[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Disciple of Elshhu Quest 17
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 9
File: The Great City.jpg (361 KB, 1920x1120) Image search: [Google]
The Great City.jpg
361 KB, 1920x1120
You are Jareth, Disciple of Elshhu and savior of the Great City. Savior of part of it anyway, more due to good luck than anything else. Hopefully you can go a good long time without having to deal with any greater demons, you certainly aren't eager to risk your life banking on feelings of gratitude next time.

Still, that's yesterday, this is today. You're still alive, you're owed a binding favor by Grulax, you earned several times over what you were owed for the job to buy your silence, and you even got to put a wayward amateur infernalist onto a proper Elshhuan path. Makes you feel all warm inside.

(cont)
>>
>>43622036
It's a warm morning in the Great City, the bustle of guild traffic echoing up through the shutters even in this out of the way street. You stretch with a groan, amusing yourself watching what you have decided to dub Valia's panic dance. It involves the flustered sorceress attempting to move in a half dozen directions at once as her brain works itself into a frenzy of conflicting priorities, all without actually managing to achieve anything.

“You doing okay there?” you ask at last, as Valia makes a sudden lunge for a shoe lying on its side under a bureau, bumping her head against the wooden edge with a yelp.

“Y-yes, completely fine, um, I- I have to, I should...”

You chuckle to yourself, hopping up off the bed and walking over, wrapping an arm around Valia's shoulders as she rubs her forehead.

“You really in that much of a hurry to leave?”

“I- um, well, no, but- but my mother will be wondering where I am, um, I- I don't want her getting suspicious, and- I- well, since we did this once before already, I-”

Sometimes you forget that Valia's a couple of years older than you, still panicking about what her mother will say when she stays out all night. Though you suppose you aren't a stranger to overbearing parents yourself.

“It's already morning though, I doubt those few minutes you'll save running about will make much difference.”

“Well, maybe, but, but I really don't want to worry her...”

>It's fine, now come on back to bed
>Okay, we'll grab some breakfast then leave
>Alright, guess we'd better not worry her
>>
>>43622043
>Twitter:
https://twitter.com/BrightTegu
>Archive:
http://pastebin.com/TrD5P340
>Ask
http://ask.fm/BrightTegu
>>
>>43622043
>>Okay, we'll grab some breakfast then leave

Sup dude.
>>
>>43622043
>Okay, we'll grab some breakfast then leave

Its the most important meal of the day! Its also certainly not an excuse for shenanigans.

Thank god, something to procrastinate with while I am supposed to be studying for finals and finishing up last minute assignments
>>
>>43622043
>>
>>43622043
though make sure that we dress her instead of letting her do it herself, and make it extra sensual
>>
>>43622043
>Alright, guess we'd better not worry her
>>
>>43622043
>>>Alright, guess we'd better not worry her
>>
>>43622043
>>Alright, guess we'd better not worry her
>>
>>43622090
Nah
>>
>>43622082
Hey there anon.

>>43622087
Now I can't promise that following today's thread will prove more valuable to the rest of your life than getting good grades on assignments and passing exams... but it might.
>>
>>43622043
>>
Breakfast time.

Writing.
>>
“Okay, we'll grab some breakfast then leave,” you grin, squeezing Valia's shoulder for a moment before releasing her to go gather up your own clothes.

“I- um, yeah, I am a little hungry.”

It's a shame to see Valia tugging back on those robes of hers, but you're sure you'll get plenty more chances to help her out of them again in the future. Maybe you should help pick her out some clothes that aren't thick, voluminous robes sometime, that sort of thing might be fine if you spend all your time in libraries, but it's not much good for adventuring in, or having fun in for that matter.

“Ready?” Valia asks, smiling up at you as you pull your shirt back on.

“Yeah, let's go,” you nod, putting your arm back around Valia's shoulders as you head out the door, the sorceress leaning into your side as you walk.

The dwarf at the front desk gives you a less than friendly look, you suppose you might've made a bit more than a sociable amount of noise last night, though you'd always figured dwarven architecture to be big on thick walls and soundproofing.

“Breakfast's through there, sir, madam. For four gold extra each,” the dwarf grunts, gesturing to an open room off past the counter, a buffet laid out on one side.

You pass the surly innkeeper some gold, wandering through to the other room. Looks like it's quite a wide selection, and Valia eagerly gathers up an impressive plateful as you pick out a few things for yourself. Fighting mind-controlled cults, and celebrating afterwards, apparently builds up quite an appetite.

The two of you pick out a little table in the corner, sitting across from each other to tuck into your sizeable meals. You glance up, catching Valia peering up at you, giving a shy smile before returning her attention to her food.

>Get all cutesy and feed her or something
>Make small talk (write-in conversation topics)
>Comfortable silence all the way
>>
>>43622365
>>
>>43622365
>>Comfortable silence all the way
>>
>>43622365
>>Get all cutesy and feed her or something
>>
>>43622365
>>
>>43622365
>>
>>43622365
>>
>>43622365
Footsie maybe but I like it when she gets nervous and flushed.
>>
>>43622365
>>
>>43622365
or something? Could it involve footsies while we eat?
>>
Writing.
>>
You dig into your food, Valia still smiling away to herself as she eats. Occasionally your eyes meet across the table, but for the time being, both of you seem content to let time pass by in silence. Thankfully, unlike last time you had breakfast with the sorceress, the clientèle here is a lot less rowdy, and you've soon both polished off your meals, Valia dabbing a napkin to her lips despite a lack of any noticeable mess.

“Um, s-so, I... I should probably be going now, b-but, um, if... if you want to meet again before our next adventure, you're welcome to call on me, um, I- I'll make sure there aren't any problems with you being let in this time,” Valia smiles, as the two of you rise from the table.

“Want me to walk back with you?” you ask, the two of you making your way outside into the morning sun, the early bustle of guildsmen on their way to work having died down during your meal, leaving the streets clear save for a few stragglers.

“N-no, no, it's okay, it's not all that far,” Valia smiles, shaking her head.

>Walk with her
>Say your goodbyes
>>
>>43622689
>Walk with her
>>
>>43622689
>Say your goodbyes
>>
>>43622689
>>Say your goodbyes
>>
>>43622689
Do we know of any place that would interest us and is somewhat around Valia's way, or is somewhere so that we'd have to go along the same path for a while?
If yes, walk with her for a bit, if no, go head back to the inn Rihara stayed at. Let's check on sis, make sure she hasn't been nabbed by some dickish demon of pride.
>>
>>43622689
>>Say your goodbyes
>>
>>43622689
>Walk with her

I really wanna go see sis though...
>>
>>43622689
> Walk with her
>>
>>43622689
>Walk with her
I want to bump into the fiance and see her mother
>>
>>43622689
>Say your goodbyes
>>
>>43622689
>Say your goodbyes
>>
>>43622727
You don't know many places near Valia, things start getting a bit more expensive and fancy over that way.
>>
>>43622689
>Walk with her
>>
>>43622689
>Say your goodbyes
milfy hates us enough without being confronted with the fact we're fucking her daughter.
>>
Saying your goodbyes then.

Writing.
>>
>>43622689
>>Say your goodbyes
>>
“Okay, be careful on your way back,” you smile.

“Y-yeah, I'll- I'll see you later,” Valia beams, raising up on tiptoes to plant a quick peck on your cheek.

Cute as it is, you feel like a bit more of a comprehensive goodbye might be in order, as Valia turns away, you take hold of her hand, drawing her back in, the sorceress giving a surprised squeak as you press your lips to hers. You wrap your free arm around her, resting a hand against her plump ass to pull her in closer as you draw out the kiss, enjoying the sensation of Valia's soft body against yours.

When you finally break away, her cheeks are flushed, her eyes dreamy, a quiet 'ahh' escaping her parted lips. Then of course, the realization of the fact that she's in a public street dawns on her, and Valia breaks away, blushing fiercely, glancing around shyly.

“T-that was, um, well... that was nice, but, but I really do need to go now,” Valia mumbles, smiling widely as she turns away again, almost tripping over the hem of her robe in her haste.

You spend a few moments watching her leave, even the figure-hiding nature of her robes failing to completely conceal her generous curves.

So now the question is what to do with the rest of your day.

>Write-in
>>
>>43623011
check in on best sis
>>
>>43623011
Find the red hair girl with her adventure group and go for another adventure.
>>
>>43623011
I was gonna say find sis, but >>43623025 has a good idea how to spread the love.
>>
>>43623011
God, do I wish we had a way to hang with Iden.
>>
>>43623025
nah man, if we're going on an adventure, it will be with our party, though I'm not opposed to partying with that red head, just adventuring with them, we're loyal to our crew
>>
>>43623011
>Hang out with the other party members.
>>
>>43623025
>>43623032
Dunno, they have a Sunbringer that got on Iden's bad side when she tried to talk smack about Jareth. She might report to dear old mom.
>>
>>43623011
Spend some time with the necrosiblings.

if we can't do that, then go back to Elshnu's temple and see if we can help them with anything.
>>
>>43623052
That wasn't the same sunbringer, the sunbringer in the redhead's party is male.
>>
>>43623052
We can always slowly smooth that Sunbringer into seeing things from an Elshuan viewpoint.
>mfw converting angel-knights
>>
>>43623011

Go hang out with Iden
>>
>>43623011
>>43623063

Supporting.
>>
>>43623011
Check on Sis.
Alternatively, check in on our local temple, tell our fellow member of the clergy of the deal we struck regarding that halfling infernalist.
>>
>>43623042
>>43623052
It's not like the party is going to get hurt if we aid the redhead in an adventure.
>>
>>43623063

This
>>
>>43623011
We should go visit the twins, or go visit the demon in the dungeon under that brothel. Trade any news for whatever he can still offer us.

Or go to the temple too, that's fine.
>>
>>43623063
This is good. Catching up with Sis would be cool too though.
>>
>>43623063
>>43623074
Supporting spending time with the twins (Iden), but, willing to go to the temple, find Rihara, or help out the other party if impossible.
>>
>>43623025
>>43623032
>>43623088
>wanting to cheat on our party
Don't be so scummy.
We can get some drinks with them, sure, but no adventuring.
>>
>>43623104
Yeah, chilling with those guys'd be cool, but no adventuring.
>>
>>43623104
>>43623123
Plus, that one brunette(I believe) obviously something spoopy going on.
>>
>>43623088
Uhh yeah they will be, holy fuck you are a terrible people person.
>>
Whole lot of suggestions for different things, so let's put it to a vote.

>Go back to Gurby's to check on Rihara
>Go to the Bellicose Swan and see if Liasa and party are around
>Go to the Elshhuan Temple to see Deva
>Visit the Lorekeeper Demon under the brothel

Sadly you don't know where Iden and Razi are staying, they remain elusive and paranoid on that subject.
>>
>>43623250
>>
>>43623250
>>Go to the Elshhuan Temple to see Deva
>>
>>
>>43623250
>>
>>43623250
>>
>>43623250
>>
>>43623250
We should probably make sure she knows about the whole apprentice thing, we don't have any actual experience in how to raise a priest, and our ""teachers"" were pretty shit at it also.
>>
>>43623250
>>Go back to Gurby's to check on Rihara
>>
>>43623295
we have an apprentice?
>>
>>43623250
>>Go back to Gurby's to check on Rihara
Wait, how did the lorekeeper thing even come up?
I kind of want to vote for that now, just because it might have been used as a default option because it's really beneficial.
I'm sure the lorekeeper would know a whole lot about the Scaled God though. But we'd have to pay for the information.
Decisions, decisions...
>>
>>43623250
>>
>>43623303
We don't, anon just misunderstands our deal with Licie.
>>43623295
We aren't gonna train her to be a priestess, anon, we're just gonna help relieve her slutty urges and guide her to the path of being a proper lover who Elshhu would approve of. Or something.
>>
>>43623304
Because it was written-in by >>43623097
>>
>>43623295
We don't have an apprentice.
>>
>>43623336
>>43623319
>>43623303
I was referring to that girl who tried starting her own cult, and nearly dragged a whole fucking city block into the screaming void. We should probably see about advice for that, and hell, she'd be an interesting addition to the temple wouldn't she? I'm sure she'd pay avid attention to the literature at least.
>>
Rihara wins.

Writing.
>>
>>43623368
Isn't it a tie? Breaking it in favor of Rihara?
>>
>>43623364
I know who you're referring to, her name is Licie and she's a halfling.
No, she is not our apprentice, and we aren't going to turn her into a priest of Elshhu. See >>43623319
>>
>>43623386
In general I only count votes that're linked to my post.
>>
>>43623409
how much mana did we get from Valia? Are we all full up?
>>
>>43623464
I wouldn't be surprised if our mana cap had increased thanks to Valia.
>>
>>43623364
We literally sent her to the temple.
>>
>>43623464
Read the QA with Lordy last thread. Yes, we're full up.
>>
You suppose the first thing you should do with your day is go check on Rihara, make sure she isn't getting herself into any trouble she can't get out of. Making your way back through the side-streets and onto the bridgeway, you find the professional nuisance-makers out in force. Criers from temples extolling virtues or condemning the whole city to hellfire, pamphleteers and news sheet vendors trying to force guild newsletters, gossip rags, advertisements and other, creepier things into your hands. You navigate the horde as best you can, coming away having only been yelled at twice, and having avoided all but one pamphlet.

Glancing down, you wrinkle your nose at the smiling faces of the Unity Guild's artistic rendition of a unified Great City, these people really don't give up. Scrunching up the pamphlet and tossing it over the side, you break off from the bridgeway and onto the streets leading to Gurby's Inn, where the only person trying to get your attention is a drunkard who passes out halfway through telling you about his father.

The inn his hosting its usual friendly customers, the troll at the door giving you a customary frown as you step inside, greeted by the cheery odors of stale beer, unwashed gangers, and... huh, quite a nice spicy smell from the kitchen, the new chef Gurby got really is good.

“Hey Gurby, you know if my sister's in?” you ask, the orcish inkeeper looking up from his discussion with another orc, a woman you're sure you've seen here a few times before.

“Yeah, think so,” he grunts.

Nodding thanks, you head for the stairs, hearing a delayed “...and don't fucking interrupt, it's rude,” barked up after you from the innkeeper.

(cont)
>>
>>43623583
Rihara greets you with a smile as you step inside, your sister lounging on the bed idly leafing through some sort of trashy adventure book. Looks like you needn't have worried about her safety, anyway, not a scratch on her from whatever the super-important thing she had to do yesterday was.

“Hey, how'd the adventure go?” Rihara asks, sitting up and setting aside the book.

“It was alright, almost released a greater demon into the city, but it all worked out for the best,” you shrug, leaning down to press your lips to Rihara's.

“Mmh, greater demon, huh...” Rihara smirks as you part, your sister leaning in to sniff at you.

“You smell like sex.”

“I always smell like sex,” you shrug, sitting yourself down on the bed next to your sibling.

“Anyone I know?”

“A certain sorceress that I think you're familiar with.”

“Aww, I bet she has the cutest little orgasm face, probably scrunches up her nose like a mouse or something,” Rihara chuckles, picking the book up again and slipping a bookmark into it.

“Can't deny that, so how'd that thing you had to do yesterday go?”

“Eh, it was fine, I guess. Done with now.”

Looks like your dear sister is still being elusive on this subject.

>Press the subject
>Let it drop
>>
>>43623364
I'm really not interested in making Licie our apprentice, especially since we only finished our own apprenticeship a few weeks ago.
>>
>>43623599
>Let it drop
>>
>>43623599
>>43623617 This really
>>
>>43623599
>Press the subject
As long as we're charming about it rather than actually pushy.
>>
>>43623599
>kind of press the subject a little bit maybe
>>
>>43623599
Decided to change this >>43623626
to this >>43623617
>>
>>43623617
Actually, I rethought this a bit, and realized it's like 10am.
I think it's a bit early to get drunk.
>>43623599
>Press the subject
>So, am I gonna have to wait to get you drunk for you to stop being cagey about that, or will you have an eye to eye talk with your best brother in the whole wide world?
>>
>>43623599
>>43623617
This.
>>
Writing.
>>
Aw shit the subby sisterhood dwarf
We forgot to check in with her.
>>
>>43623861
well, it's only been like 2-3 days since we last saw her though
>>
>>43623908
When we last saw her it was before we had a near fatal battle with a snake cult
It's to tell her we're ok
>>
>>43623908
Yeah, let's not be so clingy guys...
>>
>>43623933
Well, >>43623924 does bring up a good point.

It's not really being clingy if they think we are dead.
>>
>>43623975
Eh... Dwarves are shit anyway.
>>
>>43623975
Didn't we split up before the fight ever happened and didn't agree to meet up again at any specific time?

Why would she think we're dead or even injured?
>>
>>43624021
Listen here you fucking short shit bearded man-child fuck toy.

Dwarves are shit, simply a fact. raise up those two feet and get over yourself. Faggot.
>>
>>43624021
Y-yeah? Well you're a double nigger!
>>
“You want to swap stories with your beloved brother, or are we going to have to go get drunk first?”

Rihara chuckles, shaking her head.

“It really isn't anything all that interesting. I ran with a gang for a while back when I was first away from mom. I still kind of owe some of the people in the gang though, so I was helping them out with a problem they'd been having with some creepy rival gang moving in on their turf.”

“See now, was that really so hard to talk to me about,” you smile, Rihara shifting on the bed taking hold of your shoulders as she straddles your lap.

“I guess not, just didn't think it was worth mentioning is all.”

You still get the feeling that isn't the whole story, but Rihara's probably not going to give you any more without you running the risk of her clamming up about the whole thing. Not to mention that the way she's pressing up against your crotch is making it hard to concentrate anyway. Damn that insidious sister of yours, using your own healthy libido against you.

“So what're you doing today? Got plans?”

>You've got a good idea want to do right now... lewd option
>Go get some drinks and tell Rihara about your adventure
>No plans, see if Rihara has any suggestions
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>43624078
>>Go get some drinks and tell Rihara about your adventure
>>
>>43624078
>>You've got a good idea want to do right now...
>lordy tempting us with lewd and thinking we won't all go for it...
>>
>>43624060
Dwarves are the best you unibrowed, hair lipped mongoloid. You'd best throw yourself in a fire, lest your blasphemous bullshit upset some tender hearted shortstack.
>>
>>43624078
>You've got a good idea want to do right now...
>>
>>43624078
>>No plans, see if Rihara has any suggestions
Any lewd suggestions
>>
>>43624078
>>You've got a good idea want to do right now... lewd option
>>
>>43624078
>>
>>43624078
>>>No plans, see if Rihara has any suggestions
>>
>>43624078
>>
>>43624078

Changing vote from >>43624130
to
We will overcome!
>>
>>43624078
>You've got a good idea want to do right now...lewd option
>>
File: 1418539037688.gif (922 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1418539037688.gif
922 KB, 400x225
>>43624078
This is my suggestion.
>>
>>43624078
If she has no plans, get some drinks.
>>
>>43624078
Tell her about our adventure while boning her. Best exposition
>>
>>43624078
>>
>>43624078
Lewd option!
>>
>>43624078
>>43624154
This, lewd exposition best exposition
>>
>>43624078
Tell her over drinks, and by drinks I mean our semen
>>
>>43624078
>>You've got a good idea want to do right now... lewd option
>>
>>43624078
>>
Why the fuck are we boning our sister? Did I miss something? Fuck
>>
>>43624288
At least read the archive man. This happened like four threads ago.
>>
>>43624288
why the fuck would we not be boning our sister? she's hot.
>>
>>43624288
Because anon can't keep it in there pants, its a miracle we get anything done.
>>
>>43624319
I read most of them but I must've missed a thread. I'm disappointed, brother-sister incest worst fetish
>>
>>43624367
Our objective is to spread happiness.
>>
Writing.
>>
>>43624367
I mean, we are a magical sex priest, its not like the basic premise of this quest doesn't lend itself to maximum lewds
>>
>>43624381

your mother is worst fetish, you goddamn nigger jew cunt.
>>
>>43624367
>be a sex priest of a sex god
>have to have sex to stay stronk
>get mad at anons for having sex

I think you're in the wrong quest.
>>
>>43624417
Yeah but our sister though? What's next, our mom?
>>
>>43624439
Yes.
>>
>>43624421
Shut up double reverse trap nigger
>>
>>43624439
Probably, sooner or later.
>>
File: 1432078975254.jpg (14 KB, 316x341) Image search: [Google]
1432078975254.jpg
14 KB, 316x341
>>43624439
Now there's an idea.
>>
>>43624439
Did you somehow miss the fact that people had made this our aim since almost thread one?
>>
>>43624381
Stop that, brother sister incest is of Lordy's fetishes. Do you want to make him sad by shitting on one of his fetishes?
>>
>>43624439
We used to masturbate to our mom after our training sessions actually.

It was in a flashback.
>>
>>43624439
Eventually, but we are still in early mid game, so it will be a while.
>>
>>43624489
I never said that, what was in the flackback was Jareth having awkward thoughts about his mom after training sessions.

He did jerk it a few times over the years though.
>>
>>43624505
Ah right. I must have remembered it as him jerking it because of the Shinji line right after he thought about her sweaty body.
>>
>>43624443
>>43624455
>>43624467
>>43624497
>>43624489
C'mon now, Lordy would never let us bone our ultra prude mom. That ship will never set sail
>>
>>43624439
Considering that one of the post-thread blurbs had adolescent!Jareth lament the fact that he secretely felt attracted to /both/ his sister and mother, I'm pretty sure it's at least vaguely on the agenda, even ignoring how many people's fetish that tickles.

At the same time mother dearest is such a badass /and/ hardass that there's basically no chance in hell of it happening yet for several arcs or so.

Hell, I suspect that even stumbling into Jareth's mother before several powerups is outright impossible, just because it'd lead to a hard beatdown followed by eternal house arrest with no chance of fighting back.
>>
>>43624539
We just have to get strong enough to beat her in a fight. I'm sure that's what gets her hot!
>>
>>43624539
The ship has been sailing for a long time now, anon. Mother/son femdom scene sometime in the near future.
>>
File: 1432851382557.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1432851382557.gif
2 MB, 320x180
>>43624539
No brakes on the Elshhu train.
>>
>>43624539
Given the paradoxical nature of the quest, I wouldn't put it past Lordy to make mom secretely lewd but repressed all along, like most Sunbringers.
>>
>>43624578
Oh my yes.
>>
>secretely hopes for mom-son incest
>worries the notion is too farcical to happen

Guys I'm scared, what if we never get mother cake?
>>
>>43624677
Looking at this thread it seems most people expect it to happen. Or at least jump on the opportunity if it presents itself.
>>
>>43624556

>Hell, I suspect that even stumbling into Jareth's mother before several powerups is outright impossible, just because it'd lead to a hard beatdown followed by eternal house arrest with no chance of fighting back.

It sounds like the perfect setup for some dom/sub, rape dungeon play.
>>
File: 1431784272596.jpg (16 KB, 256x300) Image search: [Google]
1431784272596.jpg
16 KB, 256x300
>mom is the final boss
>>
>>43624813
Pretty sure Rape Snake is the final boss.
>>
>>43624677
>>43624770
All we need to do is get our arms broken, at least according to the rest of the internet.
>>
>>43624841
nigga please. we're gonna steamroll that bitch with our entire party behind us.
>>
>>43624861
I really really doubt that.
>>
>>43624885
you just need some big burly Elshhuan priests to reeducate you until you become a believer.
>>
>>43624761
They'll wait, but no opportunity will come because you see Lordy has one other fetish...

blueballing us
>>
>>43624885
IMO we should anonymously sic our mom on it
>>
You run your hands down Rihara's back, enjoying the feel of her taut figure, coming to rest on her athletic ass, buttocks fitting comfortably into your palms.

“I don't know about the rest of the day, but I know how I want to spend right now,” you grin, giving her a squeeze.

“Gods, you are such a slut,” Rihara smirks, leaning forward, her hands on your shoulders pressing you down onto the bed.

“For purely religious reasons, I assure you.”

“Just because you were too scared of mom to express it beforehand doesn't mean you weren't always a closet slut,” Rihara snorts, running her hands down your chest and across your abs, stepping down off the edge of the bed, down onto her knees.

“Am I really going to be lectured by you in this situation?” you sigh, Rihara tugging down your pants, your sister giving a happy little 'mmh' as your swelling shaft springs into view.

“Who's lecturing, I happen to like my slutty little brother,” Rihara grins, wrapping a warm hand around your cock, the sensation bringing you to full mast in an instant.

“You're only three minutes older than me.”

“Still counts, now quiet down and let your big sister do her thing,” she smirks, her hair tickling your leg as she rests her cheek on your thigh, never breaking eye contact as she starts to stroke her hand up and down your length in slow, methodical strokes.

Rihara gives a few more pumps, bringing her head up to just above your shaft, letting her tongue hover just above the tip, letting a trail of saliva run down onto your cock as she continues her ministrations, lubricating her motions. You can't help but groan at the sensation as her hand movements grow smoother, the mixture of drool and the beginnings of your precum squelching lewdly as she works.

(cont)
>>
>>43624954
“To think you were so shy about all this just a couple of days ago,” you smile, Rihara sticking her tongue out at you in response.

“Yeah, well, if you're going to drag me down into your degenerate lifestyle, I may as well enjoy it.”

“Love you too, sis,” you smile, leaning forward to ruffle her hair, Rihara swatting away your hand with mock annoyance.

Her tongue slips from between her lips again, flicking lightly against your tip as she continues to stroke your length. She presses her bottom lip against the base of your glans, watching your face as her tongue starts to dance around the head, bringing a new wave of sensation flooding into your brain.

She gives a quiet moan of approval as she laps up a trickle of precum, her hand bringing your shaft down enough to slip the head entirely between her lips. You feel the warmth of her breath washing over you, the heat of her mouth as she draws you in, suckling at the tip, two fingers and a thumb resting against the base to hold you steady as she starts to bob down deeper on your meat.

Rihara gives you a wink, her lips curling up into a slight smile around your shaft as she pushes down further, deeper, your shaft brushing against the entrance to her throat.

She lets it rest there for a few moments, tongue carressing the underside of the shaft, drawing back slowly. She starts to speed her pace, and while she can't get anywhere near the whole thing inside of her mouth, her palm squeezes gently at the neglected flesh, the top of her hand meeting her lips with every descent.

“Damn Ri, I'm impressed, not going to last much longer,” you groan, not taking your eyes off her as Rihara brings you closer and closer to climax.

(cont)
>>
>>43624965
Despite your warning, she shows no signs of slowing, and with a gasp, you feel your seed pushing up your shaft, flooding into your twin's mouth, Rihara's eyes going wide as the salty liquid hits her tongue.

She pulls back, her mouth closed, a look of indecision on her face as she glances from you, to around the room, to the window.

“Woah, don't spit it out the window, Gurby'll kill us,” you frown.

Rihara sighs through her nose, gulping down the load, a finger to her lip as she feels the taste lingering on her tongue.

“Well that... wasn't half bad, honestly. The hell have you been eating to make it taste that good?”

“You weren't half bad yourself, and to answer your question, it's not diet, it's all Elshhu.”

“Right, divinely empowered jizz flavor, should've expected that.”

The two of you spend some time sitting together, and while you do offer to return the favor, Rihara seems pretty content for the time being.

“So, now that we've finished being depraved human beings for the time being, what ELSE do you want to do with your day?” she asks with a smile, nestled up against you on the bed.

>Write-in
>>
>>43624987
>go to the market to spend the moneys with Rihara
>>
>>43624987
>I've had a few run-ins with some creepy cult worshiping a 'Scaled God', and I've got a hankering for information. Where's that lorekeeper?
>>
>>43624987
if there isn't any generic get good option then
>>43625038
>>
>>43625024
this, can we get a lewd armor/codpiece?
>>
>>43624987
>Got anything else you need to take care of? That you might appreciate the help of a fantastically handsome and totally baddass priest in?
>>
>>43624987
>Wanna go to (below) our most recently used brothel again?
>>
>>43624987
>>43625038
this
>>
>>43624987
>>43625038

lets advance the plot a little.
>>
>>43625038
This. Just a matter of time before they start harassing our friends.
>>
>>43624381
You are in the wrong quest nigga, seriously missing a single thread isn't enough to completely avoid the whole we fucked our sister and were working towards that for like 4 threads deal.
>>
>>43624987
>One of your sisterhood assiciates, the dwarf i fought remember? We left on better terms, meaning i hit that, i think she could smeak us your stuff back.
>>
>>43625235
Oh, that's true, we should follow up on that.
>>
>>43625235
Wasn't that supposed to be a surprise?
We really should meet up with Hilda at some point though.
>>
Talking to the lorekeeper demon seems to have it.

Writing.
>>
>>43625282
I can't remember if it was meant to be a surprise, but if so, then we should keep it one
>>
>>43624581
>TIL Lordy mains Hoovy
>>
>>43625385
Oh, THAT Lorekeeper.
>>
>>43625447
Well, I mean, you could try to get information from less demonic source, not like the Great City lacks demonologists, historians or oracles.
>>
>>43625477
Well, a demon filled to the brim with ancient lore from the time and area where whatever we're looking for originated sounds like a pretty good source of info.
>>
>>43625477
No, it's cool. I just assumed we were going to a mortal source.
>>
Lads though, if we're meeting that guy, what are we gonna trade for info? We don't have anything he wants, I think.
>>
>>43625603
Well, have we told him about guilds? Did guilds exist in the ancient past? Have we told him any of our stories of Elshu?
>>
“There is something I was hoping to do today,” you nod, idly groping Rihara's ass as you talk.

“Woah, not sure if I'm really for that yet, I've never... you know...”

“What? I mean I need some information. Some creepy cult worshiping a 'scaled god' has been messing with me, and I'd like to find out why.”

“Probably because of someone you've been banging, if I had to guess,” Rihara shrugs.

“Yeah, probably, you got any possessive, scaly exes you want to tell me about?” you grin, giving Rihara's buttock a squeeze.

“Oh, shit, yeah, that guy, completely forgot about... no, dumbass, I generally prefer to date mammals,” Rihara snorts in response, giving you a playful punch in the side.

“In that case, guess I'm going to have to go talk to that Lorekeeper demon under the brothel.”

“...Didn't you tell them to brick that up?”

You frown, scratching your chin, you do vaguely recall saying something like that. Not that it would be hard to punch a hole through it, but that would be kind of a dick move...

>You're sure you can get through to speak to him
>That's not going to work then, time to track down another source
>>
>>43625603
More knowledge, maybe bring him a book?
>>
>>43625648
>That's not going to work then, time to track down another source
>>43625661
I'm sure we can find a new book while talking to a mortal demonologist.
>>
>>43625648
>>That's not going to work then, time to track down another source
>>
>>43625648
We can arrange a deal with the owner, she likes us anyways.
>>
>>43625648
>>That's not going to work then, time to track down another source
>>
>>43625694
Wasn't he locked up for quite awhile, just bring him a history book.
>>
>>43625648
I mean, we could offer some Elshuan training to some of the girls in return for someone having the trouble of rebricking the wall
>>
>>43625648
>Track down a new source.
>>
>>43625791
>Speak to him.
>>
>>43625648
>Go to the market first, maybe buy a history book while there and then go trade it for lots of juicy info to the bookkeeper demon later on.
>>
Other source wins.

Writing.
>>
If hes locked up how is he getting the latest deets on the cult? If we reach out to a diabologist they could contact some up to date demons
>>
“Yeah, you're right, suppose I'll have to find someone else who can tell me more about it.”

“Probably better not to be dealing with demons anyway. Just because things worked out okay last time doesn't mean he won't be looking for a chance to screw you over,” Rihara shrugs, as you sit up.

“So where else could I find out about this cult?”

“Go find someone who does divinations?”

“Most diviners are frauds, you know that right?” You sigh, shaking your head.

Rihara sits up next to you, resting her chin on your shoulder.

“Some aren't, and a legitimate one's going to be able to find out a whole lot for you. Aside from them, I dunno. You could try asking the guild guards, if this cult's been causing trouble for others, maybe they know something. Or you could go bug some of the mages over by the edge of Resquan District, they could probably give you some more information on the scaled god if it's a demon, though I doubt they'd know much about the cult.”

>Track down a diviner
>Go to the guild guard office
>Go to the academy on the edge of Resquan District
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>43626035
>Track down a diviner
>>
>>43626035
>>>Go to the academy on the edge of Resquan District
>>
>>43626035
>>Go to the academy on the edge of Resquan District
>>
>>43626035
>Track down a diviner
>>
>>43626035
>Track down a diviner
>>
>>43626035
>>Go to the academy on the edge of Resquan District
>>
>>43626035
>Track down a diviner
>>
Writing.
>>
Okay so we all know that the cute barmaiden's roommate is some vigilante superhero wannabe, so when are we confronting her about that and how?
>>
>>43626509
I know we know, but does Jareth know?
>>
>>43626509
By climbing up to her window perch and then calling for help.
When she leaps out next to us, we've caught her.
>>
You pick yourself up off the bed, stretching out your muscles.

“No harm going to see a diviner I suppose. Even if they're fake, it should be good for a laugh,” you smirk, Rihara hopping up next to you.

“Maybe ask around Sparrow Alleys, they've got all kinds of weird magic users down that way,” she suggests, the two of you heading out, Gurby giving you a vague grunt of acknowledgement as you pass by.

“...and a whole lot of crazy people.”

“Being crazy doesn't mean they don't have power though,” Rihara shrugs, the two of you making your way back through the city bustle, the crowds looking less and less reputable as you push further into the older part of the district.

You know Sparrow Alleys well enough, Artor and Senta liked to take you there sometimes, generally as part of some scam or other. While you know of a lot of strange places in the Great City, and you'd wager there's a hundred times more you don't know of, Sparrow Alleys is definitely something unique. You step under the slanting ceiling of the alley formed from a fallen fortress wall, secured into place in a panic by geomancers after some sort of conflict brought the whole fortress crashing down. The whole place makes you feel a bit dizzy as you step out of the sunlight and into the artificial lights of thousands of torches and braziers, the strange angle of the stone above combined with the labyrinthine array of makeshift bridges and walkways.

“Well that was easy, see?” Rihara grins, nodding to a sign just off to the right of the alley, somewhat darkened with soot.

Veleska of Skaith
Professional Diviner
Pets Found, True Love Revealed, Enemies Located
No Credit

You raise an eyebrow, looking over at your sister, who smiles back at you.

>Sure, why not
>Try to find something else
>>
>>43626700
>>Sure, why not
>>
>>43626700
>Sure, why not
Sup War
>>
>>43626700
>>Sure, why not
>>
>>43626700
>True love revealed

Oh my, this would be funny.
>>
>>43626700
>>Sure, why not
>>
>>43626700
>>Sure, why not
>>
>>43626726
Hey there, anon.
>>
>>43626700
>Sure, why not
but only if Rihara agrees to let the diviner try see her "true love"
>>
>>43626739
>>43626777
>implying it won't be someone other than Jareth
>>
>>43626833
Anon, of course we just want the diviner to confirm it.
>>
>>43626833
Never.

Although I was thinking of getting her to divine our true love.
It's the diviner, then we give her the D
>>
File: 1436152671387.png (444 KB, 900x1300) Image search: [Google]
1436152671387.png
444 KB, 900x1300
love is just something you make bithes confess by dicking them hard enough.
>>
>>43626980
>posting the most overrated character from Morrowind
Vivec is shit.
>>
File: 1426545704933.jpg (346 KB, 921x675) Image search: [Google]
1426545704933.jpg
346 KB, 921x675
>>43627099
>Vivec is the shit.
fixed that for you.
>>
>>43627099
Now now, anon, Vivec has his place.

It's called Azura's Star.
>>
>>43627134
he has CHIM you dumb nigger, he can just reload the game
>>
“Sure, why not,” you shrug, walking over to the door, the smell of incense and spice wafting over you as you step inside.

Your head bumps against a talisman hanging from the ceiling as you let your eyes adjust to the dark, setting off a chain reaction of jangling amulets and hanging tokens. The candles along the walls do little to illuminate the room, and seem to be placed in such a way as to obscure the woman at the back of the room as much as possible.

“Welcome travellers, to the home of Veleska, you have come with many questions,” the woman purrs, her face shadowed by a deep hood, her long cloak hiding her body from view as she sits cross-legged on a cushion.

“She's really playing this part to the hilt, huh,” Rihara whispers, your sister's shoulders shaking a little as she suppresses a laugh.

“Do not be shy, step forward, and permit me to gaze into your destiny,” the woman continues, holding up a slender hand to beckon you forward.

“Speak of that which troubles your heart, and I shall reveal truth to you for a mere five gold coins... every fifth question is free.”

You're kind of impressed, you came in here with rock bottom expectations, and somehow she's managed to shatter the floor and drop them even lower. On the plus side, from what little you can see of her she looks kind of hot, so it's not all bad.

>Write-in

>>43627155
Guess I'll have to load up my old save and see if he did that yet, because I was carrying his soul around for hours.
>>
>>43627155
>implying CHIM even exists anymore
>implying CHIM ever existed in the first place

Kirkbride plz go
>>
>>43627124
Vivec's a goddamn bottom bitch.
>>
File: 1417008097232.jpg (614 KB, 642x1083) Image search: [Google]
1417008097232.jpg
614 KB, 642x1083
>post Vehk
>divisiveness everywhere
Just as planned.
>>
File: 1443444893865.jpg (61 KB, 500x497) Image search: [Google]
1443444893865.jpg
61 KB, 500x497
>>43627170
>abandon Elsshu, start worshipping ALMSIVI
naw just kidding
>ask her which cult is after you
>also check how much money you have left
>>
>>43627170
Let's see, what kind of questions would lead to us tapping dat ass?

And I guess some questions about the weird snake cult.

>ask who will be your next intimate encounter
>>
>>43627170
Where would be the best place to run should my mother get word of my whereabouts?

Is the sister who suck mino-cock following him around trying to become his second wife?

Can I get a prediction on the horse races for three days from now?

Why is the cult of the Scaled God after me?

What's the future say about us together for an hour or two for fun?
>>
>>43627341
You have 478 gold.
>>
>>43627170
Shit man, I dunno.
Ask about our religious life? Our enemies? Are our enemies close than we thinks? How down is she for a fuck? Maybe let Rihara ask something too?
>>
>>43627356
Sounds like some good questions.
>>
>>43627170
First, silly questions just for fun, but pay twenty gold up front.

>Who will be my next intimate encounter?
>Where will I find fortune?
>Who are my enemies?
>Of those enemies, who presents the greatest danger?
>Where does the Scale God reside?
>>
>what is best in life?
>>
>>43627170
What is the scaled god?

How large is its cult?
How powerful is the cult?

Where can I find the cult of the scaled god?

Who is Rihara's true love?
>>
>>43627356
>>43627483
>>43627505
Are you retarded. Don't mention the Scaled God by name!
>>
>>43627170
>>43627483
>>43627356
These, especially paying up front for the first four questions, and there's more if her answers are to our liking.
>>
>>43627524
Anon, if we don't ask about the scaled god, how are we supposed to get info about the scaled god? What do you think we came here for? Think about the plot for a moment, not Jared's dick.
>>
>>43627524
You can't get answers if you don't ask for the right questions. Even if by saying Scaled God is like saying Voldemort or some shit and causes cultists to come after us again, then we can just beat them up for information instead of dealing with this farce.
>>
So many different questions, I guess I should've known the risk of this when I posted a write-in like that... Okay, let's do it like this, vote for up to five of these, and the five that get the most votes will be asked. Then you can ask more questions afterwards if you want to keep spending money.

>Why is the Scaled God's cult after me?
>Where is the Scaled God's cult located?
>Where will I find my fortune?
>Who are my enemies?
>Of those enemies, who presents the greatest danger?
>Who will be my next intimate encounter?
>What's the best place to run to should my mother get word of my whereabouts?
>Is the Red Sisterhood sister who sucked minotaur cock following him around trying to be his second wife?
>Horse race predictions?
>What does the future say about us together for an hour or two of fun?
>>
>>43627579
Oh, and add
>What is the scaled god
>How large is the cult
>How powerful is the cult
and
>Who is Rihara's true love
to that list, since I missed them.
>>
>>43627579
>Where is the Scaled God's cult located?
>Is the Red Sisterhood sister who sucked minotaur cock following him around trying to be his second wife?
>What's the best place to run to should my mother get word of my whereabouts?
>Who are my enemies?
>What does the future say about us together for an hour or two of fun?
>>
>>43627170
>>43627356
>>43627483
>>43627505
>>43627532
all of these
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.