[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Draw Thread: WiPs and Chains Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 101
File: 1461624901819.png (1 MB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
1461624901819.png
1 MB, 1600x1600
Previous: >>46900766

DO Post any art requests you have ITT. Keep in mind, the drawfriends are doing this for free, so do not be surprised or upset if they gloss over your post. Just be patient, and bump your request ONE time, every 24 hours after posting it.

DON'T be a jerk and immediately repost your request because you don't like the FREE art you received.

DO provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for as best you can.

If you've recently had a request filled by a drawfriend, please be considerate of less fortunate anons and hold off on additional requests for a while.

Mind your manners, don't be rude to other people's requests, and remember to say thank you! And please, please, lurk before posting your request. It will save everyone some uncomfortable moments.

Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information drawfriends.

Books and Tutorials:

https://mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:

http://www.quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:https://archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art guide:https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/
>>
File: Character Request.png (506 KB, 1152x864) Image search: [Google]
Character Request.png
506 KB, 1152x864
I'm in a game of Age of Rebellion, but we're playing it from the other side. IE, we're playing Imps.

So I'm playing a TIE Fighter pilot and I was hoping if someone would be up to fulfilling this request.

What we have is a cocky twenty something corellian. He should be wearing the standard TIE Fighter Flight Suit (the image includes the closest I could find) minus the life support rig.

He has facial scarring (also in the picture!) that should pass through his left eye and leave it milky and blind.

Finally, he keeps his hair in a jelly roll style (also included) with the sides and back shaved down to skin.

He's basically a weird greaser japanese style high school delinquents, just... you know. As a TIE Fighter Pilot. Smokes black cigarettes and disregards just about anything and everything that's rules related outside of combat.

Anyway, I've included a file to show what the various parts are supposed to look like.
>>
File: DK Ref.jpg (35 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
DK Ref.jpg
35 KB, 480x360
From last thread, on the off-chance that the drawfriend working on it was able to find the time to finish it up:

Requesting my female Death Knight (reflavored Oathbreaker) from an evil campaign that we're running. She wears form-fitting darkened steel plate-mail, the torso engraved with silver skeletal designs, while the pauldrons, arms and legs are fashioned after dragons (i.e. wings and whatnot). Her skin is really pale and her hair is platinum blond, hair styled so that most of it falls straight down her back, with two braids going from her temple around the back of her head into a coiled braid at the nape of her neck, with a hair pin holding it in place. She wears a tiara of black iron nails, and wields a black iron greatsword. Her mount is an undead Horse (the DM was very reasonable about allowing me to revamp Find Steed to include "undead" for her)
>>
File: SwordmageRef.png (2 MB, 1027x1117) Image search: [Google]
SwordmageRef.png
2 MB, 1027x1117
>>46922015
From last thread, found references for anon.

She's wearing dark, floating dresses and veils, over and under light pieces of armor. Nothing really voluminous, wide or long like a true dress, aside from a cape. She's a magic user pretending to be a swordswoman pretty much.
>>
File: towolf.png (896 KB, 812x782) Image search: [Google]
towolf.png
896 KB, 812x782
Still requesting a silly-lookin' wolf with a bird friend.
>>
File: CharlotteWiPs.jpg (1 MB, 2097x3278) Image search: [Google]
CharlotteWiPs.jpg
1 MB, 2097x3278
>>46921942
OR here, still saving pieces as they come.

Thanks for all of your hard work anons, I really did not expect this much of a response when I posted the request. I'm cool with the NSFW stuff being done and it appears many other anons do not mind/are actively encouraging it, but I do intend to hang around until the SFW piece is finished, for use in-game.

There didn't appear to be any interest among the artists regarding Julia last thread, so I won't repost any of the stuff relevant to her unless asked directly to. Unlikely.

>The original request, for reference:
Requesting a young, scrappy paladiness armed with a decorative and elegant longsword and mobility-friendly light armor. Not looking for a rogueish armor set, rather something a military scout may wear. Her black hair is styled as a bob cut with slicked back bangs (there was a good example a few threads back, but I lost it).

She cleverly uses her barely exposed feminine assets and her quick attacks to overcome her opponents, and wears a rough leather toolbelt around her waist with various bottles and pouches on it containing bombs, artifacts, salves, etc.

Again, cannot thank you fine folks enough, there has been some really cool work done so far. Plus a confirmed 2 part smut piece from a dear writing anon.
>>
>>46922048

Yes. The power of trashy shipping compels us. Binds us. Just as the tenants of rule 34 apply not only to those of canon, but the many realms of fanfiction, let us ship our armored maiden with heretical sisters of battle. With that kickass barmaid in a corset. That mecha pilot in a skintight suit with creative applications for her drones.

/u/ surrounds us and penetrates us. It shall be done.
>>
>>46922236
But I just want all of them to hold hands in a circle.
>>
Greeting !
May I request a small eldar banshee vomiting as in this classic reation image, or expressing similar manifestations of deep disgust, please ?
With the new Space marine supplement and the renewal of alliance Astartes-Craftworld to abuse the new psychics powers, I feel it will soon be direly needed.
>>
File: Sergeant_Malak.png (1 MB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Sergeant_Malak.png
1 MB, 1000x1000
Migrating with the request for my feral/feudal world sergeant for only war:

>Athletic build, dark blond hair, grey eyes, with the face, beard and hairdo of the ref
>gear: tattared carapace armor, a rather big chainsword and a laspistol
>he had a red cloak and tabard, but they burned in an explosion

If possible I'd like to see him pulling a Hamlet with the spiked skull of a mutant.

Here's some metal for the mood:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_C5hoFk9Co

Thanks for reading and have a nice day
>>
I draw mostly Star Wars related pin ups an stuff. Monster girls and other things mostly not human.

here's my tumblr if you're curious http://tailheads.tumblr.com/
>>
>>46922300

... wasn't that what was implied? ; ^ ;
>>
File: image.jpg (515 KB, 2476x696) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
515 KB, 2476x696
Could I get the guy on the left drawn with the colors on the right? As far as colors are concerned, I'd like if his helmet was the funky pink and his jacket the neon blue or have that funky camo pattern. Also, if he could be armed with a shotgun or lascarbine, that'd be awesome. He's meant for 40k, so adding an aquilla/skull or two would be appreciated. Thanks
>>
>>46902004
bumping my request
>>
File: 1444189627196.png (290 KB, 1600x1848) Image search: [Google]
1444189627196.png
290 KB, 1600x1848
>>46922236
Why Rule34 ? Can't they just be adorable ?
>>
>>46921070
Bumping request.
>>
>>46922484

I was comparing trashy ships to rule 34.
Rule 34 -> apply to more than just canon.
Trashy ships -> also apply to to more than just canon.

The implication was large volumes of lewd hand holding and lilies.
>>
File: fem elf request.png (370 KB, 939x451) Image search: [Google]
fem elf request.png
370 KB, 939x451
Requesting clothing/accessories edit of pic related
>>
File: seunghee-lee-120824-2.jpg (139 KB, 800x1231) Image search: [Google]
seunghee-lee-120824-2.jpg
139 KB, 800x1231
I'll just flip this from the other thread... I've a bit of an unusual request.

I'd like pic related as a Dullahan/Headless Horseman, astride a dusty black motorcycle in a resting position. Her head in the crook of one of her arms with the other holding the handlebars of the bike, and a crossbow slung across her back. Her apparel would be similar to pic related, but made of of things like combat boots, tactical belts, and tattered materials for a more modern/post apocalyptic wasteland feel to it.

I would really appreciate it Drawfriends.
>>
File: temur drawthread.jpg (101 KB, 776x632) Image search: [Google]
temur drawthread.jpg
101 KB, 776x632
Rerequesting my Call of Cthulhu character Temur Chinua (Iron Wolf)

He is a Mongolian veteran of the Russian revolution and he tends to wear a somewhat military uniform, usually underneath a trenchcoat. He also wears a more generic Mongolian hat. He has a cavalry saber at his side and an elephant gun on his back. He has copious amounts of dynamite in his backpack as well as magical books, trinkets and artifacts. He has a shabby demeanor due to being very close to insanity. He has bound an African Hornbill and a Zebra to his will using magic. A highlight of his career was exploding a shantak(think lovecraftian dragon monster) by throwing a backpack full of dynamite at it.

Thanks in advance to all the artists here!
>>
File: TinaSnowfallRef.png (2 MB, 1116x1428) Image search: [Google]
TinaSnowfallRef.png
2 MB, 1116x1428
Requesting my Warrior/pally main PC, a tall nordic girl in practical armor. I'd generally prefer a more realistic style. Dunno what else to say, most everything's in the ref image.

I did request this a few months ago, got a delivery on it that the artist themselves admitted wasn't really that great since they skipped the lines. Their other stuff is cool, just that particular drawing came out a bit off-looking.
>>
File: ref.png (729 KB, 901x734) Image search: [Google]
ref.png
729 KB, 901x734
Requesting the dude on the right looping an arm around the shoulder of the guy on the left as he gestures grandly with his free hand as he tells some kind of story, while the grabbed guy is just scribbling stuff down on a clipboard and paying no attention to his comrade at all.

Also, the images I'm using for reference are just general ideas; I'll take anything that's simply 'juggernaut-armored dude with regular masked soldier dude' and be perfectly happy with it.
>>
>>46922167
Smutwriter here. I'm currently getting to the juicy stuff, but I've got a bit of writer's block. I have a general idea of how the scene is supposed to unfold but for now I'm just gonna wait a bit until inspiration comes back.
Meanwhile, the link to the piece:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KoDT7GbbSmiZivy8zKaPzBtYvC1bsViSdLbTBNwCD6w/edit?usp=sharing
>>
Requesting a city composed mainly of glass spires, but the main body of the city would be layered in tiers (one level for the base and 6 additional platforms, each smaller than the last so that the outer spires can stand until it tapers off to a point). The base of the city is circular with ports on the outer rim, with some of the spires acting as docks with tethers for airships.
The central spire of the city is much larger than all the others, the base of which is the heart of the city, as well as the city's lowest point, with the top of the spire being the highest point in the city, so the central spire pierces all tiers of the city (of course it'd be difficult to show that in a drawing!). It would also be amazing if you were able to portray a blue-green glow emanating from the core of the city
Extra stuff is that in between the tiers at the bottom is the industrial district including foundries and other stuff
The city itself would be floating out at sea

I know this is a lot and an unusual request, but I'd be eternally grateful if anyone were to pick it up!
I can't even find a decent reference picture ;-;
>>
File: bistro.png (179 KB, 350x335) Image search: [Google]
bistro.png
179 KB, 350x335
a repost/rephrasing from the last thread.

i'm requsting someone here to draw a forest gnome (image in the right) wearing a full chef's outfit (similar to the image on the left) and holding a ladle in his right hand. his height is 3'8" he's about 22, has dark brown hair (no beard or moustache), has brown eyes and has pale caucasian skin.
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 326x386) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 326x386
>>46923340
Hey first off sorry for the poor quality but I'm posting from a phone. But could a draw friend try to make this: My cousins and my friends are about to start a game this weekend and we all decided to use at least one thing from the homebrew. And in the end I decided to make a Kenku warlock with http://www.imgur.com/a/Muuwo at the pact. For clothes it would be a mix of baggy clothing and light leather armor and for his weapon he would be using a Tomahawk make of flesh, teach, and claws because of his pact of the blade. I know that I'm not offering much to work with but if appreciate it if someone could try.
>>
>>46923604
Whoops didn't mean to reply to someone
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 515x484) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 515x484
>>46923604
Oh and the kenku is 5'6 and is kinda a light build with this kind of beak the medium ground finch
>>
>>46922342
not with op's sr elf. unless you excluded her because they'll be holding her ears instead.
>>
>>46923240
>"I'm not going to eat you," Dominique said. But she was going to eat Charlotte, and so she did, and Charlotte enjoyed it very very much.

On a slightly more serious note: fellow smutwriter here, and I feel you might be moving a little too fast for the characters as they're supposed to be. Maybe write a little more detail about their reactions to seeing the other? Make the sexual tension clear, overly-blatant even. I've found that if you set the mood well enough, smut will usually write itself.
>>
Hello friends!
Requesting a rogue looking gentleman. Looking for a medieval suit with a modern twist as depicted, quite tall and muscly and good looking. Although i don't know how any drawfags would depict this, but an air of sociopathic qualities.

Also, hand crossbow and an assassin creed esque dagger bracelet.
>>
>>46923679
>But was it a Charlotte aux Fraises? I'm not sorry, screw you.
On a much more serious note: I understand what you mean, and I'll take it into account. I assume you're talking about when Charlotte gives her gown to Dominique?
I was thinking of adding a description, but since I didn't know how to put it in, i thought I'd go forward and continue, to maybe backtrack later and fiddle with the description.

Now that I think about it, they both seems out of character near the end... I think I'll just rework this...
>>
File: Barrister Linwood.jpg (174 KB, 600x851) Image search: [Google]
Barrister Linwood.jpg
174 KB, 600x851
Would anybody good at editing pictures give this guy a scar over his left eye (four claw marks). Also if it wouldn't be too much to ask also do two other pictures where he is wearing a generic ballroom mask and one where he is wearing a black hooded cloak while wearing a black bird mask? Appreciated if you'd do it.
>>
File: image.jpg (131 KB, 1024x684) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131 KB, 1024x684
Migrating my request for a female fighter whos armor is heavly influnced by the White-lipped Pit Viper, as shown in referance pic. Some things I would like;

Her sword is a rapier but from the tip to a quarter of the ways down one side to the blade is serrated, and the handel and guard are a one piece metal snake like shown in picture but long enough to be wielded hand and a half. Her skin tone is dark or tan like female in pic with same'ish hairstyle (maby only shoulder length) but change hair color to a jade green.Her physique is toned with abs but not hyper muscle (shes a viper not a python). I'd prefer her armor to be sultry and revealing (I know a real shocker there, but come one who dosent like a tough but sexy fighter). Lastley she has a pet viper coiled around one hand mid strike like in picture.

thank you anyone who chooses to draw her.
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 310x474) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 310x474
Threads are moving so fast these days, anyways throwing an anchor out for my request. MGC I know you expressed an interest in doing this so I bumped to the new thread, no rush just leaving a trail I can follow.

"could I get a sexy technomancer wearing a red leather skin tight suit designed like pic with the arm straps also pictured only on her right arm. Her hair is black and styled like third pic,and her skin is pale. She's sprawled out on a scrap heap throne right hand doing a mage like finger wiggling to release nanites to a headless robot currently being assembled. The head of the robot, which looks like a humanoid skull, is in her left hand raised over her body black oil leaking on her body.
Any changes you think are necessary are welcome just keep privates slightly covered."

Oh and updated ref pic as I forgot one to color skin area on one side of her outfit.
>>
>>46922317
>>46922144
>>46922072
why there is so many darku soulu wanna bes here?
>>
>>46922144
Thanks for your efforts ! I will try to make a proper request later.
>>
>>46924342
I mean, >>46922072 isn't Dark Souls related in any way, except for the fact that I'm using Artorias' Greatsword as a stand-in for her own greatsword since I have no references otherwise.
>>
>>46924342
>not Yami no Soruzu
At least try to make your intentional moonspeak mockery sound convincing
>>
File: Queen of the Swarm.png (387 KB, 564x1166) Image search: [Google]
Queen of the Swarm.png
387 KB, 564x1166
>>46922236
This mecha pilot, you mean? Speaking of...

Re-requesting pic related in the cockpit of a battle mech (ideally just a bust, manipulating a glowing holographic interface). No need for details on the mech, I just need a picture of the pilot.

And if anyone does want to use her for hand-holding I'd be flattered.
>>
File: Giant lord.png (485 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
Giant lord.png
485 KB, 1500x1500
hey

taking simple/unsettling requests.
>>
>>46925009
A book that stares back out at the reader.
>>
>>46925039
i will try.
>>
File: SamuraiChick.jpg (149 KB, 1024x542) Image search: [Google]
SamuraiChick.jpg
149 KB, 1024x542
From last thread, requesting pic related as a caster - scrolls hanging from her armor, wielding a bladeless ritual knife, maybe, or else another open scroll.
>>
File: Dran74.gif (63 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Dran74.gif
63 KB, 600x450
hey

taking complicated/comforting
requests.
>>
>>46925408
If you're serious, I'd like to re-request my holy mage from last thread

>>46909101
>>
File: (menacing).jpg (309 KB, 1272x1959) Image search: [Google]
(menacing).jpg
309 KB, 1272x1959
>>46925408
If you don't mind, could you make the kanji in this image wiggle for me?
>>
>>46925408
>>46925009
was this intentional Eversor-sama?

It would like a cute baby drow learning how to walk, with teeny tiny scars near forehead
>>
File: mommy cow.png (446 KB, 564x800) Image search: [Google]
mommy cow.png
446 KB, 564x800
>>46925408
Could I get pic related but it's an eldar with her baby instead? Eldar has green eyes, long black hair.
>>
>>46925408
>>46923543

If your ok with it, i would like to request you to draw the forest gnome cook that i posted about earlier
>>
File: Ashmane.png (1 MB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Ashmane.png
1 MB, 1000x1000
Migrating with my rough rider mount request:

It's a big, sturdy and majestic hog-lion thing with a fabulous mane and a pair of straight goring tusks. It has a thick hide of dark grey colour that turns lighter towards the mane.

Bonus points for drawing it with a saddle on its' shoulders and heavy carapace barding.

Thanks fort reading
>>
File: Youpissedmeoff.gif (8 MB, 1272x1959) Image search: [Google]
Youpissedmeoff.gif
8 MB, 1272x1959
>>46925474
Hope this is passable bud.
>>
>>46925408
If you're really taking requests, I'd like to ask for the following:

An average looking teenage girl who wears a gold and green shoulder-less top and a skirt that is shorter in the front, stopping at about the mid-thigh, and longer in the back, going a small ways past the knees. She is lightly tanned and has green eyes with light brown hair that stops at her shoulders. She wears a pair of golden gauntlets with small barrels protruding from the knuckles, as well as seemingly bladed greaves. She also sports a long golden scarf with thin silver stripes running along the length of it; even when wrapped around her neck it still goes past her waist.

I'd post a picture for reference... But I've been told that what I'm describing doesn't match what is shown in the picture...
>>
File: 14th century knight.jpg (2 MB, 3138x2774) Image search: [Google]
14th century knight.jpg
2 MB, 3138x2774
Requesting a 14th century knight.

1-2-3) Wears a bascinet sugarloaf helm with a very thin slit for vision and bands across the front of it for protection from cuts or thrusts to the eyes. However like in (2), there are breathes in the bottom left quadrant of the faceplate. As in (3) he wears one of those head-dresses tied to the top of the helm. The draping fabric is colored bright yellow, not red. Also, the helmet itself is painted black.

4-5) He wears early-mid era 14th century knightly armor consisting of all the armor in pic (4). However he also wears an additional covering of splinted plate arms like in pic (5). Both the leather of his coat of plates and splinted armor is black.

6) Instead of full plate gauntlets, he wears "wisby gauntlets", made of leather with small riveted plates.

7) Wields a simple bastard sword like pictured. Possibly held in a two-handed stance with the tip of the sword impaled in the ground held at the hip.

Also, he doesn't wear a surcoat of other items of heraldry over his armor. Everything is black besides the helmet head-dress.
>>
>>46925408
I mean I already asked earlier but maybe>>46923604 and >>46923653 ?
>>
>>46926004
This is gorgeous. Cheers.
>>
File: Stormguardian.png (21 KB, 436x614) Image search: [Google]
Stormguardian.png
21 KB, 436x614
>>46925566
Here bud!
>>
>>46926863

Not OR, but shit nigga that's kawaii as fuck
>>
>>46926863
that is a huge soulstone
>>
>>46901008
Lost all hope. Last bump.
>>
>>46926916
She has a HUGE soul

>.>
>>
>>46926916
>That's not the only thing about her that's huge
>>
>>46926863
That's damn excellent eversor, thank man!
>>
>>46926916
For you.
>>
File: pit-viper-duelist.png (254 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
pit-viper-duelist.png
254 KB, 800x800
>>46924144
WIP
Too lewd?
>>
File: ranger2.png (165 KB, 900x700) Image search: [Google]
ranger2.png
165 KB, 900x700
>>46926938
>s'all good

>>46926984
m8 I've been playing Eldar for about a decade.
It's big enough for a wraithlord
>>
>>46926986
OR here I'm tempted to say not lewd enough but I'm loving the look so far.
>>
All these amazing deliveries. /tg/ drawthreads are best drawthreads.
>>
>>46926986
Think you can get me out of those clothes?
You can try!
And you might succeed.
But the snake stays!
>>
>>46926986
I'm not the one that asked for the pic, but man all I can think of is how easily that sword would get stuck in things
>>
>>46927208
mainly people's faces.
>>
>>46927037
How many thousand points ?
>>
>>46927314
5k,
>>
>>46927359
Not bad.
Isha is proud of you.
>>
>>46927400
Sadly not enough for an Apoc. Though being in Australia means finding Apoc games to begin with is a pain in the ass.
>>
>>46923240
Cool, no worries. I'll read it after I finish waking up. Let me know if you need any input.
>>
File: get-out-my-pub.png (311 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
get-out-my-pub.png
311 KB, 1200x1200
WIP G's
>>
>>46927572
OR here and she is looking fierce! Can you make the dog a bit furrier though?
>>
>>46927593
I don't think boxers are meant to be too furry.
>>
>>46927572
Goddamn I'm jealous of OR, that looks amazing.
>>
>>46927593
>>46927649
>>
File: request1.png (1 MB, 1452x1248) Image search: [Google]
request1.png
1 MB, 1452x1248
Well its been a bit more than 24 hours but here is the bump.

I would like to request a Son of Muspell to act as an envoy of the fire giant Surtr for a viking themed campaign i am going to be dming for some friends.

i tried to make the reference image as helpful as i could with my limited picture editing skills, but here is the request.

1.I would like him to be possed like in the pic, with the shield in front and raising the axe to strike.

2. I want him to have fire for hair, kinda like in the image hovering over the top of the central image.

3. I would like his eyes to be open instead of shut, and glowing, kinda like in the picture to the side. i'd like them to glow like molten ore, see second pic to the side, and if you could provide some slight color variation between the whites of the eyes and the pupils i would be very grateful.

4. Finally i would like the mouth open like he's screaming a war cry.

P.s. please add in legs.

Thank you draw friends.
>>
>>46927728
quick thing, if your request was on the last thread, feel free to put it on the new thread whenever you want to
>>
>>46922236
>it shall be done

After reading the writefag's work I can only hope. I really want to see our two paladin lady friends (is the Julia character a paladin too, or just Charlotte?) in a compromising position.
>>
File: Dran239.png (8 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Dran239.png
8 KB, 600x450
>>46926417
I'll do this. Cause I love kenkus
>>
>>46927875
Julia is a city guard doubling a dog handler, so I have her statted up as a Ranger.

Charlotte is a freshly oathed paladin of Devotion.
>>
>>46927771

oh, so say theoretically i post at night, and then i'm on earlier the next day but thread has changed, then i can just drop it in without waiting the 24 hours? That's good to know. Thanks.
>>
>>46928021
yup, the 24 hour restrictions just for bumping it on the same thread
>>
>>46928019
>>46922167

please post julia's reference! I know there is bound to be someone who will draw her for us!
>>
>>46926986
>Too lewd?

Have you been in these threads lately? Shit, this one is WiPs and Chains edition, I'm hoping that we double up efforts on lewds tonight.
>>
I would like to request a catgirl monk.
She stands roughly 4'6", and has well defined muscles. Her coloration is calico, and her pose should be of a crouch/about to leap.
Her equipment is a simple top/bottom wrap and paired "paw" gauntlets that have small blades where claws would normally be.
Level of cat-ness would be something along the lines of Katt from Breath of Fire 2.
>>
>>46928044

That is very good to know. Mayhaps this is a breach of etiquette to ask this but do you think the reference image is alright? or is it kinda confusing/shitty?
>>
File: 1461673796767.jpg (349 KB, 650x1287) Image search: [Google]
1461673796767.jpg
349 KB, 650x1287
>>46928019
are either one of them thick?
>>
>>46928155

from what i see, the image, seems to get the point of what you are requesting across rather well.
>>
File: 1454690610325.png (202 KB, 980x3400) Image search: [Google]
1454690610325.png
202 KB, 980x3400
>>46928159
Anon
Anon, no
>>
>>46927728
I'm on it senpai! Don't expect anything amazing tho.
>>
>>46928062
I will if an artist actually asks for it.

>>46928159
Depends on the artist, I reckon, but I always kind of wagered that Julia had a booty.
>>
>>46928245
>filia.jpg
lost it
>>
>>46928256

Holy shit, thank you. I honestly did not expect to get a response for a few days at least. Thank you for your time. I'm sure it will be fantastic.
>>
>>46928159
>>46928245
oops I meant in a normal way not a 4chan way.

>>46928276
good. goooood.
>>
>>46923604
I have to go to my DnD game, but i'll pick this up when I get back.
>>
>>46923240
That's really good anon. Keep us updated, definitely.

Requesting a pic from the scene where Charlotte is on the bed in the gown all hot and bothered.
>>
File: 1461705896390.jpg (43 KB, 380x438) Image search: [Google]
1461705896390.jpg
43 KB, 380x438
>>46928544
Yes.
>>
>>46928337
I'll finish it up sometime tomorrow. Gotta sleep now.
>>
>>46928924

That's fine, don't worry about it, take your time. i'll be looking forward to tomorrow then.
>>
File: pit-viper-duelist.png (208 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
pit-viper-duelist.png
208 KB, 800x800
>>46924144
>>
File: Night Elf Blacksmith.png (491 KB, 750x476) Image search: [Google]
Night Elf Blacksmith.png
491 KB, 750x476
>>46852883
Bumping from a couple of threads ago, there was a kindly drawfriend that showed me a WIP of my request, wondering if they are still around?
>>
>>46928980
Nicely done, Anon!
>>
>>46928980
Damn anon, that's stunning.

>>46922072
Drawfriend, are you still there and still interested/working on this? I haven't heard anything from you in a few days.
>>
I'd love if someone could draw a knight in full plate, charred black dragging a bastard sword behind him through the snow, with the snow melting around his feet.
Maybe holding his empty hand up, watching snow boil into steam as it touches his gauntlet.
I couldn't find a decent reference, but the armour doesn't need any excessive detail, as any capes, tabards, or other such things would have long since burned away.
>>
>>46927572
Noice.
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 400x400
>>46928980
Or love it anon thank you so much
>>
>>46927947
Thanks bruv
>>
>>46922315
I feel the pain.
I was forced to take my full psyker list against some scumbag who took geomancy to deny his ass off.

>Woodelf level terrain shitdickery - byebye rangers
>A "malediction" that is basically a witchfire that can be shot like a torrent flamer at any target, be they friendly, foe, engaged in melee or no.
>Lol I can make you lose your powers like a PoW
>>
File: disgusting.png (230 KB, 900x837) Image search: [Google]
disgusting.png
230 KB, 900x837
>>46929787
>>
File: 20160426_200041.jpg (3 MB, 2430x3264) Image search: [Google]
20160426_200041.jpg
3 MB, 2430x3264
Still doodling around with the racist kobold in case OR is around. I have not yet forsaken thee.
>>
File: tumblr_o3svuweGN91v8z2m3o1_1280.jpg (265 KB, 979x1920) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3svuweGN91v8z2m3o1_1280.jpg
265 KB, 979x1920
Hoping for someone to fill this request. I ran across this picture and realized this was pretty close to how I've been imagining one of my characters.

Like, the expression, chin, eyes, eyebrows, and hairstyle are pretty much the same. The only difference would be that my character's slightly more Asian, and instead of the fantasy horn getup she's in modern clothes instead - casual jeans, sneakers/athletic shoes, a varsity jacket over a T-shirt.

If anyone would be willing to take a crack at that, I'd much appreciate it. Thanks.
>>
Requesting my current party:

A cocky wanna-be fighter who is always trying to steal the show. He has minimal combat skill but incredible luck. He is incredibly jealous of the next character. Age eighteen.

A humble and heroic man-at-arms, aged eighteen. Never smiles. He's the type to sacrifice himself for his friends. Son of the old guard captain but hated by most of the town because he grew up on his own after his father died. He has a spear and round shield. Age eighteen.

A nervous paladin of the god of war, very nervous and unsure. He only wants to help people. He thought war would be honorable and cool but it mostly scares the shit out of him. He sports a heavy waraxe and wears platemail but is always visibly uncomfortable. Age eighteen.

An old man wizard/warlock with a long grey beard named Arbok. He sold his soul to an ancient god of darkness and evil and fucking loves it. (basically, combine Palpatine with Gandalf). Secretly knows everything that is going on in the adventure but tries to have fun with the kids by playing along. Hard to catch off-guard. Age ninety.

No image atm, so you can take basically any liberties with character drawing. I can do a basic sketch of one of the characters if you want, but my art is very subpar.
>>
>>46930602
Heads up, party requests almost never get done because that's a lot of work for free. Might want to seek out a commission.
>>
>>46930402

inb4 'so take away anything that makes the picture good' dude shows up.
>>
>>46930650
I know, I'm just throwing it out there I suppose. Thanks for the heads up though m8.
>>
>>46930668
I'm not the OR but I'm waiting on it lol.
>>
>>46930668
>>46930683
I AM the OR and I'm waiting for it, also lol.
>>
>>46930402
Does she have horns? I can do a very basic trace/edit of this if you want.
>>
>>46929850
>>46929787
Thanks !
Yeah, I can see that. At least we are playing eldar, we can out-cheese assholes if we have to... That's not an option for most armies.
>>
>>46930706
Nah, the horns in that picture are part of the costume (it's a short-haired female Loki, apparently).
>>
File: 1400777959302.jpg (185 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
1400777959302.jpg
185 KB, 800x1200
This, but a dude, shield design doesn't matter, and a Bec de corbin instead of that spear thing. Otherwise nothing about the image really needs to change, although boots would probably be a smart move.

bonus points if you can give him the face of a tired old farmer, since that's what the character essentially is.
>farmer, turned town guard, turned AWOL, turned adventurer
>>
>>46930720
That'd be true,
But running a Fluff Ulthwe army makes me highly vulnerable. Guardians out the bung, lack of D weapons, etc.
>>
>>46928490
I would greatly appreciate that mate
>>
>>46930859
Ah well, there is always Vaul's batteries, and the jetbike council (thought GW one is a robbery and it's probably hard to get the russian one to Australia)...
The Farseer runes shitting all over the opponent psykers in early V6 were pretty fun to teach upstart players who were the best.
>>
>>46923240
Good work anonybro.

>>46923679
I can sorta see what you mean, but I didn't think it was rushed to the point of feeling forced.
>>
File: cat monk.png (507 KB, 919x864) Image search: [Google]
cat monk.png
507 KB, 919x864
>>46930965
I try to steer clear of any traces of cheese so it's a foot council. Also because Eldrad can't take a bike.

But yeah, I miss the Runes. It made Eldar psykers feel bloody special in that special Eldar kind of way.

>>46928147
Here you go.
>>
>>46930210
OR here, no rush, I'm still here, and thanks once again. Also here's the description if you need it again:
Olp the Magnificent. He is a red-scale kobold fighter. He wields a Kukri and a buckler. He fights in breastplate. He is missing an eye(an adventurer stabbed it out) but the dragon he serves replaced it with a crystal ball eye that she can look through. He has fire breath and small dragon wings. He likes to foster competition among the kobolds often by talking about how the red-scales are the best-scales. He is also illiterate. His other party members are 2 red scales(an alchemist and a bloodrager), 2 Black scales(one he respects for being the main healer and the other is an antipaladin) and a "ghost scale" kobold(the diplomancer). The main rivalry he has is with the black scales of the party. The rest of the scale colors are degenerates who cannot please the Dragon queen.
>>
File: 1456994172575.jpg (327 KB, 1370x2056) Image search: [Google]
1456994172575.jpg
327 KB, 1370x2056
Pretty much this chick in silver plate armour.
>>
>>46931069
She's cute, Mimic. Thank you.
>>
>>46931069
Ah, got the same problem. Played the wraithguards bricks before it was cool, I have twenty of the old metal ones. Now not only everyone look at me like if I raped their babies, but my most common opponent play Deathwing. Even guardian spam is cheese agaisnt Deathwing.
>>
File: AUF.jpg (619 KB, 768x1283) Image search: [Google]
AUF.jpg
619 KB, 768x1283
Hey. New drawPAL reporting in, I erroneously made my own draw thread, but it kind of blew up and then got archived when I was going to update it after I shook down three doodles.

Anyway, I think I'll take requests in the right channels, so, I mostly draw monsters, armor, and weapons in case you need something specific; although if I'm feeling brave I'll draw people. I'm mostly throwing this introductory post down to get some attention, and maybe catch the attention of the dudes that were in my last thread so I can get their requests again.

My tumblr: theporkdungeon.tumblr.com

If you like what you see, I would like some tumblr rep.
>>
>>46931174
Yeah man, even when your opponent takes a list that completely fucks up your own, (e.g. heavy armour list against my guardian/CC aspect warrior heavy list) they still call you a cheesemonger if you win. It's just messed up.

Especially when I had this one GW staff chastize me for using the flickerjump rule as much as I should be according to the codex rule, while he deems a Mawloc eating a whole squad of rangers on two floors of a building in one fucking phase to be fair.

>>46931134
np man. Haven't had to clip that many layers in a while, it was fun.
>>
>>46931264
Huge grimoire that is alive, with guts spilling out of it.
>>
>>46931264
A large amoeba like creature partially exposed from the surface of some water, with tendrils and teeth emerging from all over it.
>>
>>46931272
One of these days I should just write up a list of the menagerie of beastfolk that don't get much art. I mean, shit, you never hear about elephantmen in good light.
Prehensile dicks, yo.
>>
>>46931264
Requesting armor made out of a living slime monster.
>>
File: Altmer Warrior.png (24 KB, 220x290) Image search: [Google]
Altmer Warrior.png
24 KB, 220x290
Requesting a swamp hillbilly High Elf playing the banjo.
>>
File: pNBKsdt.png (352 KB, 694x809) Image search: [Google]
pNBKsdt.png
352 KB, 694x809
Some of my more elaborate armor, while you spicy dudes wait.
>>
>>46931272
I would like to say there is a lot of whiners where you play, but it's just as true over here... Ironically, most of them actually play Tau or Necron. Perhaps you should slap a few of them with a full power eldar, so that they would realize you are actually toning down your army, but I'm not even sure that would work...
I'm building a corsair army to escape at least some of this bullshit.
>>
>>46931264
Are you still going to do that elk monster?
>>
File: yes.jpg (113 KB, 500x481) Image search: [Google]
yes.jpg
113 KB, 500x481
>>46931544
>>
>>46922236
>trashy shipping
this one is canon, tho

or do you mean shipping drawthread waifus
>>
>>46931576
>that face

I honestly burst out laughing.
>>
File: 1442985647877.jpg (90 KB, 500x758) Image search: [Google]
1442985647877.jpg
90 KB, 500x758
requesting!

>girl with short, black hair
>slim, boyish build
>freckled face
>shit eating grin
>wearing overalls like pic related
>right arm covered by a brass gauntlet with a valve just below the elbow

I swear on god, this is not a trap request
>>
>>46931583
>or do you mean shipping drawthread waifus

Like MimicP and Eversor ?
>>
>>46931636
no like the paladin girl her girlfriend and other characters that have been requested/corrupted in the past few days

it's a good time to be in the drawthreads
>>
>>46931626
>steampunk trap waifu

I second this request.
>>
>>46931636
I think he means
>>46922167
>>46926986
>>46927572
And such
>>
>>46931636
>Like MimicP and Eversor ?
That reminds me, it's been months since I've seen a couple drawfriends collab on a piece together.
>>
>>46931660
>Trap
>Waifu
lel
>>
>>46931679
Girls that look like boys are also traps, Anon. Just the better kind of trap because you're not gay for liking them.
Flat chest just means you can get closer to their heart, after all.
>>
>>46931636
>>46931674

Requesting femMimicP & femEversor both eagerly servicing one request.
>>
>>46928544
This, 100x both the commentary and the spoilered request
>>
>>46931679
>he doesn't want to marry a qt trap and see her hard cock pressing against the soft white lace of her bridal gown
get a load of this faggot
>>
Requesting that one champion amongst all drawfriends, both past and present, draw up every waifu itt into a panoramic shot with a banner over them that reads "Waifu Overlords"
>>
>>46931816
>"Things That Will Never Happen" for $1000 please, Alex.
>>
>>46931758
Pretty sure by definition you're actually the faggot anon.
>>
>>46932022
>that's the joke
>>
File: 1448587027960.png (29 KB, 436x768) Image search: [Google]
1448587027960.png
29 KB, 436x768
M-My elf, please.
He takes off the eyepatch when he's not resting.
He uses a longbow, if you'd want to know.
>>
>>46932207
>>46932249
Was that really necessary?
>>
File: character.png (1 MB, 1708x1060) Image search: [Google]
character.png
1 MB, 1708x1060
Description:

White hair that goes a few inches below her shoulders, grey eyes, pale (bordering on white) skin, medium height (5'10") C cup breasts, black w/ silver armor, hood down on cloak,, mask down as well.
Uses a blackish purpleish dagger and shortsword

Backstory:

Virya grew up on the streets surviving off of thievery, pickpocketing, and begging, and later joined the thieve's guild. She quickly worked her way to the top of the ranks. A brethren from the guild was captured and in exchange for freedom, ratted out the guild. Since then, she was being escorted to trial by Paladin, where the plot of the game happened.
>>
>>46932261
Now you know. You must be eliminated.
>>
>>46932300
I know too. You can not escape the truth!
>>
>>46932287
Sorry, forgot she also has a two year old daughter.
>>
>>46930792

Why would character be carrying a 2 handed pole arm with a shield? A spear can be fought with one handed a bec-de-Corbin cannot.
>>
>>46932337
>what are fantasy games

Come on anon, that's not important.
>>
>>46931264
Wirey burnt were-ghoul with an elongated toothy snout protruding out from under a silver face mask clearly designed for a face of much more human dimensions. Body is mostly wrapped up in shredded cloak, silver breast plate can be seen underneath. Arms are overly elongated to anatomical extremes, terminating in slender boney fingers and gingerly cradling a long blade.
>>
>>46932353

You people make me sick. Plausibility does not automatically get thrown out the window because of a fictional setting.
>>
>>46932423
Deal with it, faggot.
>>
File: ebon spooder ref.png (1 MB, 1674x1429) Image search: [Google]
ebon spooder ref.png
1 MB, 1674x1429
Reposting my request for an ebon spider arachne. Entry mentions they have a bony black exoskeleton, fangs dripping with poison and hellish red eyes with a glow; other than that feel free to get creative.
>>
File: commisar.png (815 KB, 1306x762) Image search: [Google]
commisar.png
815 KB, 1306x762
I'd love for someone to draw my commissar.
he'd be holding dog tags, gazing at them solemnly. he'd be young, but with a grey beard from stress.
if possible, could you include his ornate chainsword?
>>
File: final.png (383 KB, 1412x1080) Image search: [Google]
final.png
383 KB, 1412x1080
Wow it was retarded to ask for art without a reference. I sketched this shit out real quick to help. I apologize about the shit job and poor anime art style. I'm willing to do a simple reaction image trace in exchange. Keep it simple, please. I'm really not good at this.

A humble and heroic man-at-arms. Never smiles. He's the type to sacrifice himself for his friends. Son of the old guard captain but hated by most of the town because he grew up on his own after his father died. He has a spear and round shield. Age eighteen. He's #1 on the image.

A cocky wanna-be fighter who is always trying to steal the show. He has minimal combat skill but incredible luck. He is incredibly jealous of the next character. Age eighteen. He's #2 on the image.

A nervous paladin of the god of war, very nervous and unsure. He only wants to help people. He thought war would be honorable and cool but it mostly scares the shit out of him. He sports a heavy waraxe and wears platemail but is always visibly uncomfortable. Age eighteen. He's #3 on the image.

An old man wizard/warlock with a long grey beard named Arbok. He sold his soul to an ancient god of darkness and evil and fucking loves it. (basically, combine Palpatine with Gandalf). Secretly knows everything that is going on in the adventure but tries to have fun with the kids by playing along. Hard to catch off-guard. Age ninety. He's #4 on the image.
>>
File: crazy-veteran-iron-wolf.png (128 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
crazy-veteran-iron-wolf.png
128 KB, 800x800
>>46922793
>>
>>46922167
>>46869672'
This anon. Finally felt creative enough to put pen to paper, so that's something. This is what I've got so far; it's still in its infancy - and I'm not really happy with how I've written it so far - so it'll take a while longer before I'm done, but I thought it'd be nice to let you know I'm still on it.
Just, keep in mind I'm not an especially talented writer, and I haven't actually written anything in about a year.
http://pastebin.com/m4wKcqpm
>>
>>46932797
Not OR but I'm also not one to turn down good smut/lewds, and I am on team Charlotte.
>>
>>46932871
>I am on team Charlotte
Who isn't?
>>
Bumping for Charlotte
>>
>>46932797
Oh my.
OR here, and I'm actually at work right now, but I have tons of free time so I'll read it when I get a chance to!

>>46932871
>>46932917
Ayy

>>46933020
What does that even mean?
>>
>>46933167
I like the character and I think art would be cool. Bumping to keep the thread alive, friendo
>>
File: charmerr_0011.jpg (1 MB, 1193x1920) Image search: [Google]
charmerr_0011.jpg
1 MB, 1193x1920
Please, this guy holding a musket, If possible. :3
>>
File: charmerr_001111.jpg (2 MB, 1193x1920) Image search: [Google]
charmerr_001111.jpg
2 MB, 1193x1920
>>46933216
Forgot a example.
>>
>>46933199
The thought it much appreciated! To be fair though there are already 3 different anons working on her. I certainly wouldn't turn down more art if it was made, but I wouldn't ask for it, for sure.

I wish people were interested in Jules, though. Finding art of pretty white-haired young ladies wielding lances is hard as fuck.
>>
File: samus mailman.png (2 MB, 2078x1058) Image search: [Google]
samus mailman.png
2 MB, 2078x1058
>>46921942
reposting from last thread:

Hey guys, I've got a new character I'm playing and I was hoping to get some art done for her. She's a classic mailman sorcerer, aka lots of shooting blasts and fireballs and rays etc. I'm pulling lots of inspiration from Samus Aran, and encouragement from the GM. She's a bounty hunter from a big city, tracking down a missing fugitive, where she runs into the current party.

She is in a leather outfit, but enough of it covers and shrouds her body that you can only really see part of her face, similar to pic related. I added some pics of Samus' suit drawn a few ways for reference and inspiration. Larger pauldrons can be added to match her classic look, but aren't required. I would only request that her right hand have a gauntlet inlaid with a magic gem (used as her arcane focus) which she uses to cast her spells from. I guess the arm's a bit closer to Iron Man or Ezreal than Samus, but it would be weird having a literal cannon strapped to her arm.

Thanks in advance, guys!
>>
File: da evilest goat.jpg (81 KB, 709x948) Image search: [Google]
da evilest goat.jpg
81 KB, 709x948
>>46931605
Here you go son. Your long awaited goat.

He aint happy.
>>
>>46933234
Understandable, but at least you're getting art. I might contribute as well desu. What's Charlotte's personality like?
>>
>>46930792
>>46932337
>>46932423
OR here, you're right and my character usually doesn't carry a shield for that exact reason.

I do however need to swap to swords occasionally, and having a shield in the artwork would at least give me the ability to say "hey, this is what my plank looks like".
>>
>>46933269
Only if you're sure, anon. There's already 3 bits of art of Charlotte being made (that I'm aware of) >>46922167

She has a bright and adventurous personality, with a love of life. Real sweet and polite, a result of her political rearing.
>>
One day someone will ask for julia paladinbro, hang in there
>>
>>46933261
I'd say it's sexy art, but the blood just fled from my groin. Great work anon.
>>
File: Gisa.jpg (152 KB, 697x698) Image search: [Google]
Gisa.jpg
152 KB, 697x698
Oh mighty drawfags.
Simply requesting Gisa the Ghoulcaller doing just about anything silly involving zombies. She seems on the goofy side of the insane spectrum so any idea is fine. A few sugestions i had was her trying to open a stand for necromancy with no one in Innistrad obviously interested, or rather she opening a family reunion business with a rather few surprised costumers as she happy digs away unaware
>>
>>46933371
I'm not concerned, anon. I'm sure someone will take interest in the future.
>>
>>46933498
Thanks mang. If you want anything else from the setting just ask, I'm mildly enthralled.

And, by the by, people call me...

Poog.

>>46931277
>>46932393
>You're next
>>46932249
Maybe you, depending on the weather.
>>
>>46933269
>khaledanotherone.jpg
At least it's a good character getting all the lewds.
>>
File: fallout girrrrls plus one.jpg (464 KB, 1320x962) Image search: [Google]
fallout girrrrls plus one.jpg
464 KB, 1320x962
So I just introduced the 3rd player to our Not-Fallout game.
And this is where it happened. (and what if possible I would like drawn.)
Trish (the redhead) is standing next to a pond which has a scattering of reeds.
Her coveralls are tied around her waist and she's wearing a grease-stained dark grey shirt.
She's reaching down to untie the coveralls.

Leese (dark hair) (Who also now has a scar running down her cheek.) is cleaning her gun on
a blanket. (it's partially dis-asembled)
Unseen by either a robotic hand is coming out of the water.
(Think the end of Terminator 2 - in reverse.)
I know it's 2 characters (well, and an arm) so I'm willing to wait.
They knew the Kev was going to join the game but thought I was pulling more "random encounter bullshit"

If you don't want to draw the two characters can you draw The one next to the water staring in shock at the emerging arm?
>>
File: notsamussketch.jpg (134 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
notsamussketch.jpg
134 KB, 450x600
>>46933260
Doin' this one!

Did you want a samus color scheme too?
>>
File: ripFantasma.jpg (142 KB, 1700x1148) Image search: [Google]
ripFantasma.jpg
142 KB, 1700x1148
hay drawfags if it's not too morbid might I request a drawing of my character Fantasma in her final moments?

As you can see from the ref pics I modeled her after El Mariachi, except she would always wear candy skull face paint.

The scene was that after getting gut shot she managed to duck behind a low brick wall, cut off from the rest of the party and all of us being outnumbered (GM was being a prick swaring he planned to kill at least one of us that night) I told them to run for it, and star providing cover fire. So there she is back to the wall, which is now riddled with bullet holes, sitting in a pool of her own blood and spent casings. Her revolver and shot gun are empty and discard, holding her wound with her left hand trying to stem the blood flow, she is wielding her hold out pistol, a trickle of blood flows from her lips as she smirks at this final joke. The gun she swore she would never need is now the last gun she would ever get to use.
>>
>>46934583
I... second this, actually. I don't know if that's a thing you can do or not, but honestly I would really like to see this happen.
>>
>>46934386
Yeah, the color scheme would be awesome! I would only be picky about her using both arms to shoot off a spell, kind of looks more like Dragonball than the gun-arm kind of vibe. But I won't complain, it looks great so far!
>>
No pressure to whoever started drawing this, but I was just curious how progress was going.

Like I said before, it's good so far.
A longer skirt would look better IMO, as would larger feet. Besides that, just doing the rest of the request details are all I want.
Link to last thread's anchor post >> 46908816
>>
File: 1461659246754.jpg (2 MB, 1115x1159) Image search: [Google]
1461659246754.jpg
2 MB, 1115x1159
>>46934955
oh shit I messed that up
>>46908816 anchor post
and picture attached
>>
File: Glorantha Request.jpg (307 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Glorantha Request.jpg
307 KB, 1280x720
Requesting an image of an Orlanthi thane and his beautiful wife. They are living in Prax (as pictured) and are standing in front of a zebra, the thane's mount. The thane is dressed for war, and has his arms and armor about him; his wife is wearing a beautiful silk dress that accentuates her features, and she uses kohl to darken her eyes and red paint on her lips -- they should both look regal and powerful.

In the distance is their home, lined on one side with cypress trees; orange trees grow on the slope facing us. The sky is bright blue, and there are fields of golden grain surrounding them.
>>
File: 1455590299167.jpg (70 KB, 590x535) Image search: [Google]
1455590299167.jpg
70 KB, 590x535
>>46935026
That's quite specific, anon.
>>
File: kenkudude.png (19 KB, 436x614) Image search: [Google]
kenkudude.png
19 KB, 436x614
>>46923604
Here you go buddy!
>>
File: notsamus.jpg (260 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
notsamus.jpg
260 KB, 600x800
>>46934926
I ended up going extra Dragonball.

Hope you still like it!
>>
>>46935696
I still dig it! Thank you, Ram! <3
>>
>>46935553
not OR but nice touch with the talon-boots
>>
>>46935553
>>46935696
Neato
>>
>>46932871
>>46932917
>>46933020
mah niggas of superior taste
>>
>>46932797
>plump derriere
That's my anon! I just read through what you had so far, and I must say it is really really good at capturing the dynamic I imagine between the two ladies. Really nice work.

Now if only it were a picturebook.
>>
>>46933269
As a member of team Charlotte/Julia which I am going to refer to as Team Charlia we await your work with bated breath.
>>46932797
Please continue to provide updates when possible. More people than the OR are into what you're doing, guarantee.
>>
File: The Rudrick the Boy King.jpg (390 KB, 928x1312) Image search: [Google]
The Rudrick the Boy King.jpg
390 KB, 928x1312
I'd like to request a character from my campaign.

He is a twelve year old boy who has been burdened with kingship after his two, older, hedonist and tyrannical sisters tried to torture him to death after they assassinated their father. But their coup did not succeed, so now the kingdom is in civil war, with Rudrick the Boy King leading the charge against them(with the help and guidance of his regent)

He is mature beyond his years and is unnervingly stern for his age.

I'd like to see him wearing armor like in pic, with scars on his face and surrounded by his vassals at a war council meeting.
>>
>>46923240
>>46932797

With not one... but TWO anons making some quality smut there is bound to be matching art from it eventually right? ____________right?
>>
Requesting an aquatic tiefling male. Maybe a few fin arrays on his wrists/in place of ears/etc., and eel-like or finned tail, aqua blue and seafoam green skin, white hair, yellow eyes, wearing some light armor and wielding a trident that looks like it's made of seashell. Should be sort of cocky-looking with a charming smile, but free reign to the artist on posing or whatever else is needed. Would be much appreciated!
>>
File: 1421135240832.jpg (379 KB, 1600x1349) Image search: [Google]
1421135240832.jpg
379 KB, 1600x1349
>>46936608
I know you've been here for a while waiting, and I'm no artist, but I do have this piece that Souz drew up for my last year. It might help out, or even if it's not what you want it may be a good reference pic to use.
>>
I can draw one or two non-human requests if someones up for one at this late hour.
>>
>>46936817
This? >>46931316
>>
>>46936817
Define non-human: do nonhuman fantasy humanoids count?
>>
>>46936817
Are you all right with drawing a human fighting an owlbear?
>>
>>46937036
>nonhuman requests
>requests a human

Anon.
>>
>>46936817
a lady dragon reclining on her hoard of gold with a look of bliss
>>
File: Rak'Gol_Marauder.jpg (131 KB, 500x555) Image search: [Google]
Rak'Gol_Marauder.jpg
131 KB, 500x555
>>46936817
OH SHIT NIGGA, IT'S FUCKIN' GUOH.

Time for a dopey request.

Wanna draw a Rak'gol?

Wanna hint at it being lewd and female?
>>
File: AlabasterEvolutionCollage.png (2 MB, 1358x1226) Image search: [Google]
AlabasterEvolutionCollage.png
2 MB, 1358x1226
I'm looking for an update for some character art of mine.

I need an image of the Tiefling Paladin in the center of the picture, standing atop a sandy dune and looking towards the perspective. She's wearing the same basic armor as in the original pic, but she's added a bear hide cape like top left and changed her sword out for the image on the right(It's a greatsword by the way).

The image on bottom left is as close as I could find to the pose I'm looking for, with her holding her sword to the side as her hair and cape billow in the wind behind her.

She would have a serious expression on her face with bags under her eyes, determined to keep one last promise, but so very drained by the hardships of her adventure and almost ready to give up if not for one last responsibility.

I want to say thanks in advance.
>>
File: fishy monster.png (159 KB, 800x486) Image search: [Google]
fishy monster.png
159 KB, 800x486
>>46936830
gave it a shot but the descriptions a little tricky for b/w ink

>>46936852
I guess. i'd prefer anthro or monstrous but whatever's fine as long as it isnt people.
>>
>>46937124
That's exactly what I had in mind, thank you so much! So fast, too.
>>
File: Blind Naga.jpg (274 KB, 1384x613) Image search: [Google]
Blind Naga.jpg
274 KB, 1384x613
>>46936817
Well, I would like to have an eyeless naga with a much longer neck and snake like head, like in the left picture, as well as a more emaciated body with long arms. He doesn't really have to have scales but more of a smooth skin that's blotchy, except for the belly scales, he needs those though.
>>
>>46936654
Haha, thanks for noticing! That's a pretty cool look too. Kind of "Deep One"-ish, though. I'll squirrel that away for my next renewal to use as a point of reference though, since it's got a lot that I like. Thanks man!
>>
>>46934583
Quick note as I didn't think of this until later the ref pic for her face, she wont need the flower in her hair, just used that pic because it was a really good paint design.
>>
File: largerfeet.jpg (390 KB, 1645x1640) Image search: [Google]
largerfeet.jpg
390 KB, 1645x1640
>>46934977
changes fixes
>>
>>46937509
Still looking pretty good, steady as she goes.
>>
File: weird.png (376 KB, 812x930) Image search: [Google]
weird.png
376 KB, 812x930
>>46937083
dude I spent a good 15 minutes trying to figure out what was going on in your reference pic, and then when I googled the name I got even MORE confused lol

I still have no idea what these guys are supposed to look like
>>
>>46937704
OR here!

For not knowing what was going on, you did a really GOOD job man!

That dialog is wonderful in the extreme.

I'm having very confused feelings looking at this. I-I think I find this scary yet adorable.
>>
File: snakkkke2.png (336 KB, 1046x1200) Image search: [Google]
snakkkke2.png
336 KB, 1046x1200
>>46937411
>>
>>46937995
If you're still taking non-human requests, I could use a giant Dune-esque sandworm-type thing, with tiny spiders pouring out from it's mouth and the cracks between segments of its hide.
>>
>>46937995
OR here, this is perfect. Thank you very much, this is how I envisioned him.
>>
>>46937471
Np
>>
>>46937704
>>46937995
"Guoh" more like "Guoh away because I can't post my art in the same thread as yours without it looking like dogshit by comparison."
>>
>>46935553
Thanks man
>>
File: headrefs.png (101 KB, 486x383) Image search: [Google]
headrefs.png
101 KB, 486x383
A few threads back, I linked a drawing of a character (primarily for his outfit) and asked for someone to color and clean it for me, and got two amazing deliveries. I need a bust of the same character now, and the issue is that while the pic on the left is an utterly stunning delivery, the character's face isn't supposed to be as rounded as it is there - I tried drawing a rough outline (on the right) but couldn't get the face right.

If anyone would be willing to draw a bust/portrait of him for me, that would be massively appreciated.
>>
>>46938185
Post it anyway.
>>
>>46938185
More like "Guon post it, I'm sure it's great."
>>
File: cloth_designs01_by_mikeypetrov.jpg (320 KB, 789x900) Image search: [Google]
cloth_designs01_by_mikeypetrov.jpg
320 KB, 789x900
Hey there, I'am gonna be bumping my request from previous thread >>46914996

Someone please draw a female elf military officer or a female elf politician wearing a uniform like the picture for reference.

However one anon artist did say he'd draw my request: >>46915159

I'am still awaiting for the response anon who seconded it. And I'd prefer the character I'am requesting to have a smug face or even a shit-eating grin.
>>
>>46938941
You know seconding a request doesn't mean they decided to draw it right? It means they are basically supporting your request.
>>
Requesting Tamiyo being cute or lewd, thanks in advance.
>>
>>46939013
Those aren't mutually exclusive friend
>>
>>46936069
>if only it were a picturebook

It might be at this rate
>>
>>46939077
I know.
>>
OP of >>46938948 here.

Oh, ok then, thanks then. I'll still wait for anyone willing to then.
>>
File: Spec Ops Loadout.jpg (39 KB, 230x438) Image search: [Google]
Spec Ops Loadout.jpg
39 KB, 230x438
I like to request anyone to draw a human soldier wearing the gear/armor in the pic for reference while he's siting down in a log in a forest and having a friendly chat with a wood elf who's also siting in the same log as the human soldier.
>>
I want to hug_ a Charlotte!
>>
>>46939079
Who knows, anon. Guess we can dream!

>>46939184
Oh my.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 101

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.