[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fallen Alchemist Quest II
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: 1432662081243.jpg (189 KB, 1024x749) Image search: [Google]
1432662081243.jpg
189 KB, 1024x749
Recap: With the loss of his wife, Marcel finds himself unwilling to continue living. Unable to end his life by his own hand, he takes a mission from the guild in hopes that it will be the end of him. The Alchemist's friends have sent Sir Richard of the Beastkin Queendom to be his bodyguard on this quest. http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/43629908/#43633012

Marcel thanked the Professor for the roster sheet and made his way to back of the caravan line to where the witch was. Jack hadn't put the Witch in a good light, but most magic users were a little arrogant. Especially if they're good.
Choose:
>Enter with an offering (Last bottle of wine)
>Just enter
>Knock, before entering
>write in
>>
>>43645431
Marcel
Race: Human
Class: Alchemist
Special: Broken Leylines (Cannot use Wizardry or Sorcery), Lucky Forager (Occasionally stumbles across food & ingredients while traveling)
Equipment: masterwork Backpack, spade, bedroll, waterflask, Rationsx5, 2 raspberry wine flasks, sunrodsx4, flint & steel, matchesx20, belt with three pouches, Flash Flaskx5, Flash Freeze vialx4, Tanglefoot bagx4, Prickly tanglefoot bagx2, Healing potionx5, Bear arms oilx2, Spit-fire wand, spell ink vial, brush, paper sheetsx3, Iron Wood Shield, Lucerne hammer, Wraith Chalk (Box of 6)
Recipe Book:
>Sunrod
>Matches
>Ironwood
>Potion of healing
>Tanglefoot bag
>Flash Flask
>Flash Freeze Flask
>Antidote
>>
File: 1379454021457.gif (954 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1379454021457.gif
954 KB, 400x300
>>43645431
Hank bump
>>
File: 1418149029337.jpg (37 KB, 500x652) Image search: [Google]
1418149029337.jpg
37 KB, 500x652
>>43645629
Penis Dog bump
>>
>>43645431
>Knock, before entering
>>
>>43645431
Knock first
>>
>>43645888
p>>43646000
Well I was not expecting that
>>
File: 1389190789686.jpg (102 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1389190789686.jpg
102 KB, 600x600
>>43645888
There wasn't exactly a door, so Marcel knocked on the side before letting himself in. The inside was filled with charm bags, herbs, dream-catchers, and other items of witchery. Two children, a boy and a girl, in traditional witch wear were taking notes while a young woman was lecturing.
"I'll be with you in a second," she said before turning back to her students. "Now I want you two to work on your measurement conversions. The difference between a tablespoon and teaspoon has lead to the deaths of many."
She then moved to focus her attention on Marcel. "May I help you?"
Choose:
>Do meet & greet
>Tell her that the caravan has almost arrived
>Inquire about witchcraft
>Write in
>>
>>43646049
>Do meet & greet
Sucky sucky
>>
>>43646247
Disregard the sucky sucky part I was thinking about Vietnamese prostitutes
>>
>>43646247
"I'm Marcel th-"
"The alchemist!" she responded as her eyes widened. "I didn't recognized you with that shaved head, but it has also been ten years since I was your apprentice."
"My...you were the one that left two years into her training."
"Well I was a decent alchemist, but witchcraft was more my thing."
"You also stole some of my recipe books."
"And I thank you for letting me have them. I am a better witch for it."
"Nadia...never-mind. I'm just glad you grew up some how."
She kicked a stool from underneath the male apprentice to offer Marcel a seat. "How about some tea and brandy?"
Choose:
>Accept
>Decline politely and ask a question (specify)
>Decline rudely and leave
>Pull out roster and talk about the others that need to talked to
>Write in
>>
>>43646534
>Accept
I would have declined but I can't remember why we came in here so I can't come up with a good thing to ask
>>
>>43646599
To meet the other top adventurers. We've met Jack the warrior, and was woken up by the bard.
>>
>>43646049
Name: Nadia
Race: 7/8 human, 1/8 Swamp Hag
Class: Witch
Special: Skilled Alchemist (Better alchemy ability than most witches)
Equipment: +1 magic resistant robe, Witch Hat, potion of fogx2, potion of frogx2, Ritual blade, Potion of healingx3, 2 apprentices, a cart filled with witch & survival supplies.
>>
>>43646599
Marcel takes his seat as the witch activated the runes on the teapot. Within seconds she was pouring two cups of tea and lacing them with ginger brandy. "So how are things."
"They're fine. Just having my last adventure."
"Retiring finally. It was hard to keep up with you back in the day, I thought you'd keep going until some dragon ate you."
"Yeah, I was hoping for some excitement before I go."
"Instead you got this lame gig." She points to the children. "They're the reason why I'm here. Can't risk having my niece and nephew getting hurt."
"Oh, I thought they were yours."
A vein popped out of her forehead. "No. I'm still living the single life. Say, would you like to help me with a lesson?"
Choose:
>Yes
>No
>Nooooooo
>Write in
>>
File: 1390899905435.jpg (80 KB, 454x750) Image search: [Google]
1390899905435.jpg
80 KB, 454x750
>>43646860
Something mildly humorous while I wait
>>
>>43646860

>Yes
>>
>>43646860
We going to learn those children good
>>
File: 1444180964642.jpg (2 MB, 1900x1150) Image search: [Google]
1444180964642.jpg
2 MB, 1900x1150
>>43647083
>>43647161
"I don't see why not. What is-"
"CHILDREN!" The boy and the girl snap to their feet. "Okay. Today's lesson is in ley lines. Review. CODY! What is a ley line?"
"Th-th-they're the currents of m-mana that flow through all living things."
"Very good, next time I'll belt you if you stutter. CINDY! What is the relationship between ley lines and alchemy?"
The girl was quiet for a few minutes before saying that she didn't know.
"There is none," said Marcel. "Alchemy draws power from the ingredients, needing only the presence of magical potential in proximity."
"That's right," Nadia said as she drew some runes on a piece of paper. "If you've been paying closer attention to your past lectures you'd remember. We'll deal with your punishment later." The witch then placed the paper on Marcel's chest and activated it before the alchemist could respond. All of his fragmented ley lines became visible and glowed in a bright blue light beneath the skin. "As you can see, even a broken wizard can become a successful alchemist."
How did she know about that? Marcel took that as his signal to leave. Those were memories he had forgotten about for many years. He was wizard's apprentice many decades ago, before his master found Marcel to be uppity and burnt out the young alchemist's ley lines.
At least the destination was close.
Choose:
>Sleep the rest of the way
>analyze samples
>write letter
>Hang out with Jack
>Hang out with the Professor
>write in
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.