[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Young Demon Familar Quest 5
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 243
Thread images: 6
File: Young Demon Familiar Quest.png (2 MB, 1000x804) Image search: [Google]
Young Demon Familiar Quest.png
2 MB, 1000x804
previous: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/47188062/
Char Sheet: http://pastebin.com/gccDj2ef

You know, I used to look up at this castle wondering what was inside of it, and...it's actually pretty wonderful, at least when Iris' Mom isn't out and about. She's what I thought lived in the woods when I was younger and, well human. Every time I meet her, I feel like I'm going to end up dead again or worse. I sigh and scratch around my horns as I hear the television playing in the room I was just thrown out of like a cat. My neck's still aching from being grabbed like that, and I would be mad, but I have a feeling she could like read my mind or something with her weird....brausr powers.

Still, it's pretty rude to just toss someone out of a room like that. And I'm pretty sure...uh Iris' "father"...wasn't she called Maria? Yeah I'm pretty sure that's her name agrees with me since I heard her Scolding Lady Layla about it.

I look back at the wooden door, and frown as I slowly push my hair out of my eyes. I wonder if she'd let me back in if I just walked back inside? I mean...despite how she looks and has acted so far, she seems like she's pretty nice and motherly when she's around family. And I do really want to meet Iris' other mother.

Also, judging from muffled voices I can hear, Karla is also in there, watching tv. So I'm pretty sure I'd be safe to go back into that room, but...still just looking at that door gives me a sense of dread that makes my wings feel like they're about to curl up. I really don't like being around the Brausr thought...she scares me.

I continue staring up at the rather out of place plain and undecorated door, looking at my reflection in the brass handle before.

"Mali?" Iris asks, nearly making me jump out of my skin in surprise "oh don't tell me mom threw you out, I was sure she'd warm up to you by now"

"Well, she did" I say meekly as I look up at my master, trying to force myself to pull up my borrowed and far to big
cont
>>
>>47305921

Pajama pants, even though every time they touch my skin it feels like I'm rubbing sand paper on myself.

"Oh don't be so down about it" Iris says as she ruffles my hair with her wings, smiling sweetly as her glasses fall down the bridge of her nose "She's probably just doing it to scare you anyways, she...does that some times"

"Well she's doing a good job of it so far" I sigh as I look back at the door, talking quietly so she can't hear me "Er, do you think this has anything to do with me asking about your aunts?"

Iris' eyes go fuzzy and she stops for a second, tilting her head slowly, like a clock ticking.

"Maybe" She says flatly as she pushes her glasses up, as her smile slowly droops down "I wouldn't know, never knew them, but you knew that didn't you Mali?"

"So..sorry for asking around about that" I say turning away, twirling a lock of my blood red hair around one of my fingers, as I start to feel bored and dull again, and some urges start creeping up into my heart and head

"Oh, I'm the last person you'd need to apologize for that" Iris says, trying to sound happy, a tone of voice I'm very familiar with "Honestly I'm probably more curious than you are about them"

"Well, you can't you just ask about that?" I ask, glancing back at her as I lick my teeth with my far, far too long tongue

"Yeah I have, but, problem is all of my siblings have different answer about them" Iris sighs, wrapping her wings around herself like a blanket "Karla says Marla was brave and true, Jasmine was as sweet as wine, and Elizabeth was...like vera, Mizuki says Marla was a bit dull and strict, Jasmine too harsh, and Elizabeth a "kindered" spirit whatever than means, Vera says Marla was like herself wild and free from inhibitions, any inhibitions, and Jasmine was a lot like Karla, which would explain why she speaks so favorably about her actually, and Elizabeth just had a bit too much passion, Alex would always point out how wrong Vera was, saying Marla was Honorable
>>
>>47305930
and controlled"

Iris smirks and giggles

"Kind of like how he tries to act, and Jasmine was..again like Karla except somehow, more polite which I don't think could be possible, and Elizabeth inherited the family's stain, Honestly I just want to know what they're really like, and everytime I ask I get a thousand different questions"

I open my mouth and Iris holds up her ha...er wing

"And before you suggest it, I have asked my mom a few times, She isn't very descriptive about it, and dad, well she just describes them with characters from those shows she and Mizuki love so much" Iris says, frowning deeper as her voice turns a little sour

What do I say?
[]Well, I hope we'll meet them someday, but...I got to go do...some demony things, so see ya!
[] Can..we go watch what they're watching
[] Why are you over her anyways? is it one of those...movie night things you told me about today?
[]Stain, that sounds more like something Mizu...well actually he does talk funny like her sometimes to
[] Soooo, is there something you need me to do ?
[] How'd they meet anyways? and..how did they have...all of you, eheheh
[] Well, I don't want to be around your mother right now...Can we go to town? I'm a little bored to be honest
[] Can I see that rude book?
[] write in

Ignore shitposters, or suffer my curse
>>
>>47305949
>[] How'd they meet anyways? and..how did they have...all of you, eheheh
>>
>>47305949
>[] Soooo, is there something you need me to do ?
>[] Can I see that rude book?
>>
>>47305949
>[] Well, I don't want to be around your mother right now...Can we go to town? I'm a little bored to be honest
>>
>>47305949
>[] Why are you over her anyways? is it one of those...movie night things you told me about today?
>[] Can..we go watch what they're watching
>>
>>47305949
>[] Why are you over her anyways? is it one of those...movie night things you told me about today?
>[] Can..we go watch what they're watching
>>
>>47305949
[] How'd they meet anyways? and..how did they have...all of you, eheheh
>>
"How'd your mothers meet anyways?" I ask, stepping away from the door, just in case they can hear me in there "and...how did they er...have all of you, ehehe"

"Well that's a strange question, why you curious about how it worked out?" Iris says happily, smirking as she unfolds one of her wings just enough to cover her mouth

"Yes actually, well not like that...just how it happened" I say, shrugging as I glance at the door, just to be sure it isn't about to open wide "I mean I don't know much about that sort of stuff, but I'm pretty sure it can't happen between two girls"

"Well it did, they don't know either, and dad just says it was because their love was pure, which honestly doesn't make sense" Iris says, shrugging her shoulders a bit as she moves her wings back around herself

"Ahhh" I say nodding "So it's kind of like me staying me then? just some kind of miracle?"

"Well, I wouldn't call myself a miracle" Iris says, turning her back to me as she starts back down the hall away from me "But that's actually pretty apt, considering how they met"

"I'm guessing it wasn't the usual love at first sight business then?" I ask, jogging to catch up to her, as I fold my wings around myself, imitating her

"..Well, sort of" She says tilting her head and sighing "They don't really talk about how they met much, besides they loved eachother, and were in a school for killers and assassins, actually, they just don't talk about why they were there, though their stories tend to be a bit....different"

What do I say?
[] how so?
[] Why did they fall for eachother anyways?
[] Can we change the subject, I'm starting to have those sort of thoughts again
[] I imagine they would be...so do you have a job for me, or are we just going to do nothing today
[] Hey wanna practice magic?
[] Write in
>>
>>47306503
>[] how so?
>[] Why did they fall for eachother anyways?
>[] Hey wanna practice magic?
>>
>>47306503
>[] how so?
>>
>>47306503
>[] how so?
>>
>>47306503
>[] Can we change the subject, I'm starting to have those sort of thoughts again
>[] I imagine they would be...so do you have a job for me, or are we just going to do nothing today
>>
>>47306503
>[] how so?
>[] I imagine they would be...so do you have a job for me, or are we just going to do nothing today
>>
"How so?" I ask, looking up at my master as she stops at the end of the hall and looks up at the rafters, squinting her eyes.

"Well, they have different ways of describing things, and sometimes leave things out" She says frowning "It makes it a real pain from a documenting perspective, when the person you're asking blushes whenever they get to a part in a story where they kiss, or tapers off the second violence starts to come up, or starts to go into a little too much detail, But their stories never clash, they just...miss a few piece sometimes"

"Even the story of how they fell for eachother?" I ask as I start to feel...excited again, my heart beating faster and faster as my head gets fuzzy and filled with various thoughts, many of which don't work together or not in any good way at least

"Nooope, it was Halloween and Mom wanted to get some guy or another to leave them alone, so she said they were a thing and...well one thing led to another, and Dad got a pet cat as she says" Iris says happily "Why are you so curious anyways?"

"H..hey wanna practice our magic?" I ask turning away, crossing all four of my arms over myself

"Haaa" Iris groans, flapping her wings "Well, of course I do...but there's a bit of a problem with how I want to do it?"

What do I do?
[] ask if it has to do with the snake pie
[] It's really simple, it just makes food is all, good food to
[] Ask her where the pet cat came from
[] Maybe I should just do more demony things
[] Don't tell me
[] Well...you tell me what we need to do, and I'll do it, you are my master after all
[] write in
>>
>>47306792
>[] It's really simple, it just makes food is all, good food to
>>
>>47306792
>[] Don't tell me
>[] Well...you tell me what we need to do, and I'll do it, you are my master after all
>>
>>47306792
>[] ask if it has to do with the snake pie
>[] Well...you tell me what we need to do, and I'll do it, you are my master after all
>>
>>47306792
>>
>>47306792
>>
>>47306792
>[] Ask her where the pet cat came from
>[] Maybe I should just do more demony things
>>
>>47306792
>>
>>47306792
>>
"But it's really simple, it just makes food, and good food at that" I say smiling, trying not to remember what else it does to things, covering my mouth on reflex

"Well, that's one use of it, but it also replaces things with food" Iris says, curling her fingers over the edges of her wings "leaving something in its place, seems pretty simple as well, but when done on a living subject, it gets a bit more confusing, you know Mali?"

"Does this have to do with what happened to the snake pie?" I whimper, biting down on two of my thumbs at once "I really don't want to see something like that again"

"Unfortunattly" she says softly "it just that you described it differently from everything else you turned into food with our magic, which has made me dangeously curious to be honest, did you simply grow food inside of it? or was it just a slower process than the rest...so yes I want to find out more about it and train, but...we need to be able to repeat this, and there isn't anyway to do that without repeating the same process...look mali, if you don't want to do it, I can just forget about it, I'm sure it'll come up eventually anyway"

"No...no, you tell me what we need to do, and I'll do it" I say flatly, as I feel a freezing cold swirling around in my stomach "You're my master after all"

"Now I feel horrible about asking this in the first place" She says sadly "But maybe there's someway we can find to make it easier on you?"

"Hopefully" I say cheerfully "there usually is right"

Iris chuckles nervously and turns away from me

"Well, I'm sure there's things that this world could do without" Iris says flatly, trying to hide something in the pitch of her voice, as it cracks, and she suddenly sounds pretty nervous
cont
>>
>>47307211

What do I do?
[] head out to the city
[] Try and figure something out with iris
[] Find if Alex knows something I could test it on
[] Try and convince Vera to bring a beast for me to use our magic on
[] Seek Mizuki's help
[] Ask Karla if she has any idea
[] Ask Layla and Maria
[] write in
>>
>>47307226
>[] Try and convince Vera to bring a beast for me to use our magic on
>>
>>47307226
>[] Try and figure something out with iris
>>
>>47307226
>[] Find if Alex knows something I could test it on
>>
>>47307226
>>
>>47307226
>[] Seek Mizuki's help
>>
>>47307226
>>
>>47307226
>[] Seek Mizuki's help
>>
>>47307226
>>
I nod, and reluctantly start moving my legs, walking away from Iris as she slumps over the railing with a long drawn out sigh. Well this is...bad, really...really bad, I'm going to have to do this aren't I? I mean I'm sure there's some way out of this, I mean there's always is in the stories right? The hero never has to...then again I'm not a hero am I? I'm just a girl who ended up like this, with magic and a much shorter body than before, filled with urges I didn't even know existed.

I sigh and open my eyes back up as I start to hop down the stairs, smiling as I watch one of the maids working for Iris' family skitter away from me, nearly tripping over her skirt and giving me a show. I wince and smack myself on the horns, trying to force that thought out of my head, but all I do is make myself feel a bit dizzy with a slightly throbbing sting under my skin.

Wait, I blink as I suddenly find my out of this horrible choice. I could just use my magic on a beast, that way no one would get hurt right? But...beasts are only in the forest and...I don't like how it looks, it just gives me the heebie jeebies.

"No no" I mutter to myself as I slowly walk to the door leading out of the castle and into Brausrburge proper.

"No no what?" Vera asks teasingly as she grabs my wings, nearly lifting me up by them "Did lil sis give you an impossible task or something little demony?"

"Er, Well yes and no, it's just that...well I don't know how to do the task without...being a bad person" I say slowly as I try and pull my wings free from her hands, but she lets go and bends around in front of me, grinning as she looks down at me with her back bent in an impossible angle

"And why would you care about that?" She asks "Everyone is bad someway or another...oh I get it, you don't wanna turn some poor fellah into a cake, is that it?"

"Of course I don't, who would?" I ask angrily as Vera cartwheels away from me, stretching as she gets back onto her feet

cont
>>
>>47307539
"Mizuuuuuki" Vera says tilting her head back and forth in odd angles, like she's snapping her neck with each movement "But that's a given, shame there's no devilishly beautiful kitty to help you find prey, shame shame"

"You know where to find beasts right?" I ask, walking up to her as she glances back at me, and smirks impishly "Do you think you could find me one, so me and Iris can practice on it"

"Dangerous...dangerous" She says slowly licking her fangs, her ears twitching back and forth as she takes a long step to me, nearly stepping over me "I could easily find you a nasty sort of thing, buuuuut there's no fun in that now is there....how about me and you make deal, demons like doing that right?"

"From the two I've met, yes...yes we do" I say sadly, wrapping my wings and arms around myself again "So what do you want? a piece of the cake"

"I prefer blood to frosting thank you, but see there are three things I'd love to see you do" She says, crouching down with a cat like look in her eyes, like she's about to pounce on top of me

"Haaa" I groan, turning away from her so I don't end up staring

"The first is helping my dear twin, there's a bit of a trouble in the bad parts of town and...well he's a bit too well known to deal with it" She says raising a finger "a bunch of nasty things dealing in terrible things, pretty much beasts when you look at it"

I shiver and try to say something, but she presses her thumb on my mouth, as she raises a second finger, staring into my eyes seriously

"Second, is find me a demon to hunt, it seems sporting does it not?" She says, biting her lips as she sounds a little two excited "And third...well you hunt the beast with me, and we get to know eachother a bit, little demony"

What do I choose
[] refuse the bargain
[] Help Alex with "Work"
[] Find a demon
[] Be used as bait
[]write in
>>
>>47307675
>[] Be used as bait
>>
>>47307675
>[] Be used as bait
>>
>>47307675
>[] Be used as bait
Sounds fun, honestly.
>>
>>47307675
>[] Be used as bait
>>
>>47307675
>[] Be used as bait
Anything dumb enough to take the bait deserves to be made into a pastry, I say.
>>
>>47307675
>[] Be used as bait
>>
>>47307675
>[] Be used as bait
>>
"The third, the third!!" I shout quickly, shaking my head quickly as Vera frowns "I really don't want to have anything to do with the other ones"

"Haaa, guess I've should've expected this" She pouts, puffing her cheeks out as she flicks me between the horns "Still such a nice girl under all of this, well maybe this will change that, sorry"

"Eh?" I ask as she smiles putting her hand around my neck "How will hunting a beast change anything"

"Oh, because you're going to be the bait" She says grinning widely as her red eyes glow brightly

"Eh?" I ask, suddenly not feeling so sure of my choice as she presses her fingers a little tigher around my neck, wrapping her other arm around my shoulder as she giggles

"Yep, a rather nasty brute has gone and made its home outside of town, and well it only comes out to eat up lil girls like yourself" she says, moving her hand up to rub the tip of my nose as I stare at her, my mouth open in shock "Hey, don't look like that, imagine you're a knight keeping the other farmers safe or something, now come on"

"Fine" I say smiling "How bad could it be anyways with you there?"

"Exactly!" She shouts happily
_

In the haunted woods outside of Brausrburge, a few minutes later
_
Okay it can be very bad. I look around at the shadows and over grown brambles all around me, trying to hold my pajama's up higher as they get caught on vines and thorns, nearly getting ripped off of me as I walk along.

Well at least I'm not cold, but that's because my blood simply won't cool down.

I bite my lip and look around the wall of trees and grass taller than myself.

Where'd she go anyways?

What do I do?
[] Hide somewhere 1d100
[] Curse Vera
[] Use my magic to make a safe place 1d20+potential
[] Just walk along, humming to myself 1d100
[] "Cook" some brambles to try and calm myself down 1d20+ potential
[] run in a panic 1d20+agility
[] fly up into the tree tops
[] sit down and wait
[] write in
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>47308016
>[] Curse Vera
>[] Use my magic to make a safe place 1d20+potential
>>
Rolled 65 (1d100)

>>47308016
>[] Curse Vera
>[] Just walk along, humming to myself 1d100
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>47308016
>[] Curse Vera
>[] "Cook" some brambles to try and calm myself down 1d20+ potential
>>
Rolled 33 (1d100)

>>47308016
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>47308016
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>47308016

>[] run in a panic 1d20+agility
>>
Rolled 80 (1d100)

>>47308016
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>47308016
>[] Curse Vera
>>
>>47308057
Take out cursing Vera from my vote. Not really feeling it anymore.
>>
Oh don't tell me she left me out here. She wouldn't do something like that right? I mean I'm her little sisters friend and familar, she wouldn't just abandon me like this right? Yeah I just need to wait and I'm sure she'll show herself sooner or later, there's nothing to worry about, I'm sure of it.

I smile and look around, standing in place for a few seconds, as I start to feel so many, many eyes staring at me hungrily and curiously, I know I do, but I can't see anything through all of this grass, and trees...oh so many tall and horrifying looking trees.

I force myself to smile, and hold my hands out as I hear something rustling around me, as golden orange light pours out of my hands and pools around me, slowly forming a safe sort of cubby for me to hide in. The light hardens into a hard, almost stone like material, in a kind of ovalish square shape with a hole just big enough for me to hide in.

I sit down in it and smile, It's perfect to keep me safe, now I just need to wait here, and everything will be alright
_
five minutes later
_

Wh..what was that noise? I whimper as I crawl out of my hiding place and try to get a look around. Something snaps behind me, and I shriek, and run forward, past a wall of brambles that cuts into my borrowed clothes a I run past it.

Dammit vera, where are you, I hope you're happy, why are you doing this. I hope you catch a cold or something, you damn...whhhhy.

I keep running, slowly slowing down to a walking pace as I realize I'm not being chased by a giant monster, with several rows of teeth. I sigh and slap myself for being an idiot, and...where's my safe place. Oh forget it, I'll find the beast like this easier anyways.

I start to walk along, humming to myself to keep calm, my legs and lower arms shaking as I go along.

roll 1d20+ agility
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>47308401
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>47308401
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>47308401
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>47308401
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>47308401
>>
File: Aha.gif (133 KB, 256x194) Image search: [Google]
Aha.gif
133 KB, 256x194
>>47308448
>>47308455
Huh.
>>
>>47308448
>>47308455
shiiiiieeeeeetttt
We dodged the fuck out of that one
>>
File: 1407561076865.jpg (104 KB, 325x435) Image search: [Google]
1407561076865.jpg
104 KB, 325x435
>>47308448
>>47308455

NAT 40!
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>47308401
>>
>>47308529
Huehuehue
>>
Where am I? this place is too dark for me to make anything out. I don't know if I ran for a few seconds or minutes. I'm lost and I'm surrounded by trees blocking my vision and the sun, and bushes taller than me hiding who knows what, covered in wicked thorns the size of thumbs.

I keep walking, going slower with each step, as the air grows colder but I still stay as hot as ever. My hair catches on a branch, and I turn to pull it free, or break the branch whatever comes first.

And then I feel something tightening around my leg
_
20+20= NAT 40 crit= Hellish!
_

I pull my leg back, barely getting my foot out of the vine wrapping around it as it flies into the air. I glance up and see a boulder dropping towards me. I lean back and flip out of the way, only catching myself because of my extra arms.

I hold myself close to the ground, wincing as I feel thorns stabbing into my feet and hands. I flap my wings, lifting myself up without stabbing my bare hands and feet with the thorns and rocks under them.

Gently touching my toes down, I look at the trap that almost caught me and

"Huuuur haaa huuur haaaanrrrrrrrrrr" A low, moaning sort of noise comes from behind me, as I feel warm and sticky breath on the back of my neck.

Oh...well this isn't good now is it

What do I do?
[] RUUUUUUN 1d20+agility
[] Swing my cleaver at it 1d100
[] Grab it's arm with my tongue 1d100
[] Flap my wings and fly away 1d20+agility
[] Try to push it over 1d20+Str
[]Slash it with my tongue, aiming high 1d100
[] Use one of my magics 1d20+potential
[] Figure out a cunning trick 1d20+guile
[] write in
>>
Rolled 93 (1d100)

>>47308633
>[]Slash it with my tongue, aiming high 1d100
>>
Rolled 42 (1d100)

>>47308633
>[] Grab it's arm with my tongue 1d100
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>47308633
>[] Flap my wings and fly away 1d20+agility
>>
Rolled 45 (1d100)

>>47308633
>[] Grab it's arm with my tongue 1d100
>>
Rolled 76 (1d100)

>>47308633
[]Slash it with my tongue, aiming high 1d100
>>
Rolled 71 (1d100)

>>47308633
>[]Slash it with my tongue, aiming high 1d100
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>47308633

>[] Figure out a cunning trick 1d20+guile
>>
and yet, despite screaming at myself to run, I twist around with a silly grin on my face as I open my mouth and let my long lavender tongue roll out. Why am I feeling so excited all of a sudden? must be the adrenaline pumping through my veins.

I see a goat's skull sitting on a large furry thing with blackened, soot covered hands and knife like claws. It growls an opens its mouth, thick spit and dirt rolling past its yellowed and red stained teeth. My tongue whips around as it tries to bite down on my head.

It slaps into it's face, slicing over its green eyes like a blade, cutting them open and leaving a small groove through its skull helmet.

The thing roars in pain, snapping its jaws shut an inch from my face as it clutches its eyes, blood pooling in its skulls as it whimpers. I smirk and it pulls its hand away, carving through its skull as it makes a noise like a cat hissing, except much deeper and growling.

Its blackened claws reach for me, as I smell it, and tastes its blood. It smells like sweat and rotting meat, mostly sweat, and not in the fun, after work out way, but like putrid sweat condensed.

It giggles, and begins to drool again

What do I do?
[] run past it 1d20+agility
[] Create a wall between me and it 1d20+ potential
[] Spit salt into its eye 1d20+potential
[] Use my magic some other 1d20+potential
[] Try and force its arm back 1d20+str
[] Throw my cleaver at it 1d100
[] Whip it with my tongue again 1d100
[]grab it's arms with my lower ones, and try to hit its wrist with my cleaver 1d100
[] VERAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
[] write in
>>
Rolled 59 (1d100)

>>47308633
>[]Slash it with my tongue, aiming high
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>47308840
>[] Create a wall between me and it 1d20+ potential
>>
Rolled 45 (1d100)

>>47308840
>[]grab it's arms with my lower ones, and try to hit its wrist with my cleaver 1d100
>[] VERAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
>>
Rolled 5 (1d100)

>>47308840
>[]grab it's arms with my lower ones, and try to hit its wrist with my cleaver 1d100
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>47308840
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>47308840
[] Spit salt into its eye 1d20+potential
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>47308840
>[] Spit salt into its eye
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>47308840
>>
I raise my hands up, formulas and measurements running out of my veins as golden orange light flows out of my palm. A wall starts to build itself in front of me, brick by brick. The beast tilts its head curiously as the wall builds itself up, and makes it vanish behind it. Though I can still see large tufts of its ink black fur sticking out from its neck and past my wall.

I sigh and smirk, this should by me a few seconds to....why is my wall falling. A whimper escapes my lips as I see the monster push the wall down with a claw, grinning widely as it continues to drool.

And then it waves at me, before it slowly starts to crawl over the wall. My stomach goes cold, and every bone and muscle in me screams to run.

"VERAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" I scream as I stumble away from the monster, making it howl in laughter as it leaps down in front of me.

NO NO NO NO NOOOOoooo, get away from me.

What do I do?
[] Scurry away
[] Spend *not burn* a point of demonic favor to tap into your demonic instincts
[] Vomit sugar on it 1d20+potential
[] Slam my cleaver through its skull 1d100
[] Distract it 1d20+guile
[] Try to trip it with my tongue 1d100
[] Make a crude shield 1d20+potential
[] write in
>>
Rolled 71 (1d100)

>>47309083
>[] Try to trip it with my tongue 1d100
>>
Rolled 9 (1d100)

>>47309083
>[] Slam my cleaver through its skull 1d100
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>47309083
>[X] Vomit sugar on it 1d20+potential
>>
Rolled 85 (1d100)

>>47309083
>[] Spend *not burn* a point of demonic favor to tap into your demonic instincts
It better not burn.
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>47309083
>[] Vomit sugar on it 1d20+potential
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>47309083
>[] write in
salt crystal caltrops
>>
Rolled 24 (1d100)

>>47309083
>>
Rolled 91 (1d100)

>>47309083
>>
Rolled 70 (1d100)

>>47309083
>>
>>47309145
Great going jackass.
>>
I open my mouth, and just end up coughing up fluffy pink clouds, gasping for air as I scramble up and vomit sugar all of the floor. The beast tilts its head and grins sickly, swinging its claws at me as it takes another step towards me, still cackling far too humanly.

I shriek in pain as I feel a burning across my cheek and close my eyes. I stumble back, and taste something musty that tastes like old leather.

There's a yowl and a thud, and I open my eyes to see the monster on the floor, with my tongue rolled around its leg.

it growls at me, its eyes bleeding as it tries to crawl over to me, raking its claws through the dirt.

What do I do?
[] Dig my tongue into it's leg 1d100
[] Smack it with my cleaver 1d100
[] pull my tongue away as quickly as I can 1d100
[] Make chains hold it down 1d20+potential
[] Try and turn its claws into chocolate 1d20+potential
[] write in
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>47309433
>[] Try and turn its claws into chocolate 1d20+potential
>>
Rolled 50 (1d100)

>>47309433
[] pull my tongue away as quickly as I can 1d100
[] Make chains hold it down 1d20+potential
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>47309433
>[] Make chains hold it down 1d20+potential
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>47309433
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>47309433
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>47309433
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>47309433
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>47309433
>>47309449
and the d20
>>
I stare up at it, various measurements and blue prints soaring out of my fingertips, crawling through the ground towards it as my jaw droops open a little wider, as I feel my tongue starting to get pulled, it feels like it's about to start ripping from how much it hurts.

My tongue whips back around, shooting back into my mouth as the thing starts to lurch towards me.
_
16+6=22= success
_
its mouth slowly creaks open, dripping drool as it gets ready to bite into me, before it stops, held in place by golden and shimmering chains welded and wired through the ground like a bunch of twisting roots. I sigh and lay back as it shrieks and tries snapping and biting me again and again and again, struggling against the magical chains as I try to catch my breath and stop my heart from popping.

*TWANG*

The thing drops suddenly, it's head falling between my legs, with a single arrow sticking through its skull.

What do I do?
[] cry,
[] scream
[] turn to see where it came from
[] "cook" it 1d100
[] Vera whhhhhy
[] write in
>>
>>47309768
>[] turn to see where it came from
>[] Vera whhhhhy
>>
>>47309768
>[] scream
>[] Vera whhhhhy
>>
>>47309768
>[] scream
>[] Vera whhhhhy
>>
>>47309768
>[] cry,
>[] scream
>[] Vera whhhhhy
>>
>>47309768
[] cry,
[] scream
[] turn to see where it came from
[] Vera whhhhhy
>>
>>47309768
>[] Vera whhhhhy
>>
>>47309768
>[] scream
>[] Vera whhhhhy
>hammer at her with our tiny fists
>>
>>47309768
>[] scream
>[] Vera whhhhhy
>>
>>47309768
>[] cry,
>[] Vera whhhhhy
>>
Sorry, my browser went back a page for some fucking reason as I was about to press post
give me a few more minutes
>>
>>47310192
Take your time dude. Technical difficulties suck.
>>
I slowly start to crawl away as blood starts to drip down the cracked skull, bubbling up around the arrow as the beast stares up at me with its dead, glazed over eyes, with a thin cut over them. I feel my fingers twitching as I try to find words or any kind of reason, but all that comes to me is a scream, a very loud and long scream. And I keep on screaming as I stumble away from it in a blind panic.

At least until Laughing breaks through my screaming, Vera's laughing. I freeze and look around for her. It sounds like it's coming from everywhere around me, even right next to me. I look up, and see a metal bow painted and shaped like rose petals hanging from a branch.

A second later, Vera drops out of the trees next to it, wrapping her legs around the branch as her tail curls around it, and she grins widely, her blood red eyes glinting as she looks down at me, swinging back and forth slowly before she leaps off, grabbing her bow and landing on the beast, tearing the arrow and its head off with a sickening tearing noise

"Hey Demony" She says, tossing the head and snapped arrow over me as she walks over to me and crouches down, patting me on the head with her bloody hand "What are you doing out here all alone, eh?"

"Vera, whhhhhy" I whine as she smirks and leans closer to me, pressing her nose against mine

"Thing was a coward, needed to lure it out to get my shot at it, and well, I wanted to see how you would do on your own to be honest" She says tilting her head, nearly making me do the same "Demony, you ever here the saying, the weak feed the strong? I think you need to reflect on that, before you go back home to Iris, because it's only going to get harder as time goes on, unless you get wiley, or"

She says poking me with the back end of the ruined arrow "You get bigger and dangerous, that is the law of the wild, and you may not be...natural anymore, but as far as I can see that still applies to demons"
cont
>>
>>47310343

What do I say?
[] W..what are you talking about
[] Of course I know that! and I'm strong now
[] And how would I do that?
[] But..I don't want to be dangerous
[] So you did all this to try and teach me something? Why couldn't you just tell me
[] You're...you're crazy!
[] write in
>>
>>47310357
>[] Of course I know that! and I'm strong now
>>
>>47310357
>[] So you did all this to try and teach me something? Why couldn't you just tell me
>>
>>47310357
>[] W..what are you talking about
>[] But..I don't want to be dangerous
>[] So you did all this to try and teach me something? Why couldn't you just tell me
>>
>>47310357
>[] And how would I do that?
>>
>>47310357
>>
>>47310357
>>
>>47310357
>[] write in
I don't want to become someone who'd hurt or corrupt Iris...
>>
>>47310357
>>
>>47310465
Second.
>>
>>47310357
>I don't want to become someone who'd hurt or corrupt Iris...
>>
"So you did this to just try and teach me something?" I ask angrily as she continues smirking, pressing her face a bit more against mine, and I bite my lip as I realize how much she smells like blood and dirt, not a single enticing scent around her "Why couldn't you just tell me?"

"Because I wanted to kill this thing" She says, flicking the end of the arrow at the headless body of the beast, like she's tossing away some trash "Can't have it eating lil girls, and people might've mistook it for Mizuki"

"You could've just told me anyways, you didn't need me for this" I say trying to keep staring her in her eyes as she keeps looking into mine

"Yes I did, I want to make it easier for you and Iris" She says softly, running her finger up my neck, pressing her claw like nails against my chin "She's practically babying you"

"She's treating me like a person" I huff, crossing my arms as Vera's ears twitched "She isn't spoiling me or anything"

"Yes, I know, I'm not thick" She says, pressing her thumb against my head, where her mother stabbed a knife through my skull when I was born again "in here you're you, yeah, but in here"

She says pressing her other thumb against my chest

"You're something that isn't from here, Now I ain't saying you can't be both, but you need to realize something Mali" She purrs, gently grabbing my head and holding it against hers as she rubs her cheek against mine "This world is cruel, you can be kind to those you love and cherish, but if you plan on staying small and only studying, you'll never be able to protect My sister"

She lifts me up and presses her face against mine to the point our lips are almost touching.

"She already sees you as a friend, maybe even as a sister" She says "and that's wonderful, but she's...she's nice, and even with magic I don't think she's dangerous, since she only cares about figuring it out how it works, so as you two are practically two peas in a pod, you need to pick up the slack"

cont
>>
>>47310655
Its really sweet how much she cares about her little sister.
Looks like we are being given "the talk".
>>
>>47310655

"But I don't want to be dangerous" I say slowly as Vera continues holding me up, the usual playfulness gone from her eyes and smile, replaced with a seriousness even thicker than her twin's "I don't want to be someone who'd hurt and corrupt her"

"Then you're underestimating her, She knows your name, if you weren't...you she'd abuse it" She says slowly "As I understand it, and I will admit I'm nowhere near as smart as the rest of the litter, your name gives her your leash"

"And what would that change?" I ask "I already feel thoughts creeping in the back of my head, always pestering me to do things and"

"She can pull it, and of course you do, it's in your nature, and I understand why you're worrying about that" She says flatly "But Iris, like the rest of us is stubborn in someway or another, if you rub off on her, it's because she yet you, or maybe because you two are tied together, I don't know, point is, I doubt it will happen, and I really doubt you'd ever hurt her"

"And what if what I was supposed to be takes over who I am?" I ask angrily

Vera grabs an arrow, and snaps it in half

"Such a nice girl" She says sweetly as she set me down, staring at her arrow as she tosses it away "You're worrying too much honestly, you're like Karla and Alex, She'd still have your leash so I don't get why you're"

"Because there's a chance I'll hurt or do something horrible to one of the few people who's ever cared about me enough to worry about me" I say, as tears of black ink start to roll down my face

"You really are too nice, you know that" Vera sighs, ruffling my hair "Really you don't belong around monsters like us, or as something like this look if it makes you feel better, if that ever happens, somehow, I'll do everything I can to prevent it and...goddamn I'm sounding like aunt jasmine, Why am I sounding so...wise today, I'm supposed to be wild and stuff, Damn you Mali, you're making me act like a big sister for once"

cont
>>
>>47310821
She giggles and ruffles my hair, before she sighs

"And, how do you know I'm strong enough, you wanted to show me I needed to get stronger with this right, so how do you know I'm strong enough to not doing any of that?" I ask with a whimper

"Because, as you said, she cares about you and your heart is still yours, instinct is something every creature has, if you bottle it up, you go mad" She says, toying around and rubbing another arrow "We're similar in this regard actually, except we like necks and I'm guessing you like things a little lower"

I blush and turn away as she giggles

"Hey hey, it's in your nature, don't turn away from it, or you'll end up ravening, which puts iris in danger of you, slight danger, but danger still" She says pressing the end of her arrow against my chest gently, before she twirls it away "Trust me, I have experience in this, why don't you spend some time in town, let off some steam if you're that worried, I'll walk you back, hell I'll even help you find a good quarry if you want, you're starving yourself of what you need, cause trust me, there's very little lusting for anything in that castle, you need to get out, and feast, like a starved dog, get it"

What do I say?
[] But I don't want to do things like that
[] ....how are you so casual about all this
[] And what do you know about instincts like this?
[] Please get that away from me
[] do you really think it would work
[] I...don't understand
[] And this will help? you aren't just trying to make me get stronger in some weird..tricky way?
[]But demon stuff is gross
[] But I need to corrupt people to do that!
[] write in
>>
>>47310942
>[] But I don't want to do things like that
>[] ....how are you so casual about all this
>[] And what do you know about instincts like this?
>[] Please get that away from me
>>
>>47310942
>[]But demon stuff is gross
>[] But I need to corrupt people to do that!
>>
>>47310942
>[] do you really think it would work
>>
>>47310942
>>
>>47310942
>>
>>47310942
[] But I don't want to do things like that
[] And what do you know about instincts like this?
[] Please get that away from me
[]But demon stuff is gross
[] But I need to corrupt people to do that!
>>
>>47310942
>[] do you really think it would work

To be fair, I'm pretty sure there is plenty of bloodlust going around in the castle. Also whatever Mizuki has
>>
>>47310942
>>
"But I don't want to do things like that!" I shout, blushing and covering myself with all four of my arms and my wings "Besides demon stuff is gross you know"

"Wow how did you end up as this kind of demon, you're so restricted" Vera says softly as she idly flips her arrow between her fingers "You're starving yourself, I've been listening in on you two, you just need to corrupt people to deal with it though right"

"YES, I need to corrupt people, but the problem is doing that stuff makes my instincts and..you know" I say a bit louder than I meant to as I cover my mouth

"Lust" She says nodding slowly

"Yeah my lust go wild and all fiery along with everything else" I say meekly "It makes me feel like I'm going to die if I don't do SOMETHING like that"

"I know what you mean, but you shouldn't avoid it, or you'll just eat more when you do give in" She says dully, running the tip of her arrow down her palm, licking the blood up as she does

"What do you know about instinct like this?" I ask sourly as she grins again

"Well, I have two sets, a thirst for what's flowing through your veins, and everything a cat feels, its the same for the rest of us, in various levels" She says chewing on the tip of her arrow "So I know a lot actually"

"But that still doesn't change the fact I need to do things to make people doomed to hell" I say sadly covering my head and horns with my wings

"And? why does that matter, you're not killing them, hell I bet you could do it with spare souls laying around to" She says "Hell if you ask me you're freeing them, hehehe, look, be a demon for a while, see if it does anything to help, now I need to go back, cause I need to see if I can pin Alex to the wall again, so Siya"

What do I do?
[] listen to her
[] turn the monster into food
[] go into town
[] go back to the castle
[] stay out in the woods for awhile
[] Try and remember where my old home is
[] write in
>>
>>47311336
>[] go back to the castle
Didn't we go out to get something to experiment on with iris?
>>
>>47311336
>>
>>47311336
>[] listen to her

I want to vote individually for remembering the old home but that feels not quite right for right now.
>>
>>47311336
>WAIT! I CAN'T CARRY THIS BACK BY MYSELF!
>>
>>47311336
>[] listen to her
>[] turn the monster into food
>>
>>47311336
>>47311356
We did, yeah. Not sure whxy we would go somewhere cvompletly different now that we got what she send us to get.
>>
>>47311336
>[] turn the monster into food
Was the reason we came out here, then maybe:
>[] listen to her
>>
>>47311336
>>
>>47311336
>WAIT! I CAN'T CARRY THIS BACK BY MYSELF!
>>
>>47311398
>Was the reason we came out here, then maybe:
No, it wasn't. We came here to get something for Iris to turn into food, not for us to turn into food.
>>
>>47311336
>[]listen to her
>[]go back to the castle
>[]Wait! I CAN'T CARRY THIS BACK BY MYSELF!
>>
>>47311412
ah right, we should still practice on it though, plus not like we should just leave a monster carcass lying around for someone to resurrect or whatever.
>>
I thought quest threads got their own board...why is this here
>>
>>47311336
>[]go back to the castle
Don't bully the imp please.
>>47311451
Anon, Quit being retarded.
>>
>>47311336
>[]go back to the castle
>>
And she starts to walk away, almost melting into the forest as she starts to whistle, spinning her arrow around, flicking drops of blood around onto brambles and leaves hanging close to her.

"Wait, I CAN'T CARRY THIS BACK BY MYSELF!" I shout, grab the corpse by the fur on its back, trying to drag it or even budge it

"Well, not my problem is it, I was leaving it to give back to the world" She says, flicking her arrow back towards me, it flies past me and sticks into the back of the things severed head a few feet behind me "Maybe if you'd spent more time following your instincts you could, who knows"

"But didn't you do this so I could get one of these things back to iris?" I ask weakly as she keeps walking away "Vera!?"

"Well, yeah and I will get her one if you can't drag that one back" She says calmly "don't worry though, I'll make sure you're safe out here, aight?"

I groan and struggle to try and make the body move even an inch

roll 1d20+str and hardiness to see how far you manage to move it on your own
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>47311583
HERCULES GO
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>47311583
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>47311583
Heave ho!
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>47311583
Can't we roll potential instead to turn the ground into, I dunno, whipped cream to glide it through?
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>47311583
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>47311583
>>
>>47311609
if you want to see if that works
>>
>>47311609
No, Because that would piss everybody in the city off and everybody in the castle.
>>
>>47311632
I doubt a small path of whipped cream in the forest would bother anyone
>>
>>47311609
Anon, Quit being stupid please.
>>
>>47311664
Explain how thats supposed to be stupid?
>>
>>47311645
Annnd how do you expect to move it when it's in the city then? Or the castle?
>>47311670
That's how.
>>
>>47311664
Doesn't seem stupid to me, no reasom it wouldn't work.
>>
>>47311679
>Annnd how do you expect to move it when it's in the city then?
...We are not bringing it into the city, maybe you should pay a bit of attention first dipshit?
>>
>>47311679
>Or the castle?
We actually don't need to, only close enough to the castle we can call the guards over to carry it the rest of the way for us.
>>
>>47311689
Pretty sure the castle is surrounded by the city, Dipshit.
>>
>>47311716
Its not.
>>
>>47311716
Its not.
>>
>>47311716
The city is a bit away from the castle proper.
Which really you could know by the simple fact that going to the castle and city are two seperate options and we didn't go through the city on the way here.
>>
>>47311716
Anon, we just entered the forest without going through the city, you literally can not be this dumb.
>>
I press my feet against it, wrapping my hands into its thick and mud covered fur, running them through knots and burrs as I struggle to make the things corpse move even an inch. I groan and hop off of it. Taking a few seconds to free my fingers from its fur, I take a moment to catch my breath, before sinking all twenty of my fingers back into it, biting down on my tongue and whimpering as I taste blood. It hurts, but in a good way, it's like fuel to push my forward to make this thing move.

I whimper, my arms are burning and my fingers are aching.

And then, I stumble away from it, managing to drag it a few inches, my chest hurting as I fall to the ground, panting.

Alright, I could've at least move it a bit in my old body...maybe Vera was right about something...then again I'm also tiny, so how can I move this thing myself?

What do I do?
[] Use my magic to make a sled under it 1d20+potential
[] turn the ground into something to make it easier to drag 1d20+potential
[] just grab the head
[] Keep trying 1d20+str and resilience
[] Go back to the castle first
[]....maybe I do need to be stronger
[] write in
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>47311774
>[] Use my magic to make a sled under it 1d20+potential
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>47311774
>[] turn the ground into something to make it easier to drag 1d20+potential
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>47311774
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>47311774
>[] turn the ground into something to make it easier to drag 1d20+potential
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>47311774
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>47311774
>>
Rolled 8 + 6 (1d20 + 6)

>>47311774
>[]Use my magic to make a sled under it.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>47311774
And if that fails
>[]....maybe I do need to be stronger
>>
Well even back on the farm I didn't carry bags of potatoes by myself, I always had a cart or something else to move them and anything else to big for me to hold with my two hands around. And this...certainly is too big for me, even with my four hands...I'm just to small to move this thing.

So I need something to give me some leverage or just be able to make this big ugly thing move more than an inch.

I walk over to it, careful to avoid the various thorns and vines slowly crawling towards the still corpse. I crouch down next to it, and touch it measurements and blueprints appearing around it as golden light sizes out of it, slowly taking the form of a kind of sled with some smooth cables tied to the front of it.
_
16+6= success
_
I smile, it looks about the right size for it, and it should slide off of it. Walking to the front of it, I grab the two cords, and grip them tightly. I can already feel my legs hurting from this.

Roll 1d20+str
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>47311943
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>47311943
Get /FIT/
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>47311943
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>47311943
Alrighty lets test this out. For Iris!
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>47311943
I sure do enjoy hours being wasted on this pointless bullshit
>>
>>47311958
Slip and face plant from the looks of things.
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>47311943
Alright then
>>
>>47311958
Do you wish to spend demonic favor to try and tip the balance?
[] yes
[] no
>>
>>47312019
>[] yes
As long as it ends this farce and we get to actually doing relevant shit
>>
>>47312019
We got 2 right? Sure, I'm willing to spend one.
>>
>>47312019
>[] yes
>>47312029
Agreed
>>
>>47312019
>[] yes
>>
>>47311943
gains
>>
>>47312039
We have 1, but "spending" means just using it for this thread. We'd only lose it if we "burn" it.
>>
>>47312019
>[] yes
>>
>>47312019
>[] yes

Do eit!
>>
>>47312055
Weird, thought we had 2, one for killing the gluttony inp and one from hat man. But I guess I am mistaken.
>>
>>47312100
We do have two favour, its on the charsheet.
>>
I grit my teeth and run forward and...oh I slipped I blink as I feel my back on empty air for a second before I fall back to the ground...It really sucks being this short.
*Clonk*
_

the little starved imp smacked her head, her thoughts passing away as she rose back up, the code and oath written and carved into her bones flaring up and forcing her body back up, in a way similar to a sleep walking mortal. Her body walked forward, trying to drag a much larger beast behind her, up to her master's lair. And her mind slept, as her body continued to toil pointlessly. Perhaps from the old life she had, her body was simply used to it.

But strangely, a passing older demon, more filled with the torment of souls and sin who had glimpsed the little imps triumph felt a rather human pity, and pushed her many arms through the ground, against the back of the sled, giving Malizeral just enough of a push to work, as the rest of her slept
_

I blink, my head's aching, and I'm standing at the back wall of the castle. My mouth tastes and feels like I stuffed it with wool, and everything hurts and aches.

I glance back behind me, and see the setting sun, and the corpse of the monster.

What do I do?
[] celebrate
[] show iris
[] leave it in the main room for iris, then leave to try and get...stronger
[] Wonder how the hell I did this
[] make myself a congratulatory plate of cookies
[] write in

>>47312100
You aren't
you have two
>>
>>47312200
>[] celebrate
>[] show iris
>>
>>47312200
>[] celebrate
>[] show iris
>[] make myself a congratulatory plate of cookies
>>
>>47312200
>[]Celebrate
>[]Make myself a plate of congratulatiry cookies
>[]Wonder how the hell I did this
>[]leave it in the main room for Iris, then leave to get...stronger
>>
>>47312200
>[] show iris
>>
>>47312200
>[] Wonder how the hell I did this
>[] leave it in the main room for iris, then leave to try and get...stronger

Gonna have to do it eventually.
>>
>>47312200
>[] celebrate
>[] show iris
>Share the cookies and cuddle with Iris
>>
>>47312200
>[] celebrate
>[] leave it in the main room for iris, then leave to try and get...stronger
>>
>>47312200
>[] celebrate
>[] show iris
>>
>>47312200
>[] celebrate
>[] show iris
Cute imp is cute.
>>
"YES!" I shout happily, pumping and shaking all four of my arms into the air as I leap into the air, dancing around as I land back on my feet, laughing happily as I clap my two lower hands together as I continue to cheer with my upper two "I DID IT, I DID IT!"

I giggle, running my hands over each other as I force myself to calm down so I don't end up falling into my instincts like Vera was talking about earlier. I need to be calm, and I need to show iris this.

So I march around to the garden, and to my surprise see Iris staring back at me, in a pair of pajama's just like the ones I borrowed. She stares down at me half asleep, I see Vera skipping away behind her. Iris looks back, looking confused as to what just happened?

"Mali? why are you out here...what time is it" She yawns, rubbing her eyes "Did you do the..thing? Did you get Vera to wake me up for this or something"

"No, of course not" I say still smiling "I just managed to get you something to see our new magic for yourself, so you can see why I was all torn up about it a few days ago?"

"Oh..what...Vera took you hunting didn't she?" She sighs, shaking her head "I told her you're not up for fighting monsters...but did she listen to me, of course not, still, good job in bringing this back er...we might want to get it away from the gardens though, Karla might get mad if she sees something like that laying around so close to the house"

"Well I would be if I was in her shoes" I say cheerfully as Iris looks down at me with a happy little smirk "But can we worry about this stuff later, It's been a pretty long day"

"Oh I was going to suggest that anyways, you look like you could use some relaxation anyways" She says nodding slightly, before she pat me on the head "So lets find something to watch for awhile okay"

"Oooh that sounds lovely" I say happily, trying to push what Vera said out of my mind, as I try not to look at Iris as she walks in front of me "How about we have some cookies to
cont
>>
>>47312521
Nice fresh and gooooey"

"I swear you're trying to fatten me up" Iris says teasingly "...well I guess a few wouldn't hurt if you get some blood into them"

"eeergh" I say shuddering

"It's not that bad actually, it's how mom makes it" She giggles, as we walk slowly through the gardens, my legs still aching and shaking from the long walk over here "They're actually pretty nice, you should try some Mali"

"No, it's sound disgusting, I can see sausages and pancakes, but cookies? that's a step too far, you can't put in them, it's wrong" I say shivering as Iris gets that blank look in her eyes again, and touches my forehead

"You will eat the cookies Malizeral" She says with a very deep and commanding voice, as I start to crave cookies

"NOOO YOU DEMON, DEVIL!" I cry, smacking her hips as she giggles maliciously and takes my hand "Whhhhy of all things blood cookies"

"Aaaww, you'll love them, stop being a baby" She says as she drags me through the gardens, as my legs follow without my making them
_
And the demon watched her "Little sister" walk away, and felt pity...she hadn't gained any more sin since they last met...she would have to change that...as quickly as she could

And we'll end here, as I have finales tomorrow, but after that, I'll have all summer off as I'm taking a semester long break from college
I've archived
and will answer question

>>47312242
Yes, hopefully you guys will actually do demon things next thread so we can move a little forward, and get closer to Mali ranking up in HELL

Also
can't wait to drop an angel on you at some point
>>
>>47312595
>I'll have all summer off as I'm taking a semester long break from college
Huh, hope things are going well for you in college.
Thanks for running.

Does the family still have any coin left?
>>
>>47312595
Thanks for running HM. Good luck with Finals!
>>
>>47312595
Thanks for the session HM.

To be fair we tried to do demon things last time, but then we got attacked by a demon.
>>
>>47312595
>Yes, hopefully you guys will actually do demon things next thread
Hopefully we manage to actually make it into the restaurant to do our demon thing this time.

Thanks for the run anyway, good luck for the finals.
>>
So who else wants to see us go full Keeper of Secrets by the end of this quest in a few years
?
>>
File: Smug Layla.png (119 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Smug Layla.png
119 KB, 600x600
>>47312628
You didn't need to fight it, it was too slow for you
the leap over it option would've avoided it

>>47312614
somewhere

>>47312616
>>47312614
>>47312652

Need to be doing better actually, I just hope I don't have to go through the same things again when I go back. Hopefully I'll have more things figured out by then
if not, well fuck me then

and thanks, I have a dread I'll do horribly in them, so this actually really helps out

>>47312656
I want you to make demon allies desu myself
>>
>>47312595
Good thread, mate. And good luck on the finals.

Serriously though, I'm with you. Its time to progress and try to do the thing. Considering Big Sis is concerned about us, she's probably going to intervene if we don't ourselves.

Not that I am complaining, this was some good character progress at least, and kinda hammers home what could happen if Mali puts it off any longer. Got to make sure she doesn't harm Iris, after all. And its kinda sweet that we got Vera to basically accept us as family with some sisterly advice.

Then when we do, its time for more magic, or perhaps improved stats.
>>
>>47312674
Fuck, I forgot that filter, now I can't unsee Layla saying desu, fuck
>>
>>47312674
Well, maybe sis will be that...unlikely as that might be.
>>
>>47312674
>the leap over it option would've avoided it
Not really something we could have known in advance, but at least now we got a place and a plan for sin gathering.
>>
>>47312684
Or traits.
or abilities

>>47312694
Lust demons tend to get along with eachother better than other sorts of demons in general.

>>47312700
Just need to make sure people are utterly consumed with lust
>>
>>47312684
>what could happen if Mali puts it off any longer
She isn't really putting anything off though, last time she tried and got blocked by the gluttony Imp, and today she had a completly different thing to do for Iris.
>>
>>47312729
>Just need to make sure people are utterly consumed with lust
I figure feeding them a bunch of magic aphrodisiaca food is gonna do the trick, a bit crude, but we don't seem to be allowed subtetly about it, probably to weak for now or something, so its gonna need to do.
>>
>>47312751
Imps gotta do what imps got to do
>>
>>47312751
That or tricking some dating couples into some foreplay footsies and a "trip to the washroom" you're right.

>>47312730
True, its more in the language of how she's acting, we're getting more descriptions of her trying to reign in her urges, and Vera's talk was a kinda sorta warning. That and old mind is playing those wonderful tricks stopping her from just instinctively doing it.

>>47312729
Well, its good to know they get along. Though Mali will still be viewed as quite an oddity I expect. Because of her still latent morals.
>>
>>47312806
she would be Teased mercilessly by other lust demons, especially if you decide to go to hell
Especially if they find out you're a virgin

sort of like highschool
>>
>>47312845
What if and this is only an a example they found out that Mali (Spoilered for lewdness) Had sex in the missionary position in the dark while holding hands?
>>
File: Shame on you.gif (599 KB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
Shame on you.gif
599 KB, 320x213
>>47312861
Dear god anon! HOW DEPRAVED!
>>
File: DEAR GOD NO.png (271 KB, 559x314) Image search: [Google]
DEAR GOD NO.png
271 KB, 559x314
>>47312861
filename related
unless you dragged their soul to hell in the process
>>
>>47312861
Next you'll be saying it was for procreation...

>>47312845
Well, won't that be a charming adventure when we first go down. Guess we'll need to form a clique.

Or in a demonic version of a teen movie, be the plucky demon that ends up fucking the hell equivallent of the quarterback...and the rest of the team...and really anyone else to show up the bitchy lust demons that made fun of her.I mean, that's how the social/power scale works right?
>>
>>47312973
So a wrath/pride demon?

To be honest, I'd watch the hell out of that movie if they had demons like I tend to use in my quests and settings
>>
>>47313004
It would certainly break the trend of most teen movies, wouldn't it? Seriously though, I am intrigued to see the bizzare friendships that may arrize between lust demon friends.

Girls night! Followed by a much more family friendly version of a Girls Night at Iris'.
>>
>>47313055
AH YES Galizaor the destroyer of cakes ate my prom date, so now I must hunt him down and wipe his essence form existence

It'd be amazing

And since lust demons tend to have a harder time gaining power, they tend to travel in packs or at least tolerate eachother, which usually allows them to be more personable unlike other demons who tend to be loners/ work together only when it suits them, or have a very small circle of comrades forged by trading souls and making compacts on their names.
>>
>>47313107
Good to know. Guess we just need to make some friends. And hook up with sis more, though again, I feel like she's just going to forcibly hook up with us at this point in "damn it all sister, FUCK SOMETHING!"
>>
>>47313150
To her you are literally starving yourself, and you did make a bargain with her, so she has reason to worry about you
>>
>>47313211
Well, she ain't wrong. But that is for us to fix next thread, rolls and choices willing.
>>
>>47313211
We're on a extreme diet plan!
>>
>>47313242
>>47313236
Oh I can't wait
>>
>>47313268
I can't wait fro the next OPAQ!....Why do I get the feeling Adela's going to wake up to the sound of the captain breaking through the ships wall while wrestling Serri?
Thread replies: 243
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.