4537964
Yeah, it might've been a wrestling figure. Those old M.U.S.C.L.E. figures are probably still really cheap on ebay and better than MOST minifigs being currently produced, so maybe buy a huge lot of old flesh M.U.S.C.L.E. guys to also give out to random kids.
>>
>>4537961
If I was financially stable and not a relatively poor college student, I'd totally do this. Just keep a bunch of Crays on hand at all times.
>>
>>4537975
The crays are the ones I've done it on mostly when there's a cool color for only $3, which means an unpainted one. I've never met a kid that didn't like crayboths...even girls.

A simple cheap buildman would be cool. Especially if you could include some little printed card with a variation or two of example builds...how to make a gun arm, etc.
Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.