[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Exalted General - /exg/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 88
File: 1461529222304.png (233 KB, 800x803) Image search: [Google]
1461529222304.png
233 KB, 800x803
>What is Exalted?
An epic high-flying role-playing game about reborn god-heroes in a world that turned on them.
Start here: http://theonyxpath.com/category/worlds/exalted/

>That sounds cool, how can I get into it?
Read the 3e core book (link below). For mechanics of the old edition, play this tutorial: http://jyenicolson.net/exalted/. It'll get you familiar with most of the mechanics.

>Gosh that was fun. How do I find a group?
Roll20 and the Game Finder General here on /tg/. With the new edition, though, chances are more games will crop up.

Resources for Third Edition

>Final 3E Core Release
https://mega.nz/#!ctgxyJaC!ygkrLnFsrnBJzIUZY-dJsMfyFrhFQgDsQuuo52fcW0I
http://www.mediafire.com/download/q51qw8skdw1rg15/Exalted_3e_Core.pdf

>3E Backer Core (Old)
https://mega.nz/#!E1dRBBIa!ZbQG4IasYCJRli2bhgE2MOdWeFAeV3N1rqL9kAIGbNE

>Often updated/refined Character Sheet with Formulas and Autofill (autofilled with love)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pfjmZKzcUqAX9mB58IAEUIFkZr8rq4CvdRRM4kzwwgU/edit?usp=sharing
>General Homebrew dumping folder: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0ByD2BL6J89NiQzdCWWFaY0c5Mkk&usp=sharing
>Collection of old 3e Materials, including comics and fiction anthologies https://www.mediafire.com/folder/t2arqtqtyyt28/Exalted_3Leak
>Charm Trees:
>Solar Charms: https://imgur.com/a/q6Vbc
>Martial Arts: https://imgur.com/a/mnQDe
>Evocations: https://imgur.com/a/TYKE4

Resources for 2.5 Edition:
>All books with embedded errata notes, as well as some extras: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/253ulzik1j9s5/Exalted
>Chargen software: http://anathema.github.io/
>Anathema homebrew charm files: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/pka3nz3vqbqda/Anathema_Files
>MA form weapon guide: http://www.brilliantdisaster.net/dif/ExaltedMA.html
>http://www.mediafire.com/view/ua7tanepy2jfkdp/Exalted_2nd_Ed_-_Return_of_the_Scarlet_Empress.pdf

Resources for 1e:
>https://www.mediafire.com/folder/9vp0e9id3by6m/Exalted_1e

All Glory to the Yozitochton Edition
>>
File: 1461521284157.jpg (493 KB, 860x797) Image search: [Google]
1461521284157.jpg
493 KB, 860x797
>>46881411
>SEVENTH MACHINE OF DESTRUCTION
>Destructive Soul of Yozitochton
>Essence 9
>Seventh Machine of Destruction appears as a mechanical young girl not older than 21, with (literally) flaming red hair that glows increasingly red as she uses essence. Three glowing orbs are disposed on her left bread and on her hands. Very knowledgeable scholar of first age will recognize that as three Protoshinmaic Vortexes, artifacts of tremendous power.
>She is surprisingly amendable for a soul of Yozitochton, and indeed, possess a seemingly boundless energy that is only topped by her apparent friendliness to everyone. This friendliness is beyond all boundaries ordered by Cecelyne, and albeit genuine, she frequently forgets all about her 'friends' once outside her visual range. Seventh Machine of Destruction lives in the now, and as no thought for what tomorrow will bring.
>Beyond her apparent friendliness, Seventh Machine of Destruction is the single most powerful soul of Yozitochton. She has been summoned to destroy entire cities in the past, which she did with almost no effort. No one knows the limit of the destruction she can bring, and in the First Age, summoning her was a very serious offence.

>Summoned, Seventh Machine of Destruction frequently appears as an energetic, friendly, normal human girl, so much that some summoner forgets her true nature.

>Seventh Machine of Destruction can enter into Creation in the wake of a mortal that just exalted, destroying at least a small town in the process.
>>
>>46892200
The Exalted tutorial isn't working. It says the account is suspended.
>>
File: 1383860757236.png (60 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
1383860757236.png
60 KB, 700x500
>>46892402
Fuck forgot to mention that.
Yeah been a thing since between last and previous threads, I think.
>>
File: 2aMBm.gif (254 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
2aMBm.gif
254 KB, 500x280
>>46892217
I never knew I needed this in my life before now.
>>
>>46892200
We just need a complete soul hierarchy.

CALCULATED MAID OF SAPIENCE
Cynical soul of SEVENTH MACHINE OF DESTRUCTION
Essence 6
Not unlike her patron, Calculated Maid of Sapience appears at first glance to be a woman of indeterminate age clothed in strict black garments. This isn't a coincidence, as the souls of Seventh Machine of Destruction tend to be the more human-like of the hierarchy descended from Yozitochton.

In personality, however, nothing would be more different. Indeed, Calculated Maid of Sapience is composed at all time, even in the wake of destruction. Her cynical sense of humour and gloom outlook on the world makes a starching contrast with her patron, and though by far the less dangerous second circle demon descended from Yozitochton, she also has the habit of not helping (or doing anything at all) unless specifically ordered to.

For many sorcerers, summoning Calculated Maid of Sapience is an exercise of frustration. Fortunately, she is also the perfect maid and caretaker of a manse, able to quickly and efficiently train an army of servants in all tasks imaginable. Her non-dangerous and useful nature made her a very popular summoning in the First Age, a practice that continues to this days for the few celestial sorcerers that owns a palace big enough to see her needed.

Calculated Maid of Sapience can enter Creation when a young girl suddenly finds she is a musical genius. She rarely does so, though, unless she needs something.
>>
File: 1458319381219.png (359 KB, 554x707) Image search: [Google]
1458319381219.png
359 KB, 554x707
>>46894253
More lf all of my yes
>>
File: 39315.jpg (76 KB, 620x453) Image search: [Google]
39315.jpg
76 KB, 620x453
>>46894374
>>46894253
Well, now I'm launched. This one is Phyrexia inspired.

THE GREAT DEVOURER
Fetish soul of Yozitochton
Essence 9
The Great Devourer presents itself as a bubbling sea of black tar without limit. Everything, be it mechanical or biological, that has the misfortune to be is immersed in it soon grow out of control, soon discovering itself a cancerous creature made of sharp metal and horrible flesh, adapted, alive. Few things can resist the transformation - none with their sanity intact. This is the blessing and the curse of the Great Devourer. Mad mortals and sorcerers sometimes seek it to improve themselves, and it is indeed a way to gain powers, though abominable.

In the rare occasion the demon needs to have a human face, a corpse emerges from the black tar, of porcelain skin and black, slick body. His voice is deep and surprisingly intelligent, and the demon shows sign of unbounded patience.

As with most third circle demon, summoning it was a great taboo in the First Age, but this one was considered most vile and abhorrent, even by Solar standard. The only recorded instance of a summon finished with all the marine life of a small sea being transformed into mechanical creatures and the murder of an entire nation.

The Great Devourer can enter Creation when a man survive a disease (not an injury, but a disease) that should have killed him by grafting a mechanical augmentation to this body. In the First Age, proper cares were taken to cure all the diseases of a patient before grafting anything in him. Mechanical augmentations are rarer in the Second Age, which is good, because this is all but forgotten lore.
>>
File: 5baca0c7a457155c8b2a06268c618299.jpg (466 KB, 1238x2016) Image search: [Google]
5baca0c7a457155c8b2a06268c618299.jpg
466 KB, 1238x2016
>>46895431
Last one I'll do. Don't want to mess with the normal operation of /exg/.

QUESTER IN CHAIN
Willing soul of THE GREAT DEVOURER
Essence 4
Like all second souls descended from The Great Devourer, the Quester In Chain is of porcelain skin and biomechanical augmentations. The Quester is mostly humanoid, though, and can reasonably pass as a human except under strict scrutiny.

For thousand of years, the Quester has searched through the Demon City for... something. Nobody save maybe his patron knows of what exactly he seeks, but his determination is legendary amongst the demon. The Quester never stops. He never gives up. Even thoroughly dismembered, he still crawls forward. Tale of supposed prowess (like crawling through the Silent Wind, alone), real or invented, are the delight of Malfeas citizen.

Only a summon can force the Quester In Chain to abandon his quest, and only for a time. In the first age, he was frequently used as an assassin or spy, as he shows the same determination to succeed at the task given to him as his quest.

The Quester can enter Creation when a genetically 'pure' child is born of two impure parents: a good example would be a breeding 5 terrestrial exalted born of two breeding 1 terrestrial exalted. Left alone in creation, he seeks and searches for his unknown quest.
>>
File: 1459410250858.jpg (200 KB, 680x727) Image search: [Google]
1459410250858.jpg
200 KB, 680x727
>>46895431
>>46895840
yesssssssssssss
>>
>>46895431

>Fetich Soul

Didn't Autochthon fuse with his? Also, Fetich Souls are all E10.
>>
>>46897437
Autobot vivisected his Fetich and put his own mind into it in order to more fully understand smaller-scale beings.

Soon after, he locked himself into a coma.
>>
>>46897473

>Autobot vivisected his Fetich and put his own mind into it in order to more fully understand smaller-scale beings.

>Soon after, he locked himself into a coma.

I really love just how fucked up all the Primordials are.
>>
>>46897437
The idea is that Yozitochton never vivisected his Fetich because he was transformed into a Yozi. I see his original Fetich as killed in the primordial war and the robocancer taking over. The Great Devourer is basically robocancer as the defining soul of Yozitochton. That's why he is so fucked up.

Of course it is entirely speculative.
>>
>>46897494
Autobot was more fucked up than the rest. Sick, dying, aeons of bullying at the hands of his siblings, survivor's guilt over the Primordial War... dude wanted to be buddies with the little guys instead.
>>
>>46897598

Oh, I see. Fetich Souls are still all E10, though. It's one of the things that define them. No other 3CD can go above E9.
>>
>>46897621
That's not a hard rule; in fact at that level most everything is an academic exercise.

Speaking of academic exercises; I imagine a Yozi autocthon would be a hideous proposition for the other Yozis. Even sicker and more twisted than before, but locked inside Malfeas' flesh with them. The likelihood of the robocancer spreading is much, much higher.

Malfeas would probably lock him off in a cyst-like layer to keep safe. Or perhaps the victorious Exalted would realize that putting them together would be a death sentence and thus trap Yozicthon in his own area, kind of like Qaf is. Making more Neverborn is a bad thing.
>>
>>46897621
Didn't know about the E10 rule. There is no reason why the Great Devourer could not be E10.

>Speaking of academic exercises; I imagine a Yozi autocthon would be a hideous proposition for the other Yozis. Even sicker and more twisted than before, but locked inside Malfeas' flesh with them. The likelihood of the robocancer spreading is much, much higher.
>Malfeas would probably lock him off in a cyst-like layer to keep safe. Or perhaps the victorious Exalted would realize that putting them together would be a death sentence and thus trap Yozicthon in his own area, kind of like Qaf is. Making more Neverborn is a bad thing.

I agree with both proposition, though I would be sad if trapping Yozitochton would mean no outside soul hierarchy. Yozitochton in a comatose state and unable to project souls, like sleeping Sacheverell, is no fun.
>>
>>46897715
I'm sure Sacheverell has souls; he's just asleep because he doesn't want to face reality and nobody else wants him to impose his own view on everything.

Yozis only don't have souls if they're dead/reforming after fetich death. So feel free to have Yozicthon's souls running around trying to free their overself or spread cancer or whatever.

It could be a side-quest for Infernals to track down a second-circle of Yozicthon who's been spreading disease and kill him.
>>
>>46892200
Can we have some art? It's been 3 threads without a picture dump, I'm starving peeps.
>>
File: two dbs.jpg (821 KB, 850x1100) Image search: [Google]
two dbs.jpg
821 KB, 850x1100
>>46898231
Okay. I have only smut tho. Here's two dbs doing sexy things together. I took the liberty to censor the bit the Christian moral reproves in this Christian board with the help of a Christian icon.
>>
How many Cataphracts does a Fae Court have, roughly? Are they like one or two-offs, or can a court have like a dozen or two?
>>
>>46897598
Wasn't "Autochthon as entirely defined by his robocancer" his Neverborn version? The Engine of Extinction?

It seems kind of boring to go the same route for his Yozi version.
>>
>>46898628
Depends on the Fae Court, but a decent one will have at least a dozen or two.

One or two Fae is not a court, it's only one or two Fae. They can be playing kings and queens and call themselves the Court of Overly Long Names, but they are still only two Fae (with a large number of goblins too, maybe, but goblins are weak as defecations).

A Fae Court is an important gathering of multiple Faes who have decided to partake into the same 'game' together. Half a dozen is the absolute minimum to have a court, and several dozens of them is the average. Hundred Faes are found in the biggest courts.
>>
>>46898628
However many fits your conception of any given court, though I think that what >>46898714 says is a good general rule.
>>
>>46898714
>>46898983
I mostly just wasn't sure where on the mook scale a Cataphract stands, thanks.
>>
>>46899000
Well, they aren't really mooks, more like lieutenants and elites. They should very rarely be encountered in battlegroups, I'd say.
>>
>>46899000
A Cataphract is a true Fae that specializes into kicking ass. Unless you are way beyond Fae powerlevel, they should be roughly equivalent as a DB in power and importance.

You rarely find an army of DBs in your doorstop, though in some case a small squad will show up. Same thing with Cataphracts. They can be the commanders of a Fae detachment or sent in small squads (4-5) to kick your ass in Wyld's name.

If you fight a large number of Cataphracts, then you are either in deep shit or piloting a magitek mecha while sending magitek nukes into oblivion, upon which nobody cares about individual Fae anymore.
>>
I'm trying to decide whether I should invest in Melee or Single Point Shining Into the Void. I feel like both work for the concept I'll be going for, but I'm unsure as to which one is better for combat use. Any advice?
>>
>>46899271
Is this the new 'stat character from Fate/Stay Night'?

Neither's better, they do different things. Pick the one you like. If you can't decide, pick Melee because it's easier.
>>
>>46899308
>stat character from Fate/Stay Night
Naw man, just wondering which one is more effective, since they both serve the same end.

F/SN is shit.
>>
>>46897653
>Making more Neverborn is a bad thing.
...is a thing that basically no exalt in the history of the setting has ever learned, because basically no exalt in the history of the setting has ever learned the true nature of the Neverborn. Even the Abyssals are kept in the dark by the Deathlords, who in turn (as I understand it) understand the Neverborn with much superstition and mystique rather than the clinical reading that out-of-character players can be afforded.

Understanding the deeper natures of the Neverborn and the Yozi is one of those things that players - with their objective omniscient reading of the fluff - take for granted that basically nobody, including the power players, actually knows in-universe.

So, no, based on all historical evidence, those veterans probably wouldn't have shown the foresight to contain the cancer. It'd probably have been up to Ligier and the other crafter-type souls to do that.
>>
>>46899271
Melee is more defensive and it compliments a "fight of atticion" style that takes a lot of time. It's safe and pragmatic, it's all about minimizing your weaknesses and becoming unkillable.

Single Pint is a high-risk high-reward style that can make you win the fight in the first round of combat, but it's very risky. It lacks good defenses and loses hard versus larger group of oponents. On top of that you need Intiative boosters (and sometimes quite a lot of luck) on top of it for it work at all.

When it DOES work however, you will feel like a boss.
>>
>>46897773
>Yozis only don't have souls if they're dead
There's a lot of implication that certain Underworldly mega-terrors are the undead souls of the formerly-Primordial Neverborn.
>>
>>46898498
Got a source on that picture?
>>
Still no infos on Yennin? I want my sword and fantasy barbarian dammit.
>>
>>46899333
Are you a Dawn? Take Single Point if you can't take Supernal Melee. Take Supernal Melee if you're a Dawn.

Martial Arts are for people who want a combat style to invest fake XP into. They let an Eclipse spend Solar XP on combat charms instead of spending the XP he wants to spend on his real charms.

Melee kicks Single Point's ass when it comes to versatility and defenses. Single Point is just slightly more overkill when it comes to offense, is all.
>>
File: one db.jpg (556 KB, 1000x645) Image search: [Google]
one db.jpg
556 KB, 1000x645
>>46899397
Of course, anon! Why are you asking though?

Here some more Christian smut for all the Christian minded individuals.
>>
>>46899481
I have an academic interest in Exalted smut.

I want to study it at length.
>>
>>46899501
Not that guy but
>>>/aco/419682
Bunch of weird furry shit later though.
>>
>>46899355
The First-Age exalts knew it because they saw it happen. Later exalts knew it because Autobot told them. Later exalts knew it because the Black Nadir Concordant went down and tortured info out of them.

Half the reason the Yozis were locked up rather than executed is because the winning side realized more Neverborn was a bad idea.
>>
>>46899540
They didn't even know that the Neverborn were a true and proper thing until the Black Nadir Concordant went down and cracked open their crypts to see what was inside. Until then, it was a huge mystery, with the Underworld being called out as being astoundingly un-explored and poorly understood, especially as far as First Age understandings are concerned.

And even then folks didn't know what the fuck to make of all of that.

The reason why the Yozi were spared was because they were shown mercy. In exchange for not tearing up any more of reality by continuing the war, they were allowed to surrender and continue to live.

It had nothing to do with the veterans having even the slightest understanding of the Neverborn and, instead, everything to do with putting an overdue end to a war that consumed a not-insignificant percent of reality itself.
>>
>>46899535
I appreciate it, but man, that's still not a source on those other pictures, and I can't read the artist's signature in the first one.
>>
>>46899535
Didn't know about that. Saved some rare exalted. Will dump my rare exalted in return.
>>
File: ABustyEyepatchGirl.jpg (668 KB, 1024x1536) Image search: [Google]
ABustyEyepatchGirl.jpg
668 KB, 1024x1536
>>46898231

Any preferences I can try to fulfill Anon?
>>
File: Phoenix_King_1.jpg (468 KB, 1600x2400) Image search: [Google]
Phoenix_King_1.jpg
468 KB, 1600x2400
>>46900715
Well, that's a good start. Dragon Blooded and Dynasts are always apreciated. Throw as much weabo pseud-japanese wuxia stuff you have.
>>
File: ADFOMaleNenResized.png (1 MB, 1200x2032) Image search: [Google]
ADFOMaleNenResized.png
1 MB, 1200x2032
>>46900715
>>46900810

Alright
>>
File: 1stAge.jpg (138 KB, 850x637) Image search: [Google]
1stAge.jpg
138 KB, 850x637
>>46900843
>>
File: ANativeMAistResized.png (3 MB, 1400x1980) Image search: [Google]
ANativeMAistResized.png
3 MB, 1400x1980
>>46900860
>>
File: AManlySwordsman.jpg (50 KB, 658x930) Image search: [Google]
AManlySwordsman.jpg
50 KB, 658x930
>>46900879
>>
File: AsianHat.jpg (92 KB, 658x1129) Image search: [Google]
AsianHat.jpg
92 KB, 658x1129
>>46900896
>>
File: AsianHiddenFace.jpg (75 KB, 498x800) Image search: [Google]
AsianHiddenFace.jpg
75 KB, 498x800
>>46900917
>>
File: DW-Wu.jpg (826 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
DW-Wu.jpg
826 KB, 1280x720
>>46900810
Dynasty Warriors art fits rather well for exalted.

I know a guy who used a Lu Mong pic for a Night ninja.
>>
Guys what's better as a defense for Single Point- Dodge, Melee or Brawl?
>>
>>46900961

Melee or Dodge, depending on whether you want to do better vs. multiples (Melee) or completely breaking one dude's will to live (Dodge).
>>
File: AYoungWarrior.png (736 KB, 788x1118) Image search: [Google]
AYoungWarrior.png
736 KB, 788x1118
>>46900935
>>46900944

Yeah, theres a reason why it's a direct reference for Exalted.
>>
File: BadassGrandGrimcleaver.png (781 KB, 1110x970) Image search: [Google]
BadassGrandGrimcleaver.png
781 KB, 1110x970
>>46901022
>>
File: BadassSmokingSolar.jpg (3 MB, 2460x3508) Image search: [Google]
BadassSmokingSolar.jpg
3 MB, 2460x3508
>>46901037
>>
>>46901037
thats DNF
>>
>>46901005
I mean I'll already by breaking their will to live with a combination of Brawl and Single Point, I'm just taking Melee to refresh Supremacy of War, since Peony Blossom is the easiest way to go swallow your Anima. Melee it is then.
>>
>>46900961
If you're already investing in Single Point?

Dodge.

You can't stack Melee and Single Point charms up on the same attack, so it'd be redundant as all hell to take both of those.
>>
File: Baiken.png (1 MB, 800x1088) Image search: [Google]
Baiken.png
1 MB, 800x1088
>>46901054
>>46901061

Yep. I play DFO. Or used to. Haven't played lately. It's been brought back to life if you don't know, under Neople.
>>
File: BaoSanningDW8.jpg (5 MB, 2456x3337) Image search: [Google]
BaoSanningDW8.jpg
5 MB, 2456x3337
>>46901086
>>
File: BandagedMAistNoLogo.png (1 MB, 1000x1493) Image search: [Google]
BandagedMAistNoLogo.png
1 MB, 1000x1493
>>46901102
>>
File: BishounenPriest.jpg (326 KB, 850x531) Image search: [Google]
BishounenPriest.jpg
326 KB, 850x531
>>46901116
>>
File: BlackAndRedKunoichi.jpg (277 KB, 800x1132) Image search: [Google]
BlackAndRedKunoichi.jpg
277 KB, 800x1132
>>46901130
>>
>massive empire
>charisma everywhere
>fanatically devoted to extremely powerful entity that glows
>glows herself
>rapist
>lunatic
Is Disco MILF good inspiration for a Zenith?
Am I cancer?
>>
>>46901086
Yeah, but I've been playing kdnf for so long going back to old stuff is murder. They have been updating quite quickly though so I might hop over.
>>
File: BlackAndWhiteGlaiveUser.jpg (70 KB, 736x980) Image search: [Google]
BlackAndWhiteGlaiveUser.jpg
70 KB, 736x980
>>46901145
>>46901149

Yes.
>>
File: BlackAndWhiteHat.jpg (90 KB, 600x927) Image search: [Google]
BlackAndWhiteHat.jpg
90 KB, 600x927
>>46901172
>>
File: BlueCoatSwordsman.png (1 MB, 1316x1430) Image search: [Google]
BlueCoatSwordsman.png
1 MB, 1316x1430
>>46901194
>>
>>46901172
>Yes.
Good, I'll fit right in.
>>
File: BustyKimonoGeisha.jpg (107 KB, 600x848) Image search: [Google]
BustyKimonoGeisha.jpg
107 KB, 600x848
>>46901206
>>
File: BustyRedDressSolarSorceress.png (2 MB, 2000x1200) Image search: [Google]
BustyRedDressSolarSorceress.png
2 MB, 2000x1200
>>46901229
>>
File: BustyPurpleDress.jpg (97 KB, 707x1000) Image search: [Google]
BustyPurpleDress.jpg
97 KB, 707x1000
>>46901250
>>
Should we make an imgur album for Exalted character art?
>>
File: ButterflyGeisha.jpg (634 KB, 1400x1130) Image search: [Google]
ButterflyGeisha.jpg
634 KB, 1400x1130
>>46901269
>>46901300

If you want. I dump shit every now and then in threads, guess it's been a while since I've done so since someone asked for an art dump.
>>
File: BustyRedhead2.jpg (71 KB, 560x1600) Image search: [Google]
BustyRedhead2.jpg
71 KB, 560x1600
>>46901316
>>
File: BustyRedKimono.jpg (494 KB, 658x877) Image search: [Google]
BustyRedKimono.jpg
494 KB, 658x877
>>46901340
>>
File: ChineseDress.jpg (241 KB, 613x608) Image search: [Google]
ChineseDress.jpg
241 KB, 613x608
>>46901362
>>
File: ClosedEyesPriestess.png (2 MB, 682x962) Image search: [Google]
ClosedEyesPriestess.png
2 MB, 682x962
>>46901386
>>
>>46901149
She's basically that setting's version of a Solar Akuma, yes.

Satsuki is also a Solar. The Four Devas/Elite Four/whatever are her Terrestrial Retinue. Ryuko is a rogue Infernal. Nui is a Sidereal. Tsumugu and Aikuro are Heroic Mortals.
>>
File: DBWithRedJadeSpear.jpg (363 KB, 700x990) Image search: [Google]
DBWithRedJadeSpear.jpg
363 KB, 700x990
>>46901421
>>
File: ColorfulSamuraiLord.jpg (100 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
ColorfulSamuraiLord.jpg
100 KB, 640x800
>>46901438
>>
File: DFOGunner.png (1 MB, 1280x1562) Image search: [Google]
DFOGunner.png
1 MB, 1280x1562
>>46901449
>>
File: DemonLadyWithNoUnderwear.jpg (178 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
DemonLadyWithNoUnderwear.jpg
178 KB, 1000x1500
>>46901465
>>
What would Hideo Kojima, Chosen of Secrets be like?
>>
Any samurai-themed Lunar waifus?
>>
>>46901431
Is Mako also a Heroic Mortal?
>>
File: JehutyConcept.jpg (134 KB, 1000x600) Image search: [Google]
JehutyConcept.jpg
134 KB, 1000x600
>>46901484
>>46901491

He'd have the most awesome Warstrider in Creation, for one.
>>
>>46901504
No. Just a regular mortal.
>>
File: LongHairMA.jpg (381 KB, 1300x2088) Image search: [Google]
LongHairMA.jpg
381 KB, 1300x2088
>>46901526
>>
>>46901504
Either that or she's Ryuko's Lunar Mate.
>>
>>46901504
Mako is an Adamant Alchemical, no one questions this.
>>
>>46901431
Aikuro is a sidereal, cmon.
>>
File: GoddessOfImpracticalArmor.jpg (471 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
GoddessOfImpracticalArmor.jpg
471 KB, 1600x1200
>>46901555
>>
File: HyungSunKyung.jpg (68 KB, 560x800) Image search: [Google]
HyungSunKyung.jpg
68 KB, 560x800
>>46901576
>>
>>46901576
>GoddessOfImpracticalArmor
It's a trap.
>>
>>46901572
Also possible. Tsumugu is definitely a Heroic Mortal, though. All of his tactics line up.
>>
File: GuanPing.jpg (4 MB, 2456x3337) Image search: [Google]
GuanPing.jpg
4 MB, 2456x3337
>>46901592

Also, have a bonus pic from aco

>>530077
>>
File: HornedBrownHairMaleWarrior.jpg (870 KB, 800x1046) Image search: [Google]
HornedBrownHairMaleWarrior.jpg
870 KB, 800x1046
>>46901629
>>
>>46901608
With those boobs?
Impressive.
>>
File: MartialSwordsman.jpg (368 KB, 638x825) Image search: [Google]
MartialSwordsman.jpg
368 KB, 638x825
>>46901648
>>
>>46901652
Either that or she's wearing an extremely misleading extended decorative codpiece.
>>
>>46901572
Sid of what?

>>46901558
>Ryuko's Lunar Mate
>not Senketsu
He was literally made for her, from her.
>>
>>46901670
It's a gold beard, like the female Egyptian pharaohs wore.

She's just got it in the wrong place.
>>
>>46901652
What boobs?
>>
>>46901670
It's a bangle hanger.
>>
>>46901678
Senketsu is her Coadjutor. Also probably a Rank N/A artifact.
>>
>>46901695
Can you literally not see that she has boobs?
>>
File: MaleNinja.jpg (363 KB, 537x700) Image search: [Google]
MaleNinja.jpg
363 KB, 537x700
>>46901668
>>46901690

Wrong is subjective, doh ho ho.
>>
File: InkAndBrush.jpg (86 KB, 690x1352) Image search: [Google]
InkAndBrush.jpg
86 KB, 690x1352
>>46901715
>>
>>46901706
>At the Exalt’s request—and often unbidden besides—the coadjutor can offer advice, helpful information and a running critique of her actions.
Lose 2cm from your waist!
>>
File: FullMoonLunar.jpg (343 KB, 625x1055) Image search: [Google]
FullMoonLunar.jpg
343 KB, 625x1055
>>46901742
>>
File: KilllaKill.jpg (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
KilllaKill.jpg
1 MB, 1080x1920
>>46901761
>>46901746

>want Ryokou figure
>ha ha fuck those prices
>>
File: MonkWithSpirits.jpg (155 KB, 664x900) Image search: [Google]
MonkWithSpirits.jpg
155 KB, 664x900
>>46901793
>>
File: Monk.jpg (78 KB, 736x937) Image search: [Google]
Monk.jpg
78 KB, 736x937
>>46901811
>>
File: MonkWithGoremaul.jpg (67 KB, 736x718) Image search: [Google]
MonkWithGoremaul.jpg
67 KB, 736x718
>>46901833
>>
File: NobleSeated.jpg (2 MB, 1066x1772) Image search: [Google]
NobleSeated.jpg
2 MB, 1066x1772
>>46901855
>>
File: PainterLady.jpg (882 KB, 737x1300) Image search: [Google]
PainterLady.jpg
882 KB, 737x1300
>>46901879
>>
File: PrettyBrunetteNoble.png (763 KB, 650x885) Image search: [Google]
PrettyBrunetteNoble.png
763 KB, 650x885
>>46901916
>>
File: RedDress.jpg (88 KB, 736x1161) Image search: [Google]
RedDress.jpg
88 KB, 736x1161
>>46901944
>>
File: LinFE.jpg (785 KB, 698x1061) Image search: [Google]
LinFE.jpg
785 KB, 698x1061
>>46901977
>>
>>46892217
>>46894253
>>46895431
>>46895840
New to the setting here. What are these? How would I get one?
>>
>>46902081
These are demons. You get them by learning Sorcery and taking the spell chain "Summon Demon of the (number) Circle". Also you need ST permission to write them into local setting canon.
>>
TG I have a hard time comprehending Rampage Berserker Attack. the text states that the successes on the attack roll determine how many times you strike a target, but how exactly does that work? Does each extra success above 0 indicate additional punch? I assume that you're supposed to Str bonus and base weapon damage that many times, but how many times are you supposed to apply soak? Once? As many times as you "strike" an oponent? And do these "strikes" count as actual attacks for the purpose of Onslaught Penalties or not?
>>
>>46902662
I asked the devs, you're supposed to apply soak to each hit. I doubt it counts for onslaught, but don't have a source for that.
>>
>>46902738
Soooo if something has more than 10 soak this will do absolutely bugger-all? Awesome.
>>
>>46902788
um, no...? It's a brawl charm, most brawlers have high strength and minimum damage is a thing. Lots of armour protecting you against a high number of weaks attacks is not exactly immersion-breaking, either.
>>
>>46902788

You're a Brawl user; you eat 5-9 soak off the top of every enemy just by existing.

Plus, your overwhelming will be stupid-huge once you get into the Fists tree.
>>
>>46902874
>You're a Brawl user; you eat 5-9 soak off the top of every enemy just by existing.

With what?
>>
>>46902081
Someone asked the question of "What if Autocthon became a Yozi?" and then these happened.

I'll be honest in saying I'm slightly disappointed in the lack of Zonder, The idea I had was that MATTER ACCUMULATION NETWORK PASADER and RESOURCE REDISTRIBUTION UNIT PAGALACCIO where originally Noi and Domadamod, before Yozitocthon merged them together and broke them into two entities: one composed of all possible Willful Souls (Pasader) and the other formed of all possible Cynical Souls (Pagalaccio). They basically create materiel to expand and repair the World Jouten.
>>
>>46902896

Fists of Iron Technique? The literal first Charm in the Brawl tree?
>>
>>46902896
Fists of Iron Technique, the most basic entry-level Brawl Charm, helps you deal with soak. Not with 5-9 soak by default, but that's achievable with high Essence and an applicable defining Intimacy. Even without those it helps.
>>
>>46902948
It requires you to have an Intimacy against a target, or one that you can readily supply. In practice how often is it gonna be?
>>
>>46902980

"Break those who would challenge the might of my fists." Done.

Or if you're one of those namby pambies, "Screw the Realm." and "Set the gods right with a rod of iron." covers a solid 75% of your opposition right there.
>>
>>46902980
>In practice how often is it gonna be?
>not having an intimacy towards hot-blooded, reckless fighting
>not having an intimacy like "I will protect the weak/my circle"
What kind of shitty Brawler are you?
>>
>>46902980
"Violence sure is nice", "People who oppose me suck", "I will overcome all who stand against me". Easily applicable Intimacies right there, and ones I could see quite a few brawler characters having.
>>
>>46903050
>>46903028
>>46903023
Alright, Alright, gotcha guys. But that raises a question, would you have to use Fists of Iron as many times as you attacked with Rampage Berserker Attack? Considering that it lacks the clause that Iron Whrilwind has, about activating additional charms, but then that's one way to spend your entire mote-pool in one turn and not get that much done.
>>
>>46902919
Sorry anon, not knowledgeable enough about GGG to do that (beyond the Goldion Hammer, that is cool). Be free to do it if you want, I'm curious.
>>
>>46903115

Fists of Iron is only 1m, and since your opponent probably has a Defense of 0 (because, again, you're a competent Brawler), you'll average 7 attacks with Rampage-Berserker, 12 if you go hard with an Excellency.

14m and 1wp to almost certainly crash your enemy and reap a fat wad of init is a big attack, but not excessively costly.
>>
>>46903214
Just for clarification, because I'm new to this, you mean repeated uses of Falling Hammer to keep your oponent's defences at 0 right?
>>
>>46903310

Yepper. Stack that onslaught to the stratosphere.
>>
>>46903342
And then cry tears of agony when they use the most basic of charms to cancel them entirely...
>>
>>46899438
Is there any reason to take a martial art if you have access to Supernal Melee?
>>
>>46903365
To cancel the penalties, maybe. The onslaught doesn't actually go away so Ferocious Jab is still great.
>>
File: Unicron.jpg (267 KB, 900x676) Image search: [Google]
Unicron.jpg
267 KB, 900x676
>>46902919
>Someone asked the question of "What if Autocthon became a Yozi?"

The only correct answer for anything involving Autocthon ever. Just use the different series versions for "What if he became a...".
>>
>>46903365
>And then cry tears of agony when they use the most basic of charms to cancel them entirely...
those charms cost more than Ferocious Jab, and you can still use the Onslaught for all the charms that key off it.
>>
>>46903365

You misunderstand. Effects that negate onslaughts don't make them go away.

A character with Dipping Swallow Defense up isn't eating that -10 Defense, but you still get +10 damage when hitting them with Ferocious Jab.

The only Charm that outright prevents onslaught penalties from accruing is, ironically, a Brawl Charm.

>>46903380
By and large the reason to do that is to get something out of the Art that raw Melee doesn't offer, like social prowess or weird effects (Ebon Shadow, Black Claw, etc.)
>>
>>46903380

Diversify attack styles and fill in niches. Melee is a great all rounder, but White Reaper is better against battlegroups.
>>
>>46903435
>The only Charm that outright prevents onslaught penalties from accruing is, ironically, a Brawl Charm.
isn't there an MA charm that negates it...and forces it onto an opponent?
>>
>>46903380
If you want to actually kill things, yeah.
>>
>>46903506

That's true; Gathering Light Concentration does actually reduce your onslaught penalty and transfer it to someone else, though it would also logically 'snap back' to you once GLC runs its duration, if the onslaught were e.g. scenelong or whatever.
>>
So what will the excuse today be for backer charms? Art color being a bit off?
>>
>>46903136
>Sorry anon, not knowledgeable enough about GGG to do that
Would you like an explanation of the Zonder?...well too bad because you're gonna get one anyway!

Okay, the original Zonder Program was called the Z-Master, but at some undefined point it was broken int 31 pieces called the Primevals. Heart Primeval was presumably the one who orchestrated this and he further separated himself into Pasader and Pagalaccio, Pasader acted as main antagonist of the first part of the original GGG series, but he was later re-incorporated into Pagalaccio on the cusp of the second part. While the other Primevals are seen to be somewhat intelligent the mostly appear to take orders directly from either Pagalaccio or one of the 7 Humanoid Primevals (Intestine, Arm, Liver, Nail, Ear and Eye), this is seen with ones like Spine or Brain.

Like other Zonder the Primevals can combine with machinery and weaponize it, but they can also covert people in direct contact with their bodies into Zonder Robos (Both of these abilities were demonstrated by Spine when it merged with Great Wall of China), they can also undergo Primeval Fusion to increase their powers.

I'm not sure how much of this we should use within Yozitocthon, But I'm definitely sure the other 30 Primevals should be incorporated into his World Jouten in some way.
>>
>>46903380
Not really, no. Martial arts are for non-Dawns who want to invest Solar XP instead of REAL XP into a fighting style (so that it's not competing against Stealth or Presence or whatever else is the exalt's proper focus) or for people who really want to specifically specialize in the thing that the martial art allows. They fill a similar design space as Evocations, but with less cross-compatibility with native Solar fighting styles.
>>
>>46903684
Is this a new meme?
>>
>>46901811
>>46901833
>>46901855
Could you dump any more monk pictures?
I'm looking for unarmed, darker skinned, simple clothing, perhaps shirtless but I'll take anything you have.
>>
>>46903435
Do Onslaught penelties stack indefinitely though? Because I thought you can't go into negative digits, so if you have Evasion 7, you can only get at best -7 penalty from Onslaught?
>>
File: ScarredFighter.jpg (173 KB, 700x962) Image search: [Google]
ScarredFighter.jpg
173 KB, 700x962
>>46903760

I don't actually have any that really fit that, mostly because monks are bald and I've got very few bald pics.
>>
>>46903866
Don't have to be bald, just monk-like aesthetics. They're not an immaculate.
>>
File: ScarredMaskedMan.jpg (83 KB, 600x849) Image search: [Google]
ScarredMaskedMan.jpg
83 KB, 600x849
>>46903866
>>
>>46903682
Hum, interesting. It seems to me that the 30 Primevals that are not Pasader/Pagalaccio should be second circle demons descended from the Heart Primeval. You can cash on the fact that the Heart Primeval is now two entities either by splitting the Heart Primeval somewhere in the backstory or by making this third circle demon two-in-one. Third circle demons are strange like that.

I like your idea of MATTER ACCUMULATION NETWORK PASADER and RESOURCE REDISTRIBUTION UNIT PAGALACCIO creating materiel to expand and repair the World Jouten. I also like the idea of them coordinating second souls. Make them coordinate all the second souls that are under them (the other Primevals).
>>
File: TravellingHoboMonk.jpg (413 KB, 600x862) Image search: [Google]
TravellingHoboMonk.jpg
413 KB, 600x862
>>46903907
>>46903910
>>
File: SexyMan.jpg (669 KB, 1500x932) Image search: [Google]
SexyMan.jpg
669 KB, 1500x932
>>46903932
>>
File: KillikSC2.jpg (339 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
KillikSC2.jpg
339 KB, 1200x1200
>>46903951
>>
>>46903805
>Because I thought you can't go into negative digits, so if you have Evasion 7, you can only get at best -7 penalty from Onslaught?

You can't have negative Defense, but that's a property of Defense, not onslaught.

If I'm eating a -4 wound penalty and I have Defense 3, that doesn't make my wound penalty smaller, it's just that my Defense can't be -1. Same for onslaught.
>>
File: MAistInGi.jpg (174 KB, 1184x1361) Image search: [Google]
MAistInGi.jpg
174 KB, 1184x1361
>>46903999
>>
>>46904002
... Are damage dice caped in any way?
>>
>>46904024
No.
>>
>>46904002
>You can't have negative Defense, but that's a property of Defense, not onslaught.
It's not even a property of defense, it's a property of penalties that they cannot reduce a dice pool or static value to below 0 (hence this clause is under "bonuses and penalties" and not "defense").
>>
>>46903917
I think the Primeval with the simplest job would be Wing, his job being 'Stop Malfeas from turning us into a pancake.'.
>>
>>46904089
... Ok, this is just... Obscene.
>>
>>46904312

Welcome to Solar "See that guy over there? I'mma fuck him" Brawl.
>>
>>46899684
Dechanique
http://www.hentai-foundry.com/user/dechanique/profile
>>
File: 1455406424798.jpg (68 KB, 740x770) Image search: [Google]
1455406424798.jpg
68 KB, 740x770
So Silken Armor is compatible with martial arts, but not with effects like Diamond-Body Prana, Fourfold Shiver Binding, or the control effect of Invulnerable Skin of Bronze?
>>
>>46905061

Correct; Silken Armor says "I'm not armor, but only for this specific purpose." It's armor for all other purposes.
>>
>>46905061
I'm loving all this art. Has anyone got a gallery for Exalted-style art? I swear there used to be one in the copypasta.
>>
>>46905690
https://www.pinterest.com/letipex/exalted-inspiration/
>>
>>46903745
It's not a meme. And if it was a meme, it wouldn't be new. It's literally been around since the leak dropped and people were bitching about Martial Arts.

They're an easier more gradual buy in for non-dawns because you can use Solar XP to buy the charms, and they give you pretty brutal combat tricks by E3 if you're diligent about picking them up. Dawns would grab them because they want some kind of funky judo they can't do with basic Dawn things like Melee or Thrown, and because they can pretty much pick up an entire combat tree at E1 who's capstone abilities can sometimes exceed Melee's E3 abilities in the martial arts' sphere.
>>
>>46905830
>Solar XP to buy the charms
Wait what since when could you use SXP for Charms?
>>
>>46905897

You can use SXP to buy literally anything that isn't a native Charm, including Martial Arts, Sorcery, and Evocations.
>>
>>46892217
>talking shit about the queen of space
I should inazuma kick you right now
>>
File: 1459381102634.jpg (152 KB, 419x419) Image search: [Google]
1459381102634.jpg
152 KB, 419x419
>>46906010
>>talking shit about the queen of space
where?
>>
>>46905934
Yep. The only reason not to put plenty of them into Martial Arts is if your GM is being stingy with them (given that "roleplaying your intimacies" and both "seizing the spotlight" and "sharing the spotlight" get you Solar XP, you should really be getting 4 every session) or if you have something else you want to spend them on.

Fool that I am, I've given my Dawn a bunch of interesting artifacts and Sorcery, so I don't really have any SXP to spare on turning into a gazellecarp or punching people with guns.
>>
>>46906047
Iunno, I'm just a bored fanboy
>>
>>46905897
Martial Arts Charms and Spells. And the answer is: since always.
>>
>>46905811
>pinterest
Go to Malfeas.
>>
>>46906089
I know the pain anon. I spent mine on Sorcery and Melee and now the Zenith Archer on my team is killing everything beofre I can even get into close range. Admitedly that's because Join Battle boosters are broken, not because Archery is that good.
>>
>>46901495
H-hello? Someone?
>>
>>46906247
Beggars can't be choosers, anon.
>>
Does anyone have pictures of humanoid trees?
My character has bark skin and I'd like some art that feels exalted.
>>
File: Wood Aspect Elder.jpg (198 KB, 848x1200) Image search: [Google]
Wood Aspect Elder.jpg
198 KB, 848x1200
>>46906694
>>
File: Wood Aspect.jpg (62 KB, 524x900) Image search: [Google]
Wood Aspect.jpg
62 KB, 524x900
>>46906801

Thought I had more bark. Nope, just green.
>>
>>46906801
I'd say Wyld Mutant before Wood Aspect for that guy. The hands and feet are a bit of a severe departure from human normal.
>>
>>46906801
>>46906859
I'd say old wood elemental.
>>
File: Wood Aspect Melee.jpg (431 KB, 1250x894) Image search: [Google]
Wood Aspect Melee.jpg
431 KB, 1250x894
>>46906859
>>46906909

Yeah, it's kind of hard to get the balance right.
>>
>>46906954
Wood Dragon's Claws is always a good excuse.
>>
File: WoodDynast.jpg (100 KB, 655x900) Image search: [Google]
WoodDynast.jpg
100 KB, 655x900
>>46906694
>>
>>46906909
>>46906859
>>46906954

I think people forget how non-human high Breeding DB's can look. The art never really reflected it correctly either. Shit, I know quite a few even moderate Breeding Earth Aspects usually looked outright like stone or statues supposedly.
>>
>>46907043
I always felt like high breeding shouldn't make you look THAT inhuman.
>>
>friend invites me to join
>ok, cool
>decide to hve resistance as my supernatural ability
>that Aeigas of invincibilty ability
>that protection against explosion ability that let's me survive all sorts of bullshit

Dude. Who /fuckinginvincible/ here? Tons cooler than my first idea on trying to make a dude that could stop time

[Spoiler]mainly because I couldn't find any charms or whatever to let me ZA WAURDO. Shame, as this seemed like the perfect game for a not-DIO[/spoiler]
>>
>>46907089

Right game, wrong Exalt-type.

Sidereals are the ones most likely to be able to stop time. Solars can't because it's not really in-theme, though they can achieve similar-ish results (Larceny's stalling power).
>>
>>46907089
You could fluff a melee hyper-chain-attack as stopping the world. Complete with using poses as a stunt for Strength Increasing Exercise so you can get even more attacks.
>>
>>46907110

Stopping time doesn't really seem like a thing that'd be under the purview of Fate or even SMA. It'd be insanely powerful for obvious reasons.
>>
>>46907214
Exigent of Dio?
>>
>>46907214
>Stopping time doesn't really seem like a thing that'd be under the purview of Fate or even SMA.
Considering Fate is literally the reason time goes in a straight line...

Remember: going back in time isn't restricted for power reasons, it's restricted so you can't erase consequences or go back on decisions you didn't like the outcome of.

>It'd be insanely powerful for obvious reasons.
Well yes, but that's a mechanical consideration, not a thematic one.
>>
>>46907214
I don't think it's a matter of power, it seems like just a matter of what is an what isn't meptaphysically possible.
>>
>>46907089
Time is not something that is messed with.
Same with resurrection.
>>
>>46907312

True, time travel has always been explicitly disallowed, and even at it's most Gonzo 2e never gave the Yozi the ability to fuck about with more than 5 days of casualty.
>>
>>46906247
Inspect Element -> Delete Node

There, now you can browse Pintrest to your heart's content.
>>
File: 6e1.png (132 KB, 222x319) Image search: [Google]
6e1.png
132 KB, 222x319
>Playing Exalted
>Buy Omniscient Ears Approach
>ST tells me that in the infinite chaos of the Wyld, every combination of sounds is being made, including my character's name
>ST tells me the sounds of Pure Chaos drive my character insane
>Have to make a new one
>>
>>46907585
>WHY

Because you willingly play with a dumbshit.
>>
>>46907585
>not having Integrity Protecting Prana

Lets be real here, you were begging for this to happen
>>
>>46907585

get an integrity specialy next time fampai
>>
>>46907585
Doesn't that charm only work for people speaking your name in your plane of existence?
>>
>>46907084

Yeah, thats the thing, it does. You're supposed to look at them and be like "Holy fuck thats high breeding" because it's clearly not entirely human.
>>
>>46907752
It was always a bit tacked on though. It didn't really work for the setting we already had that included important, high breeding NPCs with established appearances.
>>
What point did exalted hit platinum over on drivethru?
>>
>>46908171
Couple of days ago.
>>
>>46908171

Either same day it dropped or around Friday, not sure which.
>>
>>46907585
no ipp

no problem
>>
>>46907585
stop playing. No game is better than a bad game
>>
>>46907585
TODAY! ON "SHIT THAT NEVER HAPPENED" THEATRE!
>>
>>46908086

Yeah, they should've adjusted those NPC's to account for it.
>>
>>46908086
It's a good point. The Scarlet Empress is supposed to be a Wood Aspect; if breeding always meant elemental features, she'd be a tree. That'd make that picture where she either is or isn't flashing some leg interesting.

We can always have it both ways, though. Maybe some bloodlines express themselves physically and some don't. Maybe a few generations of DB children, hoping to exalt and not, decided to infuse themselves with raw elemental essence to trigger exaltation. You could even establish a difference between the human looking Dynasts (who are descended from the Empress and her allies the secret ninjas of fate-fuckery) and the more elemental DBs (possibly centered on Lookshy).

I might make that canon a future game. Has anyone mentioned how neat it is that players can add setting detail with a decent Lore check? Because that's a cool feature.
>>
>>46908957
>is supposed to be a Wood Aspect
[citation needed]
>>
>>46908818
Or just not add them.
>>
>>46908957
>The Scarlet Empress is supposed to be a Wood Aspect

She's Earth, right?
>>
>>46908985
>>46908957
>>46908979

Never stated in any book worth reading.
>>
>>46909047
>waaah i don't like thing so thing is wrong
>>
File: 1334174871901.gif (1 MB, 200x195) Image search: [Google]
1334174871901.gif
1 MB, 200x195
>>46908979
>>46908985

"Aspect: Originally, Earth. Thanks to the Charm Transcendent Gaian Harmony (see Dreams of the First Age: Book II—Lords of Creation, p. 84), she has also incorporated the elements of Fire, Water and Air. As the Queen of Hell, she also encompasses Wood."

Return of the Scarlet Empress p.214.

>>46909047

>mfw
>>
>>46909069
>>46909100
Spotted both fans of Return of the Scarlet Empress.
>>
>>46908985
Ah, you're right. The fabulously non-canon Return of the Scarlet Empress mentions Wood as a recent addition (apparently she has all five elements, and apparently that is a thing that can be done), but she was originally Earth Aspect.

I'm not going to post her full stat block, because it's three pages long, but I like the fact that her best ability is Bureaucracy 8 (Thousand Scales +3). Also, her charm list is essentially "sure, she probably knows that one".
>>
>>46909152

Doesn't matter if it's liked or not. All the mechanics and statblocks in it are canon.
>>
>>46909212
Nope. Even if it was canon in 2e, and if it was then the whole line is a little stupider for it, it's not canon now.
>>
>>46909212

No, they're specifically only canon in that scenario.

If your Creation isn't using the RotSE scenario specifically, the stats are no more canon than "by the way all of Neverwearth is under lava" would be canon if you never ran the Neverwearth Gets Fucking Fucked module in your campaign.
>>
>>46909227
>>46909232
I though the only thing officially considered canon from that was Teddy's statblock or something
>>
>>46909227
>>46909232
>waaah i don't like thing so thing is wrong
>>
>>46909232
>only canon in that scenario
I do prefer settings that don't advance the plot. Forgotten Realms has more Mary Sues than Exalted (which is saying something), but Eberron remained fun and accessible in 3e, 4e 5e if they ever release a book for it. (Or anything else. Seriously, there's space between the splatbookpocalypse of 3e and releasing nothing but adventures for two years.)
>>
>>46909353

The new Ebon Dragon charms are assorted sorceries.
>>
>>46909355
It isn't not canon because I don't like it, it's canon because it's 2e. It being shit has nothing to do with it.

Seriously though, why are you so upset about this?
>>
>>46909353
Yeah, it's hard to say the Empress is canon when her stat block is influenced by being Queen of Hell and married to TED. And as mentioned, the charm portion of her stat block is basically just "Yes".
>>
Is Alchemicals anon still around? How's the Infernal homebrew going?
>>
>>46909875
It's finals time, so probably 'not.'
>>
>EX3 Backer Charms – Finals in for WWP approval.

zzzzzzzzzzzz

>Second Draft
>Arms of the Chosen (Exalted 3rd Edition)
>The Realm (Exalted 3rd Edition)
>Dragon-Blooded (Exalted 3rd Edition)

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
>>
>>46910350
>all this shit that will never be released
>>
>>46910350
You missed the Storyteller Screen is in layout.
>>
>>46910852
Another amazing product from Maria
>>
>>46910539
>being this mad a game I don't like is doing well.
>>
>>46910878
>I'm gonna make my own layout with blackjack and hookers
>>
>>46910879
something something the sales figures include backer tier rewards and people who pulled out for refunds but still got PDFs because Rich cannot into kikestarter
>>
>>46910539
Is being wrong a hobby of yours?
>Surely my prediction of doom will be right this time
>>
File: Lunars.jpg (146 KB, 548x493) Image search: [Google]
Lunars.jpg
146 KB, 548x493
>>46910350
>>Arms of the Chosen (Exalted 3rd Edition)

>>The Realm (Exalted 3rd Edition)

2019 as well due to recycling fluff+adding new stuff.

>>Dragon-Blooded (Exalted 3rd Edition)

>>
>>46911701

This strikes me as awfully optimistic.
>>
File: AllSeeingEyeSeesYou.webm (2 MB, 1912x1072) Image search: [Google]
AllSeeingEyeSeesYou.webm
2 MB, 1912x1072
>>46911773

Nah, I think 2 years to shit out a bunch of generic weapon art and a few Not-Charms to go with it is enough. And the Realm book is going to be a solid 70%+ copypasta since they have 2 editions worth of material to C+P and only need to write a minimal amount of new shit.

The DB book is going to be DELAYS DELAYS DELAYS tier.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 88

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.