[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Motor Princess Quest Part 1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6
The wind in your hair, the speed of the Tokyo streets you cruised in your Audi R8. They all hit you like a brick as you take a corner at a neck breaking speed of 180 KM/H. cops chasing your tail as strange shouts oblige you to pull over.

As you look back in your rearview mirror, about 3 cop cars try to weave in between the traffic to hopelessly try to catch you, sirens blasting like some sort of impromptu orchestra, desperate to accompany the roar of your engine.

As you look towards the beautiful neon lights that shower the Tokyo skylines an almost 90 degree curve appears in front of you, clearly a rational person would slow down and stop the adrenaline rush.

Thank god normality isn't as fast as an Audi R8. Especially when its hitting 240 KM/H

>you open yourself to the opposite side of the curve and like a proper race car driver, hit the brake pedal, g-force hitting you like a gunshot as you take the curve, tears escaping from your eyes due to the force. after recovering from the G-force you hit the gas even harder and go on twards your way
>You pull the handbrake like a proper maniac, making the car start to lose control, yet with the finesse of an artisan you make the rear end point towards the outside of the curve as the front of the Audi gently kisses the wall in front of it. With a surgeon's precision you move the steering wheel, making the car straighten itself up towards your goal
>You see the large van about to make the turn, your monstrous side takes the best of you and makes a handbrake turn, its left side heading towards the van, with a massive crash the van topples over as you pick up speed, The van managed to turn your car in the best direction to go and with some leftover speed you press the gas and bolt forward once again
>>
>>43543051
>>You pull the handbrake like a proper maniac, making the car start to lose control, yet with the finesse of an artisan you make the rear end point towards the outside of the curve as the front of the Audi gently kisses the wall in front of it. With a surgeon's precision you move the steering wheel, making the car straighten itself up towards your goal
>>
File: mercedes-benz-slr-sports-car-6.jpg (116 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
mercedes-benz-slr-sports-car-6.jpg
116 KB, 1600x1200
>>43543969
You pull the handbrake like a proper maniac, making the car start to lose control, yet with the finesse of an artisan you make the rear end point towards the outside of the curve as the front of the Audi gently kisses the wall in front of it. With a surgeon's precision you move the steering wheel, making the car straighten itself up towards your goal.

The cop cars try to keep up with you but there's no avail, just as you head for the final straight, a Mercedes Benz SLR appears in front of you, it's silver painting reflecting the headlights of your Audi. it's speed already at the maximum, it is by this moment that you realize the person driving the SLR must be in the same racetrack as you.

shifting the Audi into its last gear you press the pedal one more time. unfortunately the driver in front of you makes his best effort to stay on the road

>With a steady hand, you position the car behind the SLR and wait for the best moment to strike
>you pull out a handmade dashboard, foreign to the car itself and press a blue button that makes the Audi pick up an insane pace
>you position your car towards the lower right part of the SLR and with terrible bloodlust perform a police takedown
>>
>>43544360
>>you position your car towards the lower right part of the SLR and with terrible bloodlust perform a police takedown
>>
>>43544360
You put your car near the SLR as you gently but firmly press on the bottom right wheel of the vehicle with your R8 . After 2 seconds of wretched cacophonies of metal you make the SLR spin and head straight towards the opposite of your destination

As you turn your head towards the SLR you can see a blonde guy with a pompadour looking you with an massively incredulous gaze. his eyes widening as they see your beautiful, long orange hair, as well as your incredibly royal and prestigious face

Time seems to stop for both of you, probably thanks of the adrenaline inducing ride, essentially giving you a few extra seconds before he leaves your line of sight

>flip him off
>say "goodbye" in your most royal and warm tone
>stick out your tongue in a silly and cute way
>ignore him completely, you have a race to win damn it
>Other
>>
>>43544817
>>stick out your tongue in a silly and cute way
>>
>>43544817
>stick out your tongue in a silly and cute way
>>
File: kirino.png (249 KB, 823x463) Image search: [Google]
kirino.png
249 KB, 823x463
>>43544817
You look at the driver and stick out your tongue in the cutest way you could find, making the blonde fellow's mouth go wide open as he drifts uncontrollably out of your sight and into a nearby apartment.

As you put your head back on the race track you look at the finish line, a rudely put flag in a closed off area of the street, with only 300 meters you can hear the cheers of the people, or...are they really cheers?

>"Aoi! Aoi! Aoi!

>"Aoi! get up from your bed you lazy bones!"
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You wake up from your dream as you catapult your torso from your bed, your eyes darting trough your room as the alarm clock blares with no intention of stopping

Crap! you are going to be late for School if you don't do something quick!

get up from your bed with mach speed as you take your uniform and start dressing accordingly, sliding from the stair and taking a buttered toast from the kitchen, putting it in your mouth as you take everything else. saying goodbye to your mom as you get on your bicycle and head off to Akagi high school, hopefully nothing will stop you!

>Roll 1d20
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>43545360
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>43545360
>>
>>43545360
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>43545360
Trying again >>43545609
>>
>>43545583
Guess we're fucked.
>>
>>43545645
We get hit by a car
>>
>>43543051
>Audi R8
Was it this one or the RX8 that had the rotary engine?
>>
File: 1447020665244.jpg (265 KB, 1238x3197) Image search: [Google]
1447020665244.jpg
265 KB, 1238x3197
>>43545360
You crash your bike and get enough bruises to make it look like domestic abuse once you get your mourning body towards the entrance of Akagi high school, arriving on time has become a passing thought by now, your body only asking for redemption of any more harm

as you arrive you can hear a voice coming from behind.

"LEGS DONT FAIL ME NOW!" A feminine scream comes from behind you as a girl (wait no that's Naomi) jumps over you with his traditional Japanese kimono getting tangled with your head and making you crash towards the floor, the pain resuming once again

"SORRY AOI, GOTTA BOUNCE" Naomi shouts as he sprints towards the entrance of the school

Akagi high school, legend says that the school was built on a bet and every fruit of its labor it's given to the Yakuza, still, it boast beautiful sceneries and the teachers are top notch academically (although some of them can only boast the academic part)

>Get up and give chase on Naomi, might as well since he's on your same class
>Mourn your pain as you grumble in despair
>"NAOMI, YOU STOP RIGHT THERE!" (give chase)
>>
>>43545844
>Mourn your pain as you grumble in despair
I feel like we have a pretty good reason to be late...
>>
>>43545844
>"NAOMI, YOU STOP RIGHT THERE!" (give chase)
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>43546242
>>
>>43545844
You rest your face in the gravel as you mourn your pain in silence, hoping that anyone will hear your plea and let you rest for a while in the fabricated concrete.

10 minutes pass as you eat the gravel until you are ready to head towards your classroom. sure, your everything still hurt but it wasn't so bad now, at least you could walk up to your class and give Naomi a beating after that.

2 minutes later and you open the classroom door, some students giving you a passing glance, Naomi himself looking somewhat ashamed and glancing at the window.

"Aoi Kasukabe, new record for being late, keep it up and you'll lose the year in record time too!" A grumpy teacher with a loose tie says as he writes on the board

"S-sorry teacher!" You say as you head towards your seat, right next to Naomi

"Sooo...uuh..what were you doing for the last 10 minutes?" Naomi says awkwardly as he looks away from you

>Say nothing, but shoot him a menacing glance
>"Oh nothing. just mourning in pain"
>Hit him in the head
>other
>>
>>43546496
>>
>>43546496
>>
>>43546496
>>Say nothing, but shoot him a menacing glance
>>
>>43546496
You look at the feminine young boy and shoot him a killer glance that makes his body freeze up in tension.

"Okay! Okay! I get it!" Naomi says as he raises his hand in surrender "I'll invite you dinner next time!" the boy says as he looks at you defensively "Besides, tomorrow is your birthday! so you have to calm down if you want your birthday present"

"Birthday present? what are you saying?" you ask Naomi as you look at him with puzzled eyes

"Well...tomorrow you'll get your driving license from your parents...but I don't know, maybe I'll spoil the surprise!" the teenager looks at you with a taunting gaze

>Press on
>let it go
>>
>>43546727
>Press on
We do not surrender to threats!
>>
>>43546727
>Press on
>>
>>43546727
>Press on

You just made me eat rocks and now you're not telling me something after mentioning it, no that's not going to fly
>>
>>43546727
You look at Naomi with an even more menacing glance "You've made me eat rocks and you're not even gonna tell me what my birthday present is? I guess I should stop talking to you if you're gonna be so mean"

"Hey! Hey! Aoi" your friend says as he laughs it off "You don't have to be so mean about it! Fine, I'll let you in on my super secret birthday gift" Naomi says as he pulls a paper with three cars on them

Is this?

IS THIS?

"I've worked my ass off in not so prestigious jobs across the summer, and I've found a crazy junkie that is selling me these babies cheap" Naomi says, but his words melt in your brain as you see the purebred beauties in front of you

>BMW E30: this compact car may not be the fastest one in the lot, but it's rear wheel driving makes it a beautiful beast while drifting, the curves and straights become indistinguishable with this car, mostly because you'll be drifting everywhere. not that this is hard for you

>Acura Integra GS-R: A car for street racers, this baby is as fast as a normal job can get you, with its excellent engine as well as transmission, this baby is meant for you to go fast. It helps that it's superb handling allows you to actually manage to keep some of that speed on curves

>Jeep Cherokee: It's heavy, It's powerful and it makes off-road a complete joke, the jeep Cherokee might not be the fastest car, but it's pure stopping power makes it pretty much some sort of bizarro suburban tank. B-but not like you'll use that stopping power anytime soon r-right?!
>>
>>43547144
>Choose your ride
Knew I was missing something
>>
>>43547144
>>BMW E30: this compact car may not be the fastest one in the lot, but it's rear wheel driving makes it a beautiful beast while drifting, the curves and straights become indistinguishable with this car, mostly because you'll be drifting everywhere. not that this is hard for you

Drifting is an art form of the highest order. Sure regular racing is exciting but where is the skill?
>>
>>43547144
>>Jeep Cherokee: It's heavy, It's powerful and it makes off-road a complete joke, the jeep Cherokee might not be the fastest car, but it's pure stopping power makes it pretty much some sort of bizarro suburban tank. B-but not like you'll use that stopping power anytime soon r-right?!
>>
>>43547144
>BMW E30: this compact car may not be the fastest one in the lot, but it's rear wheel driving makes it a beautiful beast while drifting, the curves and straights become indistinguishable with this car, mostly because you'll be drifting everywhere. not that this is hard for you
Drag races are for losers.
>>
>>43547144
>Acura
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (484 KB, 2454x1591) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
484 KB, 2454x1591
>>43547144
You look amazed at the list of cars, just as Naomi snaps his fingers in front of you.

"So resuming from my tirade" Naomi says as he seems he's about to finish "Tada! I got you a car! I didn't know what you would choose so I cutout some pictures and gave them to you! I know you're a sucker for these so I even took some time to clean them!" Naomi says as he scratches his head

"I-I-I d-dont know what to say!" You stutter with shyness as Naomi laughs it off

"Well if you dont know how to react, then maybe I'll take my money with me and lea-"

"NO WAIT THE E30! GIVE ME THE BMW E30!" You shout with all your might as you grab Naomi by his kimono

"Did you really have to shout?!" Naomi says as his face gets red from the embarrassment of all his colleagues looking at you (and to an extent him) funny.

"N-no but please! I've already chosen by myself! I need the BMW E30! It's drifting power is incredible! it's engine was designed by one the gre-"

"AHEM!" The teacher shouts as he manages to make you shut up "I don't know what weird codenames you youngsters have for drugs nowadays! but discuss it outside of my class!" the teacher shouts as he points at the door

>(cont)
>>
>>43547478
Once outside the classroom and in the parking lot Naomi looks at you straight in the eye "Sooo I'm gonna call the crazy junkie to give me the E30, okay?"

"Okay!" You shout in excitement until you are interrupted by a girl passing by

"Oh! Miss Aoi!" Shizuke says as she looks at you warmly "What are you doing in the schools parking lot?"

"Oh hey Shizuke!" Naomi says as he waits for the cell phone to ring " We got kicked out of the classroom and now we're wandering rogues without grades! what about you?"

"Oh I got called home for an important meeting" Shizuke says as she rolls his wheelchair towards you "Something to do about my dad from the looks of it" her face showering a warmly aura towards you "But I believe I have a few minutes to spare"

>"Oh please don't let us bother you! We're kinda busy anyway"
>"Oh well...if you must" (start to gush about E30's specs like a maniac)
>"You wont believe what's happening!"
>>
>>43547720
>"You wont believe what's happening!"
>>
>>43547720
>>"You wont believe what's happening!"
>>
>>43547720
>>"You wont believe what's happening!"
>>
>>43547720
"You won't believe what's happening!" You say in an over excited tone

"What? Is something wrong?" Shizuke says in a voice full of concern "I hope everything's okay"

"What? no yeah it's great! better than it could be" You say to the girl "I'm getting a car! that's what happening"

"Oh..."Shizuke looks at you as her eyes slowly move somewhere else "That's...really great..." For some reason the permanently seated girl's face looked somewhere else. her sight wandering off to another place

"Eh? Shizuke? are yo-"

"NO, NO. FUCK YOU, I WONT STAND THIS" Naomi shouts at the phone as pints of testosterone get thrown into his voice "YEAH? WELL FUCK OFF." The boy shouts on last time as he vigorously hangs up the phone

"Uuuh Naomi?" You say puzzled

"So!" Naomi looks around with an ashamed look on his face "Remember when I told you I was getting you that E30?"

"Yes?" You say. concern slowly creeping to your voice

"well I thought he would give it to me with just money, turns out he also wants us to race with him. So I told him you weren't a racer and he got angry and now there's no E30" Naomi says as he looks at you, expecting to run for his life

>"A race? that isn't so bad"
>"You....IDIOT"
>"GIVE ME THE ADDRESS OF THAT JUNKIE!"
>>
>>43548173
>"You....IDIOT"
>"GIVE ME THE ADDRESS OF THAT JUNKIE!"
>>
>>43548173
>"GIVE ME THE ADDRESS OF THAT JUNKIE, I'LL RACE THE SHIT OUT OF HIM!"
>>
>>43548231

Yeah seconding that
>>
>>43548173
"You....IDIOT" You shout as anger goes through your body, slapping Naomi so hard he makes a little spin "GIVE ME THE ADDRESS OF THAT JUNKIE! I'LL RACE THE SHIT OUT OF HIM"

"OH GOD PLEASE DONT HURT ME!" Naomi says as he gives you the address "Look! You aren't a driver! you don't even have a license!" the boy says as he tries to defend himself

"SO?! YOU THINK THAT'LL STOP ME FROM HAVING A FUCKING E30?!" You say as you leave the school, not caring about going back to the classroom, you can deal with it later

Right now, that E30 was your lifeline towards the automotive world!

You won't let that lifeline go out!

And that's it! Sorry if it's somewhat short. but I'll stay in the thread for a while if you want me to answer any questions!
>>
>>43548402

Going to be running again?
>>
>>43548402
Thanks for running!
What kind of story are you looking for this to be? Obviously racing, but what else?
>>
>>43548417
Of course, altough I dont know what day, maybe friday or sunday? one of those. there's a chance I run more than once a week but dont be so sure about it
>>
>>43548430
think K-on but change instruments with cars

alternatively, think pretty cure but with cars
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.