[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/twgg/ TowerGirls COYA General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 23
File: PICFY.png (11 KB, 264x191) Image search: [Google]
PICFY.png
11 KB, 264x191
Keep Pushing Forward Edition

We're currently working on Gen V

Here's the current worklog:
| Gen V |
-Text fixes
-Vote on Trap
-Army Upgrades Page

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Game welcome here!

Everyone welcome.

FAQ:
Q - What is Towergirls?
A /tg/ creation. Read more here.
https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Tower_Girls

Q - How do I play?
A - It's a CYOA, there are no established mechanics for the rescue. All the pages to the game are in the imgur album linked in resources.

Q - Why aren't/are we we working on; Fan Gen II/Knights/combat mechanics/etc.
A - No. We recognize that spreading out our efforts is what originally killed the project. Accordingly, we're focusing on just one thing at a time and finishing them out.

Q - Hey, can we make a pricness about X fetish?
A - It generally comes down to what people like. Propose the idea and see if others want it.

Q - Is there a map/unified setting?
A - Nope. Though proposals have been made, nothing concrete has been created.

Q - Can I post fanart/fanfiction here?
A - Go right on ahead, just make sure it's within the global rules.

Resources:
Imgur Album - http://imgur.com/a/maXHJ
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board - https:// infinity ch.net/twgrl
Booru - http://tower-girls.booru.org/
Templates - (Photo Anon has been lazy and needs to update the download)

Games:
Subtitle Pending:
http://towergirls.boards.net/
Kingdom Conquest:
http://towerkc.blogspot.ca/

Original Brush:
Photoshop - http://stumpypencil.blogspot.com/2009/11/return-of-stumpy-pencil.html
SAI - http://beroleagle.deviantart.com/art/Paint-Tool-SAI-Pencil-Brushes-96742060
Gimp - http://elmerucr.deviantart.com/art/Real-Pencil-Brushes-for-GIMP-57810771

Fonts:
"04b_19" is used for the name of the Princess
http://www.dafont.com/04b-19.font
"Bebas Neue Regular" is used for all the rest of the text.
http://www.dafont.com/bebas-neue.font

Last Thread: >>47102018
>>
>>47119151
And this si what I waited for, Gemini's thread to have her chance and time. Strawpoll for Gen V Treap Princess:
http://www.strawpoll.me/10145416
>>
>>47119151
Previously, we've come up with art for Jabberwock Princess, a prototype for Drake Princess, and the following Card Data:

Hoarder's Hovel Kingdom's
Jabberwock Princess
+Passionate about her hobbies
+ Speaks with an Adorable Lisp
+ Master of Obscure trivia
-Extremely socially awkward
-Has dark desires

Idol: ??? god(ess) of ???

Worshipped: Gain ability to restore princesses to 'mint condition'
Renounced: Curthed with Lithp; no-one takth you theriouthly

Lust Gift: Princess Swap Meet
Exchange a saved princess with a princess or companion as yet unacquired

<3 Fondling
<3 Ero lit
</3 Carelesness

"A strange Princess from a strange land. Emigrated to realize dream of completing her princess collection"

Wonder Keep Kingdom's
Dragon Drake! Princess

+Rich, strong, powerful
+Self-Assured
+Passionate about Drake Awareness
-Never, ever, call her a Dragon
-Wingless

<3 Doggystyle
<3 Topping from Bottom
</3 Misidentification
>>
>>47119220

I think drake princess should have a bit more focus on phisical might in her first +, i dont really see her as rich, since hoards are a dragon thing.
>>
Sorry guys, I was out for a few hours.
-Guy who does the threads
>>
>>47119454
Its no problem
>>
>>47119454
Don't worry about it. Its all good.

>>47119151
Also, Silverain, I just wanted to point out; the user "GM Princess" didn't make GM Princess. She's the person it's based off of, but Photo Anon was the one who made the card of and for her as a birthday present.
>>
>>47119485
That's fair I saw the post in the /qst/ thread I admit my bad there, though I hope you can see why I made the mistake.

Who exactly is Photo Anon? Or to be more precise just why are they called Photo Anon?
>>
>>47119454
That said, going live with this again.
>>>/qst/75230
>>
File: 0colored_human_prin.png (115 KB, 576x1012) Image search: [Google]
0colored_human_prin.png
115 KB, 576x1012
>>47119151
Here's an old version of Human Princess, she's currently undergoing redesigns by AllyofJustice and will be appearing, not in the next major update coming soon, but in the one after that.

Sketch and Lines done by Unyin, colors by Sera. You can find more like this on our art blog.
>>
File: human_prin_WIP.png (216 KB, 576x1012) Image search: [Google]
human_prin_WIP.png
216 KB, 576x1012
>>47119698
and the colored version.
>>
>>47119714
Nice.
>>
>>47119714
the cleavage gem seems really... off in how its placed
>>
Massive mammaries kingdom's
Boob princess
+ Literally just a giant pair of tits with a crown
+ Super soft and cuddly
+ Her milk is amazingly delicious
- No arms, legs, or vagina.
- Incredibly heavy to carry

Idol: Gigomastia goddess of breasts

Worshipped: All breasts increase by 3 cups sizes, and are incredibly jiggly.
Renounced: All males in your kingdom gain breasts

Lust Gift: Nipple ring
Putting on this nipple ring makes breast play more enjoyable than sex

<3 Tittyfucking
<3 Lactation
</3 Cold hands
>>
>>47119589
Well, Photo Anon is me, and the one you responded to. I'm the guy that restarted the interest in Towergirls back in December or so. I'm the one who goes through and takes all the submissions and puts them to a sheet. Reason I'm called "Photo Anon" because I can't draw, but I'm handy with Photoshop and remain Anonymous. (That's a longer story, if you want to know why.)

Found the game on /d/ one day, started working on a few princesses and ultimately brought my stuff to the board. It kickstarted interest and here we are.
>>
>>47119759
>not a giant cluster of boobs
that Renounce Gurse mixed with Nomad Princess's Renounce Curse would make a fun combo
>>
>>47119854
>Dragon Princess 2's Renounce
>Nomad
>Boob Princess
>Come in a party with 3 other male adventurers
>Become a pack of the ultimate traps
>>
>>47119789
Oh right, would you mind fixing up the formatting on Gemini princess's location, its been bothering me for a while.
>>
>>47119789
Thanks for the background and for getting the project reignited, Towergirls just seems to have quite a history behind it so its always interesting to learn more.

I imagine the reason behind the Anonymity isn't a pleasant one, I'm guessing the moment you would post people would hound you with a dozen different question on when things would be complete etc.
So I won't press you to go over it if you'd rather not to.
>>
>>47119789
I helped too!
I was in the CYOA thread when someone started discussing it again, and I started brainstorming ideas. I even helped create and drew gator princess, and the original symbiote and giant princesses.
>>
>>47119759
Funny, but maybe we can actually make this a serious princess

Make her yet another human princess contender, The favorite girl in a carnival sideshow
Supersize Sideshow's Boob Princess?
Sexyfiend Freakshow's Boob princess?

Bonus points: Make her the trap for Gen 2 expansion.
>>
>>47119972
>Boobs
>trap
wat
>>
>>47119930
Nah. The reason for that is that, before coming to 4chan's /tg/, I checked out the /twgrl/ board over on cripple chan. And there were two consistent things I saw that contributed to its death; the constant fracturing into multiple projects and the consistence of project leaders. Someone would start a project and then leave, and no one would want to do anything for fear of messing up their work or earning their ire. Gen IV literally had people saying "I don't want to touch anything until Gryphon Princess gets back." So I've always been disinclined to use a trip. While I don't think that'd be a problem here, better safe than sorry.

>>47119949
Shout out to you, man! Without helpful art anons back then, nothing would've gotten off the ground.

>>47119898
Sure. Could you upload the latest version? I've been out of it the last couple days and missed it. I'll get them both nice and presentable, for whichever one wins.

>>47120016
I know. How dare him not know the proper term would be "newhalf". How inconsiderate.
>>
File: Gemini.png (58 KB, 450x620) Image search: [Google]
Gemini.png
58 KB, 450x620
>>47120060
here you go
>>
>>47120016
Every trap needs good bait, right?Holstaur princess was the trap for gen 3, and she had boobs

... fine, how about I rephrase it so she's the dick-haver for the gen 2 expansion?
>>
>>47119972
I like the second one, so when is the Gen 2 expansion going to be presentable?
>>
>>47120060
Oh damn yeah now that I think about it I can see the possibility of that happening with projects.

Well just so its in writing somewhere, if I actually post something up here worth using people can change it all they want.

>>47119949
A thank you to you too.
>>
>>47119877
you mean Elves?
>>
>>47120107
Yeah, this is going to need a lot of rewording. A lot of this is simply too long. Hm..
>>
>>47120303
Its amusing because both the area and both abilities are quite simple ideas, but its hard to be sure how to explain them succinctly
>>
>>47120303
i think we could clean up the love spell by shortening it to

"they gain the traits of both."
or something similer
>>
>>47120374
"Hall of Unity
Conflicts can be resolved through physical contact here" Should reduce it to the three lines of description.

"Two become one
merge any two people or objects, gaining the benefits of both." GM Princess never put the weaknesses part. Do we need it?

"Lust Bonus - twinned fates
You get your own twin, their gender being your choice" Sums it up a bit better, imo.
>>
>>47120107
>>47120374

Just drop extraneous words.

>Love Spell
Merge any two people or objects, mingling benefits and weaknesses of both.

>Lust Spell
Divide a person into two twins, one mirroring the other in both body and mind.
>>
>>47120447
Gain a twin brother or sister as you chose. flows i think better i think
>>
>>47120470
Gain Clone of Chosen gender
that works too
>>
>>47120110
No, Djinn is Gen 3's trap. Futas and traps are separate.
>>
>>47120447
yeah since its competing with the very simalr symbiotic relations, i say we drop the weaknesses from the love spell.
>>
>>47119759
...Huh.

I have so many questions.

How would she even work?
Would she be a giant pair of tits with a neck and head still? Or would She literally just be a beanbag chair of tits?
Does she have a face? Is it on the top part just below where the neck would be, or does she have a face on each tit, with the nipple being her nose(s), but since she'd be wearing a bra or something to keep it SFW, you'd just see a boob with two eyes?
If she has a face, what happens if she drinks the futa milk? Does a giant dick just sprout out and make her look like a giant dick and balls?

>>47120110
Djinn was the trap for gen III.
>>
>>47120535
>>47120555

Huh. I knew this, on some level, but for some reason when I consulted my mental files I always came up with Gen 3 trap == Holstaurus. Never mind, I retract all statements except Boob princess should have dick because comedy
>>
>>47120606
Name her Belial Princess, hailing from a land infected by an incubus's curse
>>
>>47120667
>Belial, the Lord of Lies
How perfect.
>>
>>47120690
>>47120667
>>47120606
Are we seriously discussing a giant pair of tits with a dick but no further body here? is this actually what we are talking about?
>>
>>47120731
well I was
>>
>>47120731
No, the first serious proposal was for a freakshow human with big boobs and a dick, but now we're talking about a cursed human (possibly) with big boobs and a dick. Savvy?
>>
>>47120750
oh ok.... as long as there is an actual body involved then i suppose that's ok
>>
>>47120775
>>47120750
so her design I can see having a tight tube tope and a long skirt that has a very slight tenting
>>
>>47121039
>>47120690
>>47120667
Let's table this idea until after we sketch out the army upgrades page, if only so we don't risk wasting our efforts.
>>
>>47121065
Indeed
so then lets get some ideas for bara generals, weapons, armor, siege engines and troops for our proud kingdoms
>>
>>47121065
>>47121170
Reposting this as a template for other things as well as to shill my idea (^:
This. I do like the castle idea, but given DPV is a conqueror, I think it makes sense for this gen's sheet to be one that expands and upgrades your army. I'd love to see both a wagon and castle sheet in the future though.

I think it'd be good to create a template for the armies now. Here's my go, with (I guess) the first army idea:
>Clockwork Cobbler's Kingdom
>Automaton Captain
>Numbers - 5
>Strength - 3
>Tactics - 1
>+ Huge numbers, build more soldiers
>+ Loyal to the grave
>+ Can reassemble broken parts
> - Incurably stupid
> - Obsessed with changing their appearance
>Army upgrade: Handcannon
>Grants small cannons that can be carried.
>Powerful, but heavy and inaccurate.
>Favored terrain: Caves and volcanic areas
>Worst terrain: Wet or aquatic areas
>Unit composition: Clockwork Golems, Scrap Soldiers
>Structures: Ironworks
>A factory situated in a volcanic area that churns out automatons from it's depths.
>Masterwork Unit: War Machine
>A titanic mechanical humanoid seige weapon.

For the Captain (the one you actually save would be the captain, for each army) I was thinking somewhere between Megatron and Ancient Gear Golem.
And the War Machine would be like Warhammer's Dreadnoughts at the scale of shadow of the colossus.
Anyone have any ideas for an army, or suggestions to change this one?
>>
File: Gemini Gif.gif (155 KB, 91x96) Image search: [Google]
Gemini Gif.gif
155 KB, 91x96
>>47119175
Go gemini Go! You can do it!
>>
>>47121231
thats... way too much info to put on a card i think
>>
>>47121170
Current generals: a laconic

Paladin: Fanservicey holy man
Bonus: Generic Holy Effects

Barbarian: Bearish orc
Bonus: army of the wild

Incubus: Stripperific Pretty boy
Bonus: distraction tactics

Border: Bound-chest reverse trap
Bonus: Defense and Espionage

The bonuses aren't really geared toward an army, as far as I can tell, so If we overlap some it's no big deal
>>
>>47121231
Every time you post this, everybody tells you:

>It won't fit on a card
>Cut it down to fit

Would you at least try to do so, or are you going to force us to reject your idea and everything similar just to spite you?
>>
>>47121249
Yeah, I've been told it's a bit overkill but I was just trying to put something to start off of. Feel free to trim it down to a size that would be better.
>>
>>47121262
Spellblade?
>>
>>47121292
No need to be an asshole about it. I was looking to see which parts people thought were the most vital, and the ones that weren't would be discarded. If I were to just decide to throw away the stats for example in an effort to slim it down, I'm sure people would have something to say about it.
>>
>>47121231
Even though this guy needs to edit his info to fit, he's got a good start

What kind of stats are we looking for? Are we going to standardize them like the beasts? We could do that for the troop types.

For things like generals and siege engines, I think unique stats like the other companions would be appropriate.

Also, for gen IV, each item came with some treasure. How are we going to visualise the wealth bonus? A battalion of generic soldiers, with one row per point of power?
>>
File: Sc3-lizardman-01.jpg (97 KB, 550x900) Image search: [Google]
Sc3-lizardman-01.jpg
97 KB, 550x900
>>47121262
Well I got an Idea or 2

Saurian general: Lizardman, some Flamboiant plumage
Bonus: Carnivorous Cavalry

Minotaur General: Hulking Adonis
Bonus: Heavy Weapons

Sea General: Dashing Pirate
Bonus: BOATS
>>
I suggest

Name
Description

(right side)
Passive boon

Unique ability

(left side)
Endurance bar
Numbers bar (1-5)
Training bar
Power bar

Bottom
Special ability for recovering certain related princesses, or having X power or something
>>
>>47121361
I think this seems good, but we ought to have an upgrade part in there somewhere, for the bonus you get for having this group added to your army.
>>
>>47121403
thats what i was thinking of for the "passsive boon" part
>>
>>47121403
>>47121335
>Upgrade part

I like the rows of troops idea, but that's only because I can't think of anything myself, except a pile of weapons. But that would look too much like the treasure from the hoard page.
>>
>>47121421
oh that, thats what the power bar was ment to be, though, im not sure how to make that clear
I suppose we could do another picture rather than distinct stats
>>
>>47121361
>Automaton Captain
>Passive Boon: Handcannon
>Unique ability: Better, Faster, Stronger
>The Automatons will improve and repair themselves outside of battle.
>Endurance - 5
>Numbers - 5
>Training - 1
>Power- 3

>Extra Bonus (Bottom): War Machine
>Requires Gnome Princess II, Mouse Princess, or Golem Princess

Or, if we're having seige weapons/ powerful units seperately...

>Extra Bonus (Bottom): Terra Forge
>The automatons build factories on nearby volcanos that churn out troops at an alarming rate.
>Requires Dragon Princess, Crystal Princess or Fire Princess.

Also, I think the rows of troops would be the best way to represent it.
>>
>>47119175

Voted!

When does this end anyways?
>>
>>47121562
>Requirement

That's new. Not new and interesting, but new and different, and therefore frightening. How does everybody else feel about setting precedent for requirements?

Personally, I don't think we should do anything like that: in the future it might cramp my style.
>>
>>47121675
I just wanted to go along with the
>for recovering certain related princesses, or having X power or something
part from >>47121361 , but I agree that it might be better without the requirements.
>>
>>47121659
probably when the thread does, so sometime tomorrow or late tonight
>>
>>47121710
Alright we can put
Specialty Units:
at the bottom then, that would work

I just went for the requirements because that was a thing with the treasures
>>
>>47121675
You do know that there were treasures with princess-locked effects, right?
>>
>>47121775
Oh. I usually skip over that page since the options don't really appeal to me.

>>47121710
>>47121742
Carry on, Objections retracted.
>>
>>47121742
>Automaton Captain
>Endurance - 5
>Numbers - 5
>Training - 1
>Power- 3

>Specialty Unit: War Machine

>Name of Kingdom
>Name of Captain
>Passive Boon: Boon Name
>Description
>Unique ability: Ability Name
>Description
>Endurance -
>Numbers -
>Training -
>Power-

>Specialty Unit: Unit Name
>Description.

Is this good then? (Template also)
>>
>>47121804
Note that they dont all need to have a captain, some might just be a group, like knight princesses mercenaries, or could even just be a group of siege engines
>>
>>47121804
I can accept an automaton army as a troops choice, but I think we need to replace the captain with a generic clockwork trooper
>>
>>47121995
>>47121963
Yeah i dont see the need for the captain, we will have units of troops in the top section, and in the bottom we can have predominantly generals and maybe some beasts or masters, we have enough courtiers as it is though
>>
>>47121361
Foocubi Auxiliaries
A unit of attractive men an women, who's unconventional approach to combat leaves their opponents distracted and drained

Passive Boon: Target of Lust
Enemies are less likely to use lethal force when capturing seems so much more appealing, somehow

Unique ability: Morale Hazard
Tactical strikes at vulnerable targets make it difficult for the enemy to get out of bed

Endurance - 4
Numbers - 2
Training - 3
Power - 1

Extra Bonus: Extracurricular training
The Foocubi advise your regulars on how to look good, even sexy, even while on campaign, making them more attractive over

I forget the word for training another country's troops, but that what the Extra bonus should really be called.
>>
>>47122199
cross training?
>>
>>47122199
Try: "Field Stripping Drills"
>>
>>47119175
As of my vote, it was 26/26. What a tie, god damn
>>
>>47122438
yeah i was expecting it to go pretty handily one way or the other, but its been more or less a deadlock since the poll went up.
>>
>>47122438
Why isn't there a captcha on this thing btw?
>>
>>47122534
Well how else are we supposed to rig it anon?
>>
>>47122534
Im not sure strawpoll supports captcha, ive never seen them combined anyway.
>>
>>47122551
It sometimes has a captcha, but the person who makes it has to enable it.
>>
>>47122438
>>47122534
Because I've been having a lot of bugginess with captcha lately so I didn't want to force that on everyone. Didn't know if was just me or not.
>Select every image of a sign
>No images appear
>Select every tile
>Accepted.
>>
>>47122569
That's a connectivity issue.
How fast is your Internet?
>>
>>47122630
Generally pretty fast and stable. I host the Skype calls for our D&D. Might have something to do with my apartment complex set up, though.
>>
>>47122534
Captcha won't help anything if someone wants to rig it.
>>
>>47122438
Damn. At the moment, Gemini's in the lead.
>>
>>47122748
I just hope this "wins by one vote" doesn't end in a stabbing, too. Ain't got no priestesses of R'hllor to save me, if it does.
>>
>>47122784
If it's a "by one vote" thing, we'll just move on and come back later, like we did with the whole DP5 Solo v. Twins debate. It was deadlocked for at least a month.
>>
I still think it's kinda silly, since after we finish Gen V the 'loser' is gonna go right into the Gen 2 sequel.
>>
>>47122819
The loser won't be seen again until the Gen 5 Expansion, unless she gets rewritten for the Gen 2 sequel, that is.
>>
>>47122850
That's always an easy fix. Translate one or both of the spells into an Idol bonus, think up a thematic renunciation, then bam, done.
>>
>>47122850
One reason I picked Cactus. She is better as a she.
>>
>>47122748
Wow, now its the cactus.
>>
>>47122979
>Cactus
I meant Gemini, fuck.
>>
>>47122991
Freudian slips are the worst huh!
>>
>82 votes
>13 posters
Now, call me a skeptic but something here doesn't seem quite right
>>
>>47122886
>>47122850
>>47122819

Thats the main reason i voted gemini.
Geminis abilities are tied down more to the love lust spell idea, while cactus seems like an easy refluff into the idol system. Since its clear at this point we are getting both eventualy.
>>
>>47123051
You might be surprised to learn that we get a lot of lurkers.
>>
Gotta love that slow constant tick upwards until Gemini Princess is above cactus princess by exactly one. Jesus fucking christ, if you have to force your fetish into this, don't be lazy about it. This vote is a sham and your princess is shit. You'll get her in, and she'll be forgotten. No one wants to draw her and you have to cheat to weasel her in. Good luck with that!
>>
>>47123075
Anon, I am hurt.
I haven't voted for her more than once.
I swear that upon my honor.
I can't speak for anyone else in this thread, though.
>>
>>47123075
Hush. No reason to start conflict.
>>
>>47123075
to be fair, I mean, cactus is going up the same way. It seems both sides have increased there armaments.

Expecting anons to be trustworthy is a sad endeavor
>>
>>47123075
It actually appears to be more of a back and forth in that aspect.
Personally, I went after Gemini because of her Abilities and what appears to a Unique take on the Concept of a "Gemini" in general at least in the looks department.
>>
>>47123142
I voted Gemini because I want non-trap Cactus, and I fuckin' love traps.
>>
>>47122979
How do I change my vote? Suddenly, I too, believe that Cactus is better as a girl.
>>
>>47123163
You can't, sadly.
Also, Anon who usually makes Polls here, should I make a new one in the hopes of less shittery?
>>
File: Hugme.gif (29 KB, 434x461) Image search: [Google]
Hugme.gif
29 KB, 434x461
Love the Thorny princess guys!
>>
>>47123156
Same. Respect the original vision.
>>
>>47123075
That's why I posted I was skeptical. It's painfully obvious that at least one person on each side is using a bot, and not even trying to be subtle about it. Watching for several minutes, they will "coincidentally" increase by 1 at the same time every minute or so. Honestly, we need a new poll with all the annoying bullshit to prevent duplicate votes.
>>47123190
Yes.
>>
>>47123190
:\ Nah, this stuff will keep being argued. everyone is gonna call someone a hacker. No one is gonna be happy.
>>
File: TowerKnight.jpg (111 KB, 422x287) Image search: [Google]
TowerKnight.jpg
111 KB, 422x287
>>47123207
>>47123228
I see your point 2nd Anon, but it's at least worth a shot.
Think long and hard about this vote, Anons. Do not be shit about it, because in the end, we'll have both.
http://www.strawpoll.me/10147174
Now with added Recaptcha.
>>
>>47123199
I wonder how sharp her fingers are.
>>
>>47123262
Really? Just ask 2 people and do it? Wow. Sure.

Sheesh,
>>
>>47123262
>click to solve the captcha
>automatically done, don't need to click pictures or anything
What was the point of that? Happened with this post, too. Nice job, Google.
>>
>>47123328
You act like making a second poll will have a profound impact. If we're really all just voting once, then we should get the exact same result in the second poll.
>>
>>47123367
well presumably some of our users have gone to bed or left, and will now be cheated out of a vote.
>>
>>47123262
The captcha just swirls forever...
>>
Regardless of bots it does seem to be about a 50/50 split
>>
>>47123459
There is strawpoll bot that is programmed to always be one or two votes above the other.

I'd be funny if both sides are using it.
>>
>>47123459
The we shall do this again tomorrow. and again, the day after that. We shall keep doing this until a definitive answer is reached, or the powers-that-be give up and decide by fiat.

In the meantime, we can continue to work on army upgrades.
>>
I've been halfheartedly following the development of gen 5.

Didn't Cactus Princess already have an established "character" well before Gemini was designed? I don't mean to instigate anything, but why the debate?
>>
I'm not trying to militant here or anything but what is the reasoning for people voting for Cactus as the trap?
The way I see it, Gemini wouldn't have much of a chance outside of this role (maybe I'm wrong about that), whereas if Cactus doesn't get in here, she will definitely be in something else. Also, the idea that cactus ought to be a trap (far as I can tell) is just a pun, whereas Gemini is at least half male either way.
Also, this >>47123504
Again, not trying to start anything, I'm legitamitely curious what others are thinking.
>>
File: Prickly.png (134 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Prickly.png
134 KB, 500x375
You can do this lil cactus!
>>
>15-9
Why do so many people want to permanently kill a good Princess?
>>
>>47123653
well if nothing else she will loop back in when we do fan gen 5, which honestly shouldent be too long, probably within the year.
>>
>>47123653
Permanently kill? Whichever one doesn't get in NOW will be in the Gen V expansion. We're getting both either way. It's just a matter of which one gets in THIS specific sheet.

>>47123495
I prefer to leave things to a vote.
>>
File: Chuuuuu2.gif (30 KB, 434x461) Image search: [Google]
Chuuuuu2.gif
30 KB, 434x461
>>47123653
Ideas can't be killed anon.

But hugs can be avoided. Don't avoid these hugs!
>>
>>47123504
>>47123525
Because the original creator didn't want her to be a trap and we accidentally changed her entire character and gender before finding out.
>>
>>47123720
He means how Cactus will be turned into a boy instead of a girl if she 'wins' this poll.
>>
>>47123740
so the original creator said "no" to Cactus being a trap. Why do we even have a debate? Am I missing something?
>>
>>47123740
and then everyone decided we needed to find a new trap, and so Gemini was made, and then there was a push back from people who really liked trapcactus (best robot master) and didn't like the idea of seeing him scrapped.
>>
>>47123751
He gave permission to change her after calming down, but a lot of us feel that it still goes against his vision.
>>
>>47123761
also the original was plainly better than the trap one anyway
>>
>>47123709
Just edit them for Fan Gen II. Easiest thing in the world.
>>
>>47123771
I would prefer not to have Gemini in fan gen 2, their abilities dont mesh well with the idol mechanic for me.
>>
>>47123761
And a lot of us feels like its a fun idea and a lot of character design is democracy so we don't like when you dismiss us.

You'd be okay with people designing a character after the art if it was to your liking but if it goes against your grain you get sour.
>>
>>47123785
I agree with this notion. So we wouldn't see her until Fan Gen 3 or 5, cause 4 is really unfitting and 3 can have a "her conjoined twin" joke, 5 is obvious.
>>
>>47123740
Right... So, that would be support for Cactus not being a trap. Still not seeing where the Cactus trap support is coming from, unless there's really that many people who want to base the decision of Cactus' gender on a pun (which I doubt is the case).
>>
>>47123852
I don't know, maybe they want an extra prick.
>>
>>47123785
>>47123844
This is a debate for the thread, not this conversation, so see you when we get there, dears.
>>
>Save Holstaur princess
>Use milk on Cactus

I never thought this image would be relevant.
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=470047

We could just say Cactus' gender is androgynous. I mean, she doesn't have much in the way of tits, and Boy Princess has a similar figure.
>>
File: 61d2fabf254c3f781a3ea091bda4c5a6.jpg (312 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
61d2fabf254c3f781a3ea091bda4c5a6.jpg
312 KB, 1200x1200
The required traps are just hurting more than helpin at this point, but I honestly dont give a damn about either of them. Still Eversor has been pumping out art for us so ill go for cactus, dunno how the original creator will react to this but most current stats suck shit regardless
>>
>>47123793
I have zero problems with traps or the personality on the current card.
>>
>>47123891
Futa shit is gross.
>>
>>47123937
futa is great, dont know what your talking about.
>>
>>47123891
fucks like you are the reason holstaur is terrible
>>
>>47123973
the reason shes great you mean, seriously if you cant get over the sheets having one futa among all of 100 princesses, well i dont know what to tell you.
>>
>>47123991
I'm sorry, every time I see that version I get pissed off. I didn't even come her until after the debate started, but I have seen a few versions of cactus, and this is by far the worst iteration I've seen.
>>
File: cactuscard4.png (187 KB, 800x700) Image search: [Google]
cactuscard4.png
187 KB, 800x700
>>47123872
>>47123894
Me and plunder (the original artist) worked on the character sheet to make it a lil stronger a thread or two ago. He's a chill dude.
>>
>>47123996
Probably because cow girls are popular.
>>
>>47123946
>>47123996
I was excited for holstaur, and then asshats like you had to slap a dick on her for 0 reason other than your retarded fetish

it makes 0 sense for the princess, and your fetish will always be shit tier
>>
File: Chuchug.png (139 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Chuchug.png
139 KB, 800x600
>>47124015
Hey don't be pissed off! I want to make the best characters for you guys!

I'd love to hear everyone out and see what we can do to make this lil prickly princess the best!

Though I understand that I sadly can't make everyone happy. If I can't do that then...well let me draw you something if you want! It's the best I can do otherwise.
>>
>>47124032
Then leave. Because /d/-tier stuff is the only reason this thread is here right now. I found Towergirls over on /d/ and got interested, bringing the threads back up over here.

>>47124019
My opinion is that we should switch the Peyote plant back to "Smooths one's skin and personality" as it allows you to help those Tsundere Princesses chill out a bit.

I also think that we should switch those spells around at least. Increasing the hips, ass, breasts seems more like a lustful thing to do.

Lastly, I generally prefer more specific boons and such with towergirls. The alchemy is rather vague in what it does. So maybe change it back to the retractable spikes? The idea of it being love is that you make yourself more like a cactus person, a pretty loving thing to do, imo.
>>
>>47124149
>Leave
Not even him, but you can eat shit. He's not required to leave because he doesn't like your godawful fetish.
>>
>>47124053
For starters, the lust bonus used to be a necessary "fixing" item. A few of the more extreme princesses have them, and cactus is one of those than teed them.

Secondly, the love spell fits entirely under the effects of the lust spell. if I took the lust spell, I could duplicate the love spell.
>>
>>47124187
>>47124149
Anyone else never been that cool on personality 'fixing' items? It's like you don't care about the girl as a person.
>>
>>47124219
Well, I was more concerned with the "skin smoothing" effect It can be read to turn her human, or just to remove her thorns, or whatever.
>>
>>47124160
>>47124032
oh boo fucking hoo, there is one girl in the list who focuses on a fetish you don't like? So fucking what?
>>
>>47124149
I only changed the peyote in the first place cause I heard multiple people say that it was a boring item compared to others.

Also it isn't very peyote like. The current one is more closer aligned to native american practices of ingesting peyote to go on spirit journeys. However in this iteration it will be a real honest view of past of future visions that will be relevant to the person using the item.

I could be swayed to make the lust spikes again, since I was on the fence about it too. But it would stay Lust Spell since it falls in line with the other princesses lust spells for its ability.
>>
>>47124248
See >>47124029
It isn't hard to understand why people would be pissed. And my post was pointing out to him to stop being a bitch about people hating his fetish, that's all. That goes to you too.
>>
>>47124248
This, fucking this 100 times.

People keep taking offense to the fetish they don't like. Like IMMENSE offense. Just calm down, you have so many other options. So chill.
>>
>>47124306
No other option for a real cow girl, though.
>>
>>47124317
Then make one, Anon.
>>47124306
This Anon has the right idea.
The only Princess anyone should take absolute offense to them being in ANY chart is the scat fetish Princess.
Pretty much everyone else, except maybe watersports stuff, is at least "acceptable."
Cause unless I see something like 5 Princesses with a gore fetish, I have no reason to complain.
>>
>>47124317
just squire to steal the milk maids, its not hard
>>
>>47124317
It's too bad that you can't mentally edit as you play. I wish that somebody would keep saying "everything is canon" to allow us to play in our magical realms as we please. It's all very frustrating that imagination is a limited resource.
>>
>>47124353
>Princess
>>47124351
I'm not him, so why would I put in effort? I don't care about cows.
>>47124360
>Ignoring the picture and text of a chart.
Might as well just give yourself infinite cart slots desu
>>
>>47124219
Same. However, it's better than the GM Princess Solution (TM) of just Soul Knifing them to hell to get the appearance and personalities you want.

>>47124278
As I said. I prefer more solid effects than these vague "maybe it's useful, maybe it's not." things.

As for the lust vs love spell, I still stand by the idea that "increasing titties, ass, and thighs" is more LUST than LOVE.

>>47124306
That's all I'm saying. It's years past. I'd just like people to stop having a coniption every fucking time she's mentioned.

>>47124317
Then let's make one for an Expansion gen.
>>
>>47124371
>I don't care about cows.
Then why bring it up? You are starting to sound like the average /v/ goer.
>>
>>47124387
>I'm not him
>Why bring it up?
Anon, do you read? How are you not getting that I'm not the person to bring it up in the first place?
>>
>>47124371
Not the original person but, hahah wow, you are a dumb fuck.
>>
>>47124404
Very well thought out response, anon.
>>
>>47124398
>I'm not him
I'm assuming you are these 2 posts.
>>47124371
>>47124317
Is this incorrect?
>>
>>47124053
I think 90% of Towergirl art is cactus princess art at this point.
>>
>>47124435
I am, but I'm not the person who started complaining about holstaurus. Only reason I came in is because fuck you people trying to drive someone out for hating your fetish, and because all of you keep expressing intense confusion as to why someone might be mad she exists when it's pretty easy to tell why.
>>
>>47124053
Draw new favorite jabberwock princess setting cactus princess on a display stand
>>
>>47124492
Seconding this, but with an alternate lewd version having a rod up Cactus' butt, like an action figure being displayed in a dynamic pose
>>
File: 1462083517158.png (3 MB, 1700x4247) Image search: [Google]
1462083517158.png
3 MB, 1700x4247
>>47124383
My original argument is that we should look at the other examples.

>Evil Princess
>Flumph
>Flayer
>Mummy
>Edgy
>Thief
>Fungus
>Dragon Princess V
>Symbiote

Among a bunch of ones that are on the fence too.

There is a lot of not very "lustful" spells on these characters. That count as lustful.

I am confused what Love/Lust spell parameters are. But the majority don't seem to fit what the definition of those words mean?

That being said, I do agree that tit/ass/thigh increase is lustful. I think I will change them around for you. But what is going on with ALL these others?
>>
>>47124492
I did want to draw the Jabberwock. I may do this later! But I drew wayyyy to much Cactus Princess, i need to give others some love.
>>
>>47124527
I figured making them all sex spells would be boring and stupid, and I wanted stuff that'd be more applicable to general knighting, personally. So I disagree with him that they should all be 'lewd', yeah. Generally my parameters were 'gentle vs harsh', or 'closeness vs sex' for how I did mine.
>>
>>47124557
then the same pic, but with her displaying mimic princess (shes ultra rare)
>>
>>47124371
>Suggest rule zero: "if you don't like a rule, or feature of a game, change it."

>Respond with: "Ha ha, if you can't play a game exactly as it's written you might as not follow any rules at all"

Brother, you might as well follow your own advice and not play this game at all. Don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out.
>>
>>47124592
Rule 0 is pretty retarded for visuals, anon. Pictures don't go away no matter how much you wish. Beyond that, what's on the charts is all that matters for a discussion, not your rule of 'ignore everything everything is truth nothing is forbidden nonsense'

>Continues to tell people to fuck off for arbitrary reason.
Have you figured out yet that the entire reason we're still arguing is because you're a cunt for trying to be thread cop? If you just accepted that other people think and feel differently than you instead of trying to FORCE everyone to like what you do, then this would be over. But you self-righteously refuse.
>>
>>47124572
Same with Flumph and Flayer.
>>
>>47124618
With one breath you tell me to stop advising people to do whatever they want, with the other you condemn me for forcing people to do what I want.

Which is it, anon? Which is my problem? Because I don't eve know anymore.
>>
>>47124527
No, I wasn't saying they ALL have to be lustful to be under the lust header, but I think it a good idea to use that guideline where appropriate.

>>47124618
No, the argument wouldn't have existed if the original guy had " just accepted that other people think and feel differently than you instead of trying to FORCE everyone to like what you do."

Now, let's let it die because we don't need to be jimmy rustled because some anon is still buttmad two years later that Gats made a decision.
>>
>>47124618
>>47124667
Actually, The reason you assholes are still arguing is because neither of you can just accept that they disagree. By continuing to respond to each other, you are arguing. If you would just think to yourself "God, fuck that guy, he's wrong" instead of shitting up the thread it would be much appreciated by people trying to actually contribute.
I'm aware I'm being part of the problem
>>
Thats it, im out, hope Gemini wins, but its not looking like it, ill be back tomorrow to pick through all the rubble here.
>>
>>47124667
Because your 'solution' is bad and comes with the caveat of 'stop talking'.

>>47124676
He has a right to express his views. My party of the argument started because you tried to tell him to fuck off for that, and I'm not standing for that.
>>
The new poll is quite easily mirroring the old poll, but on a smaller scale...
Seems maybe both parties were cheating, but it was resembling the general consensus to begin with...
>>
>>47124731
That's what I think. I voted for Gemini, but I'm not so salty that I'd go against the consensus if they want Cactus. I guess we ought to leave it open for a while longer, but I think the result is pretty clear.
>>
>>47124774
And now it's 16/13.
>>
Hey guys, question for the towergirls: Subtitle fans.

We're at the point where we can release a small update, and have the full UI update out, or waiting a bit longer and release just the beginning of the human princess rescue quest, or we can wait still longer, and get out the full human princess update. What would work best to your minds?
>>
File: 151522.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
151522.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
Im still with the artists call for this kinda stuff, were literally running in circles. Just let the person who drew it decided. Not like we can provide anything aside from shitposting anyhow

then again that is how Broquest died, I dunno anymore. Im bad at this stuff
>>
>>47124774
yeah if we lose we will just bring her back in fan gen 3
>>
>>47124706
>right to express views
>no right to express dissenting opinion in response.
>>
>>47124796
dont go the way of the alpha builds that never get finished and all that other early access stuff. Finish what needs to be done, so it gives a better impression to anyone playing it for the first time. It matters A LOT
>>
>>47124812
Look, I frankly don't care one way or the other, just please let the argument fucking die.

>>47124706
Same to you, Anon.

Both of you please just let it die so we can move on.
>>
>>47124796
I'd rather the last option, but then again, I'm the type of fool who waits 2 years for the translation of a game before playing it. So take your time and finish like >>47124819 said I guess.
>>
>>47124796
On one hand, letting us play right now will help you find bugs, since more people playing = more people finding broken stuff.

On the other hand, letting you develop more before putting out a new demo gives you time to work on everything so that it is a satisfactory release, buggy or not.

I'm all for playing now, but I suggest waiting a little longer just so you can find any major bugs, like something that crashes the game and corrupts a save, or anything gamebreaking like that.
>>
>>47124797
It'll all be over tomorrow, and now that we have more artists we can just ask for new traps instead of converting, and no drama will unfold.
>>
>>47124865
>no drama
You're new to Towergirls, aren't ya, pal?
>>
>>47124877
Nope. We've gone a good long time since the last big bit of drama before today you know.
>>
>>47124877
This. every few threads, someone has to step in between two salty anons and tell them to stop acting like children and keep their volatile opinions to themselves.
>>47124897
Also true, but we do frequently have shitfests around here.
>>
>>47124933
Anon, please. Trying to stew in negativity is bad. Be optimistic instead.
>>
>>47124941
>Be optimistic instead.
Not him, but I agree.
>We're almost done with Gen V is general
>All that's missing is the intro and the header
>Maybe a rework of the logo
>Finalize the trap issue and we're actually done
Not everyone will be happy, not much can be done with that, sadly. But something is > nothing.
>>
>>47124941
Sorry. I guess we could make some more progress on the army sheets. So far, what do we have?

>>47124970
I agree with this mentality. You can't make everyone happy, but we can at least settle things democratically.
>>
>>47124987
Someone posted a few layouts last thread
>>
>>47124987
>>47124970
Hm.. I kind of want to call the vote, but, as one anon said, the new strawpoll denies those who voted earlier in the evining their voice. However, I do want to avoid people claiming voter fraud as I watch Gemini get 6 votes in a row with no votes Cactus.
>>
>>47125036
Eh i'd say call it, but really anytime this is called. the other side is just gonna say you closed it to soon. This won't end well no matter what you do.

You wait to long and people will say you wait till the vote skewed in there favor. yada yada
>>
>>47124987
>>47125032
So from my understanding, so far we have:

>Automaton Trooper
>Endurance - 5
>Numbers - 5
>Training - 1
>Power- 3

>Specialty Unit: War Machine

Foocubi Auxiliaries
A unit of attractive men and women, who's unconventional approach to combat leaves their opponents distracted and drained.
Passive Boon: Target of Lust
Enemies are less likely to use lethal force when capturing seems so much more appealing, somehow
Unique ability: Morale Hazard
Tactical strikes at vulnerable targets make it difficult for the enemy to get out of bed

Endurance - 4
Numbers - 2
Training - 3
Power - 1

Extra Bonus: Cross training
The Foocubi advise your regulars on how to look good, even sexy, even while on campaign, making them more attractive over.

>Name of Kingdom
>Name of Captain
>Passive Boon: Boon Name
>Description
>Unique ability: Ability Name
>Description
>Endurance -
>Numbers -
>Training -
>Power-

>Specialty Unit: Unit Name
>Description.

Is that correct? If someone artistically inclined could put this information on cards, that would be swell.
>>
>>47125177
Drop captain. If they are a group the player is their boss
>>
>>47125070
I still say we call the vote at the time this thread dies/start of new thread. And account for both the original and new poll votes.
Reposting new poll as well, for those who don't want to go skimming up.
http://www.strawpoll.me/10147174/
>>
>>47125240
>Captain
Ah, my bad. forgot to edit that out of the template. I agree with that sentiment.
>>
>>47125289
I rather liked the idea of having a Captain, tbf. It gives us a very clear face for the unit as well as possibly some interesting characters. And it's not like we can manage every single unit of our armies. We're going to need captains and lieutenants to be middle management.
>>
>>47125349
I did as well. It's like how you have the president in charge of the forces and what they do, but badasses like Sherman and Eisenhower managing the army.
>>
>>47125395
Thats what your generals are for
>>
>>47125416
So then you'd prefer generals to captains? It was the same sort of idea, but the current generals seem more like bara sexbait then Iron Generals or StarCraft 2 Battlecruiser captains.
>>
>>47125416
Yes, but does a general manage each group of 100 personally? No, he delegates to Lieuntenants and Captains and Seargents. Each level of the chain.

>>47125452
For me, the idea is that the generals are the guys who know warfare strategy and battlefield tactics. The captains would be the ones that command the loyalty of their soldiers and report to the generals.
>>
are we still working on designs for alt costumes for the princesses?
Does Flower princess have costumes yet?
>>
>>47125485
That's up to Artists, really. And no, Plant doesn't have one. She deserves a Plants v. Zombies Sunflower, though. Vampire Sunflower.
>>
Honestly, I just feel like most choices in towergirls need something attached to them. The treasures don't, but this is a group of people, and historically everything else has had a person attached to symbolize them.
>>
File: Kupala.png (490 KB, 1634x2512) Image search: [Google]
Kupala.png
490 KB, 1634x2512
>>47125510
>Not the vastly superior Etrian Odyssey salad people
>>
>>47125537
Why not both?
My point was it's an entire game series dedicated to Plants... and Zombies.
>>
>>47125525
This too. I mean, everything on the charts has at the very least some sort of picture representing them, I think it would be nice to have figureheads.
>>
>>47124019
Your're welcome for that name.
>>47124278
I also agree on spikes being the lust spell
>>
And then... silence ensues...
>>
>>47126887
People are all tuckered out from arguing I guess.
>>
>>47126887
I blame Orphan Princess. She's mute, after all.
>>
File: 1431356140345.jpg (182 KB, 690x1000) Image search: [Google]
1431356140345.jpg
182 KB, 690x1000
>>47126887
It's called sleep, my friend.
>>
File: Im sorry.png (11 KB, 303x275) Image search: [Google]
Im sorry.png
11 KB, 303x275
>>47119759
>>47120555
>Filename
>>
File: wip.png (5 MB, 6000x6000) Image search: [Google]
wip.png
5 MB, 6000x6000
Im beginning to realize how much of a task I took up in attempting to pull every princess picture from these charts and other misc areas. Like, we have so many. So fucking many. I want you to think of how many characters we've made for towergirls and triple that in your head, Jesus

im just, not even close
>>
>>47127718
Holy Crap I've never even a lot of those.
>>
>>47127758
Even Seen ^

Stupid phone. ^^;
>>
>>47127758
I fully expect that page to be full, and im even forgoing some of the non-waifu type characters

that and I need to clean away the lines, fix shit resolution, some of them arent the proper size. broken colors and linework. Oh and finding some of the missing ones since this project has extended to unholy proportions

I dont know if Gats fully realizes what hes made. Nor some of you, but know its massive, be proud of yourselves for that
>>
>>47127793
I see you've been prowling /twgrl/. Interesting to look at, no? When I went through, there were still a few hot embers, posts only a few weeks old lamenting the board's death. I can only imagine what it must be like to wander the ruins of a burnt out husk.
>>
>>47127793
I gotta save that pic, it's got refs I need
>>
>>47128246
When I visited it felt less like ruins so much as stasis, silently waiting for people to come back like /dino/
>>
>>47127702
Crown should be sitting on top of the cleavage.
>>
File: _nkev5rGVPL1s238yko2_1280.png (17 KB, 590x388) Image search: [Google]
_nkev5rGVPL1s238yko2_1280.png
17 KB, 590x388
>>
>>47124019
Aww, thanks, guy!
>>
>>47125416
everything in tg is sexbait though
>>
Alright, skipping over drama and other nonsense, I can see a few concerns that have been raised over the army page. Namely, we need to figure out a template before we can start cramming ideas into them.

Issues on the table:
Should troop choices come with a captain as a face?

Related to above, should choices come with a flat bonus, or require the player to make a choice before integrating them into their army?

The four examples of generals we have are bara sexbait. Should we continue this tradition, make different generals, or have a different rank on offer to distinguish sexy and effective from sexy and ineffective?

Have I missed anything?
>>
>>47131416
My votes on those issues are

No the troops should just be a group,

I dont care if the troops offer a choice or both desu

Bara or Bishi (more like desert general) all the way, this game needs some more manly sexbait.
>>
>>47131450
We have generals, master, courtiers and pets.

I assumed generals came with their own armies.
>>
>>47131506
i don't see anything on the sheets that implies as such, going by the cards only squire courtier gives you troops
>>
>>47131540
Alright, so we need troops.

Kngiht Princess also has troops I'm sure.

But, anyway.
Does each Princess give you an army or is that different?

Do we have specifc armies?
>>
>>47131644
I would assume the power bar represents how much army, or just vague "military might" each princess offers you, since these troops are adding to your total power
>>
>Most of the aquatic princesses on one page

You guys are killing me here.
>>
>>47131895
At least they're not ALL on one page.
>>
>>47131891
I thought power represented our authority, but it does make mor sense to think of it as manpower.
>>
>>47131540
Either he gives you troops, or the troops you have are frustratingly androgynous. either way, we need more troops options
>>
>>47131948
>>47131891
I always thought of it as a little of both
>>
>>47127718
What do you mean?
You mean other princess designs beside gats?
I dont understand your chart. Sorry

>>47127793
Sure he does know.
But as far as i can tell, he is a full artist, so he wanders from idea/inspiration to idea/inspiration.

>>47128246
>>47128388
I think its more like stasis.
Ruins would feel different.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.