[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Draw Thread: WIP It Out Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 93
File: 1462455841124.jpg (36 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
1462455841124.jpg
36 KB, 300x400
Last Thread: >>47072656

Post any art requests you have ITT. Keep in mind, the drawfriends are doing this for free, so do not be surprised or upset if they gloss over your post. Just be patient, and bump your request, ONCE every 24 hours from the time you posted the request.

DON'T be a jerk and immediately repost your request because you don't like the FREE art you received.

DO provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for as best you can.

If you've recently had a request filled by a drawfriend, please be considerate of less fortunate anons and hold off on additional requests for a while.

Mind your manners, don't be rude to other people's requests, and remember to say thank you! And please, please, lurk before posting your request. It will save everyone some uncomfortable moments.

Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information drawfriends.

Books and Tutorials:

https://mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing: http://www.quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing: https://archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art guide: https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>>
File: image.jpg (515 KB, 2476x696) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
515 KB, 2476x696
Eternal Hua Yuan request. Could I get the guy on the left drawn with the colors on the right? As far as colors are concerned, I'd like if his helmet was the funky pink and his jacket the neon blue or have that funky camo pattern. Also, if he could be armed with a shotgun or lascarbine, that'd be awesome. He's meant for 40k, so adding an aquilla/skull or two would be appreciated. Thanks
>>
File: Queen of the Swarm.png (387 KB, 564x1166) Image search: [Google]
Queen of the Swarm.png
387 KB, 564x1166
Bumping from last thread: I would like to request pic related as a mech pilot, namely sitting in the cockpit of a mech, surrounded by and interacting with a holographic interface.
>>
File: troll.jpg (77 KB, 270x320) Image search: [Google]
troll.jpg
77 KB, 270x320
Reposting from an older thread (missed a couple): an oldschool fantasy troll obliviously taking his time (a-la "Ohh! A penny!") trudging in a greenery/grass/woods type place (think world 1 in a videogame), while in the background on an active-looking volcano (think final world in a videogame), three shadowed figures are fighting with world-endingly powerful magics.

Would be nice if you could also add a stylized caption saying "Meanwhile, in the other region..."

Would also be nice if one of the three figures is noticeably shorter than the other two
>>
File: 1462313226440.jpg (565 KB, 900x720) Image search: [Google]
1462313226440.jpg
565 KB, 900x720
>>47081448
Posting WIP from 2 threads back hoping drawanon returns.
>>
File: SamuraiChick.jpg (149 KB, 1024x542) Image search: [Google]
SamuraiChick.jpg
149 KB, 1024x542
From a last thread once again, I'd like to request pic related as a caster - prayer beads and paper talismans around her neck, scrolls hanging from her armor, wielding a bladeless be-ribboned ritual knife, maybe, or else another open scroll.
>>
File: stalkin kids.jpg (304 KB, 1234x748) Image search: [Google]
stalkin kids.jpg
304 KB, 1234x748
Requesting please:
2 kids playing S.T.A.L.K.E.R. dress-up.
One is dressed in mis-sized and mis-matched army gear with a toy gun...
the other is a kid costumed as a snork with a vacuum cleaner hose for a nose.
Maybe have the one kid yelling "We're playing Snorks, mom!!"

Snork pic for reference... of course not so bloody and insane looking.
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 2180x1051) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 2180x1051
Re-requesting a Bretonnian Squire in green. Thank you good sir.
>>
File: Warrior Princess.jpg (155 KB, 543x840) Image search: [Google]
Warrior Princess.jpg
155 KB, 543x840
>>47080250
Bumping from old thread:

Requesting a female warforged Rogue, Arcane Trickster version. Kinda think the Exo Stranger from Destiny for the face. Dressed like pic related, but with a ragged cloak and a standard hood/scarf instead of the tight head wrap. She is a magical investigator who uses her stealth and magic to investigate and sleuth about. Wields a hand crossbow and has a utility belt for her spell components. Her pose should be relatively sneaky/investigative looking.
>>
>>47099570
How many threads has it been now?
>>
File: CharlotteWiP.jpg (62 KB, 570x962) Image search: [Google]
CharlotteWiP.jpg
62 KB, 570x962
>>47098653
OR here, saving WiPs as they come. Thanks for all of your hard work anons, I really did not expect this much of a response when I posted the request. This is the original WiP I've been waiting on a fill for, I'll hang on to it until you drop your finished work.

I really cannot thank you fine folks enough, there has been some absolutely unreal work!

Not sure what ever happened to goblinvomit though, I was kind of looking forward to the pics he wanted to do.
>>
File: bistro.png (179 KB, 350x335) Image search: [Google]
bistro.png
179 KB, 350x335
could someone draw a forest gnome in a full chefs outfit (shown in the photo on the left) and possibly holding a ladle in his right hand

Skin: Caucassian

Hair colour: Dark Brown

hight about 3'8"

oh and this is a bump from the last thread
>>
Cethlenn's OR, saw your request I keep the vanilla shield and symbol.
That's fine, but to make up for it I'm going to do a Radical Heironeous holy symbol floating in the background of another picture where Cethlenn, Charlotte, Julia, Byzantine Amputee and my own paladin are doing silly poses and faces for a portrait painter.
>>
>>47099933
How much work are you taking on?
>>
File: The D Team.jpg (419 KB, 1199x778) Image search: [Google]
The D Team.jpg
419 KB, 1199x778
Not sure how those threads works (no bully, please) and I never know if I'm not asking too much, but let's try.

My current players are using for travels a very specific wagon and at this point it's pretty much a team member, that's how important the wagon is. Could... anyone please draw it? I'm 100 serious.

The wagon is build-up one, 3 meters long, 1.5 meters wide. The "room" is 2.5x1.5. One of the walls is in fact opening hatch (which can work as a roof then), since their use this cart whenever they set up a shop in a settlement.
Here is the rought diagram, similar to the one players are using: http://i.imgur.com/IC5b56C.png
>>
requesting:
a skeleton with four arms that are made of more arm bones (think the look of muscle fiber but with bones) and a xenomorph-like tail. His arms can "branch out" from each other at around the elbow area. Preferably he would have a deer skull, but it's not necessary, as he switches skulls between a human skull and a deer skull a lot. His eyes are orbs of a lighter blue light with white dots to denote pupils. He meditates a lot, so perhaps he could be using his tail like a seat and his arms could be making various meditative hand signs.
>>
>>47099954
Of actual requests, a scifi shadowrun elf and Cethlenn

Of stuff I want to do just to be silly, a crossover of Dugh/Charlotte/Julia and now that silly "selfie" of all the paladin girls.

So not a ton actually... It's slow progress on any front because I haven't drawn in years and I keep making tons of adjustments while I re-teach myself things and study tutorials and informative template examples. Add to that real life stuff, and it's even slower. All of which I apologize for to the ORs.
>>
File: SabreNoble.png (709 KB, 665x1202) Image search: [Google]
SabreNoble.png
709 KB, 665x1202
>>47098653
Sci-fi character.

Thank you in advance.
>>
File: cata sketch 3.jpg (148 KB, 558x1000) Image search: [Google]
cata sketch 3.jpg
148 KB, 558x1000
Cata's OR, really love that people have liked this character and there's some interest in drawing here. Here's the last WIP from the drawfriend working on her, and if anyone was planning to take a shot at her I could post the reference again - I love what I've gotten so far, and I admit I would enjoy seeing more. I'm that greedy.
>>
File: Uula request.jpg (222 KB, 1300x739) Image search: [Google]
Uula request.jpg
222 KB, 1300x739
>>47077947
Hello again drawfriends, I would like the girl in the middle drawn with the horns from the skull on the left and with human ears and no face-paint/markings, holding a large leather book in the same way as the girl on the left with a similar expression on her face, while wearing a robe outfit like the one on the right but without the hood and a darker grey/brown color.
Thank you in advance!
>>
Not to actually request it because I did give up on getting it fulfilled, but on the off chance someone picked it up after I left, did a drawfriend by chance redraw my Revy expy from a few days ago?
>>
>>47100576
No.
>>
>>47100593
Okay.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1280x1280
Hey drawthread! planing to have an magical beast adoption scenario with some personalized beasts for my players, so I was wondering if anyone here could assist me? Would it be possible to get a fluffy baby and/or adult Cerberus looking somewhat like the reference pics? I don't think the order of the heads are very important. If you could make them happy or playful I think that would be greatly appreciated AS well! Thanks for your time
>>
File: toocloseforcomfort.jpg (339 KB, 1600x1131) Image search: [Google]
toocloseforcomfort.jpg
339 KB, 1600x1131
Bump from last thread

Evening drawfags got a request for y'all. The monster on right is attacking soldier chick on left, it has its tentacle like tong wrapping around her arm up to the shoulder and is drawing her arm into its maw. Her fist already inside its maw she has one foot on its chest trying in vain to pull her arm out whilst reaching for a gun (your choice of firearm) that's inches from her free arms fingertips. feel free to expand on any creep factor for monster, and if you could change girls hair to white that'd be awesome. Bonus points if you can capture a look of panicked desperation on her face.
>>
>>47099447
Dont worry, still working on it.
Just stick around.
>>
File: nerdydecker.jpg (99 KB, 1000x495) Image search: [Google]
nerdydecker.jpg
99 KB, 1000x495
Bump from last thread

Evening drawfriends I'm going to be playing a shadow run game soon and I need a decker. But instead of going with the traditional "hardcore" "bad ass" "come get some" characters that most of my friends are going with I want mine to be a shy nerdy type whose only there because shes the best hacker and the others pressured her into it. So she's an elf who kind of caries herself like Hinata from Naruto. She usually wears her hoodie up but her big elf ears still stick out the sides. She also wears a pair of glasses. her computer is like a roll out keyboard that snaps rigid and pops up a holographic display for her desktop (this could be a fun draw transparent in reverse thing). Her pose should be similar to ref pic but if you could have her chewing on one of her hoodies cords as a nervous habit. the overall look for her clothes is something I'm having a hard time deciding on as I don't want her to look slutty (enough of that already going around) but she shouldn't look homely either. Thus I leave her clothing style up to your imaginations with the idea that her background is a bit of a shut-in and she has no combat experience.

Well that's about it happy drawing.
>>
>>47100781
Thanks for the update. No rush at all. Just happy to know it is in the works.
>>
File: flaming pig1.jpg (177 KB, 625x500) Image search: [Google]
flaming pig1.jpg
177 KB, 625x500
>>47100802
Have a WIP, in fact.
I'll probably colour it, too.
>>
File: Phyra&Gnibs.jpg (307 KB, 879x1327) Image search: [Google]
Phyra&Gnibs.jpg
307 KB, 879x1327
Tossing an anchor for artist working on Phyra and Gnibs not rushing you just letting you know I'm still here.
>>
>>47100850
That is looking fantastic! Makes me all the more excited to bring the bacon.
>>
File: Spirits of '76.png (715 KB, 1354x622) Image search: [Google]
Spirits of '76.png
715 KB, 1354x622
new thread bump request

Requesting a flaming skull wearing a tricorn in the middle of the flag but the logo says Spirits of '76 in bold letters. its supposed to be a logo on the back of a jacket, but I just need the logo. please and thank you.
>>
>>47093893
Re-requesting from previous thread.
>>
24 hour bump

Requesting either one of the following, take your pick, draw friends:

A dried corpse of a naked child looking downwards to the floor. He sits alone in a cold room. The child had the upper half of his head cut off with the his brains as well. His arms are clutching to a brilliant white soul radiating warmth and comfort.

OR

A trio of a crow/human hybrid. most of their bones and beaks are broken and yet the find the strength to stand up. They wield feathered dagger, feathered rapier and feathered shortsword.

Bonus if the background involves a black tower.

Much appreciated drawfriends.
>>
File: City reference.png (885 KB, 1536x816) Image search: [Google]
City reference.png
885 KB, 1536x816
Anchor for the drawfriend working on this

Requesting a city composed mainly of glass spires, but the main body of the city would be layered in tiers (one level for the base and 6 additional platforms, each smaller than the last so that the outer spires can stand until it tapers off to a point). The base of the city is circular with ports on the outer rim, with some of the spires acting as docks with tethers for airships.
The central spire of the city is much larger than all the others, the base of which is the heart of the city, as well as the city's lowest point, with the top of the spire being the highest point in the city, so the central spire pierces all tiers of the city (of course it'd be difficult to show that in a drawing!). It would also be amazing if you were able to portray a blue-green glow emanating from the core of the city
Extra stuff is that in between the tiers at the bottom is the industrial district including foundries and other stuff
The city itself would be floating out at sea

I know this is a lot and an unusual request, but I'd be eternally grateful if anyone were to pick it up!
All in all, tiered and crowded like the city on the left, but glass spires like the city on the right
>>
>>47099606

Never give up
>>
>>47102202
trust your instincts
>>
File: Character Request.png (506 KB, 1152x864) Image search: [Google]
Character Request.png
506 KB, 1152x864
I'm in a game of Age of Rebellion, but we're playing it from the other side. IE, we're playing Imps.

So I'm playing a TIE Fighter pilot and I was hoping if someone would be up to fulfilling this request.

What we have is a cocky twenty something corellian. He should be wearing the standard TIE Fighter Flight Suit (the image includes the closest I could find) minus the life support rig.

He has facial scarring (also in the picture!) that should pass through his left eye and leave it milky and blind.

Finally, he keeps his hair in a jelly roll style (also included) with the sides and back shaved down to skin.

He's basically a weird greaser japanese style high school delinquents, just... you know. As a TIE Fighter Pilot. Smokes black cigarettes and disregards just about anything and everything that's rules related outside of combat.

Anyway, I've included a file to show what the various parts are supposed to look like.

(Every thread until it happens...)
>>
>>47102299
take the hint.
>>
>>47099570
I'm working on another request at the moment.
Once I finish, I'll give yours a shot. This may take a little bit though.
>>
>>47102299
for what its worth I like the concept anon, and if I had any talent id draw him for you
>>
>>47102299
>(Every thread until it happens...)

not with this altitude boyo
>>
>>47099884

Change it up man. Or pay someone to do a commission. You are tenacious but this has gone on for awhile now, you aren't having luck, there may be a reason why.
>>
Requesting a drawing for my character (or similar portraits)
I'll just describe the character

Wood Elf Barbarian who worked as a Gladiator in the arena .
Brown, unkempt hair with brown/hazel eye
Not a wild elf, has been city living for a while but definitely not posh or fashionable in anyway.

Thank you!
>>
>>47102522

when you say change it up do you mean re write the request to go smoother or do you mean try requesting something different?
>>
File: 1462342791946.png (358 KB, 800x640) Image search: [Google]
1462342791946.png
358 KB, 800x640
Requesting a lady orc like so, but wearing actual combat gear. Medieval setting, light armor with maybe a shemagh type scarf around her neck? She uses a pair of handaxes.

She's kind of a goofball when not fighting, with a real sweet demeanor.
>>
>>47102299
Checked
but at least follow the rules and post once every 24hrs, not just every thread
i only double post if my 24 hour bump is literally at the end of the threads lifespan
>>
>>47102575
Rewrite it, shake up your reference image a bit. I've had to do that in the past.
>>
>>47102575
It's dry, it doesn't have appeal. It is missing that "Certain something" I couldn't tell you what. But it just is rather uninspired. You got to find a way to make it pop cause right now he just isn't grabbing anyone's attention.
>>
>>47102619
We established like a week ago that it was cool to drop your old request in a new thread whenever provided you didn't bump again until 24 hours from the repost.

>>47102299
See >>47102644
>>
>>47102628

allright... TIME TO RESEARCH!!!
>>
File: vampirehairmagusref.jpg (972 KB, 2716x1984) Image search: [Google]
vampirehairmagusref.jpg
972 KB, 2716x1984
I'm trying to get a piece of my Dhampir magus. As far as the more strict part of my request I would like her to have stark white hair that covers her arms in makeshift giant claws, with one hand covered in blood and the other with ice coating the fingers. I would also like her to have orange eyes and pale skin.

On the less strict side, as far as her outfit goes I'd like her wearing something akin to the lovely leather and cloth stuff from the Souls/Borne series. I would also love to see her with a confident pose, given she isn't the 'woe is me I am a monster' kind of dhampir, and really owns the whole 'dark child of the night' thing.
>>
>>47102663
I am a drawfag bud, I am eager to see what you do to change it up. If it really is interesting, I will make a nice adorable piece for yah.
>>
>>47102655
been here for a few days, cant say a week, but like 5 days. i'll take you're word for it then
>>
>>47102733
>tfw I've been here since before the charlotte posts
>>
>>47102644
do you think that adding some info about my characters backstory would help spice it up?
>>
>>47102751
You act like that's an accomplishment.
>>
>>47102766
just a testament of perseverance.
>>
File: )picrelated.png (537 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
)picrelated.png
537 KB, 500x700
>>47102751
I purposely ignore thouse, i have zero idea what's going on

r63 Richter belmont

here goes as far as detail,
So... i'm down to pay some cash it no probs.

what i'm looking for is a female half-elf pally, but in regular type of clothing similar/same to
>pics related
reddish hair, but in general just a female version of said pics related
as far as extra details? (and if colored at all, which i don't mind paying extra for) same colors as Richter, maybe a few wooden stakes across the chest?, a light c'bow on the hip, definitely the vampire slayer whip in hand (maybe cracking it?) and preferably with a "don't fuck with me" type of aura/feel/look to her (kinda like batman, with his friendly but dickish attitude towards friends, but devil incarnate towards enemies)
last but not least, in a castle/throne room setting, final boss level feeling, but no other characters or things are absolutely necessary (if you do decide to want preferably dead... undead, piles of bones, maybe a vampire corpse or two, flayed zombies, etc. )
>>
>>47102777
Fair enough jackpot trips, fair enough.
>>
>>47102585
I like goofball lady orcs, but alas, I am no artist. I hope someone takes this up.
>>
>>47102475
I didn't mean to copy that bit... eheh.

>>47102644
Uninspired? I can't think of anything to make it pop. I've never requested for things on a draw thread until this character...
>>
>>47102784
an anon made a plain request for a paladin character and the drawthread went apeshit over her. some fell in love with her others thought it was stupid, others still were like yourself and just ignored it.
>>
>>47102299
>(Every thread until it happens...)
And this is, kids, how you guarantee yourself to never receive anything as a gift.
I hope you will enjoy your commission. People are doing them rather cheaply, roughtly 10-15 bucks, so go on, skit off.
>>
>>47102800
Thanks! Here's hoping.
>>
>>47102726

allrght (still gotta wait the 24 hours before reposting but when that happens i'll post the revised version)
>>
>>47102843
It was honestly supposed to be tongue in cheek, but I suppose something that's easier to convey through speech isn't exactly as easy to convey through text.

I've yet to get the hang out of posting on the chans despite having been here for the past 8 years.
>>
>>47102202
I'm in the same boat, don't worry. I've been requesting mine since yours should up, so I was just curious
>>
File: Gnome Necro.jpg (761 KB, 2100x1575) Image search: [Google]
Gnome Necro.jpg
761 KB, 2100x1575
Repostin':

Hey there, drawfriends.

I just started playing a former lich gnome, necromancer obviously, that lost both his memories of being a lich and the powers to go along with it and is now basically a less-ugly zombie with a functioning brain.
I'd love a drawing of him, either as a portrait or a full-body shot, wearing a regular old and damaged wizard's robe, similar to pic related. His "zombieness" shouldn't be too obvious and at worst at the level of a hollowed player character from Dark Souls, since he looks "good enough" for people to simply assume he's a terribly old bastard and only looks really, really bad.
His two main features are a bag of bones he hauls around, used for having instant access to a skeleton or two to summon in emergencies alongside a skeletal (right) hand that accompanies him as his familiar and literal right hand, as he has 2 left hands (the transplanted right one not being his own, so slightly different hue).

As for his expression, something along the lines of "grumpy, tired old man" is perfectly fine.

I know this is a relatively lengthy request, though I'd be more than grateful if anyone at least picks it up, even if some details are missing or if it's just a portrait. My group would love to have him visualized, as they love the character so far.

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>47102753
I mean we don't want to read a book on the life of him but possibly something pertaining to a interesting scene or a fun pose to draw.

Entertain the drawfags, they want to have fun.
>>
File: 1461858999791.png (258 KB, 910x880) Image search: [Google]
1461858999791.png
258 KB, 910x880
I'd like to request this woman in an open palm monk pose. She has dark black skin, hazel eyes and a kind face, she should be dressed in a green dress (that is still practical in a fight). She has a youthful look to her, and she is likely on a ship, but that's less important.

Thanks.
>>
>>47102995
Hmmm... I think I'll have to take that into heart the next time I can bump...
>>
>>47102995
Allright... sucks i can't just edit my post if i want to add additional details though, oh well
>>
File: IMG__201604109__050628.jpg (362 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG__201604109__050628.jpg
362 KB, 720x480
>>47102572
I should add that he's 328 years old, so think about early middle age for him

Again, thank you.
>>
>>47102585
>her
>She
Anon, I've got something that I think you should know about the orc you provided a picture of...
>>
>>47102726

rewritten... now to wait
>>
Requesting two characters for my group.

They're both new to roleplaying in general, and wanna give em something to celebrate doing so well in their first campaign. I'd eventually want both characters obviously , but feel free to do one if you only like that one.

First character is a male Human Sorcerer. Tall, thin, and physically weak looking, wearing a robe covered in stars, like the picture, while thin/weak, looks handsome (up to you how to interpret that), with black hair, and a prominent gold tooth. Preferably has a charming smile on his face.Has a huge metal rings on the pointer finger of each hand, and a bag with a nasty facial expression
Other character is a Half Elf Paladin, someone in his parentage was apperently an aquatic elf, so he has blue skin and green eyes. Holding a longsword with the blade made of light. A small crystal horse statuette is tied up somewhere on his belt, and he's dressed in chainmail.

Sorry for the lack of description, they didn't give me much. I tried to explain that specifying color wasn't great, but they apperently ignored that advice. Black/white/greyscale, ect lineart or any style is fine, though, I'm fairly good at coloring shit in, especially if they want the kind of contrast a single color brings.
>>
>>47102585
>ladylike
>combatgear
choose one,
you ruffian
>>
>>47103647
Pic related for you, cunt
>>
File: tg broken cyborg request.jpg (246 KB, 1154x745) Image search: [Google]
tg broken cyborg request.jpg
246 KB, 1154x745
Re-requesting a fucked up cyborg laying on his back, his right arm and leg shattered. Left leg is cybernetic and fine, left arm is flesh and bone. Face/hair is the character in the center, clothing is nothing but a pair of torn cloth pants. Roughly 6 foot tall.

Would prefer him looking scarred and beaten, and as if he's completely given up.
>>
File: 1462350785966.png (4 MB, 2000x4072) Image search: [Google]
1462350785966.png
4 MB, 2000x4072
A begrudged female fighter forced to pose as a cuteish maid for an inflitration quest into a Slaanesh worshiping nobles mansion, glaring at the deplorable borerline orgy occuring around her with hatred. Her temple has a long, healed scar on it, and her nose is slightly tilted from numerous bashings.
>>
>>47103688
Still not ladylike.
Also you're a fucking bint for taking a jest so poorly.
>>
>>47103688
That movie was terrible.
Also that's a wizard.
>>
File: fallout chicks art.jpg (335 KB, 1144x918) Image search: [Google]
fallout chicks art.jpg
335 KB, 1144x918
eese (dark hair) (Who also now has a scar running down her cheek.) is cleaning her gun on
a blanket. (it's partially dis-asembled)
Unseen by either a robotic hand is coming out of the water.
(Think the end of Terminator 2 - in reverse.)
I know it's 2 characters (well, and an arm) so I'm willing to wait.
They knew the Kev was going to join the game but thought I was pulling more "random encounter bullshit"

If you don't want to draw the two characters can you draw The one next to the water staring in shock at the emerging arm?
>>
File: Request.jpg (373 KB, 1160x863) Image search: [Google]
Request.jpg
373 KB, 1160x863
Reposting once again. Hope everyone is/did enjoy their Cinco de Mayo.
>>
File: vn5ZN4b.jpg (289 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
vn5ZN4b.jpg
289 KB, 1920x1080
>>47103820
>Thiefling witcher for PT
God damn it, Coral, why aren't you at least using system designated for this shit?
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/4yp0nryi0o7na/Witcher_-_A_Game_of_Imagination
>>
File: 1532561234.jpg (55 KB, 502x370) Image search: [Google]
1532561234.jpg
55 KB, 502x370
requesting a pixie hoolingan. Pretty much your average Hooligan, just with pixie wings and a german cross painted on his face, looking pissed off at a flatscreen tablet hes Holding in his Hands.
>>
File: Art Request.png (1 MB, 1300x911) Image search: [Google]
Art Request.png
1 MB, 1300x911
Anchoring for my drawfriend!

My 5th ed D&D character.

Male wood elf monk. Tall and slim athletic build.
Image on the right is very close to the pose and physical dimensions of him. He has a man braid similar to both of the pics on the left. He is wearing a more simple set of robes similar to the pic in the middle. His skin is a coppery tone with no tattoos and he has golden eyes.
>>
In honor of the new Dawn of War, I'd like to request a Blood Raven veteran with a power sword in artificer Mk IV power armor with a cream helmet and a studded shoulderpad/legplate? (forehead eagle optional)

Reference pictures:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41i6kjrDMXL._SX342_.jpg
http://s1121.photobucket.com/user/runafar/media/Vanguardicon.jpg.html
http://i42.tinypic.com/20i8fb4.jpg
http://orig12.deviantart.net/dc8e/f/2012/013/5/8/luna_wolves___old_loyal_power_armor_by_devastatormarine-d4m6v5b.jpg
>>
File: New Player Request.png (2 MB, 2854x1032) Image search: [Google]
New Player Request.png
2 MB, 2854x1032
>>47103589
Realized I forgot the pic
>>
>>47104077
>a pixie hoolingan
Nac Mac Feegle?
>>
>>47104160
no just british idiot Soccer fan with wings
>>
>>47098533
Your OR here, it's looking really good! The proportions are excellent, and she really looks like she's swinging a hammer.
Take as long as you need, I just like to keep up to date is all.
>>
File: Reference.png (918 KB, 1300x640) Image search: [Google]
Reference.png
918 KB, 1300x640
>>47073267
Migrating from last thread.

Requesting a young girl with red hair, her face is marred with countless scars, some faded, some less so. She is clutching a long serrated sword smeared with blood and flickering dimly with otherworldly flame. Her armor made from bone and faded gold metals and is missing a helmet. She has a swirling symbol engraved onto her chestplate and around her belt and shoulders are chains with links formed from vertebrae. She has just been in a fight and looks wild eyed, out of breath, and thoroughly pleased with herself.
>>
>>47102458

Thank you sir I'll check every day!
>>
Hello, I'm requesting a traditional Dwarf, However. He is dressed as if a Greek Spartan, Helmet is optional. If you want to arm him, long weapon would be a pole axe instead of a traditional spear. His shield is your stereotypical spartan shield.

Thanks in ADvance
Anon.
>>
>>47103954
As you can probably guess, Witchers don't exist in Pathfinder. The class I AM playing can be pretty handily be compared to Witchers, however, which is why I made the comparison at all.
>>
File: 1462367263171.jpg (260 KB, 633x900) Image search: [Google]
1462367263171.jpg
260 KB, 633x900
Can someone draw a pro-Earth Government propaganda poster featuring a mascot of the Terran Military; a female soldier who looks like Lady Maria from Bloodborne, or is just a pretty looking pale woman with white hair?

Said Earth Government soldier-mascot in a propaganda style image is wearing the same or similar outfit as in the pic, but is holding her helmet in the side with one hand, and her other hand is giving a thumbs up and she should also be smiling.

Also the propaganda image features the message: "Captain Marzia approves of your enlistment to the Earth Government Military, enlist now and spread the glory of the Earth Government and its colonies and allies."
>>
Requesting someone to draw my female commander. wearing an outfit similar to said picture but red instead of white and black instead of blue. long blonde hair and no glasses. and slightly more busty then said picture.
>>
I would like to request a little two-panel thing with a small fox girl. First panel she is gekkering (as foxes do: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1wXjuPXPBQ ), second panel she's covering her mouth and blushing terribly.
I equate gekkering with that snorty laugh people make sometimes that they feel self-conscious about seconds later.
>>
File: request.jpg (210 KB, 1086x1053) Image search: [Google]
request.jpg
210 KB, 1086x1053
requesting some soft core lesbian action between these two lovely ladies here
>>
>>47107207
>>>/u/
>>
>>47107207
No offense, but 'softcore' aside, that sounds like something you should be requesting on a red board.
>>
>>47107207
Remember kids, masturbate in one of the many red boards before posting. Lest you'll be this nigger.
>>
File: 001737_01.jpg (66 KB, 450x908) Image search: [Google]
001737_01.jpg
66 KB, 450x908
Requesting a white haired young guard woman bursting from her tent, looking bewildered and brandishing her plain longsword.

She didn't take time to don armor, and is wearing itchy looking longjohns (pic related)

Thanks!
>>
>>47107484
>>47107532
>>47107562

im not asking for dildo insertion...im talking like...bed cuddling, kissing, they are two NPC's in a campaign im running so i figured i might as well just post it here while i brows other threads.
>>
File: trish.jpg (38 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
trish.jpg
38 KB, 480x640
hey, can i get a pic of her working on a fancy cyberpunk looking piece of power armor in a messy workshop?
thanks!
>>
File: image.png (578 KB, 1000x1159) Image search: [Google]
image.png
578 KB, 1000x1159
Requesting a Ratfolk Ranger and Goblin Rogue drinking at a table like this at an Inn. Ratfolk is not!british and drinking like on left while the Goblin is a not!chav drinking from a bottle like on right.

Both are male and wearing similar clothes to the examples provided
>>
>>47098653
That OP pic and that subject....

>NOPE.jpg

yandere as fuck
>>
>>47107967
Quick minor thin i'd like to note, by cutting out the massive white are in the bottom next time you can bump (in about 24 hours or when the next thread is made) it can make your examples easier to see
>>
Reminder from an oldfag to the faggots in here that there has never been a problem with reposting your request in a new thread prior to the 24hr mark. Some prefer not to do it, but as the old and closed threads are rarely looked at by drawfags the best way for a request to be seen is by reposting it in the new thread when the last one falls off the catalog.

Another reminder - This is a blue board, and even if it is spoilered NSFW images are against the rules. At the very least use MSPaint to censor shit.
>>
File: Tokimo_staff.jpg (596 KB, 1967x1143) Image search: [Google]
Tokimo_staff.jpg
596 KB, 1967x1143
>Requesting a young woman in her 20s, with black hair, a ponytail, and a long blue Victorian dress, relatively simple in design, wearing a blue shawl covered in stars and a big wide-brimmed hat similiar to Alucard's [Hellsing]. Also holding a cane that looks like this.
>>
>>47108545
>greentexting your request
Fun shit isn't it?

Also threadbump, because I don't like sitting on pg8-9.
>>
>>47104890
>that many DS3/mound maker references
anon, pls.
>>
File: Art Request- Zhouken.jpg (95 KB, 894x835) Image search: [Google]
Art Request- Zhouken.jpg
95 KB, 894x835
Reposting from last thread for my PC in D&D.
>>
File: Lotara.jpg (376 KB, 598x740) Image search: [Google]
Lotara.jpg
376 KB, 598x740
Requesting shipmistress Lotara Sarrin from 30k as a Shadowrunner 'Face'.

Bonus points for putting a few chummers in World Eater colours behind her as she casually gestures back to them during negotation with the viewer as if she is saying "Consider your options. Take the deal or have a brief conversation with these fine men in white and blue."
>>
File: Giant mane.png (17 KB, 539x494) Image search: [Google]
Giant mane.png
17 KB, 539x494
Could someone draw this giant?
>>
>>47109833
It looks like someone did.
>>
>>47110019
OR here, I did, that's what I made for someone to use as a reference.

Unless you're making a joke, in which case I am a big dumb dummy adurr
>>
Someone please make a David Bowie bard.

Preferably the appearance from Labyrinth.

Clothing can be any style.
>>
File: sgt addams (2).jpg (13 KB, 236x424) Image search: [Google]
sgt addams (2).jpg
13 KB, 236x424
can someone draw this man sitting at a desk drinking himself to oblivion?
>>
>>47099664
That's looking really good. Who's goblin vomit?
>>
File: 2016-05-06 01.48.17.png (60 KB, 278x276) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-06 01.48.17.png
60 KB, 278x276
>>47110687
He's a high-quality artist that comes here once in a blue moon to do requests. He did one of the deliveries (nsfw) for the charlotte OR a while ago (shown here heavily cropped because titties). I don't think he'll be back anytime soon unfortunately.

goblinvomit.tumblr.com
>>
This isn't so much a personal request as more a curious experiment:

I'd like to see a Drawfriend "the internet"

The internet has grown to become almost a living entity of its own, with all of us anon's being the cells that keep it going. Knowing the "personality" of the Internet, I'd like to see how different people would picture an anthropomorphic internet.

Not many rules here. You could just draw a human, a deformed figure, a vaguely humanoid collection of wires, I care not, so long as it, in your own eyes, is what the internet looks like as a "thing".

The only thing I ask to avoid is it just being a meme compilation. Get creative!
>>
>>47110996
Neato, thanks. Hope he comes back, his stuff is badass.
>>
File: joshua request.png (335 KB, 671x466) Image search: [Google]
joshua request.png
335 KB, 671x466
Would love some art of my pirate guy for a game I'm in. He's a fairly generic scoundrel who has started to dabble in some magic. I sort of a imagine him as a mish mash of those two pictures. He appears east asian, carries a bow, always wears a headband, has some various nautical tattoos, and recently received a black spot curse mark on his right hand. Thank you very much in advance.
>>
Thread bump.
>>
File: combatmaid.jpg (292 KB, 1000x437) Image search: [Google]
combatmaid.jpg
292 KB, 1000x437
could a drawfriend do a redesign of this character, removing the cat ears and pose her for a profile pic?
>>
>>47111820
Spice it up somehow, aside from the ones who solely draw cuties IDK if you'll pique anyone's interest with that.

Is the massive sword included? What's the setting? What sort of role is she going to play? Any personality traits to share? Or special skills or favored weapons or special items she has?
>>
>>47109559
Every time a new game comes out. Never fails.
>>
File: 1422567557988.jpg (228 KB, 992x1474) Image search: [Google]
1422567557988.jpg
228 KB, 992x1474
Porting over from dead thread: I request an image of several ogre gods posing at a feasting table (posing towards the viewer, as if somebody just came in), Jojo's bizarre adventure style. The ogres are as follow: There is Togg - god of mirth and dancing. His elven wife (godess of fertility and nature), Mac, their son, god of songs and language, and Olgruff Pork-belly, the father god, and god of eating, like, a lot. There is another god, of alcohol, artistry and tattoos, and Grunn, the half-troll god of death.

Thank you.

Pic related is a reference image for the ogres. Also the only one of this pantheon not posing would be the elven wife, she'd probably just be stood off to the side laughing at the whole thing.

If anybody wants to, it would probably work even better as a two-panel thing, where they're all eating, but some look up and notice the people who just came in, the next one they're all posing over dramatically.

Also, can I say that >>47021659 has an art style that would be perfect for the mental image I have of these ogres. I'd be happy if anybody had a go at this though.
>>
>>47111820
>redesign
>remove the ears

That's not a redesign, that's a photoshop request.
>>
>>47110996
Does he do commissions? Because goddamn, I adore his armor and clothing.
>>
>>47106016
As you can probably guess, "you can always refluff PT" is a meme that everyone likes to laugh at.
And for a good reason
>>
>>47112030
I've paid a commission to him before, but I can't speak as to whether or not he's open for them currently. Go to his tumblr and ask him, he'll let you know.
>>
File: freya the branded reference.jpg (428 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
freya the branded reference.jpg
428 KB, 1920x1080
requesting pic related yes I use DS3 as a a character creator sitting down and kindling a campfire, while leaning on a tombstone that has a black hat with a white plume on top of it.

doesn't need to be fancy or in color
>>
>>47112044
All I'm saying is that if I said he was a Ravenlord Harbinger nobody (few to no Drawfriends, at the least) is going to have any clue what I'm talking about.

Since I used a picture of Geralt, I imagined it wouldn't really bother anyone.
>>
>>47099664
It's so cool to remember what that looked like over a week ago when it was just some linework.
>>
File: defiant doge.jpg (69 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
defiant doge.jpg
69 KB, 500x375
>>47099664
>that "breastplate"
>>
>>47112109
I think it looks alright the part that bugs me is the huge collar, but I'm not the OR though so it's whatever.
>>
>>47112058
Punished Friar Tuck
>>
Requesting this guy as a medieval bard with a hurdy gurdy. He doesn't have tattoos, but he's sat against some rubble looking quite sad as he plays a tune on his instrument. In front of him there's a small fire, in which he's burning the last of his drugs.
>>
>>47112143
Anon I really hope you get it this time.
>>
File: 2016-02-08_00001.jpg (486 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-08_00001.jpg
486 KB, 1920x1080
>>47112134
I swear to god the Faraam set makes her put on 50 lbs in this game. thanks A-Team.
>>
>>47112156
That's why you wear the Firekeeper chestpiece, dammit. And wield Yhorm's Great Machete for maximum Eyes on the Inside.
>>
Requesting elf vikings:

Each one is a ship, long, with great sails, and oars, but they are each floating through the sky. On these ships are elves. Hundreds of elves. They drink, dress in furs, and seem to like large mellee weapons, like axes and swords. There's one ship, bigger than the rest by many many times, and there's something burning, some kind of pyre, at its rear. The smaller ships are longboats, but this larger ship is bigger than most castles.
>>
>>47112215
Gee, I wonder why this request has sat stale for a week. Why it didn't get snatched up immediately is beyond me.
>>
File: VituGhaziGuildmage.jpg (235 KB, 1400x1023) Image search: [Google]
VituGhaziGuildmage.jpg
235 KB, 1400x1023
Bump last thread request (I know it was 21h ago but I will have no time today to bump it later, pls don't bully)
Requesting pic related version of >>47097526

Also album with all /tg/ versions of this picture I have found http://imgur.com/a/ivajW
>>
File: paintyerwagon.jpg (694 KB, 2000x1865) Image search: [Google]
paintyerwagon.jpg
694 KB, 2000x1865
>>47099969

Your request was a bit hard to decipher, hope this is what you wanted.
>>
>>47112790
Not him but I'd be happy to cruise around in style in that.
>>
>>47110687
>>47112097
Yeah, I'm really pleased with how it is turning out. Lots of hard work is going into it.
>>
>>47112126
He's probably referring to the literal fantasy breast plate idiom. Where it's zero practicality and 100% eye candy.
>>
>>47113246
I have no doubt of that, but I wasn't going to open that can of worms. Plus I knew OR was going for the eye candy look from the start.
>>
>>47113268
oh yeah i know,
>>
>>47098764

Queen of a swarm of fanboys that is.

the more I look at this pic, the hotter it/she is. Good taste anon.
>>
>>47112790
>that filename
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VM5-xFenaZI
>>
>>47113286
I mean, the original name is because her mech is less a mech and more a control center for a swarm of smaller mechs, but I like yours too.
>>
>>47098653
9 feet 7 inch forest giant luchador with demonic garbment. She was a wrestler in the demonic kingdoms World Wrestling Federation, under the name Warlock.

Imagine if you combined your basic brown forest elf, King from Tekken and Big Show from WWE, and turned the result into a 9 and half feet woman.

Or, if you want to have a go, could you draw an animal wrestling mask on pic related?

If you need inspiration for the character, I've got this stuff:
http://i.imgur.com/r3jhjkd.jpg
http://imgur.com/gallery/NrBLn
http://imgur.com/gallery/vGGo8
http://imgur.com/gallery/VbH7j
http://imgur.com/gallery/l6UjLue
http://imgur.com/gallery/LYUyVqv
>>
It should be a rule that if this is your 5th consecutive thread you should sit one out. There's clearly not an interest in like 10 of these rerequests.
>>
>>47114008

Oh look another unenforceable rule. We already have a list of rules that are ignored. Why add to it?
>>
>>47114065
Juat a suggestion, pull the stick out anon.
>>
>>47114078
Though i see the point behind the idea, I can't help but think "What if that one thread is the thread another draw friend drops by that is looking for just a request like that"
>>
File: Swingbatter.gif (66 KB, 792x612) Image search: [Google]
Swingbatter.gif
66 KB, 792x612
Lookin to draw cute or lewd...maybe even cutelewd!
>>
File: 2016-05-05 08.39.26.jpg (214 KB, 736x1040) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-05 08.39.26.jpg
214 KB, 736x1040
>>47114571
This perhaps?
>>
>>47114571
How about a female Dwarf blacksmith? Ther aren't anywhere near enough of those. Maybe with a little Dwarf girl copying her big sister on a toy anvil?
>>
>>47114571
An Eldar girl and a Wych who have swapped outfits?

Eldar is very uncomfortable with her new attire, and the wych is just laughing at her.
>>
>>47114571
I hate to do this but pls >>47112575 if you can/ If you don't want just edit you can make your own version of my request
>>
>>47114798

Haha! You kept my designs! Neat! Sure I'll make a selesnya one for you!

>>47114764
Oh gosh, maybe this right after too!

>>47114780
>>47114584
I'll see if I have time after for these as well.
>>
>>47114571
Would you mind drawing this cutelewd?

>Dryad taking a bath in a spring, getting cuddly with someone else. They have flowers in their hair that are blooming as they blush.
>>
File: BorosTitty2.png (262 KB, 945x945) Image search: [Google]
BorosTitty2.png
262 KB, 945x945
>>47114798
Also this one is better for the Boros one.
>>
>>47112790
This is just perfect! Many, many thanks!
I would post internet high-five, but that would eat the image count.

Once again, thanks a LOT!
>>
>>47105717
Bumping this request
>>
>>47115126
And only 7 hours early.
>>
>>47115169
Considering that I posted... at 3 in the damned morning... and I'm not going to be here on time to do 24 hour, I'm gonna spam my request...
>>
>>47115374
Why post at a time that you knew you wouldn't be around for the bump?
>>
>>47114571

An elf hugging a genuinely terrifying-looking monster who's utterly baffled that she's hugging it
>>
Requesting a female bartender (Elf, dwarf, human, whatever you want) hiding behind a bar as a bar fight is happening. Bar fight itself doesn't have to be shown, no additional people, maybe a chair flying through the air or something.

Anyhow, I want her to be looking aggravated and making herself a drink while she sits against the inside of the bar out of sight of the bar fight.
>>
>>47115385
not him, but sometimes insomnia happens
>>
File: request.png (2 MB, 1300x1129) Image search: [Google]
request.png
2 MB, 1300x1129
Alright, this is a little on the specific side, but here goes.

I'd like a human woman with a figure and hair like in figure 1, dark skin with pale palms and soles (where visible, if at all) like in figure 2, and a basic facial structure with prominent jaw and cheekbones like in figure 3.

She should have band tattoos around her wrists and ankles (where visible, if at all) like in figure 4, and two crows tattooed on her upper chest in the approximate area of each of her pectorals like in figure 5.

Her outfit should consist of a long vest and loose pants like in figure 6, minus the top under the vest, slippers like in figure 7 on her feet, and a straw hat like figure 8 on her head. She's a traveler with a wardrobe picked up here and there all over the world, so various different patterns and textiles where appropriate would be perfect - artist's choice, if any.

For armor, she's wearing untarnished bronze Greek-style greaves and bracers, plus a half-breastplate that just covers her abdomen and sides, but not her chest - like a plate armor girdle. Any armor pieces have the pants/vest worn over them, rather than tucked under them, where appropriate. See figure 9 for a reference to the general style I'm talking about.

Around her neck hangs a fist-sized golden amulet set with an enormous red ruby not unlike figure 10, with the amulet itself resting just above her cleavage. And in her hand, she should hold an engraved, silver-bladed ritual dagger, like in figure 11.

I know this is even more specific than most of the mega-reference-image requests tend to get, so I totally understand if nobody wants to give this a try. If anyone does want to give it a go, I'd be super appreciative, though. Please feel free to ask any questions you want, and definitely let me know if additional reference pictures are somehow required.
>>
File: wolf wrestler.png (618 KB, 1138x1354) Image search: [Google]
wolf wrestler.png
618 KB, 1138x1354
>>47113368
I went with a 'wolf' theme if thats alright with you.
>>
>>47116081
Not OR, but damn, that's really nice.
>>
>>47116081
Not OR but sweet batnipples thats awesome!
>>
>>47116081
Would you mind trying my request please? >>47102585
>>
>>47098752
Bumping!
>>
>>47100155
I need to fuck off in a minute, so I bump early like the fucking shit that I am.
>>
File: Absolutely Solid.jpg (8 KB, 200x279) Image search: [Google]
Absolutely Solid.jpg
8 KB, 200x279
>>47116081
muh dick
>>
File: BISTRO 2.0.png (252 KB, 600x490) Image search: [Google]
BISTRO 2.0.png
252 KB, 600x490
24 hour bump

Requesting my first dnd character

Warryn Raulnor a forest gnome who was taken into the temple of the fey diety of food Caoimhin when he was a baby.
taught in the cullinary arts of Caoimhin followers, can bake essentially anything (given he has the ingrediants)
he was chosen by his diety to go on a quest to find the mythical ambrosia, to assist on his quest Caoimhin gave him
2 gifts

1. The legendary Caoimhin's battle ladle (a re-skinned mace that can scoop stuff in terms of stats)

2.the power of the warlock and the knowledge of 2 spells (and 2 cantrips)

-unseen "Baking" Servent, warryn has this assistant to assist him where he comes up short (no pun intended) when baking

-prostidgidation (used to give his dishes flavors not normally obtainable (and to quickly create small ingrediants))

(also eldrich blast and hex but thats for combat and can be ignored)

(in our campaign we are on a pirate ship and i serve as our cook! (think sanji from one peice... but with magic and clubbing with ladles instead of kicking)

(aditional details: Facial Hair: None Height 3'8" Hair Colour:Dark Brown Eye colour:Brown Skin colour: a pale caucassian skin as he lived indoors for most of his life)

oh and he tends to wear a chef's outfit similar to the image on the left
>>
>>47116484

that turned out to be longer than expected
>>
>>47116081
Hope ya dont mind if i use her in my campaign as the arena champion of an orc camp?
>>
>>47114584

Are you seriously asking for more art for your character?
>>
>>47099541
Bumpin for snorky goodness.
>>
Hey...If I could ask for something. I'm making a character for a DH 2nd edition game. A Felinid Warrior, and I was hoping you could maybe draw her for me? She is suposed to be guard special forces, and avoiding fanservice
>>
File: felinid.jpg (135 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
felinid.jpg
135 KB, 960x640
>>47117317
>>
File: Greenwhitetitty.png (226 KB, 945x945) Image search: [Google]
Greenwhitetitty.png
226 KB, 945x945
>>47114798
Here you go bud!

Hope you like!

I will do more requests, but first I gotta go out and get a bite to eat!
>>
>>47114571
>>47103702
You're the person I was waiting on.
>>
File: (RP) 1462525109315.png (121 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
(RP) 1462525109315.png
121 KB, 800x600
/r/ something simple:
I have here a the line art of the modern interpetation of my dnd bard which one of the drawfags on /b/ did the line art.
The request:

Fill his arm with an awesome tattoo (because what good is a tattoo artist who doesnt have his arms full of ink himself?). Colour is optional.
>>
>>47100745
bumping my monster fight scene
>>
>>47100794
24 bump
>>
>>47116081
awesome
>>
>>47117679
Why is the faggot Vaping?
>>
>>47118003

I think its a poorly drawn tattoo gun.
>>
>>47117422
Fug Anon, you are the best and most helpful drawfag I ever met. wish I will have a reason to ask you about a RPG character request If I ever play one
>>
File: 4082441.jpg (77 KB, 373x453) Image search: [Google]
4082441.jpg
77 KB, 373x453
I'd like to request a Knight Gallant, similar to the Living Litany. The colors are much the same, barring the iconography and the orange stripes. Replace the orange with a dull, almost Deathguard green and the iconography with a riveted skull. The carapace launcher should be kept, and the weapons are the same.
>>
>>47118003
its a tattoo gun yeah
>>
File: Phyra&Gnibs.png (316 KB, 377x500) Image search: [Google]
Phyra&Gnibs.png
316 KB, 377x500
>>47100894
Both my laptop and I live!

I think this will clean up nicely with some linework and color.
>>
>>47102726

it has been updated!
>>
File: Magic at Yalta.png (1 MB, 2069x1863) Image search: [Google]
Magic at Yalta.png
1 MB, 2069x1863
Once again requesting someone to draw a more detailed and coloured version of pic related.
>>
File: theorcbully.jpg (495 KB, 1200x968) Image search: [Google]
theorcbully.jpg
495 KB, 1200x968
Could I get a drawfriend to draw a scene of a female barbarian picking on a young cleric boy. She has just taken his holy tome and is holding it open but upside down pretending to read it. She look amused as the cleric boy is being held back with a single hand on his head. His arms flailing trying to get his tome back.
I realize the cleric in the pic is a girl but the outfit fits perfect, so if you could re-draw her as a boy. The size difference between the two has the top of the boys head only about to the orc girls chest.
>>
>>47118420
OR here glad to here both you and your laptop are alive and well.
>>
>>47103794
a bit early.. but BUMP
>>
>>47104142
Bump. Thanks in advance if anyone considers it.
>>
>>47103820
24 hour bump.
>>
>>47119322
>It's time for you to get your head out of those books and think about more important things
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z23tQiua2S0
>>
>>47119322
>and it could look just as good on a young boy

Why don't you have a seat over there
>>
File: image.png (353 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.png
353 KB, 1500x1000
Could a good draw friend add an AR-15 next to the bed in the same art style?
>>
>>47120220
>>>/pol/
>>
>>47119322
Can i get the original picture on the left?
>>
>>47101754
bump
>>
>>47100173
Bumping this. I'll probably let it go next thread, though. I got one mostly-done WIP, and a good one at that.
>>
>>47120591

What needs to be done? Doesn't look like a WiP looks finished.
>>
>>47120302
>>>/out/
>>
>>47120115
Hmm... yeah.. Gues that might have come off a little pervy? To be specific he's young enough or androgynous enough that masculine features have not set in. I.E. No facial hair, or squared jaw line.
>>
>>47120368
http://pasiphilo.deviantart.com/art/Kaida-San-Half-Orc-Barbarian-Druid-517427557
>>
>>47101725
24 hour bump for flameing skull of patriotism
>>
>>47121038
Damn dats nice!
>>
>>47116081
Reminds me of a Boowolfette
>>
>>47120878
I might be wrong, but it looks to me like part of the left arm isn't colored yet, and the inner part of the skirt.
>>
I am requesting that you-- yes YOU sketch your campaign's strangest, most bizarre creature.
>>
>>47106645
It's about 20 minutes early, but I'm going to bump this.
>>
>>47122831
I would, but I would get banned for breaking GR15. It's an odd campaign.
>>
shocked to see this thread last so long.....
>>
Hello drawfags. I am wondering if any of you have any experience with comic book illustration? /tg/ has a nascent project on the go.
>>
>>47117422
The more of these I see, the more of them I want.
>>
>>47102784
24 hour bump?
should i take a hint at this point?
>>
>>47114571
Doing cute/"lovely" requests?

Well hopefully you see and get this, can you draw an elf woman or a female eldar from wh40k wearing a human formal suit like a tux to impress her human lover? And said human lover is impressed and has an expression in his face that basically says; 'OH MY GOODNESS, THAT IS SO ADORABLE AND BEAUTIFUL. I LOVE YOU EVEN MORE FOR THAT MY DEAR.'
>>
OR of >>47106249 bumping this.
>>
>>47114571

a dragonborn girl who acidentally lits a bit of her clothing (like a pant leg) on fire while practicing using her breath attack)
>>
May I suggest this:

A Dark Eldar driving a child molester van, complete with the "Free Candy" markings.
>>
>>47103699
bump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GeQK0fOAew
>>
>>47108545
Bump
>>
>>47117048
That request hasn't been filled what are you talking about?
>>
File: 1397883238896.gif (940 KB, 500x234) Image search: [Google]
1397883238896.gif
940 KB, 500x234
I'm making a website designed to host art and let people take commissions. Would any of the artists here be interested in helping me test it?

It'll be good, I promise. Kind of. Maybe.
>>
>>47124878
You mean tumblr?
>>
>>47124932
Nah. Tumblr's great but it makes taking commissions a fucking pain in the ass. You have to make a post with prices, then handle all the email runaround. This site should make that a lot easier—people can see your prices instantly (and use the built-in calculator to see how much their exact image would cost), and then we provide ways for them to provide you with the information you need to draw. We also handle payments, which is nice.

Most of that shit's not done yet, but the art sharing bit is done. I'm trying to get the beta version of commissions finished by the end of this month.
>>
>>47124973
You mean like digital webbing forums or Artistnclients.
>>
>>47125040
Similar, but ArtistsnClients is pretty awful. Also, their website's security is vulnerable to a bug from 2014:

https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=artistsnclients.com&latest

It's definitely something that exists in primitive forms, but I don't think any of the options are very good right now. I'm hoping to change that.
>>
File: Dorfff.png (40 KB, 800x700) Image search: [Google]
Dorfff.png
40 KB, 800x700
>>47114764
Sorry it took forever!

But taddaaa!

I hope you are still around!
>>
File: Sleepmage.png (12 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
Sleepmage.png
12 KB, 450x600
Im that drawfag from earlier.

I like what you did. It has much much energy to it. You changed up the intro photo too. I'll start working on it right now for yah!
>>
>>47125697
>hammering out a lollipop

my heart, it can't take this sort of pressure
>>
File: Capture4.png (116 KB, 906x561) Image search: [Google]
Capture4.png
116 KB, 906x561
>>47123912
Does this work?
>>
>>47126417
Not OR, but it works for me. Soon he'll have free slaves.
>>
>>47109768
24 hour bump
>>
>>47126417
Fucking dark eldar.
>>
File: 1443728989650.jpg (399 KB, 1259x900) Image search: [Google]
1443728989650.jpg
399 KB, 1259x900
Can I get this guy wearing an apron, holding a flintlock handgun in one hand and a bonesaw in the other?

I'm using him for an upcoming low-tech campaign. I'm a doctor.
>>
>>47125762
>>47116484

(Just noticed I didn't link to the original post)
Hey bud, i didn't get to it tonight. But it is on my NEXT TO DO list. I am gonna be at a 40k tourney all day tommorow, so i won't be able to get to it till sunday though. Feel free to bump your post if you want or you can wait. Either way! Good job!
>>
>>47127265
not a problem, Thank you!!

(i'll have a post with your name on it for you to reply to in whatever thread we are using on sunday.)
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 93

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.