[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bomb and Explosives Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 11
File: Time bomb.jpg (450 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Time bomb.jpg
450 KB, 1000x1000
Post bombs and explosives (be they of the tool, entertainment, or purpose built weapon varieties.)
Stories or ideas relating to the use of such things is also encouraged.

I'll be posting a story time right after this post.
>>
>>47101853

STORYTIME

Game mashup of V:tM and V:tR running on nWoD 1e with armory hack and home brewstuff.

PCs are 5 are three night old fledglings adopted by a couple of elders and taked to track down and capture someone. (Basically a suicide mission but if we pulled it off an survived then hey, more useful whippersnappers to boss around is rarely a bad thing)

>Mark (Ventrue), Noah (Malkavian), Ryan (Toreador), Frankie (Brujah), and Buck (Gangrel)

>having met a local information broker for the first time we were told that the people most likely to have what we needed to know were a group of vampires who lived in the city's sewer system.
>So the five of them proceed to ruin their clothes and smell like shit for a few hours.
>Then there is an explosion.
>It takes a moment for everyone's ears to regenerate.
>Ryan and Mark pick themselves up from when they hit the deck
>Frankie is pressed against the tunnel wall hyperventilating with eyes the size of dinner plates.
>Noah is flailing on his back screaming for Jesus to take him now.
>Buck is missing his left leg from below the knee down.
>Ryan looks at the scorch marks and the metal ball bearing now embedded in one of the tunnel walls and deduces that we had tripped a claymore mine.
> None of us know much about vampiric abilities since this was our 3rd night, but after a moment Buck is able to begin forcing his leg to regenerate.
> He can feel the vitae being drained out of him though, and so, having seen our makavian hunger frenzy just the other night and run down a jogger, decided to hobble around on a stump till he could get more blood.
>> Cue amused cackling voice coming from nowhere that is quite happy his new welcome mat worked so well.
>and that's how we met out first Nosferatu.
>>
>>47101853

Smoke bombs can be useful tracking devices, distractions, or smoke screens.
>>
File: smashed cluster bomb.jpg (193 KB, 800x517) Image search: [Google]
smashed cluster bomb.jpg
193 KB, 800x517
>>47101853
>>47101917

in games that take place in warzones (active or from a past conflict)

duds and unexploded or abandoned ordinance can be used an encounter, hazard, or opportunity in a game you are running.
>>
File: Sticky Time Bomb Digital.png (184 KB, 760x290) Image search: [Google]
Sticky Time Bomb Digital.png
184 KB, 760x290
>>47101961
>>
File: Fat man bomb.jpg (205 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
Fat man bomb.jpg
205 KB, 1200x1600
>>47101976
>>
bump for booms
>>
>>47104913

k
>>
>>47106170

anyone got more stories?
>>
File: Explosives SA.jpg (35 KB, 501x376) Image search: [Google]
Explosives SA.jpg
35 KB, 501x376
>>47106170
>>
File: ahmeds clock.jpg (262 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
ahmeds clock.jpg
262 KB, 1280x960
>>
I need pics of piles or pyramids of High Explosive cannon or artillery shells.
>>
>>47106339

you would think a briefcase bomb would have more blasting agent in it then that.

or would that make it too heavy to carry one handed like a normal briefcase?
>>
>>47106522

Yeah but see with the amount of blasting agent in that case you might be able to stuff papers of other stuff in there to make the case look like it's full of normal papers and junk to the causal observer if they happen to get a peek inside before it goes boom.
>>
Someone post that story about the angry marine techpriest with all the grenades in a game of Death Watch.
>>
>>47108735

>Someone post that story about the angry marine techpriest with all the grenades in a game of Death Watch.

I found it in the archives. Starts at post 26693481
Here's the link
https://desustorage.org/tg/thread/26654765/#26693481
>>
>>47106494
>I need pics of piles or pyramids of High Explosive cannon or artillery shells

Here's a whole mess of HESH (high explosive squash head) rounds.
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 640x426
>>47110560
>Here's a whole mess of HESH (high explosive squash head) rounds.

Pic dammit!
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.