[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Star Wars Action Fleet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 800x584) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 800x584
Micromachines' Star Wars Action Fleet is imho the greatest SW toy line ever. I only wish they would bring it back for the new movies...
>>
I had that snowspeeder

Good times
>>
>>5345075
I have the Snowspeeder, two Tie Interceptors, the Aluminum Falcon, an Imperial Shuttle and an X-Wing.
>>
I would agree. I only wish we got more playsets to go along with it, especially a couple of tatooine based one to go with all the awesome creature and figure sets they released. A Jabba's palace with Sarlacc pit similar to the micro machines playset would have been great with the skiff, rancor and the Jabba they released. Likewise a Mos Eisley would have been awesome with the Ronto, Dewbacks, and various speeders.

As it is the Hoth set decked out with a couple of AT-ATs and snowspeeders might well be my favorite Star Wars toy ever released. The Darth Star 2 was cool but a little cramped, needed to make it large and include more areas beyond the central docking bay. Never got the Yavin set because who gives a shit. I did like that little Episode 1 archway, though.
>>
>>5345080

How do the interceptors look?
>>
File: cb-wall-action-fleet-11.jpg (44 KB, 500x368) Image search: [Google]
cb-wall-action-fleet-11.jpg
44 KB, 500x368
I miss my A-wing
>>
File: cb-wall-action-fleet-04.jpg (65 KB, 600x364) Image search: [Google]
cb-wall-action-fleet-04.jpg
65 KB, 600x364
The Tie defender was impossible to find.
>>
File: 51SKA75xuwL._SX425_.jpg (34 KB, 425x341) Image search: [Google]
51SKA75xuwL._SX425_.jpg
34 KB, 425x341
I'm considering getting one of these on ebay...

but yeah, toys these days just suck.. I miss the 90s.
>>
File: image.jpg (336 KB, 1100x880) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
336 KB, 1100x880
>>5345103
The wings expand and the cockpit opens but no other outstanding features.
>>
File: image.jpg (226 KB, 1100x880) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
226 KB, 1100x880
>>5345178
>>
So why aren't they making these anymore?
>>
I have most of these in a box from when we moved, I had the B-Wing and a blue Y-Wing as well as a grey and orange Snowspeeder

I'm surprised none of these pictures have the figures in the stand under the ship (that little rectangle cut holds the two figures)
>>
anyone else had the ones that had a light up and sound effect handle? i have the x-wing
and normal versions of a snowspeeder and naboo fighter
>>
>>5345072
>>5345207

But they did bring back MM for The Force Awakens.
>>
>>5345250
But not Action Fleet, the subject of this thread.
>>
I still have all of mine somewhere in my closet
The one I remember having were Slave I, an x-Wing, A-Wing, TIE Interceptor, AT-AT, TIE Advanced, Imperial Shuttle. I remember having the Hoth and Death Star playsets also
>>
I have an X-Wing, Y-Wing, B-Wing, Snowspeeder, Tie Bomber, Slave 1, Naboo Starfighter, droid carrier thing, the ship where Obi and Qui Gon arrived in the first movie, Sebulba pod racer.

I hope they revive the line at least for a little bit, I'd love to have Poe's X-Wing.
>>
I had a few of these. Always felt these were a nice size for Star Wars ships, not tiny like regular micro Machines or huge like the ones for the Kenner figures, but just the right size to fit in your hand and swoosh around with.
>>
I always wanted one of those R2-D2 mini figures
>>
>>5345379
This would have been a perfect line to get the new x-wings and speeders and walkers and such. But alas, tis not to be.

>>5345425

Yes! Exactly. Nice size but still with pilots. great fuckin toys.
>>
>>5345178
>>5345180

Nice. My favorite imperial fighter
>>
Why won't we get more of these?
>>
File: Star_Wars_Action_Fleet_Virago.jpg (124 KB, 800x588) Image search: [Google]
Star_Wars_Action_Fleet_Virago.jpg
124 KB, 800x588
These were the fucking best. I had the snowspeeder in OP's pic, Hoth playset, Slave I, The Virago, and Jabba's palace. So many hours of enjoyment from these things. I still have them, but I am pretty sure many of the minifigs have been lost.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.