[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Warhammer 40k Factions Choosing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 26
File: 5th Edition Njal.jpg (127 KB, 800x575) Image search: [Google]
5th Edition Njal.jpg
127 KB, 800x575
How did you choose your faction?

Is "tier" worth keeping in consideration? Or should someone choose a faction they just like the look of.

I feel that since there are so many, it's hard to really know anything about them without playing for a while. All I really have to go off of is aesthetics.
>>
>>47205869
I chose IG for lore, how they look, and how they play.

I like tanks.
I like that they're the average joe in a galaxy filled with superhumans, alien abominations, actual abominations, and so forth.

I'm going to start Tyranids simply because I love how they look.
>>
>>47205869
>How did you choose your faction?

Looks, lore, models, style.

>Is "tier" worth keeping in consideration? Or should someone choose a faction they just like the look of.

Never pick by tiers, as they fluctuate wildly. So far, Newcrons, Eldar, and Daemons have been consistently top armies, the latter two since day one of 2nd edition. Tau and marines look to be staying strong for the future, but were once bad or average armies.

Looks are more important UNLESS you play games more than you paint/collect/browse the internet.

I am lucky since I play marines, and I have the OPTION of having one of the best armies in the game. But I choose looks and what I like instead, resulting in a very weak army but one that is very accurate to the lore and thematic, and one I enjoy collecting and painting. Things like Dreadnoughts, Land Raiders, Terminators of all varieties, etc, because I don't like bikes or Centurions. I can easily add powerful things like Librarians or grav to the army to boost its performance if I wanted to.
>>
>>47206011

>Daemons

When you say this, do you mean Chaos or Khorne?
>>
>>47206163

Chaos Daemons. Which god was the most OP of each edition has varied though, from Khorne to Slaanesh to Tzeentch for the past two editions.

One thing that has stayed the same is that they always used FMCs and psykers.
>>
>>47206187

Gotcha.

I see there are about 5 or so factions that have "Start Collecting" box sets.

1. Are these a good start?
2. I noticed some do not have these, such as Chaos, or Eldar. Are there plans for starting sets for these factions?
>>
>>47205869
I honestly don't know, as a kid I started collecting dark angels because I thought they were cool and have never looked back. I just love the color scheme and the unique things about the dangles. But you should find a faction that you love to play, both in the lore, the color scheme and their effectiveness in the tabletop should be considered last because that can change depending on the rules and new codexs
>>
>>47206221

Most of them are good for beginners to get some models and have a playable small force. Few of them have 100% useful models (for example, the Space Marine player will NEVER use the Dreadnought outside of that box, and will rarely use the Terminator Captain except for cool factor).

However, the boxes also have special rules where if you play that specific group of models, they gain powerful bonuses. The Space Marines can choose one nearby unit to double its firepower, while the Necron box can allow any destroyed units to respawn next to the Lord.

The most powerful box among these by far is the Necron one, and it also contains no useless units.

I think they will make more Start Collecting boxes for the missing factions later on. It's a relatively new range so it's still not complete. They released two waves so far if I remember correctly.
>>
>>47206305

Neat. I've not really seen much as far as the Necrons yet.

How would you rate the Space Wolves box?
>>
>>47206011
Eldar were shit tier in 5th edition. I agree never pick on tier.
>>
>>47206305
I'd argue that the Skitarii box is basically the same as Necrons.

>troops can be built either way
>you will want an Onager
>you will need a Dominus if you want Cult-Mech
>formation is pretty nasty (select a thing within 18' of the Dominus: everything is twin-linked vs it)

Only problem is that you need to use the formation it comes with to use the Tech Priest Dominus with the Skitarii unless you're using allies.
>>
>>47206445

It's quite good. The Thunderwolf Cavalry wolf riders are the best unit in the SW book, and one of the top two non-superheavy melee units in the game.

The regular marines will be useful if you don't play a pure Wolf spam/Wolf Rider list and are slightly better than regular marines due to having more gear options and rules.

The box's unique rules are not amazing but also not bad. Rerolling shooting misses that result from dice rolls of 1, or run and charge into melee on the same turn, extending your potential charge range.

The only flaw in the box is if you never want to collect Space Wolves who aren't riding a wolf themselves, and that the Wolf Lord almost always wants to be riding a wolf, in any list that's not Drop Pod spam.
>>
>>47205869
I personally play CSM Iron Warriors. I've loved the lore ever since I read Siege of Castellax. They look cool and they're fun to play even if they're not super competitive. Having such strong IC makes it really fun to come up with fluff for each person. On the down side I'm pretty sure I have an iron fetish now.
>>
File: 1455116200576.jpg (151 KB, 800x467) Image search: [Google]
1455116200576.jpg
151 KB, 800x467
>>47205869
>Is "tier" worth keeping in consideration?

No, don't listen to anyone that says yes because they are beyond jaded and should probably be playing Warmachine or something as 40k is nothing close to a competitive game. I mean you could if you wanted to be a hyper-competitive tourney player, but that's a dangerous downward spiral that revolves around buying $1000's of whatever the latest meta formation is every ~6 months or so and then fielding them grey against some grey wraithknights and scatterbikes. It's all very grey.

Definitely go with what you want. People in 40k general will make fun of you for even playing CSM because of how competitive they are, but all I'm doing is having fun playing fun matches with my friends and they're grey tiding it up.

>I feel that since there are so many, it's hard to really know anything about them without playing for a while

1d4chan has a nice "tldr" easy read info on every faction and the other wikis (can't remember the names) have in depth ones. THere's also a load of games and books about it you could check out.
>>
>>47206536

I really appreciate the detailed responses.

I've been trying to decide between Space Wolves, Skitarii, or Nurgle.

Problem is, I've not really found many BR's with any of those. So I don't really know how they play. They look really great though.
>>
File: dark angels company markings.jpg (299 KB, 641x870) Image search: [Google]
dark angels company markings.jpg
299 KB, 641x870
>>47205869
Here was my process:

1. Pick your favorite color. Green!
2. Read into their fluff. Knights and robes? Sounds good to me!
3. Read into their fluff further. This shame and secrecy, yet an overriding desire for redemption, speaks to my soul. I also enjoy the variety of backgrounds they have, including not!Native Americans. The fact that they do nothing but hunt Fallen does not soften my boner.
4. Check out their models and rules. Can be fancy, but can also be barely decorated. Colors look good on the tabletop, models and rules seem solid.
>>
>>47206600
If that's yours, you are a magnificent painter.
>>
File: 1455147000446.jpg (485 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1455147000446.jpg
485 KB, 1920x1080
>>47206639
It's not mine sorry, I just have folders full of inspo stuff that I think are too good not to post occasionally.

Here's some dude from the WIP thread's horrors.
>>
File: 1416732708282.jpg (20 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1416732708282.jpg
20 KB, 250x250
>>47206717
>dude

But seriously, do you want their tumblr? The feral orks are amazing.
>>
Read the wiki/books and then play some vassal/tts 40k to see who's playstyle clicks with you.

Alternately play a good game instead.
>>
>>47206717
I've seen that. It's very whimsical I love it.
>>
File: eldar.png (1 MB, 884x504) Image search: [Google]
eldar.png
1 MB, 884x504
I picked eldar because their "We tried to reason with you mon-keigh, we've been to this rodeo before" and "We're benevolent in theory, but we're about to die out, so if you get in the way we're going to fuck you over, no hard feelings" appeals to me. So does their overall asthetic, approach to technology and the fact that all of their HQs are some flavour of 'Jedi but X' not to mention they're deliciously tragic. They're brightly coloured and still feel 100% at home in the 40k-verse.

Also I love the look of wraithguard. Before they came out in plastics, I'd buy them whenever my LFGS got them in in the hopes that I'd have enough for the 4th or 5th ed rule of being able to run them as troops if I had squads of 10.

Doesn't hurt that they've got another two factions of variously mad cousins to draw from/ally with as well.
>>
>>47206746
Oh yeah I've seen it, all HER work is awesome.

I hope people haven't been doing the standard 4chan thing of giving people shit for being female because she's a better painter than 99% of the people who post in /wip/
>>
I have a dumb question as someone looking to get into 40k. I have the imperial space marine 2016 figure. Could I use it with a group of black Templars? (I'm not clear on any lore stuff/rules, so I don't know if it's cool to mix chapters). Also how many figures minimum do I need to play this?
>>
>>47206978
I'd have a unit of them for thematic cohesion, but there's no explicit rule for mixing chapters unless they've got their own codexes, then you run allies afaik and I can't remember if I heard it's current edition that's bundled BT in with general marines or not.
>>
>>47206815
Not OP but I'm also quite new to the hobby having just started SW. This entire time I've been wondering if there was a way to play 40k online just for testing things and then you go and mention vassal. Thanks!
>>
File: orklife.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
orklife.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
I bought Necron's cause they looked cool and I wanted to win. It's only months later I realized that winning =/= fun and that orks were my true calling.
>>
>>47206978

You can use the Imperial Space Marine in a Black Templar army, however he COMPLETELY REPLACES a marine, and he can only be used in Tactical, Devastator, or Assault squads. He cannot be put in other squads or a Crusader squad, because Crusader squads have "Sword Brothers" in them, not "Space Marine". He is one per army so don't bother getting multiples to use on the table.
>>
>>47207169
I've also played Orks for a while now and it's solely because I think they look awesome and I love seeing them on the tabletop. Plus looting from other kits is the best.

OP, pretty much pick an army you like looking at. You're gonna be (hopefully) painting them for hours on end so you should enjoy what they look like above all else, IMO. Game mechanics (and lore, to a lesser extent) change with each edition so that shouldn't really be as much of a factor if you really want to enjoy collecting and playing.
>>
File: 1413709482317.jpg (792 KB, 3850x2322) Image search: [Google]
1413709482317.jpg
792 KB, 3850x2322
>>47206900
No no, I'm just a faggot who finally wanted a legitimate excuse to make one of those kinds of jokes. I'd fall in love with her if her models didn't already take up so much room in my heart.
>>
this is how i did it
1. find army based on something awesome
2. stumbles across vikings riding gaint wovles
3. play style seemed like how i wanted to un things
4. read lore
5. bought spacewolves
>>
File: 51cWwHrtFPL.jpg (55 KB, 300x415) Image search: [Google]
51cWwHrtFPL.jpg
55 KB, 300x415
>>47205869
Buffs come and go like the wind in 40k. Best to pick a faction you like and play the units you think are cool, and adjust fire from there based on what works and what doesn't. Chasing tourney lists is only going to work if you're familiar enough with the game to understand how they work anyway.

I chose my faction initially because nobody at my game store played them, and I stick with them because every time I look at the other stuff in 40k I find it hard to care. It's one part nostalgia for when I started, one part because there's nothing else quite like them, and one part my magical realm. Hell, my army doesn't even really exist anymore. You have to use the allies rules and bash together three semi-armies to make my list, but I still play them almost exclusively.
>>
>>47207394
>I chose my faction initially because nobody at my game store played them

I don't get why new players do this. Who cares if someone else plays the faction you really want to play?

Also why start a new army just because nobody else at the store plays them?

People need to stop looking at others and just focus on their own thing.
>>
>>47207437
Well, there is a reason beyond wanting to stand out that I can think of - variety. If you're one of the guys playing something different at the game store, that means that you can have more exciting scenarios in playing with others. It's better than 75% of the group having just Space Marines or flavors thereof, at least ideally.
>>
>>47207551
True enough. But is it worth playing your second favorite army instead of the first just for the sake of variety?

Not arguing, just an honest question. IMO I'd pick what I want the most over variety. I'm not sacrificing my personal enjoyment just so the other players have a fresh different army to play against.
>>
>>47207551
>It's better than 75% of the group having just Space Marines or flavors thereof, at least ideally.

laughingForgeWorldbathinginmoney.jpg
>>
I didn't choose my army - it chose me.

I wanted the underdogs, teetering on the edge of damnation, locked in a desperate struggle against an all powerful and uncaring galaxy.

So I play Chaos Space Marines with no demons, and the fluff is such that they still worship the Emperor, but feel the Imperium has strayed from the Big E's teachings.
>>
>>47207644
soul drinkers
>>
File: 1428385489371.jpg (119 KB, 802x602) Image search: [Google]
1428385489371.jpg
119 KB, 802x602
>>47207580
But if your first is different, you shouldn't feel forced to pick your second just to fit in more. And I can sympathize with liking the underdogs with meh rules, or the seemingly least-liked faction. Sometimes, like with Bretonnian peasants, there's a sort of charm in something so unlikeable and worthless.
>>
>>47207716
I don't think ANYONE picks their personal army based on "everyone else is playing this" other than people who are cheesing/bandwagoning/playing tournaments.
>>
File: 1438864613734.jpg (30 KB, 526x526) Image search: [Google]
1438864613734.jpg
30 KB, 526x526
More people need to play dark eldar

They're the hardest faction to play so it's highly satisfying when you win, the models are fantastic and look amazing when painted well and so few people play them that sometimes if you go to your local they get excited to see your army

Not to mention they are complete dick in the lore, what's not to like?
>>
>>47207849
>fragile models
>spikes everywhere are a pain in the dick to transport
>Corsairs are literally "dark" Eldar pirates but better and less edgy
>practically zero FW support
>no new plastic since 5E other than one highly specific kit and some HQs
>shitty terrible rules other than one formation which has no actual DE in it
>>
File: Jd1A1kY.jpg (532 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
Jd1A1kY.jpg
532 KB, 1536x2048
>>47207849
They're the best faction, it's true. Haemonculi are the most perverse and monstrous things in 40K that I can think of, along with the Warp and daemons when described and used properly.
>>
>>47207601
this is why if I do 30k I'll be Mechanicum
>>
File: KotORw.jpg (9 KB, 200x281) Image search: [Google]
KotORw.jpg
9 KB, 200x281
>>47207849
There are a few big reasons I don't like dark eldar:

Biggest one is that there's so little lore on the Kabals, at least as far as I can casually find. The colorschemes usually seem fantastic when painted, but I have no reason to try and pick one faction over any of the others. The only ones that really stand out to me are the Kabal of the Severed and the Kabal of the Black Heart.

While their models are gorgeous, there's not much I want to do to kitbash them. Which is kind of a problem, since I enjoy the little custom flair, but I just don't know what to do with them.

The other is that their tactics make them a glass cannon, and like you said, they're hard to play. That's hard to get into from the get go, and buying a second army can be a hit to the wallet.
>>
Bump for more stories
>>
>see necrons
>fucking space terminators
>still find them cool even after the whole WE WUZ shit
>turns out they're pretty good too
>>
File: Armageddon_Tank_Ace.jpg (419 KB, 694x1203) Image search: [Google]
Armageddon_Tank_Ace.jpg
419 KB, 694x1203
I'd play as the Imperial Guard, but the army that I like is the Armageddon Steel Legion. It's a lot harder tracking down old metal models than plastics, and I don't have the skill to do the greenstuffing work I've seen others do.

Or I could be double autistic and play as Hua Yuan. All they would take are some Cadians in bright colors.
>>
File: 6918690438_12eeab23ae_b.jpg (190 KB, 1000x537) Image search: [Google]
6918690438_12eeab23ae_b.jpg
190 KB, 1000x537
>>
File: 6918637812_fdc0f66ccb_b.jpg (136 KB, 650x755) Image search: [Google]
6918637812_fdc0f66ccb_b.jpg
136 KB, 650x755
>>
>>47205869
I got into Dark Angels primarily because they just had the most interesting lore. I really liked the 6th Edition codex and previous codices I borrowed from online databases for an indefinite amount of time. Just their lore is great, their appearance is fantastic, their Primarch is baller and their legion history is metal as fuck. The only letdown about being a DA fag is that the books by Thorpe suck ass.
>>
I'm looking at buying a bunch of Cadians, greenstuffing some carapace armour onto them and then throwing some third party heads on them. I might give the officers some dress uniforms or something

>>47209267
I fuckin love the Steel Legion
>>
File: abaddon-lokanp3.jpg (106 KB, 774x505) Image search: [Google]
abaddon-lokanp3.jpg
106 KB, 774x505
Garviel Loken is a damn hero and fuck you for thinking otherwise.
>>
File: Crimson Fist Medic.jpg (110 KB, 530x676) Image search: [Google]
Crimson Fist Medic.jpg
110 KB, 530x676
>>47205869
Apart from never picking based on tiers because they fluctuate. I also wouldn't pick on tiers because it's not really in the spirit of wargaming. I know 40K's rules are a mess and could be a hell of a lot tighter, but if you want to play competitively then just get into Chess or something. Wargaming should be about spectacle, it's kind of like an RPG, you're taking part in a roleplay battle that you obviously want to win but it's not the be all and end all. There can be heroic defeats like in real battles. To this end, pick on lore, aesthetic and how they play in broad strokes. ie. If you want mecha then the Tau are for you.
>>
>>47206011
I think you might be getting 40k and Fantasy Daemons confused. 40k Daemons are strong, but not really one of the current "top-tier" armies(last I checked, although maybe the new formations changed that? My local meta has no Daemon players so I don't know all that well). Fantasy Daemons were instantly uber-broken when they were released in 7th edition and were still quite powerful in 8e.
>>
>>47210278

Daemons are top tier. They were the strongest psychic phase users until Angels of Death came out.
>>
>>47210494
>Angels of Death

...Back in 2e? I think times have changed since then.
>>
>>47209871
>ie. If you want mecha then the Tau are for you.
>tfw this is what people think about the tau now

i need to hurry up and finish painting this army so I can swap races
>>
>>47210524

Keep up, faggot.

6E Daemon top builds:
- Khornedog + Seekers
- Flying Circus
- April 2013 White Dwarf Flamers of Tzeentch
- 2++ rerollable Screamerstar

7E top builds:
- Triple Herald Fateweaver Tzeentch summoning factory

Nowhere near as good as WHFB Daemons though like you said, except for the White Dwarf flamer era.
>>
>>47205869
After a long time of looking at Lore and stuff, I decided to start collecting
I love (and have a unit of in case I want to Ally) Imperial Fists, but I didn't want to play Space Marines because they're what I viewed as the basic package, terribly common. I've since learned the error of my ways as they are tremendously fun to play, but I didn't choose them.
I wanted to play Harlequins too, because Space Clown Shenanigans. I eventually realized that despite being their own army, they are really complicated to use effectively, and kinda shelved the idea. (I have some but am taking it slow, they keep getting further on the back burner)
Imperial Knights were my next choice. I love them to death. They have (in my opinion) some of the coolest lore of 40k. They are Ordinary men whose concept of the world is Feudal, and pilot towering metal gods. But at the time, they were prohibitively expensive. (Still are, but aren't as bad now, am actually in the middle of ordering Renegade)
I chose Skitarii. They were brand new that month. I saw them and loved them. They were the Dieselpunk army I deserved. I (with the help of a friend who was worried I'd never get any models at all and fall out of the hobby before I started) bought Enough to start a small army complete with paints. I started playing them as soon as they got put together and loved them immmediatly. Rad Poisoning and Taser and Lumigen are really fun rules, Doctrina Imperatives make them all Dead Eyes, and they don't afraid of anything.
I chose on looks and Price, and luckily got some really fun rules and fantastic looking models to play with.
Never consider tier. At least not for your first army. All the armies I considered were pretty shit at the time, and some still are. If you are looking for a starting army, like how they look Rank and File, then look at lore, if you aren't excited about why you're guys are taking the table, it won't be nearly as fun. They can be bad, as long as you like them.
>>
I chose mine based purely on looks (Grey Knights before they got the update from 3rd edition, back when I was just starting out).

Then they got updated, and their lore got weird.
Still like their looks though.
>>
>>47205869
I picked Chaos because I thought they looked cool and I liked baddies, and then I picked Iron Warriors after I read their Index Astartes fluff. The fact that they're kind of sympathetic worked for me, as did the fact that they don't go in for the mono-god ALL CRAZY ALL THE TIME schtick that a lot of chaos dudes have.
I actually didn't much care for their tactics as I'm more of an assault kinda guy, but I've come to appreciate tossing pie plates now.
>>
>>47205869
3rd edition BRB color section. Deathwing Terminators looked badass and green was my favorite color. So medieval, native american monks with biblical names were the obvious choice.
>Is "tier" worth keeping in consideration? Or should someone choose a faction they just like the look of.
Nope. Changes every time a new book or edition comes around.
>I feel that since there are so many, it's hard to really know anything about them without playing for a while. All I really have to go off of is aesthetics.
That is really the only thing you should take into consideration. Looks and Background. It's what 90% of the hobby is about and what will occupy most of your time unless you attend tourneys or want to be part of a competitive gaming environment, in which case there are simply better games to spent your time on imo.
So models and background is what you should focus on really, since the rules tend to change quite drastically.
>>
File: 1433549501575.jpg (255 KB, 700x1000) Image search: [Google]
1433549501575.jpg
255 KB, 700x1000
>>
>>47205869
I liked the idea of ancient, powerful sorcerers guarded by magical golems.
Pick a faction that you like the look and fluff of. Keep in mind that, at the moment, Chaos Space Marines, Dark Eldar, Orks, and Tyranids have very, very shitty books and are very difficult to play against the better armies or even enjoy playing at all.
>>47206978
>implying you'll ever get to use the Imperial Space Marine
>>
>>47206615
WHAT SHAME OR SECRECY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?
>>
>>47205869

I just bought armies for all of them, except Tau.
>>
>>47205869
People should go off what they like/ feel is coolest, fuck going for "best race"
>>
File: kopta no 1.jpg (1 MB, 1330x1610) Image search: [Google]
kopta no 1.jpg
1 MB, 1330x1610
picked orks because compared to SM/Tau/IG/Crons every single ork look diffrent and it's not clone army. Love their fluff. And their junk-made vehicles and walkers looks way cooler in compare to tanks/ancient croissants/manga robots.
>>
>>47213836
>implying you'll ever get to use the Imperial Space Marine

I'll bet 99% of the faggots whining about this thing use way worse things that are far more worthy of being refused to be allowed in a game.

The entire Eldar codex.

Any Tau build that isn't purposely as shitty as it possibly can.

Cheesy formations (the marine ones included).

Grav.

Strong flyers pre-DftS.

Psyker spam.

Etc.

People who refuse a single 18" S5 plasma gun are the hugest faggots in the community right now. It makes zero difference. If he's a cheeselord and puts it in his army, he was already a cheeselord not worth playing before. If he's playing a shitty marine list, it won't change a thing. And before you morons go "then why use it", it's the principle behind the matter. You allow infinite detachments, Escalation, superheavies, and all sorts of shit, but apparently Imperial Space Marine is too OP. You're just faggots who like to whine about marines. It's not "implying you'll get to play the Imperial space marine" it's "implying anyone would even want to play against a faggot like you who would refuse a single MEQ".
>>
>>47205869
Chose Space Marines 16, nearly 17 years ago. No regrets.

Maybe I'm gonna get some Nid's (to paint like praying matis and do some conversions) when my 2k 30k project is finnished.
>>
File: ORKS!.png (481 KB, 901x1600) Image search: [Google]
ORKS!.png
481 KB, 901x1600
>>47209267
Just get the metal models with Yarrick and some Chimeras and Russes
>>
>>47210654
It was just an example, it only applies to the Farsight Enclaves really. Just embrace your inner weeaboo.
>>
File: You're fucking dead, kiddo.jpg (964 KB, 1178x1390) Image search: [Google]
You're fucking dead, kiddo.jpg
964 KB, 1178x1390
>>47220906
>embrace your inner weeaboo
no
>>
>>47213755
What regiment is this Guardsman from?
>>
>>47206604
Skitarii are goat
>>
>>47213755
>>47223031
it's for '40k campaigns'. Nothing official Tough the artist has worked for GW and FFG before. Just a bunch of spanish dudes that are friends with an artist and got him to do some art.
The deviantart just says cadian, so I guess that makes him 122nd Cadia with Winter fatigues.
http://warhammer40kcampaign.deviantart.com/art/Cadian-Guardsman-478861125
>>
File: 2016-05-12 21.28.01.jpg (1 MB, 1885x1060) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-12 21.28.01.jpg
1 MB, 1885x1060
>>47205869
I wanted knights, swords, and the color red in space. Haven't regretted it at all.
>>
>>47205869

IG was my first faction. I love me some basic human

Then I got into psykers and so i did inquisition and chaos demons.

then the raven guard stuff came out and I realized I loved beaky marines with jump packs.
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.