[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >have a happy life with a happy husband and a happy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7
File: willy.jpg (188 KB, 919x1280) Image search: [Google]
willy.jpg
188 KB, 919x1280
>be me
>have a happy life with a happy husband and a happy son
>husband and son are best friends, "'daddy's little cowboy," he calls him
>passes his own childhood love for everything wild and western down to him, including some old toy of his
>then came the unexpected pregnancy
>it's a girl
Molly
>i have always wanted a little girl, a little best friend of my very own to dress up and play with
>after her first year my husband starts coming home later and later every night after work
>i notice the foul stench of cheep beer steadily growing stronger and stronger with each passing day on his breath
>then i start to notice... the other scents
perfume. cigarettes. bubble gum.
>the lying fucker has been cheating on me for a while already, "almost a whole year" to use his own poisonous words
>it wasn't long before the yelling started, and then came the shouting
>cold accusations of not loving him enough, of favoring our daughter over him, of CHOOSING to make him feel isolated from the family
>next came the fists
>he punched me in the stomach repeatedly as our children slept like quiet little angels in the room just across the hall
"YOU LIKE THAT YOU STUPID FUCKING LITTLE BITCH?! DO YOU ACTUALLY LIKE THAT YOU LITTLE CUNT?! WHEN I MAKE YOU FEEL PAIN?! YOU COW!!!"
>one hand gripped a fist full of my hair and the other hand clenched a fist full of my night gown as he lifted it up and pushed my face down into the sheets
>he forced himself on me... in me
>and then he was gone
>he left without saying a word
>>
File: bill.jpg (132 KB, 534x1200) Image search: [Google]
bill.jpg
132 KB, 534x1200
>>5686016
>i haven't seen him since, none of us have
>fortunately my daughter would be too young to remember him
>my son however would cling onto his father's ghost with an iron grip for a long time, being both too young and wishfull to know yet how best to let go of the dead
>too young to grasp that haunting word which consumes us all to a degree in the end
abandonment
>western bed sheets. western posters, curtains, clothing... and that stupid goddamn toy of his father's...

>but that's okay
>it wont be much longer now
>because you see... it will be his birthday soon
>mommy's little astronaut is turning 6 this year
>and birthdays can only mean one thing to a child as young as he is

new toys
>>
Fully fuck off and stay fucked off.
>>
Jesus your life is pretty damn sad if you're so bored that you come up with this shit. Go outside once in a while or something bro
>>
>>5686038
n-no u, bro
>>
>5 posts
>3 posters

Which one of these is not like the other... Which one of these...
>>
Took me about a minute. Clever, if clichéd "dark twist on a story for kids".
>>
>>5686016
>>5686019
>HEY GUYS! YOU KNOW THAT CHILDREN'S FILM EVERYONE LOVES? I'M GONNA TRY AND RUIN IT BY WRITING A SUPER-DARK EDGY BACKSTORY FOR IT!

Get the fuck out of here, Zack Snyder.
>>
>>5686183
>>5686140
God dammit, I can't believe it took me this long to figure it out.
>>
File: Jessie'scum.jpg (204 KB, 580x536) Image search: [Google]
Jessie'scum.jpg
204 KB, 580x536
>>
Cool story bro, you're like the next Max Landis. Why not go and reimagine some other childrens films as a shite grimdark film? What about a Monsters Inc where Boo is actually the victim of child abuse and was being held captive, which is why she followed Sulley out through the door?
>>
>>5686016
Damn, that got dark so fucking fast :(

You shouldn't put up with people like that, kill him in his sleep or something lol.
>>
>>5686016
Hey bb, u want a new husband?
>>
>>5686016

Well played OP
>>
File: 1413478073310.gif (2 MB, 235x240) Image search: [Google]
1413478073310.gif
2 MB, 235x240
>>
Is this copypasta an everyday thing now?

If fgts was still alive, I would post OP's prior threads.
>>
>>5686
>or something
lol
>>
>>5691779
It's still down? A shame. Sucks all these chan archives are going down lately.
>>
>>5691824
>It's still down?
Down for good.
>>
>>5686233
Wait you mean the reason she idolized big scary monster sully wasn't because she needed a guard monster to keep away the real bogey man all a long?
>>
>>5691826
Which board was the CP coming from, they've only got like 8 of the smaller boards on there don't they?
>>
>>5691832
I don't know, anon. I just used it for /toy/
>>
>>5691832
probably /b/
>>
>>5692132
wait fgts archived b as well? why would anyone want to archive b? its just way too much crap to be worth saving all that space for. not to mention dealing with sorting through it all for cp to delete.
>>
File: 1452162420960.png (73 KB, 261x375) Image search: [Google]
1452162420960.png
73 KB, 261x375
>>5686016
>>5686019
>>
>>5686183
Ohhhhhhkay, that took me way longer than it should have.
>>
>>5686140
I knew it at Molly.
>>
>>5694798
Knew it at "daddy's little cowboy"
It wasn't very subtle where it was going
>>
>>5694378
/b/ wasn't being archived by fgts. Anon was just talking out of his ass.
>>
File: Supertroopers.jpg (180 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Supertroopers.jpg
180 KB, 1280x720
That's pretty fucked up OP
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.