[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wtf is this shit I just wanted to browse high elf mini's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 457444.jpg (187 KB, 999x508) Image search: [Google]
457444.jpg
187 KB, 999x508
wtf is this shit I just wanted to browse high elf mini's
>>
>>47330995
High Elves are dead.
>>
>>47330995
The miniatures of the former high elves have been divided into small subfactions, from eldritch council to swiftsomething agents.

High elves are dead, ulthuan sinked, the dark elf was the rightful king all along, the planet got destroyed by chaos.

That is GW follow up: Set in 8 elemental magical realms where time and space don't matter, everyone is a God's bitch and where blandly designed fantasy space marines are the protagonists.

At this point you don't need me to get that ignoring everything what GW shoved as canon and considering fantasy still "20 minutes before the apocalypse" is the route to take.
>>
Plenty of games where you can get your High Elf game on. Just not with GW.

Not like someone burned your old books.
>>
>>47331558
>Dark Elf was the rightful king
Fucking WHAT. That's like saying Adolf Hitler was the president all along! What the fuck!
>>
>>47336157
It's nothing like that at all

Hitler was democratically elected
>>
>>47336157
Yeah it turns out all the defeats, suffering and struggle of the Dark Elves and Malekith were a test from the gods to see if he really deserved to be the Phoenix King. In the end, they decided he had showed enough perseverance to be king.

Yes, I am dead fucking serious.
>>
>>47337782
>This shit
And people wonder why the Skaven blew it all up.
>>
>>47330995
Just google age of sigmar or something. Fantasy got blown to shit, play with old books or start playing Kings of War if you want a supported game.
>>
does anyone know of a source for really cheap elf minis, like em4 cheap?
>>
>>47341703
Only em4 is em4 cheap.
Look at Mantic, see if you like the style.
>>
>>47342883

will do, thanks
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.